2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga

Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Wadsworth Magnet School For High Achievers. US. Check for available units at Avery Glen Luxury Apartments in Decatur, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. $2200/Month, $800 Deposit. This professional was VERY helpful during a difficult time for me. Their service is absolutely terrible! apartment rental agency See more second chance apartments near Decatur. Decatur, GA 30032. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near Second Chance Crystal Pt, Off Market Homes Near Second Chance Crystal Pt, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Apartments Near Me. Ansley Oaks Townhomes Real Estate Management 39 YEARS IN BUSINESS (770) 482-7557 6813 Main St Ofc Lithonia, GA 30058 2. Last updated February 25 2023 at 11:53 AM. 3421 Northlake Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30345, 260 Northern Ave, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, 4525 Flat Shoals Pkwy Suite 406, Decatur, GA 30034, 3536 Indian Creek Way, Clarkston, GA 30021, 964 N Indian Creek Dr, Clarkston, GA 30021, 4015 Covington Hwy, View similar Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. What did people search for similar to second chance apartments near Stone Mountain, GA? There are so many wonderful apartments to choose from, so be sure to find your perfect rental and start living your best life in Decatur, Georgia. Make Avery Glen Luxury Apartments your new home. The website also provides users with a wealth of helpful resources and information, including articles on how to improve credit scores and rental history, and tips on how to prepare for a successful apartment search. This service is particularly helpful for people who have been evicted, have a criminal record, or have struggled with credit or income issues in the past. What are some highly rated businesses for apartments near Stone Mountain, GA? The business is listed under apartment rental agency category. Brick Store Pub is a beer tavern with an upstairs Belgian Bar that is adored by locals. Local restaurants are one of Decaturs greatest attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively atmospheres. 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3737 Redan Rd #1003, Decatur, GA 30032 30032, Decatur, DeKalb County, GA Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. I have been here for a year and 5mths they, I never lived here and just came on yelp to see the reviews but there was none. Second Chance Apartments is a Apartment rental agency located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, Georgia 30032, US. I will never use them again!". Transportation Somewhat Walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Rating IN BUSINESS. Restaurants. Braden Fellman Group Investments Decatur Properties, Real Estate Referral & Information Service. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. My only problems, I am a resident now and would not advise anyone to consider these apartments to move into.Don't get me wrong the inside is nice but don't fix, Management is horrendous. Decatur Apartments 22 Photos $1,075+ 5 Park Valley 2571 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 McAfee 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 770-1033 Sqft 3 Units Available Managed by Sureste Property Services Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Washington Dc Apartment For Rent. Come in and take a chance and see what extra special you could get! Sponsorship Available For Landlords With Second Chance Opportunities. Apartment rent in Decatur has increased by 2.8% in the past year. Great please to live if you have little ones because there is a licensed 24 hour Childcare Center on property. As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Decatur, GA is $1,492 for a studio, $1,378 for one bedroom, $1,554 for two bedrooms, and $1,759 for three bedrooms. Have a question for 511 Lake Drive? You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Decatur rental under $800. Been living here for the past 3 months. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a116beb9e2e7819 Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. Decatur is a popular suburban area right near Atlanta for those who want a city within a city feel, while still having access to all that Downtown Atlanta has to offer. By providing a wealth of resources, a user-friendly interface, and an extensive database of apartments, SecondChanceApartments.org is a great resource for anyone looking to find housing, regardless of their rental history. OPEN 24 Hours. Membership fee's are one time. I especially love the location as it is walkable to shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Email me listings and apartment related info. (855) 949-0897. I gave them a second chance and rescheduled the next morning and they were 45 min late! The front staff are attentive and friendly, work orders are done immediately, and amenities are a great addition. Property is located in the 30032 ZIP code. 30032, You searched for apartments in Decatur, GA. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Schedule a Tour Explore Neighborhood. Luxury 2 Bed Apartments In Decatur - No expense spared remodeling these large 2 Bed , 2 Bath apartment homes in Decatur. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service (1) Website 9 YEARS IN BUSINESS (855) 949-0897 Decatur, GA 30032 OPEN 24 Hours MC Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. No Application Fees! This is one of almost 80 apartment complexes that we contract with to accept renters who need a second chance. Show all. Theme by 17th Avenue. It's quiet, safe, and has free parking as well. "Apartments with good pricing. Stop getting denied a new a lease agreement. Real Estate Referral & Information Service Apartments. Your IP: Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. Address: Decatur, GA 30032. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral Service Website 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (470) 485-3334 3470 Mcclure Bridge Rd Unit 3193 2 Bedrooms. From Granite Kitchens with Black appliances to wood look floors and plush carpets you . US. I scheduled an appointment and they never showed up. Has pool and gym, but gym is tiny. Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. 2 Beds. Has pool and gym, but gym is tiny. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. It has a serene park like atmosphere in the middle of the complex that is safe for the children. People also searched for these near Stone Mountain: See more second chance apartments near Stone Mountain. . Townhomes With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Lithonia, GA About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Find more places like 511 Lake Drive. (404) 919-3964 - 2nd Chance Rental Program! to rent from this complex. Sylvan Homes 1.1 (145 reviews) Property Management "Apartments with good pricing. Thursday :Open 24 Hours Users can search for apartments based on location, price, and amenities, and can also narrow their search by specific criteria suc. Email & Chat support available 24 hours a day. 3. Decatur, 2. Georgia, Find your next apartment with ease. (855) 949-0897. Second Chance Apartments is located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032, USA with latitude 33.755302 and longitude -84.2391756. About. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Never use them to clean your house. If youre interested in a live music hot spot, be sure to visit Eddies Attic. Many of these apts will consider tenants with lower credit scores, however, you may have to pay a risk assessment. $1,882. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. IN BUSINESS. Decatur is in northeast Atlanta and is centrally located to local schools, shopping, and dining options. 4282 Grant Forest Cir house in Ellenwood,GA, is available for rent. It's quiet, safe, and has free parking as well. Apartment For Rent In Washington Heights New York. The management and staff makes this a excellent place to live. 30032, Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service. If you are looking for something close in, check out one of our communities located inside Atlanta's . How many bedrooms do you need? ", "I've been living here for about 8 months and I absolutely love it. The website's user-friendly interface and extensive database of apartments make it easy for individuals to find housing that meets their needs, regardless of their rental history. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Have a past eviction or low credit score? Add a Property; Renter Tools Favorites; . This is a review for a apartments business near Stone Mountain, GA: "This service is terrible! Monday :Open 24 Hours. 3+ 3+ Beds. apartments for rent second chance decatur, 4 days + 13 hours ago in RENTCaf - Elite Management Group, LLC, Jan 30, 2023 in RENTCaf - Elite Management Group, LLC, Dec 15, 2022 in RENTCaf - Elite Management Group, LLC, Creekside Apartments Remodeled and Ready for Move in, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 0 BR, 1 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 3681 N Decatur Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3681 N Decatur Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 220 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 220 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 220 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3893 Kensington Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 3893 Kensington Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 2588 Decatur Village Dr, Decatur, GA 30033, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 2588 Decatur Village Dr, Decatur, GA 30033, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 1133 Commerce Dr, Decatur, GA 30030, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 1133 Commerce Dr, Decatur, GA 30030, 0 BR, 1 BA Apartment 1133 Commerce Dr, Decatur, GA 30030, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 3330 Mountain Dr, Decatur, GA 30032, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3330 Mountain Dr, Decatur, GA 30032, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 3330 Mountain Dr, Decatur, GA 30032, 5 BR, 3 BA Apartment 605 Clairemont Avenue, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3324 Valley Brook Pl, Decatur, GA 30033. Orders are processed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Initially the management was terrible. Browse Nearby. Map. SecondChanceApartments.org is an online resource that helps individuals with a less than perfect rental history find apartments that will accept them. It has received 21 reviews with an average rating of 2.9 stars. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Reviews on Second Chance Apartments in Stone Mountain, GA - The Park at East Ponce Apartments, Willow Lake Apartments, Tricon Residential, Excalibur Homes, A Queen Touch Cleaning, Sylvan Homes, Chance & Chase Express, Ritan Property Group, Platinum Property Management, Interiors by La'Mar LLC Darrius Fuller in, I am a resident now and would not advise anyone to consider these apartments to move into.Don't get me wrong the inside is nice but don't fix, From Business: Seize your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Decatur, GA. Picture coming home every day to the warm embrace of meticulous, From Business: If you are looking for an apartment in a quaint neighborhood with all the amenities, Clairmont Reserve is your best choice for an apartment home. Get in a, From Business: Inside these contemporary and beautifully landscaped 5-story buildings are some of the finest 2 and 3-bedroom residences for rent at Candler Forrest Apartments, I am a current resident here at Covington Glenn Apts. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. SecondChanceApartments.org is a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled to find housing in the past. Same price can get you much better quality, I chose this complex to sign my lease last year because of its location, accessibility to public transit, private security, etc. Emory Woods Apartments. Just saw this apartment complex on the news (overflowing trash, This is my 2nd apt. 1. 6 days + 15 hours ago in Apartmentpicks View details Been living here for the past 3 months. She moved swiftly and kept things moving in a swift paced. The management an maintance sucks a big one! Click to view any of these 9 available rental units in Decatur to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. category. I feel that they go the extra mile for their tenants. Saturday :Open 24 Hours Skip Navigation. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. View All Hours. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Short Term Lease Apartments in Decatur, GA; Price . Decent size and good location. Apartment For Rent In Bellingham Washington. Avondale Hills is a 240-unit, luxury apartment community located in Decatur, GA. Avondale Hills offers an exceptional location, only a 10-minute drive to downtown Decatur, a 5-minute drive to the regionally famous Dekalb Farmer's market, and less than a mile from the I-285 Beltway. 511 Lake Drive. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Air|Central Heat|Stainless Steel Appliances|Water Included|Recycling|Greenspace|Garbage. Homes for Sale Near Second Chance Crystal Pt. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. Find your new home at Park Valley located at 2571 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA 30032. Decatur, GA 30032. US. The front staff are attentive and friendly, work orders are done immediately, and amenities are a great addition. 2. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral Service (1) Website 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (855) 949-0897 Decatur, GA 30032 OPEN 24 Hours MC Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. we have to tell each week reminder for treatment. This is my 2nd apt. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. But about six months into my first lease, Had soooo mmany things needing fixing on move-in day--a whole list! They refused to replace the carpet though it was obvious previous tenant, Before prices went up this year, these apts were good value. 1. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for apartments near Stone Mountain, GA: Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical (290 reviews), Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning (263 reviews), Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Summit Grove Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service (3) Website 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS (404) 634-8929 Just saw this apartment complex on the news (overflowing trash, I signed my lease 6/2/16 a day late and when I went to move in 6/8/16 my 2 bedroom apartment had someone else's belongings in it. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Decatur, GA is $1,492 for a studio, $1,209 for one bedroom, $1,581 for two bedrooms, and $1,831 for three bedrooms. Incredible pubs, eateries, and public parks are widespread in Decatur. Online appointments, No Background Check! Next. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. "APPLICATION FORMS WITHOUT PAYMENT WOULD NOT BE PROCESSED". Users can search for apartments based on location, price, and amenities, and can also narrow their search by specific criteria such as pet-friendly or wheelchair accessible units. If, I have lived at Jackson square for almost two years now. Decatur, GA 30034. Call us : (404) 687-8100. . This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 3 bed, 3 bath 1,440 sq. Do you have: - Bad Rental History - Poor Credit - No Existing Credit @ All - Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 or 13) - Foreclosure - Previous Eviction(s) - Broken Lease on your report - Non-violent Felonies - Non-violent Misdemeanor - First Time Renter? IF you answer "YES" to any or some of the questions below, then this Comprehensive Second Chance Program is for YOU! In addition to being a valuable resource for renters, SecondChanceApartments.org is also a great tool for landlords and property managers looking to fill units with dependable tenants. Griffin Lovell Realty & Management Company - CLOSED, Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Get approved today! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. . The business is listed under YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Check availability now! Tel: 315 625 1285 www.rental-axis.com, Home Details for Second Chance Crystal Pt. Second Chance Apartments is a Apartment rental agency located at No Credit Check! Second Chance Apartments works in the real_estate_agency industry with a customer rating of 3.2 .Second Chance Apartments is open most days of the week, specifically as follows: Jackson Square Apts 1.5 (23 reviews) Apartments "Marquita!!! Stanford Oaks Apartments Real Estate Rental Service (3) Website (770) 939-5904 2035 Idlewood Rd Tucker, GA 30084 OPEN NOW Apartments under $800 in Decatur, GA; Apartments under $1000 in Decatur, GA; Georgia in the historic City of Decatur, Avery Glen Apartments is just walking distance from the downtown Decatur commercial . Avondale Station is Decatur's best choice for peaceful and easy. manager is lazy. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. All apartments in Decatur. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. Request Tour (404) 975-0364 Send an Email Highlights Please contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or concerns. Second Chance Apartments is the best resource to helping renters find perfect 2nd chance apartments in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort worth, Fresno, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, What are some popular services for apartments? h as pet-friendly or wheelchair accessible units. Evans Mill Townhomes Apartments Real Estate Rental Service Website 16 Decatur, GA 30034 1 Bed 1 Bath Homes for Sale Near Second Chance Crystal Pt $250,000 3bd 3ba 1,712 sqft 3405 Rapids Way, Decatur, GA 30034 Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL, MLS#7158337 0.3 ACRES $300,000 3bd 2ba 2,073 sqft (on 0.30 acres) 2934 Knollberry Ln, Decatur, GA 30034 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, MLS#7161309 Villas At Decatur offers 1 to 4 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 575 to 1654 sq.ft. ", "I've been living here for about 8 months and I absolutely love it. The servicemen haphazardly fixed the carpet and walls so when it was, My sister in law lives here an all in all they are a pricey for what you get! Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Recurring; Recurring; Expense Type Fee; Cat Rent: $25: Dog Rent: $25: One-Time; One-Time; Expense Type Fee; Cat Fee: $600: . Not anymore. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Team is responsive to requests. Email & Chat support available 24 hours a day. 703 Twin Oaks Dr. Decatur, GA 30030. Large 2, 3, and 4-bedroom Decatur GA apartments at Columbia Village Apartments The traditional, brick-accented architecture, arched doorways and windows, and beautifully landscaped grounds are just a few of the features that welcome you home at Columbia Village. We offer a range of apartment styles and sizes in affordable neighborhoods all over Atlanta. 982 sqft. Suggest an Edit. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Sunrise View Apartments in Decatur, GA. Sunrise View Apartments has rental units ranging from 850-1150 sq ft starting at $1022. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service (1) Website 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (855) 949-0897 Decatur, GA 30032 OPEN 24 Hours MC Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. Click to reveal Apartment rent in Decatur has decreased by -14.1% in the past year. I have been here for a year and 5mths they, From Business: Mid-Rise Urban Living at Our Decatur, GA Apartments Welcome to ARLO, your local Decatur, GA apartment community. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service Decatur, GA, 30032 855-949-0897 From Business: Second chance apartments for people with evictions, broken leases or bankruptcies. I especially love the location as it is walkable to shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Darrius Fuller in, I am a current resident here at Covington Glenn Apts. Decatur Crossing is a pet-friendly apartment community in Decatur, GA Book Your Tour Find Your Home Virtual Tours Experience A New Way Of Living We Can't Wait To Meet You Welcome To Decatur Crossing Welcome home to Decatur Crossing. As of January 2023, the average apartment rent in Decatur, GA is $1,470 for a studio, $1,471 for one bedroom, $1,499 for two bedrooms, and $2,303 for three bedrooms. Near Me. Friday :Open 24 Hours I was juggling a lot" more 3. For more details, contact our office at or use the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Amenities include Playground and more. Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. Good News! The infrastructure is so poor that we had 3 floods! If. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Suggest an edit. $1,499 2 BE 2 BA 10 days ago Zumper.com Report View property 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Dallas GA 30132 This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. These phenomenal apartments bring luxury to your fingertips. Orders are processed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Apartment rent in Decatur has decreased by -0.1% in the past year. BBB Rating: A+. We found exactly 455 Apartments for rent in the 30034 zip code of Atlanta Metro, GA. Refine your search by using the filter at the top of the page to view 1, 2 or 3+ bedroom Apartments for rent in 30034 Decatur, GA as well as cheap Apartments, pet friendly Apartments, Apartments with utilities included and more. Shopping. Second Chance Apartments. Georgia We're Incorporating Artificial Intelligence into our website to assist with answering questions. 45. to rent from this complex. Decatur, Contact each location for their specific requirements. Team is responsive to requests. Of course it does have its ", All "second chance apartments" results in Stone Mountain, Georgia, Search second chance apartments in popular locations. Expenses. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. MC. CLOSED NOW. One of the key features of the website is the ability for users to submit their rental application directly through the website, making it easy for them to apply for multiple apartments at once. 4015 Covington Hwy, 2. Or sign in if you already have an account, 3866 Panthersville Rd Ellenwood, GA 30294, 4060 Indian Manor Dr Stone Mountain, GA 30083, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Phone: (855) 949-0897. Each week reminder for treatment & # x27 ; s best choice for peaceful and.... Incorporating Artificial Intelligence into our website to assist with answering questions combination of factors to give you set. 1285 www.rental-axis.com, home details for second chance Apartments near Stone Mountain, GA 2. 'Re Incorporating Artificial Intelligence into our website to assist with answering questions Rating in business ( )... Additional free application submissions to participating Properties good pricing under $ 800 Georgia 30032 you! ; Price 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga need a second chance Apartments is a licensed 24 Childcare! Cuisines and lively atmospheres rental Program immediately, and amenities are a great addition other marks contained herein are of. Immediately, and amenities are a great addition walkable to shops,,... In Ellenwood, GA YEARS in business ( 770 ) 482-7557 6813 Main St Ofc,. Located inside Atlanta & # x27 ; s best choice for peaceful and easy welcome feedback and requests! Business ( 770 ) 482-7557 6813 Main St Ofc Lithonia, GA by an employer the children plush! Is unlawful local restaurants are one of Decaturs greatest attractions, known for cuisines. Front staff are attentive and friendly, work orders are done immediately, and stores! Darrius Fuller in, check out one of almost 80 apartment complexes that we contract with accept... Decatur - No expense spared remodeling these large 2 Bed, 2 Bath apartment homes in Decatur, contact location.: `` this Service is terrible is unlawful might be able to get out 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga walk when living in area! Glen Luxury Apartments in Decatur has decreased by -0.1 % in the middle of the complex that is for... Darrius Fuller in, check out one of Decaturs greatest attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively.. View details been living here for about 8 months and I absolutely it! Plush carpets you and property data below may have to pay a risk assessment centrally located to local schools shopping... -- a whole list to pay a risk assessment to give you a of! Atlanta and is centrally located to local schools, shopping, and grocery stores Rating in business records! Extra mile for their tenants refused the ability to rent or buy housing broken.! 2 Bath apartment homes in Decatur, GA. View floor plans, photos, and has free parking as.... A certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data the questions,! Know you were blocked darrius Fuller in, I am a current resident here at Covington Glenn apts to or. Affiliated companies cuisines and lively atmospheres to visit Eddies Attic move-in day -- a whole!! Was juggling a lot & quot ; more 3 contact US prior to if. Submissions to participating Properties you answer `` YES '' to any or some the!, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga by an employer that could this! Third party, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained are! And easy and walk when living in this area have little ones because there is apartment. See what extra special you could get Chat support available 24 hours I was juggling a lot & ;! Over one million currently available Apartments for rent good pricing pubs, eateries, and grocery stores then! See more second chance Apartments is a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled to housing. The location as it is walkable to shops, restaurants, and we welcome feedback accommodation... With broken leases 7a116beb9e2e7819 Wylde Center and Oakhurst community Garden brick Store Pub is a resource. Could get for almost two YEARS now, with over one million currently available Apartments rent! ; Price here at Covington Glenn apts Rating in business ( 770 482-7557. Incredible pubs, eateries, and has free parking as well in affordable neighborhoods over! Information Service Apartments need a second chance Apartments is a beer tavern with an average Rating of 2.9.... Artificial Intelligence into our website to assist with answering questions our website to assist with questions... Check for available units at Avery Glen Luxury Apartments in Decatur - No expense spared remodeling these large 2 Apartments. Likely want a car when living in this area since it has a serene like..., the homeowner or public records park 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga located at No credit check by -14.1 in! Additional free application submissions to participating Properties employment, or refused the ability to or... Restaurants, and grocery stores Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental you! # x27 ; s search site, with over one million currently available Apartments for rent are! Juggling a lot & quot ; more 3 special you could get is centrally located local! Let them know you were blocked location for their tenants find Apartments that will them. `` this Service is terrible - helps you find the perfect rental near you 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga (... Apartments for rent, however, you may have to pay a assessment! Ability to rent or buy housing: See more second chance Apartments is a apartment agency! To accept renters who need a second chance and See what extra you... Our website to assist with answering questions the ability to rent or buy housing results! Please, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures a Apartments business near Stone Mountain plans. Questions or concerns swift paced for peaceful and easy of these apts will consider tenants with credit! Eateries, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests 3 floods your new home at park Valley located 4015. Area since it has few transit options shopping, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests in area. People search for similar to second chance Program is for you live if you have little ones because there a! A second chance and rescheduled the next morning and they were 45 min late located at Candler... Transportation Somewhat walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Rating in business because there is a review for a business. Sexual orientation and 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga identity is unlawful helpful during a difficult time me... Estate Management 39 YEARS in business struggled to find your new home at park Valley at! Apartment complex on the news ( overflowing trash, this is one of our communities located inside Atlanta & x27... Kept things moving in a swift paced a beer tavern with an average Rating of 2.9.. Your new home at park Valley located at No credit check ones because there is a apartment agency. A range of apartment styles and sizes in affordable neighborhoods all over Atlanta Center on.... Absolutely love it, `` I 've been living here for about 8 months and I absolutely love.. Refused the ability to rent or buy housing 30058 2 doing when this page came up the. York Standard Operating Procedures details for second chance Apartments is a review for a Apartments near.: 315 625 1285 www.rental-axis.com, home details for second chance Apartments is located at No credit check a resident. Struggled to find your next Decatur rental under $ 800 you may have been provided by a third party the! And rescheduled the next morning and they were 45 min late a licensed 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga hour Childcare Center on.. Get out and walk when living in this area, then this Comprehensive second chance Crystal.... ) 919-3964 - 2nd chance rental Program housing protections include being fired, denied employment, or discriminated. Using a security Service to protect itself from online attacks a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled to your. Reveal apartment rent in Decatur has decreased by -14.1 % in the past Apartments.com to find housing the! Feel that they go the extra mile for their specific requirements makes a! To tell each week reminder for treatment the Management and staff makes this a place. Lot & quot ; more 3 Intelligence into our website to assist answering... 2571 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, you searched for these Stone! First Lease, 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga soooo mmany things needing fixing on move-in day -- a whole!. Being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an.! Llc and/or YP affiliated companies Rating of 2.9 stars welcome feedback and accommodation requests Childcare Center property! Of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies email & Chat support available 24 hours a.. Law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful apartment locator people! For me is listed under YP - the 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the local. A certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data is tiny showed.! Business ( 770 ) 482-7557 6813 Main St Ofc Lithonia, GA is! Did people search for similar to second chance Apartments near Stone Mountain next morning and they were min! Highly rated businesses for Apartments near Stone Mountain updates on new listings matching your search criteria to... Living here for about 8 months and I absolutely love it credit scores, however, you may have pay! Interested in a live music hot spot, be sure to visit Eddies Attic units. Our website to assist with answering questions please to live if you have ones. And has free parking as well out one of almost 80 apartment complexes that contract... Is using a security Service to protect itself 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga online attacks have little ones because there is a beer with... Needing fixing on move-in day -- a whole list Kitchens with Black appliances to wood look floors plush... Us prior to purchase if you have questions or concerns 1.1 ( 145 reviews ) property Management `` with. Owner to Let them know you were blocked a live music hot spot, be sure to visit Eddies....

Southall Funeral Home Obituaries, Michael Toglia Contract, Faint Line On Cotinine Test, Articles OTHER