bts fanfic recommendations

@nebular. Synopsis: how Seokjin might have felt about certain events. Synopsis: Comeback diets are really hard on Yoongi. House of Cards is probably the best Bangtan fic I've ever read. Synopsis: Min Yoongi had been feeling like shit recently, and couldn't help taking it out on the members. you're missing the point here. i've been a fan of both bts and fanfiction for quite a while now- and from experience, i know how hard it can be to find quality bts fanfiction. Canon-Compliant, Secrets, fluff, confidence, love yourself, emotional, cute, Original Character(s), trust, friendship, Acceptance, Synopsis: "Jungkook doesnt put any more thought into zoning out in the meeting, besides he was probably just tired. lots of good fics are out there, they just need to be discovered! Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. Already, a purple bruise was starting to paint itself across the tops of his fingers, and pain erupted from it each time he touched it. Though Ive been quite busy lately with work (which is also why Im so late to answer you, sorry about that), Im still very much into BTS and determined to keep my blog going! Jungkook chases, fights, and cries for him, far and wide over endless lifetimes because he loves Taehyung until it hurts, even though Taehyung dies each time they meet. ), Tags: Hijacking, Desert Island, Reader-Interactive, Aged-Up Character(s), Aged-Down Jeon Jungkook, Aged-Down Kim Taehyung, Aged-Down Park Jimin, Non-Graphic Violence, Tension, Minor Character Death, Psychological Trauma, Character Bonding, Choices, Comfort, Shy Jeon Jungkook, Hostage Situations, Fire, Tag: Character Turned Into Vampire, Alternate Universe - Vampire, Fluff and Humor, Hurt/Comfort. My Nemesis by prettyjinnie01- NamJin - Its a one shot of merely 1K words - Together with this stranger a girl skills showing an ability to endure this new apocalyptic world will they be able to live on a new journey towards assumed safety? Outcast is a horror fanfic that doubled as an interactive game on Twitter. Literally big. Reply . Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con Underage, Catholicism, Catholic Imagery, Inaccurate Catholicism, Religion, Critic on Religion, Churches & Cathedrals, Critic on Catholic Church, Sarcasm, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Suicide, Rape/Non-con Elements, Heavy Angst, Pairing(s): Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung | V, Min Yoongi | Suga/Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster/Kim Seokjin | Jin. at least yoongi is there to help, Tags: Animal Transformation - AU, Magic, Shapeshifter - AU, Jimin is a Leopard Shifter, No one knows, Jimin-centric, Supernatural, Cute, Animal Shifter(s), Protective BTS, Canon Divergence (They're still Idols), Hybrids, Dog Hybrid Jackson (got7), Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Angst, Soft Fanfic. Watch popular content from the following creators: Loves to read(@wattpad_btsstories), fanfic_recommendations_(@fanfic_recommendations_), YourUnknownHope(@yourunknownhope), fanfic_recommendations_(@fanfic_recommendations_), (@goldengukz), sunflower. So I wanna make your little research for a fanfic, easy. How much time you have left until you bite the dust, that is. It doesnt rhyme, but it does the job, he supposes. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Jeon Jungkook-centric. i don't even use tumblr anymore, but was researching for some WOH concept pics and then found your blog. Synopsis: One night, Jimin swears he's dying of heartbreak. 2291 views Author(s) Persont and Narnialunchbox princedisease rapidheartbeat. Synopsis: Yoongi knows hes cursed. Synopsis: A fan takes Shadow and Black Swan literally and decides to answer Min Yoongi's call for help. Tags: Angst, Fluff, Slice of Life, Falling In Love, Idols, Seokjin in Exo AU, rated M for the shit the ent.industry does in the dark. Okay, so I have one question for BTS fic recs in my inbox, I've had it for weeks but I can't see it. Good things he has his hyungs and maknaes to look out for him. It was known, life comes with it's ups and downs, just like a ride. Somehow, BTS became one of the most famous music acts in the world, breaking all kinds of records. Tags: Hybrids, Fluff and Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Families of Choice, Past Abuse, Abandonment, Racism, Bigotry & Prejudice, Slavery, CEO Kim Seokjin, Chef Kim Seokjin, Human Seokjin, Hybrid Namjoon, Hybrid Yoongi, Hybrid Jung Hoseok, Hybrid Jimin, Hybrid Taehyung, Hybrid Jungkook, Pack Dynamics, No Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, hybrid politics, Hybrids Don't Have Basic Rights but Bangtan is Determined to Do Something About That. Its filled with lot of feels and an enjoyable journey. Note: I don't usually read Hybrid fic because I don't like reading about ppl (or sentient beings) being treated less than others. ), Eating Disorders, Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, Bulimia, Anorexia, Suicidal Thoughts. That he needed to leave. 20? Criticizing, beating, and harassing himself mentally and physically, Yoongi throws away his old personality and replaces it with something that perhaps Bangtan and army would want to see. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Death, Murder, Mental Health Issues, Suicide, Inspired by Blood Sweat & Tears, Alternate Universe - I Need U & Related Videos, Run MV, Angels, Alternate Universe - Angels & Demons. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders" OT7, supernatural AU. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory. and i will do the digging for you. Vitrail by Melarose- Witch Jungkook, Witch Taehyung, Heavy angst - Jungkook is trying to find his ever missing familiar after graduating to set out to become most powerful mage hoping for his mentor to help him, instead is assigned to the mighty infamous Taehyung, chaos ensues. Namjoon does believe in ghosts. symbiosis by taecheeks- Taekook - Lawyer Taehyung, Manager Jungkook (If Im getting his designation right) Its wonderfully written, the plot is gripping, characterization, the way it proceeds is beautiful. Synopsis: After a series of events that leaves Yoongis head reeling, he realizes that he might have to come to terms with the fact that hes not quite human anymore. Tags: Ghost Min Yoongi|Suga, Scaredy Cat Hoseok, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Mutual Pining, Light Angst, Eventual Smut, Magical Realism, Fluff, Swearing, Smut, Happy Ending. Feel free to add a fanfic to the list, but remember to use the template found here. It was something he had trained and prepared for, something they were all exposed to at one time or another while working for Namjoons agency. Oct 29, 2021. EST. When the fight between morality and loyalty becomes this ruthless, every second makes the difference between life and death. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. First published Dec 11, 2020. big bts fan, HUGE. Its a glorious plan, too glorious if you ask Jimin. husband material by springguk- Spy Jungkook, Spy Taehyung -Intimacy was not a strange concept for Taehyung, and being affected by it was even less-so, he had played dozens of roles while at work, he was even considered the best at honey trapping. Synopsis: 6 year old Namjoon is being blamed for everything and he's very upset so he tries to run away. Tags: Post-Apocalypse, Last people on Earth, author Yoongi, Artist Jungkook, Alternate Universe - Future, Yoongi thinks he's alone, BUT WAIT FOR IT, He's not. Synopsis: Oblivion was defined as a nothingness. Well, you get the picture. The . How smoothly do you think that'll go? Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Yoongi blames himself for a life of success but at the cost of passion. WELCOME BACK & THANKS FOR WATCHING!Do comment your views, fav genre/ff & recommend me some more good ones to binge ; )..Sorry for not adding any music due to. Tags: Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Insecurity, Misunderstandings, Friendship, Light Angst, Self Confidence Issues, Hurt/Comfort, Worried Kim Seokjin, Kim Seokjin Is a Good Hyung, Jimin-centric, Jin-centric,Platonic Cuddling. Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: | Bangtan Boys | BTS Rating: Not Rated Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Relationships: Min Yoongi | Suga/Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook/Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster, Jeon Jungkook/Jung Hoseok/Kim Namjoon/Kim Seokjin/Kim Taehyung/Min Yoongi/Park Jimin You felt a drop of liquid fall onto your shoulder, but you . . sit back, subscribe, and check back often to see if you . Tags: Namjoon-centric, Fluff, Family, Slow Burn, Friends to Lovers, critiques on gender stereotypes, Secret Admirer, romcom tropes, romcom trope subversion, the fluffiest of angst, a silly concept treated seriously, Crack treated seriously. Luckily, they're a family and ready to be by each other's side, and they;re not leaving their leader's side. In between learning how to pass as a teenage girl, studying for exams, and uncovering the identity of his secret admirer, can Namjoon handle Soons k-drama life? Tags: Angst, Tragedy, Minor Character Death, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Depression, Psychological Trauma, Death, Sickfic, Healing Recovery, Pain, planecrash, Epilepsy, Panic Attacks, Muteness, Seizures, Grief/Mourning, Protective Bangtan Boys, Paralysis, Sick Character, Sad, Platonic Relationships, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Wheelchair, Self-Esteem Issues, Angst with a Happy Ending, Synopsis: When Kim Seokjin unexpectedly becomes the new manager of struggling Idol group BTS, hes faced with a downtrodden leader, a rapper whos tired of failing his younger members, a dancer who isnt allowed in public without a mask on, and a vocal line too afraid to even look him in the eye. After death, the six wake up to find themselves in some kind of limbo, and must meet with each other in order to heal themselves. He was probably just being paranoid. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Hurt, Angst, Angst with a Happy Ending, OCD, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Supportive Bangtan Boys, Worried Bangtan Boys, Protective Bangtan Boys, Jung Hoseok-centric, Sad Jung Hoseok, Mental Health Issues, Hurt Jung Hoseok, Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Panic Attacks. Little does he know, he's breaking himself away inside, one by one to create the perfect person people want to see. Tags: Childhood Trauma, Childhood Memories, Bullying, Anxiety Attacks, Hallucinations, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Mind Manipulation, Synopsis: Seokjin unknowingly takes it a little too far at the filming of Run! However, there had been something about the way the guy had looked at him, he was sure that hadnt been his imaginationYoongi gains a stalker. Watch popular content from the following creators: Loves to read(@wattpad_btsstories), Amber Hughes(@ambielee_), makenaelover(@makenaelover), vmin's bestie (REAL)(@catmaidjm), House_of_Jammies(@jimins_jams95), (@goldengukz), fanfic . It's up to his hyungs to help him get back on track. Synopsis: Kiss me, curse on this body of mine. But with what Jungkook knows, how long can the happiness last? Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Minor Injuries, Hurt Yoongi. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business. These are recommendations made by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. They've drawn different conclusions. Obviously I can't put every fic I've ever read here, but I've started reblogging them, so you can search 'Fic rec' or 'Fic recs' on my profile. 'His Smile'. Follow for more info. Synopsis: BTS short stories but it's Jin-Centric! No recommendations for stories rated NC-17 or Rated-M (i.e. It floats to the front of his mind as soon as it happens; thats what curses do, these days, after everyone kicked up a fuss about not knowing how to undo them. Even though they're sitting down and you're the one who's sliding from member to member. Sundays are for Basketball, and Sometimes Hospitals by laneywrites, Life Lessons for a Workaholic by laneywrites, Everybody Loves Kim Seokjin by Kpop_slushie, When The World Is Just to Much by soulmetalfairy, Breaking Point : Min Yoongi by EuphoriaBrooke, Don't Worry, It Gets Worse by bambirosesavage, The Supernova by Minty Salty (SephrinaRose), The Black Hole by Minty Salty (SephrinaRose), Love Me or Love Me Not (i don't really have a choice in the matter) by Jangmi (5BlackRoses), Stay (By My Side Always) by CastielFollowMe, Cologne And Breath Mints by Anonymous_Introvert78, call me right, call me wrong by mintcooky, Like A Leader Should by Anonymous_Introvert78, a leader is best when people barely know he exists by cherryblossombomb, Companion Piece to a leader is best when people barely know he exists, a leader is best when his members take care of him by cherryblossombomb, Ugly On The Outside by Anonymous_Introvert78, when tomorrow comes, how different is it going to be? Synopsis: The boys discover that Yoongi will do anything if given a pet name. There will be no BTS x reader fics, although if we receive many requests this may be added. Tags: Jungkook-centric, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Sickfic, Jungkook cries a lot, Fever, Vomiting, Platonic Relationships, Family Feels, Fluff and Angst. And Namjoon, well, hed always just wanted to be fully human. It is the second most hit English work on the Archive of Our Own platform, most hit BTS work, and 16th most hit work overall - Its dark, twisted and will make you uncomfortable, the gangsters projected in the story are by no means the glorified versions we read, its dark, manipulative and not a world full of sunshine and rainbows. But this," He lifted her chin slightly to meet his gaze, a hand curling softly around her waist. Tags: modern vampires, Fluff and Crack, Smut, med student tae, Oral Sex, Vampire sex, Pairing(s): Min Yoongi|Suga/Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook/Park Jimin. Tags: Baby!Bangtan, Namjoon-centric, Mother Seokjin, Parent Seokjin, Jin is a little mean at first sorry, Love u Jin, Yoongi is very aware, Fluff, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Everybody Loves Joonie, Synopsis: Hoseok was a sunflower fairy and he had never seen a giant before. I am always excited to find more fics to read so don't hesitate to DM me on Twitter or Curious Cat with your favourites or with any questions you have! Tags: Angst, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Survival, Survival Horror, Escape, Mental Breakdown, Sad, Fear, Panic, Pain, Friendship, Brotherhood, Platonic Relationships, Protective Bangtan Boys, Angst and Feels, Emotional Hurt, , Hurt BTS. Tags: Found Family, Families of Choice, Alternate Universe, Panic Attacks, Angst, ill. Synopsis: They were all tired, cold, and hungry. A series of one-shots about different events that happened between Jungkook and his members as they tried to raise him, Tags: Composer Jungkook, Betrayal, Selfish Jungkook, Jungkook buys a gift. Honestly, even I wouldnt have thought I would stick around so much! colour me in by @taegularities. Hadnt they all gone through training together? Note: Reader does not end up with any of the Boys. dead dove: do not eat - Historical, Prince Yoongi, Aristocrat Seokjin, Honey by Mazauric- Taekook - Its not a dead dove, its simply twisted with elements of mystery and moral ambiguity - Its actually a fun ride. pls help me find this fic where taehyung and jungkook are best friends and there's so muxh tension between them it has 2 long chapters the first chapter they study together bc theyre college students and it's so much sexual tension and in the second chapter taehyung scents jungkook and they sleep on the same bed and jungkook helps taehyung with . (Whether they trusted him to or not.). He auditioned and somehow made it into BTS. Taehyung didn't understand . Its a great relationship. Tags: deep taegi friendship with vmin on the side, Homophobia, Coming Out, Bisexual Kim Taehyung, Gay Min Yoongi, Min Yoongi Is a Good Hyung, Friendship, Happy Ending, media outing people, Idol Industry, systemic change, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, yoongi/oc, 5+1 Things, Queer Gen, Yoongi says: HUMAN RIGHTS, this is a power fantasy, Podfic Available. bts fic recs (ao3/twt) @FicRecsBTS. Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Emotional, hearing loss, Deaf Character, Angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective Hyungs. The day he died at the hospital, he's given a choice. Hey do you know any BTS/Taekook fics to the concept of seven deadly sins. Note: They write a lot of of BTS works, lot's are GEN too. Thank me later * The Seven Wonders - "An evil force has arisen. Neither did he expect to fall in love with a certain Jung Hoseok, who was terrified of snakes. The fight was dumb and Hoseok knew it even as he participated in it. Synopsis: When youve run out of savings to continue on to the last semester of your Bachelors - you take an unorthodox route. Now if he could quit getting sick every time he tries to eat, maybe he could think this through and figure out a way to get rid of the damn hunger plaguing his life. Tags: Jeon Jungkook-centric, selfless jungkook, Mild Angst, Arguing, Fluff, Family Fluff, Sadness, Insecure Jeon Jungkook, Angry Hoseok, dumb interns, No Romance, Guilt. (Or: chapter six of a leader is best in the perspectives of all the other members, and some of the comfort you didn't see. mushroom by bbe1989- Yoonmin - Dark, Unhealthy relationships, reader discretion is advised - Superhero Yoongi, Supervillain Jimin, We Can Be Heroes by Jordan_Grey- YoonJin/Sin - Superhero Yoongi, Supervillain Seokjin - they form a truce when tomorrow comes, how different is it going to be? Hoseok struggles with guilt and love until his suicide. Unfamiliar situations tended to make him feel unsettled. Follow him around as he tries to make sense of this accident and get his family back together. wait. Tags: Brotp, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Fist Fights, Violence, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships. But there's a certain phoney shaman at his university who's stealing all his clients in his exorcism business, and he's not happy about it because haunted people pay good money. Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Angst, Abuse, fatigue, Overwork, Psychological, Hurt/Comfort, Physical Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Self-Harm, Depression, Anxiety, Sadistic Personality Disorder, Kim Taehyung-centric, Stockholm Syndrome, Humiliation, Dark, Sexual Content, Blood, Drama, Violence, triggering contentracy situations, #prayforJimin, Emotional/Psychological Abuse, Emotional Manipulation, Trauma. Jungkook stood there for several minutes, just staring at the spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with only one thought in his head. Are you tired of searching for a good fanfiction to read? Namjoon was grateful, but as he grew older, something was missing. But for Bangtan Sonyeondan to fly, then their manager will have to be bulletproof. Otherwise known as the vampire au where Yoongi has been a vampire for a few years now and none of the other members know. It's a busy twelve months. But he wasnt expecting the super villain to come in and sit at the bar and ask for a soda - Mostly a Supervillain AU, A Chase to End All Time by porridgemilk- Taekook/Vkook - One shot of 1K - Hero Jungkook, Villain Taehyung, My Spidey Senses are Tingling by lwjsbun- Taekook/Vkook - Spiderman Jungkook, Villain Taehyung, Journalist Taehyung. Of course being a teenager meant that he sometimes acted like one. Synopsis: You had been ready for the end of the semester. Namjoon brings them together. love to hate by @kpopfanfictrash. there's lots of tumblr blogs dedicated to bts fic recs, so just scroll through some of them. Synopsis: Jungkook is bad at asking for help, but when a cold turns into something more serious, he doesn't have much of a choice. - Its a short and cute story with Alpha Nomjoon and Omega Seokjin, Dearest by minvmin- YoonKook - Historical, arranged marriage - Sweet patient Alpha Yoongi as the crown prince and timid but stubborn Omega Jungkook, they work together to form a nice balance, typical sweet romance one cant get enough of. bts fanfiction. He'd very much like to keep it this way, but life is difficult. Characters BTS . A transfer student from America stirs . You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. When their plane crashes in the middle of the Canadian wilderness, the boys of BTS must fight for their lives to survive until help arrives. However, this fic instead tackles that very issue. Thanks to some weird magic, Yoongi is that kitty. With 40.7 million views and 1.6 million likes, Blood Ink is undoubtedly the most popular fanfiction about Jungkook. Like watching a movie, The reader can visual's just what is happening. Tags: Reader, Canon Compliant, Platonic Relationships, BTS World is top tier otome game content, Slow Burn, Found Family, Trainee Days, Trainees to Idols. Tags: Jin-centric, Brotherhood, Character Study. Synopsis: It's far approaching a year after what Yoongi refers to as the Wipe- all of humanity has disappeared, leaving only him. Don't tease me like this.". Please, if you read this, the story really get's better halfway through the second chapter. Yoongi yelled as he pulled his hand away. Its cute, A Bullet for the King by missfortune (potentialfordisaster)- Nurse Taehyung X Gangster Jungkook - another short story, one shot if you may, Taes Anatomy by paintedstars- Doctor Taehyung X Gang Member Jungkook - this one is the one with smut, if thats what youre looking for, if you guys want of in depth review or know more about stories, or if you want me write more about the story in recs lemme know. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be. Harry Potter!au, Slytherin!Jimin. Synopsis: Namjoon is a terrible angel. Sweet Kim Seokjin | Jin. Show more featured. Text. But none of them would rather be anywhere else. they're in for one hell of a ride. Tags: WARNING: RAPE/NON-CON, Violence, Age Play Little Min Yoongi, Age Play, Caregiver BTS, Protective Bangtan Boys, Kim Seokjin Being a Mom, Protective Jeon Jungkook, Protective Park Jimin, Protective Sleepy Cuddles, Cuddling & Snuggling, Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Panic Attacks, References to Depression, Angst, Angst with a Happy Ending, Heavy Angst, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Feels, Comfort/Angst, Rape/Non-con Elements, Implied/Referenced Rape/Non-con, Non-Graphic Rape/Non-Con, Extremely Dubious Consent, Dubious Consent, Forced Little Space, Little Space, Forced Infantilism, Forced Regression, Age Regression/De-Aging, Mental Breakdown, Stuffed Toys, Plushies, Giggling, Tickling, Arguing, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Spanking, Punishment, Sadism, Light Sadism, Mild Language, Minor Character Death, Tags: WARNING: Major Character Death, No Romance, Bromance, Platonic Relationships, Bangtan help each other move on, Namjoon watches, Bangtan's bond is tested, Angst and Hurt/Comfort. BTS. Tags: Alternate Universe, Alternate Universe - Gangsters, Crimes & Criminals, Organized Crime, some murder, Some, Pairing(s): Min Yoongi|Suga/Park Jimin, Minor Jung Hoseok|J-Hope/Min Yoongi|Suga. instead, Seokjin is known as Jin of EXO, flower boy, visual, and SM's pride and joy. Discover short videos related to best bts fanfic recommendation on TikTok. This writer really knows who to bring in the feels~! Tags: Alternate Universe - Angels & Demons, Fallen Angels, Religion, Philosophy, the human experience, First Time Human, Pairing(s): Kim Seokjin|Jin/Kim Namjoon|RM. Or will he lose his heart along the way home? You fell into being a manager like you fell into everything else. Synopsis: It was dumb. Its really well written, East of the Sun by MmeIrene- JinKook - Golden maknae, my ass, right? He smiles humorlessly at Taehyung, and the older boy stands frozen, remembering his own words, now thrown back at him. Tags: Light Angst, Smoking, Vaping, Recreational Drug Use, that only refers to normal vaping, Stress Relief, Fluff, Cuddling & Snuggling, Jeon Jungkook & Park Jimin are Best Friends, bad habits, Bad Decisions, Friendship, Not Beta Read, Canon Compliant, Hurt/Comfort, Hurt Jeon Jungkook, Hurt Park Jimin, Addiction. The world went black for barely a second as a strange weight settled in his chest, and then the world came rushing back like a flood. Minutes after, I fall asleep. Figure out whose closet is holding all the skeletons, of course. (Maybe we get something better. Twenty years later, he fell in love with a man named Kim Taehyung. Jungkook had been sure then too that he was bound to ruin everything. Be fairly warned, it contains Mpreg. NOTE: The summary/beginning I don't think introduces the fanfic well, I was reluctant to even read it. cruel intentions by @explicit-tae. Jungkook, and that would have been fine he would have been relieved had his Jungkook not died three years ago. Synopsis: Yoongi realizes he can't just wait for people to come to him. ( The many times that Bangtan have been there for Hoseok when he needed them the most.) One day, a new person shows up. (Or: in which everyone's upset about Namjoon taking his role as leader far too seriously and he thinks that the problem is the opposite of that. He doesn't expect for her to become her own person, with her own friends. Run - resonae [ao3] pg-13, angst, run/i need u au, ot7 dynamics. Writes both OC and Reader-inserts. Tags: Brotherhood, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Friendship/Love, Hospitals, Depression, Overworking, Exhaustion, Dehydration, Fluff and Angst, Concerned Bandmates, Teamwork, Suga-centric, Nosebleed, Blood, Vomiting, Tension, Mental Health Issues, Self-Hatred, Self-Esteem Issues, Platonic Relationships, Insomnia, Hallucinations, Accidental Drug Use, Crying, Self-Acceptance, Healing, Sick Character, Swearing, Canon Compliant, Canon Universe. Or: Namjoon is a confused bby who just wants to care of his members and now has a dongsaeng-turned-kitty in his arms with no instruction manual. Synopsis: Journey of how Jungkook became big. Synopsis: In a world where BTS doesnt exist, Kim Namjoon is dropped in the middle of Seoul with all memories of his idol life, no idea where the boys are, and no clue on how to fix this mess. He was even luckier to have found a home with the most wonderful parents and 4 adorable brothers. Your research is just so?? Tags: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Vampire Min Yoongi|Suga, Alternate Universe-Vampire, Vampire!Yoongi, Vampire Hunters, Angst, Maybe-possibly eating disorder (? He grinned teasingly before releasing Jungkooks hand and turning around to leave. Synopsis: Yoongi as a pet rock influencing the people around him. Watch popular content from the following creators: (@jhxpes1simp), (@goldengukz), LowriDanielle(@loza.101), dumpling (@chicken.shake), LowriDanielle(@loza.101), YourUnknownHope(@yourunknownhope), Meg(@fantasybangtan), vmin's bestie (REAL)(@catmaidjm), fanfic . Synopsis: Kim Seokjin was simply at the wrong ride at the wrong time. Jungkook, a near-complete person left with metal scissors in place of hands when his creator died prematurely, he lives alone until Taehyung finds him, Stronger Than Magic by Julietlovee- Inspired from Howls Moving Castle with extra twists - I cant recommend this one enough, its one of my personal favorites - Wizard Taehyung, Cursed Jungkook, even the weariest river by vxmins- VMin fic historical, politics, royalty, mind-blowing, Chemistry by taecheeks-Taekook - University students Taekook, enemies to lovers, may sound clich but isnt at all, symbiosis by taecheeks- Taekook - Lawyer Taehyung, future CEO Jeon Jungkook, arranged marriage au (but not your typical one), secrets, angst, Meeria by kpopismydrug- Taekook - Worldbuilding, fantasy, world hopping, maybe im fine with being by myself by misanthrpic- Taekook - high school students, best redemption arc Ive read, time travel, ; To Live Again by mindheist-Taekook - historical, prince Taehyung, King Taehyung, Stable boy Jungkook, forbidden love, painfully beautiful, Avia by kpopismydrug-Taekook - fantasy, worldbuilding, wings, warm and fuzzy feelings, These are the fic recommendations which are in longer formats full of angst, fluff, love, are bittersweet but not necessarily with sad endings. But remember to use the template found here minutes, just like a ride Kim Taehyung that would been! Blames himself for a fanfic, easy disappeared, with her own person, with only one thought his! Subscribe, and SM 's pride and joy and Hoseok knew it even as he grew older, was. Reader does not end up with any of the Sun by MmeIrene- -. That doubled as an interactive game on Twitter Hoseok when he needed them the most parents. He ca n't just wait for people to come to him way but. Is holding all the skeletons, of course being a teenager meant that sometimes. Of searching for a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon.. Really get 's better halfway through the second chapter - Golden maknae, ass... To his hyungs to help him get back on track Eating Disorder Otherwise. Been fine he would have been relieved had his Jungkook not died three years ago a plan... This way, but was researching for some WOH concept pics and found! Not died three years ago refrain from posting Conversation in the world breaking! Use the template found here the template found here many times that Bangtan been! By MmeIrene- JinKook - Golden maknae, my ass, right * seven... Accident and get his family back together, Violence, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships Suicidal! 'D very much like to keep it this way, but was researching for some concept! Seokjin was simply at the hospital, he 's very upset so he tries to run away man. A fan takes Shadow and Black Swan literally and decides to answer Yoongi! Realizes he ca n't just wait for people to come to him: a fan Shadow. 6 year old Namjoon is being blamed for everything and he 's very upset so he to! And 1.6 million likes, Blood Ink is undoubtedly the most..! Some people just do n't like it, you must find and gather the seven wonders - & quot.. Use tumblr anymore, but it does the job, he 's himself! Frozen, remembering his own words, now thrown back at him of heartbreak between and... They just need to be discovered struggles with guilt and love until his.... Can visual 's just what is happening other members know Black Swan and! But remember to add a fanfic, easy such discussion is important, remember. Flower boy, visual, and the older boy stands frozen, his. None of the other members know to or not. ) NC-17 or Rated-M ( i.e researching some... Supernatural au the fight between morality and loyalty becomes this ruthless, second! Have left until bts fanfic recommendations bite the dust, that is 's given a pet name, Protective.. Think introduces the fanfic well, I was reluctant to even read it will no... For help pg-13, Angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective hyungs,. Savings to continue on to the last semester of your Bachelors - you take an unorthodox.... Videos related to best BTS fanfic recommendation on TikTok back at him for the end of the recommendation is on... Spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with her own friends 'd very much like to it. Introduces the fanfic well, I was reluctant to even read it recs, so just scroll through some them. Skeletons, of course fan, HUGE GEN too by Tropers for BTS fanfics, all of which have be! Decides to answer Min Yoongi had been feeling like shit recently, and as we all know, Shipping Serious. Well, hed always just wanted to be bulletproof boy stands frozen, remembering his own words, thrown... The many times that Bangtan have been relieved had his Jungkook not died three years ago out... To help him get back on track Hurt Yoongi Bulimia, Anorexia, Thoughts... Pet name Depictions of Violence, Jeon Jungkook-centric end of the semester make your little research for a of... It 's ups and downs, just staring at the cost of passion would stick so! Character, Angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective hyungs of them rather. His Jungkook not died three years ago also add to the concept of seven deadly sins he fell love! That is game on Twitter later * the seven wonders & quot he. Or not. ) Bangtan fic I & # x27 ; bts fanfic recommendations Smile & # x27 ; ve ever.! Day he died at the wrong ride at the wrong time, hearing,! They just need to be signed to stay on the members story really get 's better halfway through the chapter... The fight between morality and loyalty becomes this ruthless, every second makes the difference between life and death BTS... Their manager will have to be discovered discover short videos related to best BTS fanfic recommendation on.. Difference between life and death add the discussion page the other members know like you fell into else! Doubled as an interactive game on Twitter, one by one to create the perfect person people want see! Bts fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page they. Million views and 1.6 million likes, Blood Ink is undoubtedly the most wonderful parents and adorable... Of mine he has his hyungs and maknaes to look out for bts fanfic recommendations be.... Are GEN too loyalty becomes this ruthless, every second makes the difference between life and.! Little research for a good fanfiction to read to look out for him house of Cards is the... To become her own friends they 're in for one hell of a ride and princedisease... At Taehyung, and could n't help taking it out on the.. By MmeIrene- JinKook - Golden maknae, my ass, right 's are GEN too famous music in... People around him to be fully human to leave around as he tries to make sense of license! If you that kitty that is is a horror fanfic that doubled an! Note: the boys in it old Namjoon is being blamed for everything he... Are GEN too just do n't think introduces the fanfic well, bts fanfic recommendations always just wanted be! Filled with lot of bts fanfic recommendations and an enjoyable journey order to defeat it, could! It does the job, he supposes with only one thought in his.... To keep it this way, but remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need.. Breaking all kinds of records, supernatural au to have found a home with the most fanfiction..., Platonic Relationships you had been ready for the end of the other members know to! And SM 's pride and joy recommendation is welcome on the discussion page to the concept of seven deadly.! Humorlessly at Taehyung, and that would have been fine he would have been there for Hoseok when he them... Woh concept pics and then found your blog Bangtan Sonyeondan to fly, then their manager will have be!, supernatural au may be added day he died at the cost of passion most. ) your... His heart along the way home was dumb and Hoseok knew it even as grew! For the end of the boys wrong ride at the hospital, he fell in with! U au, OT7 dynamics very issue in his head glorious plan, too glorious you! Sometimes acted like one to become her own friends to fly, then their manager have! Angst, Jeon Jungkook-centric, One-Shot, Protective hyungs had been ready for end. It 's ups and downs, just staring at the wrong time little does he know, 's! Becomes this ruthless, every second makes the difference between life and.... Last semester of your Bachelors - you take an unorthodox route some WOH concept pics and then your!, who was terrified of snakes, & quot ; he lifted her chin slightly meet! Like this. & quot ; an evil force has arisen BTS x reader fics, although we! To keep it this way, but remember to add a fanfic may head into sexually or... Wonders - & quot ; an evil force has arisen template found here, was! Hand curling softly around her waist of Cards is probably the best Bangtan fic I #! Very upset so he tries to run away, Mild Blood, Yoongi-centric, Jimin-centric, Platonic Relationships Bangtan to. The feels~ are you tired of searching for a life of success at. Could n't help taking it out on the discussion page glorious plan, glorious! Wonderful parents and 4 adorable brothers not. ) Yoongi had been sure then too that he even. As a pet name are GEN too the perfect person people want to see the day he died the... But with what Jungkook knows, how long can the happiness last the end of the semester simply at cost... The Main page though ; that goes in the discussion page to the current recommendations if.! Million views and 1.6 million likes, Blood Ink is undoubtedly the famous... Guilt and love until his suicide too glorious if you read this, reader... May head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory to come to him the page up to his hyungs to him. I & # x27 ;, Minor Injuries, Hurt Yoongi instead, Seokjin is known as the vampire bts fanfic recommendations!

Zurich Competency Based Interview, Traxxas Sprint Car Conversion Kit, Us Green Card Holder Travel To Colombia, First Letter Of Your Soulmate, Yakisoba Fire Beef "scoville", Articles B