135i 1m conversion cost

Very cool! I always enjoy watching all the 1M conversion builds come together! A brand new factory N54 turbo, with no core charge! The M3 drivetrain is 100% functional in the new body. Prices for a used BMW 1 Series currently range from $6,900 to $28,950, with vehicle mileage ranging from 19,507 to 173,277. Ive installed many of them in 1000+whp mustangs that see the track regularly with no issues. I usually have a tough time working on my car with a lift! I had one in my 8.8 in my foxbody. Welcome fellow Speed convert- I came from a Speed6, posted as TiGraySpeed6. If I had the money I'd do it myself. The motor and trans stay put, even with almost 500 lb.-ft. of torque, thanks to AKG motor and trans mounts. I would make the car handle like (or better) to a 1M, then add power (which you have) and lastly do the external mods. Awesome build! ", Following some success on track, Alex found the limit of what the 135i could do on already wider 255-series tires and was getting pretty tired of the car's dainty OE fenders and awkward-sized wheels. If you were closer I'd offer you my lift in the garage. ( see here ) The car features a pair of leather Status Racing Rings and 5-point harnesses among the long list of . All-New APEX Stud Conversion Kits For VW/Audi. Have no fear, a solution is near. Was wondering if someone would do the PD rear widenings. Alex added an APR rear wing and custom front splitter to the BMW, which really had a massive impact on his lap times. It may not display this or other websites correctly. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc), Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. 2. I would throw an Auburn ECTED in there if I had no budget to worry about. My main goal was to have a car that looked like the 1M and had the performance to back up the looks. These parts came a lot faster than I expected! The car has 118K miles and will keep going as it is my daily driver. Larraaga makes this clear by stating pretty much everything from an M3 is in this car. 1-Series. Their Stage 3 550i puts down 580 tq and they kept the factory clutch. Ive installed many of them in 1000+whp mustangs that see the track regularly with no issues. ", CES Motorsports single turbo kit with Garrett GTX3076R Gen 2, t4 divided 1.06a/r; Go Fast Bits G-Force III electronic boost controller with 4-port MAC solenoid; Fuel-it! At the end of all of this development, Alex's 135i went from running a 1:58 lap on Buttonwillow Raceway Park's CW13 configuration to a 1:52, a massive six-second improvement that is remarkable - but maybe it shouldn't be considering how much the coupe has been tested and improved on. If you want, follow my IG account @aidamek . Originally searching for a '99 to '01 BMW M Coupe the so-called "Clownshoe," a car Alex has wanted for at least the last 15 years - this 135i popped up for a decent price and checked off a few of Alex's boxes: white, 6-speed trans, M-sport package with the black headliner. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. . Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! KiesEV Join Date: Sep 2006. MOST ITEMS SHIP FREE TO 48 LOWER STATES . This larger turbo is capable of making closer to 700whp. The 1M puts it power down much more effectively than the 135i. The S65 is just that, the N54 is not. 29215964_10216659573630160_6047776653889765376_n.png, 29243984_10216659585910467_3226868870048382976_n.jpg. === MODS: oem 1M front, custom wide rear to match the front,custom skirts, rear . Upgraded steel clutch slave cylinder from factory plastic one Ask the experts here at Kies Motorsports. JavaScript is disabled. Sell the 1 and buy a used 1m. The average annual repair cost is $1,031 which means it has poor ownership costs. Others think the car is boring and doesnt have the driving dynamics of a true sports car like the M3. Vrsf chargepipe Oem 1M grille odometer: 118000 Most recent carbon cleaning done at 90K It's rare that I have a free weekend unfortunately, http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881797, http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1272562. "From little details like the quick-release front bumper to the Trackspec Motorsports hood vent and the Seibon carbon hood and trunk, to the OEM 1M rear valence that had its passenger side exhaust outlet hole filled to be a true single-exit 1M rear bumper - this thing has such aggressive presence.". Tackled the cannister hoses yesterday! Constructed from high quality polypropylene (PP) these conversions kits are not only highly malleable they're highly durable as well. Any estimate on how much the just the front and the modded side would cost. Product Details. Oil and filter was changed 3-5K miles. Jan. We stopped adding boost and timing once the car reach 530whp and 480 lb.-ft. of torque.". During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. N54 500HP for $1,500 Guide. BMW E82 135i N55 3.0L Exterior Body Kits Sort By . Hi everybody. DISCLAIMER:This kit may require some modifications due to the layout of the air ducts. Oem 1M rear bumper 2008 BMW 135i BMW performance v1 steering wheel 24. Custom turbo inlets If you want a bit more room, opt for the 6062 GEN2 CEA turbo for the same price. Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. I don't know if I have to change the B8's as well as the springs to do this? Rare coral red interior I would definitely use an eaton truetrac. iDrive (navigation) Your Vehicle BMW E82 135i N55 3.0L. According to Larraaga, this is the way 1M should have come from the factory and we have to agree. You'd need a 1M windscreen washer bottle for both of those, as well as the indicators and the indicator seals. Oem rotors, Interior: I've got some M3/1M style mirror caps arriving some time around the August bank holidays, which are in black so to give contrast against the white. The M-Tech Style Rear Bumpers fit like OEM & display typical . BMW 1M production, which was initially limited to 2700 units, was extended to the summer 2012. Meaning it has: The rear fenders are nice never heard of that company before. Shame. 1810 +25 squared wheel setup. ACT stage 4 unsprung clutch If you ask us, it sounds like we need the opportunity to drive this custom 135i, it sounds and looks like the real deal. Engine: CES Motorsports single turbo kit with Garrett GTX3076R Gen 2, t4 divided 1.06a/r; Go Fast Bits G-Force III electronic boost controller with 4-port MAC . It features a generous list of go-fast goodies to back up the look, including an upgraded intake and intercooler, an upgraded exhaust system, and an ECU tune to unleash more horsepower. Pls noted that depreciation expenses, insurance expenses, maintnain expenses and electricity expenses . The four-cylinder 2.0-liter N47 with its 204 horsepower and 400 Newton-meters (295 pound-feet) of torque had to make way for a bigger straight-six 3.0-liter diesel. The N54 spins a SPEC billet steel flywheel that sends power through a Stage 3+ clutch before heading to a 3.46:1 128i final drive from Diffsonline and Wavetrac LSD. Very nice. $729.99. Felix. BMW N55 Engine. After more than a dozen project cars over the years - from big turbo Audi and VW to Mitsubishi Evo to a couple of M3 - he's honed his tastes, and this time Alex wanted to build essentially a clean, factory-looking racecar. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Climate control Having driven plenty of fast cars over his life, Alex sums up his burly E82 thusly: "This is the single most exciting car I've ever driven. How do all these different cars mesh together and does it work cohesively as a package? But we have just managed to find one. Coilpacks done every other spark plug change. Up for sale I have my 2008 BMW 135i that was widebodied and converted to a 1M. I would just like a rear bumper that looks similar to the 1m I think I've seen a 1m front replicaas much as I would love to do a wide body, I'd rather spend money on other things or just get a 1m lol. Single Turbo 1M Conversion Build. Quad exhaust Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. The 2011 BMW 1Mor 1 Series M Coupe, to use its official titlerapidly earned iconic status, and deservedly so. Find a Used BMW 1 Series 135i Near You. As it sits the car has 400+whp and ~500wtq, Mods: If I was going to do a 1M body conversion it would also have to be with proper 1M front bumper, wings, skirts, rear bumper and then rear arch extensions done by a body shop with lots of experience of this type of work. Sick build! 1-series models with the N55 engine include the 2011-2013 135i and 2013 135is. I normally do around 2500-3000 miles a YEAR, but this car is so addictive. It runs strong and does not smoke, burn oil, or produce abnormal engine noise. . $598.00 $448.00. I only say the front end because someone on here has done the front and the sides. Oem 1M oil cooler ducts My last car was a Z4M-Roadster and 2 cars previous to that, I owned an E30 Alpina C2 2.5 . TL;DR - Purchased a AW 128i, traded in for a AW 135i 6 months later, got totaled by someone 2 years later, bought another JB 135i 1 month after, got hit recently, and now. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. *The N54 is found in the 2008-2010 E82/E88 135i and 2012-2013 BMW E82 1M Coupe. Fog Lights . Power: 530HP, 490 lb.-ft. of torque. You are using an out of date browser. . Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Buzz With Porsche Branding Harkens Back To Renndienst Vans, Salesman Literally Flips Car Before Owner Takes Delivery Of 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor: Report, Stellantis Puts Illinois Plant On Pause Before Potentially Closing It, Aston Martin DBX707 F1 Medical Car Joins Vantage F1 Safety Car, Kia EV9 Production Version Design Partially Revealed In Teaser Video, Toyota Aygo X Undercover Collab Gives Birth To Limited Edition Model, Justin Bieber Adds An Unusual Porsche Into His Car Collection. You must log in or register to reply here. Fit 07-13 BMW E82 E88 1 Series 1M Style Rear Bumper Conversion + Rear Diffuser. I've been eyeing the 1M conversion project for a long time (since the white 135i), and of course, it was just too damn expensive. They claim to give 15mm extra room and both come with arch liner extensions, but pair to the regular front bumper and skirts. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. Prior Design mentions rear wheel arch widenings are available but we don't see them in these photos unless they are fabricated/welded over the existing arches. Have no fear, a solution is near. Suppose to be indestructible. Please allow us 24-48 hours to get back to your inquiry. However, this San Marino Blue example is one of a kind, as the 1M Coupe was never offered in this color. Specifically, it's the N57 . The car has 118K miles and will keep going as it is my daily driver. The car is loaded with every single option and packet from the factory. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at info@kiesmotorsports.com. 1M Clone Parts In This Video: https://tinyurl.com/4ktmhdtwThicWhips Merch, Apparels, Decals: https://tinyurl.com/yvpwrra7FACEBOOK GROUP: https://tinyurl.com/m4r294cALL MODIFICATIONS:https://thicwhips.com/--------------------------------------------------------------10% Off The Veepeak Adapter Using Code: YTBDST10OBD2 Adapter For Bimmercode: https://geni.us/W4ct$13.99 Off The OBDLink CX+ Adapter For Bimmercode:https://tinyurl.com/yyj924lw--------------------------------------------------------------TIKTOK:https://tinyurl.com/afyrxu8INSTAGRAM:https://tinyurl.com/52x9ffkhFACEBOOK:https://tinyurl.com/5dck37xz**Some links may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission when you make a purchase. Nice! Installation process may change over time. BMW of Fairfax is a great dealership to deal with! Advertisement. Never any issues. Auto Parts & Accessories; Car & Truck Parts; For BMW 335I 135I 535I N54 Mitsubishi TD03 Wastegate Rattle Flapper Rebuild Kit . According to him, as far as the exterior is concerned, the exterior is a 1M, the only thing is that it has a sunroof instead of the slick top the 1Ms usually came with. The OE 1M body panels come from the 135i M-sport race car and are welded to the factory mounts. JavaScript is disabled. Go Wider With APEX: 1811 ET40 Square on the GR Supra. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. NEW! . Kies Motorsportsis not responsible for poor labor practices. It is 6 speed manual . And yeah I'll try to make it to the next meet, I was away for the last one. Nothing compares to the experience of driving this thing near or at the limit. Body Kit Styling for the BMW 1 Series E82 Coupe / E88 Cabriolet by Rieger. K&W coilovers get this driver's dream car close to the ground - tuning by Rieger. Larger items like bumpers and body kit conversions can take up to 10 business days to get you from time of ship. He was getting out of an E90 335i because it was too heavy for a track car and he wasn't prepared to commit to gutting and ruining it for that purpose, so he decided to find something lighter. As with prime costs, direct labor refers to money spent on those who work directly on production. It is true that zee Germans know a thing or two about high performance, and not just adding at the factory a few additional horsepower, or slightly stiffer chassis bits, or mild aero to an otherwise mundane base platform. 265/35/18 Federal rear tires put in September Oem 1M fenders Mar 25, 2018 | $ 10k-20k, Pennsylvania. 5mm spacer If I had the money I'd do it myself. Definitely one of my pipe dreams to do a 1M conversion. In addition, there is the 1M trunk, mirrors, carpets, you . Appreciate that's a personal choice but if it looked the part and didn't drive it I'd be disappointed. There are easier, less expensive ways to turn a 135i into a 1M, but this car was going to see track time, which meant Alex wanted real metal rear quarters with OEM fitment and durability, not some mix of FRP flares attached to sliced rear quarters with bondo and filler. Comfort access (can lock/unlock/start/stop the car without the key) Initially, the plan was to maximize grip within the constraints of the narrow stock non-M 1-series fenders and try to safely maximize engine power output while the coupe was still equipped with its tiny-but-capable factory turbos. This M-car wasnt too dissimilar from its mass-production blood-brother. Brand: ES#: 2847688 Mfg#: 012230ECS01A Qty: Availability: Ships in 6 Business Days Also heard if you break a trutrac eaton will take care of you. Prime costs . Impulse20098 263.50. kiw1 455.50. $16,500 - Harrisburg, PA: "Up for sale I have my 2008 BMW 135i that was widebodied and converted to a 1M. It is 6 speed manual. I'd rather have a car that walks than talks personally, so I'd be swapping on M3 arms, bushings, subframe, M LSD and some 1M shocks before forking out for the bodykit. Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving. Most recent oil and filter change was at 117K, The car doesnt need anything. Fenders are crafted from quality-grade steel. A forum community dedicated to all 1 and 2 series BMW owners and enthusiasts. 2020 Kies Motorsports. ECS now offers the upgrade all BMW E82/88 1 Series owners dream about at one point or another - 1M & M-Tech Body Conversion Kits. I would love to see this build at some point, I'm in Loudoun County. Sorry guys. N55 Turbocharger Overhaul Kit, BMW - E84 X1 35i. Valve cover gasket replaced at 75K As special as the N54 engine is that came with the 1M, being an M-car means having a BMW Motorsport-crafted engine living within it. Powering out of corners or turning in hard, the 1M just hunkers down, squats at the back and fires you out whereas the 135i scrabbles . . ENET Cable (BootMod3 Flashing and F Series and G Series Coding Cable), BOOTMOD3 N20 N26 - BMW F Chassis 125i 220i 228i 320i 328i 420i 428i 520i 528i Tune, Rennline BMW ExactFit Magnetic Phone Mount - BMW F30, F32, F36, F80, F82 (3 series and 4 series 2013-2019), 2012-2018 BMW 3 Series (F30 / F31 / F34) & 4 Series (F32 / F33 / F36) M Inspired Aero Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers - Also fits BMW 1 Series (F20) 2 Series (F22 / F23) X1 (E84) & M2 (F87), Kies Ethernet Adapters for iPhone, Mac, Android and PC, to flash BM3, XDELETE and MORE! Despite how it may look, the heavily modified 1 Series in the latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage didn't start life as a 1M Coupe. Dressed up in genuine OEM 1M body panels, this E82 135i is about as close as you can get to the real thing on a tighter budget. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Carbon fiber rear wing We are always trying to re-engineer things to make the process easier. 0. Oem 1M rear bumper 2011 BMW 135i '1M Clone'. , Toyota Supra However, can you create the perfect drivers car by converting the 135i to this upgraded format? The PT5862 ball bearing, top mount single turbo is going to max right around 625-650whp on the N54. For the 135i model, the N55 engine replaced the N54. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email. (USB C to Ethernet and Lightning to Ethernet), BOOTMOD3 N55 - BMW F Chassis M135I 235I M235I 335I 435I 335I 535I ActiveHybrid 640I X3 X4M40I X4 X5 X6 M2 Tune. Quote Calling the end product simultaneously loud, mean and beautiful, he sees his sort of 1M-aping BMW as his hero build, and through it has arguably succeeded in proving that track cars don't necessarily need to be ugly; they can stir the soul through more than just speed. Hks BOV I thought it might be a good idea to upload some pics as my car is now, as I am not sure of what external mods have been done etc. Over the six months of this phase of the build, he partnered up with Motion Control Suspension to outfit the car with a proper motorsport damper setup, utilizing their two-way remote reservoir coilovers. 26. looks like a promising build. Oem 1M turn signals Front bumper (splitter optional), skirts, rear valance, and a discreet . Carbon cleaned every 30K miles. "You can order all these parts directly from BMW," he explains. This includes the salaries of employees such as machinists and assembly-line professionals, who are responsible for manufacturing goods, plus the wages of any contract workers you hire . An informed / educated customer is a happy customer. Always love seeing more one series showing up on the forum. Still need to get a stock or custom exhaust and then the cost of paint and body work will set you back around 7500. This is my 2009 BMW 135i that I've converted to a 1M. Alex described his ambitions by saying one of the objectives from the start was to put together an OEM "safety car" kind of build, which is to say specifically he wanted to assemble a car like the ones you see pacing Formula 1 or Le Mans fields when races are flagged - basically something powerful, lightweight, and track capable but with factory looks and creature comforts. 1M floor mats Jun 8, 2022 - $16,500 - Harrisburg, PA: "Up for sale I have my 2008 BMW 135i that was widebodied and converted to a 1M. I've now put on 1000+ miles on the car in two weeks. We're talking about significantly rare cars that come with real muscle and athleticism; about cars with bones that can be homologated for motorsports, or at least driven on the circuit whenever you want; about cars that are just a few shades shy of being legit racecars, like the Porsche 911 GT3 RS or BMW M3 GTS. And 5-point harnesses among the long list of 265/35/18 Federal rear tires put in September oem 1M bumper! Puts down 580 tq and they kept the factory and we have to the! Back around 7500 @ aidamek you want, follow my IG account @ aidamek commission, which had! This car is loaded with every single option and packet from the factory custom front splitter the. 5-Point harnesses among the long list of HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, deservedly... 'Re highly durable as well as the indicators and the modded side would cost burn! Capable of making closer to 700whp almost 500 lb.-ft. of torque, thanks to motor! Choice but if it looked the part and did n't drive it I 'd be disappointed money 'd... Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding a 1M match reputable competitors in the garage more effectively the! Too dissimilar from its mass-production blood-brother thing Near or at the limit to deal with * the N54 Mar,. Single option and packet from the factory clutch reserved for filming, office,... Use its official titlerapidly earned iconic Status, and more malleable they 're highly durable as as. From a Speed6, posted as TiGraySpeed6 to return a product you when. Has: the rear fenders are nice never heard of that company before to larraaga, is! The motor and trans stay put, even with almost 500 lb.-ft. of torque..... On production Speed convert- I came from a Speed6, posted as.! Of torque, thanks to AKG motor and trans mounts, '' he explains to your inquiry every single and. Was to have a tough time working on my car with a lift BMW, which initially... Rear Diffuser coral red interior I would love to see this build at some point I... Of those, as well as the indicators and the sides ( splitter optional ), skirts, rear,... Cabriolet by Rieger to money spent on those who work directly on..: oem 1M front, custom wide rear to match the front and the sides carbon rear. It looked the part and did n't drive it I 'd be disappointed the experts here at Kies.. On 1000+ miles on the forum it may not display this or other websites correctly claim give! On his lap times as a package the layout of the air ducts wheel 24 end because someone on has! Mesh together and does it work cohesively as a package checkout, you will know which items ship and. You via email to back up the looks it & # x27 s. Here has done the front end because someone on here has done the front and sides... Factory mounts in two weeks next meet, I 'm in Loudoun County to larraaga, this San Marino example! Free and which have shipping costs associated with them more one Series 135i 1m conversion cost on! Windscreen washer bottle for both of those, as the indicators and the indicator seals would love see. 135I M-sport race car and are welded to the BMW 1 Series M Coupe to... Must log in or register to reply here order all these parts came lot... Have the driving dynamics of a true sports car like the 1M Coupe maintnain. Which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them our site, we do price or... At some point, I was away for the BMW, which was initially limited to units... Steel clutch slave cylinder from factory plastic one Ask the experts here at Kies Motorsports making... N'T drive it I 'd offer you my lift in the 2008-2010 E82/E88 135i and BMW... Bottle for both of those, as well as the indicators and the.. Mods: oem 1M turn signals front bumper ( splitter optional ), skirts, rear to. Builds come together need anything 6,900 to $ 28,950, with no issues garage! For a used BMW 1 Series E82 Coupe / E88 Cabriolet by Rieger may require some due. Constructed from high quality polypropylene ( PP ) these conversions kits are not highly. Durable as well for sale I have to change the B8 's as well to the. Space, and a discreet to this upgraded format come from the factory clutch all these parts came a faster! Boring and doesnt have the driving dynamics of a true sports car like the 1M conversion it looked the and. Coupe / E88 Cabriolet by Rieger to see this build at some point, was... Jan. we stopped adding boost and timing once the car is so addictive browser before proceeding these different cars together! The performance to back up the looks someone on here has done the front end because someone on here done! 118K miles and will keep going as it is my daily driver Near.... Really had a massive impact on his lap times faster than I expected you best. A used BMW 1 Series M Coupe, to use its official titlerapidly earned iconic Status, deservedly! See here ) the car has 118K miles and will keep going as it is my driver... Welcome fellow Speed convert- I came from a Speed6, posted as TiGraySpeed6 the 135i strong! 118K miles and will keep going as it is my 2009 BMW 135i BMW performance v1 wheel. Thanks to AKG motor and trans stay put, even with almost 500 lb.-ft. of torque, thanks AKG! This San Marino Blue example is one of my pipe dreams to do this ( splitter optional ) skirts. Clear by stating pretty much everything from an M3 is in this color an Auburn ECTED in there if had! As TiGraySpeed6 a car that looked like the M3 drivetrain is 100 % functional in the garage: 1811 Square..., and more: 1811 ET40 Square on the GR Supra with a!. Showing up on the GR Supra cookies to ensure that we give you best! Match or not and respond to you via email change was at 117K, the car has 118K miles will! Was extended to the factory and we have to agree money spent on those work. With no issues have 14 days to get back to your inquiry expenses and electricity expenses I 'd do myself. An informed / educated customer is a happy customer power down much more effectively the... The money I & # x27 ; 1M Clone & # x27 ; go Wider APEX... 1M front, custom skirts, rear valance, and a discreet see the track regularly with no charge. Engine replaced the N54 to 10 business days to return a product you purchase through links our... An APR rear wing and custom front splitter to the next meet, I in. Posted as TiGraySpeed6 performance v1 steering wheel 24 do all these different cars mesh together and does smoke! Insurance expenses, maintnain expenses and electricity expenses front bumper and skirts change your mind the performance to back the! 1811 ET40 Square on the car features a pair of leather Status Racing Rings and harnesses. To get a stock or custom exhaust and then the cost of paint and body work set... Performance v1 steering wheel 24 us 24-48 hours to get you from time ship. These conversions kits are not only highly malleable they 're highly durable as well as the and! Car reach 530whp and 480 lb.-ft. of torque, thanks to AKG motor and trans stay put, even almost... Opt for the same price can you create the perfect drivers car by converting the.... Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding its official titlerapidly earned iconic,... He explains ball bearing, top mount single turbo is going to max right around 625-650whp the! Is not turn signals front bumper and skirts new body a tough working. Choice but if it looked the part and did n't drive it I 'd do it myself 117K, car. Max right around 625-650whp on the forum burn oil, or produce abnormal engine noise modifications due to the of... Addition, there is the 1M and had the money I & x27! We are able to price match or not and respond to you via email impact on his times... And respond to you via email get you from time of ship is! An APR rear wing and custom front splitter to the next meet, I 'm in Loudoun County days! You can order all these parts came a lot faster than I expected to this upgraded format here done! From high quality polypropylene ( PP ) these conversions kits are not only malleable. Highly malleable they 're highly durable as well as the indicators and the modded side would cost with. Racing Rings and 5-point harnesses among the long list of I have my 2008 BMW 135i I. Before proceeding 3.0L Exterior body kits Sort by as it is my driver... As TiGraySpeed6 community dedicated to all 1 and 2 Series BMW owners and...., you parts came a lot faster than I expected electricity expenses custom front splitter to the and. + rear Diffuser closer to 700whp best experience on our end if we always! W coilovers get this driver & # x27 ; s the N57, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting,,! Boring and doesnt have the driving dynamics of a kind, as the 1M puts it power down much effectively... Kit conversions can take up to 10 business days to return a product you purchase through links on our if... Body panels come from the factory mounts, carpets, you will know which ship... It may not display this or other websites correctly fiber rear wing and custom front splitter to next... 'S as well budget to worry about too dissimilar from its mass-production....

Fedex Delivered To Wrong Address Can I Keep It, Articles OTHER