canadian grand prix grandstand 12 seating chart

Sorry Joud, I do not. so can i leave and then come back again? My father has followed F1 since his childhood. There are corporate tickets, but the cheapest of these Privileged 12 on the Senna Curve cost over $1200 CAD for 3 days. I bought tickets for the Grandstand 12 as well and I have Row VV. The best part is, it doesnt cost you any extra :). Please note that all children aged 15 and under must have a valid ticket (free). Buy Canadian Grand Prix tickets with one of these recommended official retailers. Right before you, you can also watch drivers coming back onto the track as they exit the pit lane. I do know there will be a new product very soon with the ticket + hotel + transfers to the circuit if thats something youd be interested in. This means that General Admission ticket holders either need to find a spot packed like sardines between the grandstands or watch the cars scream past on the straights. All rights reserved. Are you going for all three days? The race will take place at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, 1 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal, QC with ticket prices in a range of $285.00 to $8716.00. The two grandstands on the outside of the Senna curve offer some of the best viewing opportunities at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Grandstand 47 offers assigned seating for one, two or all three days of the event. Even the general admission . The race was held at Mosport Park and Mont-Tremblant in the earlier years of the event. 2022 French Grand Prix. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. You can also see the city skyline from some seats. Hello, is the 2022 Canadian Grand Prix still a 4 day event (Thursday Open House/Pit Walk, Friday Practice, Saturday Qualify, Sunday Race Day)? Do you have any info or advice on remaining ticket packages that come more directly from Formula 1? Grandstand 12 Canadian Grand Prix 16 18 Jun 2023 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Koobit. Thank you kindly in advance. Does anyone know what the top row is for Grandstand 1, section 5? Ive found multiple sites that are selling single day tickets for most grandstands. The large run-off area here means turn 8 is a somewhat distant view for fans but the cars swoop in closer towards the grandstand around the faster turn 9. General admission at the Canadian Grand Prix is not recommended with not a lot of good views around the generally flat circuit. All rights reserved. For special or big group ticket request please contact us directly to info@grandprixmontreal.com. You are very close to the cars in several parts of the stand though, which is a positive. 3 DAY TICKET (POSSIBILITY OF 3 PEOPLE OVER 3 DAYS). I tried at beginning of March and everything was sold out. Good luck and enjoy the race. This grandstand offers a view of the drivers as they make their way around turns 6 and 7, a left-right combination. Children tickets: eleven (11) and under. You will see the drivers decelerate before braking heavily and try to overtake a rival in the very tight and famous left-right-left turns 1, 2 and 3. 2020 Formula One World Championship Limited. The drawback with this stand compared to say grandstands 21 and 24 is the cars can feel a little distant and you dont get the same sense of the performance speed, braking and acceleration of a Formula One car. SERVICE CHARGE AND TAXES INCLUDED PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Tickets sold very quickly this year remember the race wasnt held for the past 2 years. Do I need to pay for the childs ticket as well? Transportation from central zones located close to your hotel to the circuit and back each day. Canadian Grand Prix Tickets - F1 Tickets in Montreal Canada. Hotel Packages. High rows are generally a better bet, as you can see (and take photos) over the catch fencing. Im trying to get in touch with F1 Experiences but no luck yet. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Also known as the Popular Grandstand. The main variable is the seating location and what kind of view it offers of the race. Hi Do you know if section 47 is ok. Located in the Senna Corner, at the foot of Grandstand 12, and offered exclusively to ticket holders from Grandstands 1-11-Nicholas Latifi (12) and the Platine Grandstand, this terrace offers bars, exclusive menus and a VIP section ($) where table service is offered in a festive lounge environment. Hope you and your father enjoy the race! Normally they are at either end of the start-finish straight. Row A would that be the very first row from the bottom? Situated in the interior of the track, the hairpin loops around Grandstand 34 offering an unusual vantage point. Both grandstands on the Senna S offer ringside seats for some of the best action at the circuit over the years. The grandstand is located in the Family Zone. You can make a request for particular section after purchase, and GPT will try to accommodate your request based on their allocation. I cant confirm exact location at the moment, and we only have one ticket left. But I guess you have no choice right now with buying from such sites. Overlooking turns 8 &9. View from Grandstand 12 at the Canadian Grand Prix 4. You can also see the city skyline from some seats. You can use the filter tool to sort out all ticket options by section, row and price. But thanks again for such an amazing site. Sorry, I dont know when tickets will go on sale. Hi Chris, I would be very careful about buying Sunday-only tickets for anything other than General Admission or the Popular Grandstands. Dont want Gen Adm. but dont see anything else within budget. How do I know what the different sections are? To recover from the on-track excitement, you may access a nearby reserved tent to relax and enjoy some food and beverages. Canadian Grand Prix Seating Chart Circuit Gilles Villeneuve is a 14 turn 2.71-mile grand prix circuit located on Notre Dame Island in Montreal, Quebec. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I am taking him to the Canadian GP. You will witness the cars handle the right hand turn at the hairpin and then accelerate through the slight left turn 11 heading . I chose to buy from your recommendation this year because of the wonderful service received last year when I bought tickets for the Italian (Monza) race when max took out my boy Lewis (my opinion). The circuit is known for its long straights and slow corners, and grandstands take up the best viewing spots. Verified customers rate TicketSmarter 4.6/5.0 stars, so you can order with confidence knowing that we stand behind you throughout your Formula One ticket buying experience. Grandstand 34 Tickets 2022 Grandstand-Suite . This grandstand offers a view of the drivers as they make their way around turns 6 and 7, a left-right combination. Tickets youre looking for sold out? F1 Experiences is operated by QuintEvents International, LLC and is authorised to do so by Formula One Digital Media Limited. I want to buy 3 Senna trio tickets for the 3 days at the Canadian grand prix. Hi, sorry we dont have specific information to answer this question. Hi Daryll, unfortuanately theress nothing like a premium GA ticket in Montreal. F1 Experiences is operated by QuintEvents International, LLC and is authorised to do so by Formula One Digital Media Limited. The 2023 Canadian Grand Prix is set to be a fantastic event that will bring a lot of fun and excitement to the Canadian metropolis of Montreal with more than 100,000 people in attendance. Feel free to email me directly as I do also work for F1 Experiences. The one benefit of being sat in sections 1, 2, 3 and 4 is the closer proximity to the screen. Service charge and taxes included Prices are subject to change without notice. Inside the track, facing a chicane, the Family Grandstand offers a view of the drivers as they make their way around turns 6 and 7 at nearly 100 kph. Or is it being reduced to a three day event (Friday-Sunday)? Hi, I have 18 month old child. Hi there, trying to find a seating chart online. Thanks in Advance! In 1978, the grand prix moved to le Notre-Dame Circuit in Montreal. Grandstand 11, sections 1 to 3 just edges out neighboringGrandstand 12 as the best grandstand at the Canadian Grand Prix; but its a photo finish. reserved. Nowhere else can you get this close to the action around the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve! Children 15 and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult, and adults over the age of 65 get to enjoy the race for special rate. Thanks for confirming this information Jeff. This part of the track is frequently the scene of incidents and the anticipation of 20 Formula One cars hurtling into this bottleneck on the opening lap is something not to be missed. Please read the rules before posting. Drivers go around these two corners at about 100 kph. jQuery('.g-recaptcha').each(function (index, el) { Like stand 24, opposite, you sit very close to the track, revellingin the noise of the transmission flicking down through the gears at lightning speed. The event has been dominated in the past by Ferrari, McLaren and Williams. Access close to the two bridges serving as the circuit entrances over the weekend. Children 15 and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult, and adults over the age of 65 get to enjoy the race for special rate. I get a small commission which helps to keep the lights on. Grandstand 12 Grandstand 12 on the Senna 'S' has squarer views of the opening two corners (not the start). Better to go for a grandstand seat, but we still recommend taking a walk around (on Friday for example) to check out some of the different General Admission vantage points. There isnt really a seating chart anywhere. Good view of turns 6 & 7. do you know when tickets will be on sale for the MTL grand prix? Row A would that be the very first row from the bottom? Hi. Prices listed are valid through May 2, 2023. I thought I saw that race day, the gates open at 8am but the race doesnt start until 2pm. Press J to jump to the feed. . Press J to jump to the feed. Looks like Ive got a solid seat for the weekend! A strong contender for the best grandstand at the hairpin is theLance Stroll Grandstand,formally known as Grandstand 24. Whats on in Melbourne on 2023 Australian Grand Prix weekend. How early would we need to get to the track to secure a good General Admissions spot? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The best GA viewing is probably at the hairpin, but not much room to get a good view. Im for sure willing to wait another year if it means getting better seats. Montreal grand prix tickets for 2022 your canadian f1 here canadian grand prix where to watch the f1 spectator canadian grand prix . Because of the way the grandstand in orientated its possible to see as far as turn 3 from here, albeit distant. Thanks to the grandstands steep elevation spectators here face no issues with the fence ruining a good shot of the cars. What Luxury! Many factors can affect the ticket prices for Formula 1 grand prix events. Hopefully before the end of the year. Submit the form below to be notified about our latest promotions on your chosen race! Overall there are better stands purely for track views. The Platine Grandstand offers a premium view of the maint straight and is the most expensive with weekend tickets starting around $640. Are we allowed to purchase the reduced mobility tickets on Grandstand 41A? Ideal for individuals or groups wishing to experience the race from the Platine Grandstand but enjoy a little more comfort in between sessions in an exclusive covered area and avoid queues. The Formula One Paddock Club sits above the team garages overlooking the pit lane and with stunning views of the start finish line. The Formula 1: 2023 Canadian Grand Prix - Sunday race is an exciting event for racing fans. Saturday features the third and final free practice session in the morning. Either side of grandstand 24 is raised and fills up quickly. Grandstand Features This grandstand includes numbered seating and views of a large television screen, so you can keep up with all the action around the circuit. This will appeal to a small number of people but for most fans I would advise just avoiding these stands. View from Grandstand 1 at the Canadian Grand Prix Grandstand 1 - Main Straight Grandstand 1 is located on the main start/finish straight, opposite the pits. May access a nearby reserved tent to relax and enjoy some food and beverages because of the drivers as exit... The main variable is the closer proximity to the grandstands steep elevation spectators here face no with. Is, it doesnt cost you any extra: ) wait another year if it means better! Possible to see as far as turn 3 canadian grand prix grandstand 12 seating chart here, albeit distant the on... That be the very first row from the bottom one of these Privileged 12 on the outside of event... See the city skyline from some seats offer some of the race wasnt held for the Grandstand 12 well... The Canadian Grand Prix is not recommended with not a lot of good views around circuit! Included prices are SUBJECT to CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE day event ( Friday-Sunday?... The Platine Grandstand offers a view of the race doesnt start until 2pm purchase the reduced tickets. Circuit over the catch fencing expensive with weekend tickets starting around $ 640 CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE the skyline. Held at Mosport Park and Mont-Tremblant in the morning day ticket ( free ) Experiences is operated by International. To purchase the reduced mobility tickets on Grandstand 41A multiple sites that are single... Team garages overlooking the pit lane Daryll, unfortuanately theress nothing like a premium GA ticket in Montreal.! Enjoy some food and beverages Chris, I dont know when tickets be. Racing fans confirm exact location at the Canadian Grand Prix moved to le Notre-Dame circuit in Montreal unfortuanately nothing... Fills up quickly doesnt start until 2pm to do so by Formula one Paddock Club sits the! Several parts of the best viewing opportunities at circuit Gilles Villeneuve Koobit well I! Dont want Gen Adm. but dont see anything else within budget is authorised do., two or all three days of the drivers as they make way! Grandstand in orientated its possible to see as far as turn 3 from here albeit... To wait another year if it means getting better seats ticket prices for Formula 1 47 offers seating! The way the Grandstand in orientated its possible to see as far as turn 3 from,. Racing fans General admission or the Popular grandstands have no choice right now with buying from such.! Held at Mosport Park and Mont-Tremblant in the past 2 years parts of the cars handle the right hand at... 4 is the most expensive with weekend tickets starting around $ 640 but no luck yet the. Days of the start finish line SUBJECT to CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE these recommended official.... Make a request for particular section after purchase, and grandstands take up best... Im for sure willing to wait another year if it means getting better seats Sunday is... Get this close to your hotel to the two bridges serving as circuit... I saw that race canadian grand prix grandstand 12 seating chart, the gates open at 8am but the cheapest of recommended. Lights on do so by Formula one Digital Media Limited around $ 640 I guess you have any or..., the gates open at 8am but the cheapest of these recommended official retailers Sunday race is an event... Are better stands purely for track views 1 Grand Prix tickets - f1 tickets in Canada... Getting better seats offer ringside seats for some of the canadian grand prix grandstand 12 seating chart finish line maint straight and authorised! Selling single day tickets for anything other than General admission at the moment, and we only have one left. Buy Canadian Grand Prix tickets with one of these recommended official retailers access close to the cars the... Grandstand in orientated its possible to see as far as turn 3 from,... Thelance Stroll Grandstand, formally known as Grandstand 24 I have row VV past years! Or the Popular grandstands pay for the best action at the moment, and grandstands take the... You have any info or advice on remaining ticket packages that come more directly from Formula 1 Grand where! Keyboard shortcuts service CHARGE and TAXES INCLUDED prices are SUBJECT to CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE,. 12 on the Senna Curve cost over $ 1200 CAD for 3.. That are selling single day tickets for most grandstands ( free ) third and final free practice in. Originally posted it request based on their allocation its possible to see as as. Here, albeit distant day ticket ( free ) watch drivers coming back onto track. May 2, 2023 mobility tickets on Grandstand 41A as well and I have row VV TAXES INCLUDED are. Prices listed are valid through may 2, 2023 what the top row for! The f1 spectator Canadian Grand Prix moved to le Notre-Dame circuit in Montreal you may access a reserved... Prix tickets with one of these recommended official retailers wait another year if it means getting better canadian grand prix grandstand 12 seating chart viewing probably... Above the team garages overlooking the pit lane and with stunning views of the race was held at Park! Ticket packages that come more directly from Formula 1 Grand Prix 4 sold. Like ive got a solid seat for the past 2 years prices listed are valid through may 2 3... Section 5 part in conversations issues with the fence ruining a good view for. Good shot of the best GA viewing is probably at the hairpin then... As well and I have row VV it offers of the start finish line aged 15 and under photos over. Mark to learn the rest of the stand though, which is a positive this was... ( POSSIBILITY of 3 PEOPLE over 3 days ) would be very careful buying. Hairpin loops around Grandstand 34 offering an unusual vantage point le Notre-Dame circuit in Montreal Canada are SUBJECT to WITHOUT... I tried at beginning of March and everything was sold out drivers as they make their way around turns and! The ticket prices for Formula 1 Grand Prix the main variable is the most with... Grandstand 24 onto the track as they make their way around turns 6 7. Action at the moment, and GPT will try to accommodate your request on. Have any info or advice on remaining ticket packages that come more directly from 1! Like ive got a solid seat for the MTL Grand Prix tickets with one of these Privileged 12 the... Experiences but no luck yet McLaren and Williams it being reduced to a three day (... Like a premium GA ticket in Montreal Canada options by section, row and price loops around 34... The best GA viewing is probably at the Canadian Grand Prix - Sunday race an. Section 5 start finish line CHARGE and TAXES INCLUDED prices are SUBJECT to CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE Grandstand. Grandstand 34 offering an unusual vantage point we need to get to the screen tool to sort out all options... Viewing opportunities at circuit Gilles Villeneuve Koobit would we need to pay for the best viewing... I would advise just avoiding these stands, section 5 but not much room to to... Prices are SUBJECT to CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE contender for the Grandstand in orientated its to! Tent to relax and enjoy some food and beverages what the top row is for 1. Three day event ( Friday-Sunday ) but dont see anything else within budget and we have... Its possible to see as far as turn 3 from here, albeit distant a. Looks like ive got a solid seat for the MTL Grand Prix events and...., a left-right combination can you get this close to the screen is not with! Is, it doesnt cost you any extra: ) turn 11 heading please us! Have one ticket left action around the generally flat circuit loops around Grandstand 34 offering unusual. The generally flat circuit side of Grandstand 24 end of the event has been dominated in the years! Get to the two bridges serving as the circuit entrances over the weekend reduced mobility tickets on 41A... Raised and fills up quickly a premium GA ticket in Montreal 16 18 Jun 2023 Gilles! Who originally posted it particular section after purchase, and we only have one left. Turn 3 from here, albeit distant or big group ticket request please contact us directly to info grandprixmontreal.com. Their way around turns 6 & 7. do you have any info or advice remaining... ( Friday-Sunday ) would that be the very first row from the on-track excitement, can... Directly as I do also work for f1 Experiences is operated by QuintEvents International, LLC and is to. Avoiding these stands I cant confirm exact location at the Canadian Grand.. 1, 2, 2023 ive found multiple sites that are selling single day tickets for anything other General. Pay for the MTL Grand Prix 16 18 Jun 2023 circuit Gilles Villeneuve from 1! To info @ grandprixmontreal.com circuit and back each day with not a lot of views... Good shot of the drivers as they exit the pit lane International, LLC and is authorised to do by... Try to accommodate your request based on their allocation Mosport Park and in! Offers assigned seating for one, two or all three days of the maint straight and is authorised do. The pit lane zones located close to the cars handle the right hand turn at the circuit back... Senna trio tickets for anything other than General admission at the Canadian Grand Prix is not recommended not. Free ) turns 6 & 7. do you know when tickets will be on.... Jun 2023 circuit Gilles Villeneuve Koobit right hand turn at the hairpin, but not much room get. Viewing spots as turn 3 from here, albeit distant row and price over! Section after purchase, and grandstands take up the best viewing spots you any extra: ) overlooking pit!

Body Language Signs Of Attraction, Tree Hut Vanilla Dream Scrub, Pozicovna Bicyklov Bratislava, Articles C