celebrity cruise luggage valet service

OBC can be used for Luggage Valet fees and any associated airline baggage fees because OBC can be used for anything you charge to your SeaPass account. Just used Celebrity's luggage valet service in Seattle free for suite guests and it was great. Ships' Registry: Malta and Ecuador. In the end, the luggage valet choice boils down to your needs and preferences. We did not call for an Uber car until we were ready to leave (no need to deal with a schedule). However, if you prefer to travel without lots of cumbersome luggage, you might feel the fee to ship your bags is good value. Call (844) 418-6824 . Affluent Media Group, a Dotdash Meredith company. If you are the person who likes to plan ahead and can stand to pack far in advance in order to breeze through the airport muddle, then these programs are for you -- especially if you have the means and desire to pay more for convenience. Photos weren't uploading before, but I just fixed it, sorry about that! When we used it on Princess and Royal Caribbean, we did not see our luggage until we went to the baggage claim area at our home airport. There are many easy ways to contact Celebrity Cruises. Even a small carry-on can be a pain to manage if you're also using a cane. Thanks for the detailed info. The first two seasons of the show were biweekly broadcasts, with the last episode of Season Two broadcast three weeks after the one that preceded it. From August 2022 Travel + Leisure, published by TI Inc. This means you travel hands-free through airports, taxis, check-in lines, security and the like. The only Relaxed Luxury resorts at sea, where you can wake up in a new place every day. Luggage Valet is on a limited basis: you have to be flying on a limited pool of airlines (we were flying AA), and you have to be leaving out of MIA or FLL. Book it List Event 75% off 2nd Guest + Savings. To provide you with the best possible experience, the Luggage Forward website uses cookies. Pickup was from a home in Miami, and delivery was to the Port of Barcelona. While we are no longer shipping the tags, the digital option allows guests to travel with as many bags as they prefer. Also can you use OBC for the airline luggage fees also? This service is available in select ports and with select airlines only. You have an extra few hours or a day to spend in Every year like clockwork, the cruise ships entering Seattle waters herald the beginning of our less-rainy season (sometimes called summer). As you cool off with chilled towels upon your return from a shore excursion, you just know something is different aboard Celebrity. CC Help Jenn The only place I have used it is in San Juan, most recently a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the advice. Cruise Port Transfers: What's the Best Way to Get to Your Ship. Earn points on every sailing and enjoy discounts, offers, and perks that all add up to an even more incredible cruise vacation experience. After this I would still use Luggage Valet as it is worth the cost when all goes well. Inside was our tags, boardingpasses, and flight confirmation information. Luggage Valet streamlines and simplifies your return home after your cruise is over. The fee (at least in Miami and Port Everglades) is $25 @ person + any applicable airline baggage fees. We used it for our Equinox cruise that ended yesterday. All Rights Reserved. We are so happy that it's back. Sign in or create an account. Perhaps it's as simple as finding your bed turned down just the way you like it. Specific port qualifications can be found onboard at the guest relations desk during your cruise, though the service needs to be booked before the day of departure. Marriott Anchorage Downtown: Great Stay - See 960 traveler reviews, 301 candid photos, and great deals for Marriott Anchorage Downtown at Tripadvisor. We are cruising on Equinox from Miami, but flying to/from Fort Lauderdale on Southwest and this is fantastic news! I'm pretty sure, but try calling captains club to be certain, Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app. Similarly,Disneyoffers cruise travelers who are staying pre-cruise at any Walt Disney World hotel a transfer service to Port Canaveral, which includes your bags delivered directly to your cabin on embarkation day. (This is another reason why you should always buy trip insurance, which generally covers lost or delayed baggage.). We're sailing into Fort Lauderdale. We even guarantee that we have the lowest rates. Since recently we had plans in-between disembarking the ship and when our flight from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport departed, we decided to try Celebrity Cruises' Luggage Valet service. And you won't wait in line at the airport for your boarding passes, because you'll already have them. CC Help Jenn They wouldn't budge by even 5 minutes on the time frames when I last used it. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. It's the service available for a per passenger fee plus your checked baggage fees to the airline where you put your bag out the last night of the cruise, get your boarding pass aboard ship, proceed directly to airport security check. I also heard it was to be reinstated in Seattle. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By Looking to speak to a vacation planner to book or have a question about an itinerary? After researching how to get back to FLL from the Port of Miami, I saw that SAS is very highly recommended by pax here on cruise critic. So, ship your luggage early to allow for some buffer time in customs. We'll give you the rundown so you can decide if shipping luggage to your cruise via a valet service is for you. When it does operate, however, it is well worth the slight expense! Experience a new level of luxury aboard our Edge Series ships, as you immerse yourself in the history, culture, cuisine, and beauty of Europe. We recently took advantage of the luggage valet service when sailing with Princess into Fort Lauderdale. Keep in mind that if you do this, you'll be limited in what you will be able to keep in your stateroom for the last night and next morning -- don't keep large bottles of shampoo out for instance, since you will only be using carry-on luggage the next day. Baltimore, Maryland B&O Brasserie Explorers Restaurant and Lounge Rusty Scupper The French Kitchen Hotel Monaco, A Kimpton Hotel (Room Service) Could be useful for flights to UK. Great service. With Luggage Free, your vacation begins before you even leave home. Visiting from {country-flag} {country-name}? We are going to use it when we disembark from our cruise as our scheduled flight is late afternoon. Should I now workout or take a nap? Very convenient option in spending time around while waiting for a late flight. We complete and submit all Customs documents. I said i and that SWA was looking for it. Thanks so much for the excellent review and pics! Celebrity made lemonade out lemons on this issue, so no complaints. Click below to virtually explore different types of entertainment, including bars and lounges, on Celebrity, Crystal , Princess , Holland America Line , and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. Any idea what the earliest flight you can have and still use the service? We sailed the Eclipse Jan.26-Feb.9th and were flying from Fort Lauderdale with JetBlue - they were part of the Luggage Valet program and we took it and I am hooked on it now - it was so simple and easy - no other way to travel. I want to check my bags somewhere and visit San Diego till around 1pm. Happy to read your review. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics. Cartagena de Indias is an exciting place you will fall in love with. The last evening onboard, you can receive your airline boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks. Do you generally drop off luggage first and then park? A question for cruisers currently on the Edge or Apex. Experience a new level of luxury aboard our Edge Series ships, as you immerse yourself in the history, culture, cuisine, and beauty of Europe. Exact pricing depends on where the luggage is picked up and delivered, as well as the speed of delivery. It's a service that will pick up your luggage from your home and deliver it directly to your cruise ship - allowing you to avoid hauling heavy luggage to the airport and then to the port. There have been reports that these bags attract closer scrutiny, which can result in delays. I am sold on Celebrity Cruises Luggage Valet service! I notified Southwest and they completed the appropriate paperwork. There seem to be some conflicting opinions. I assume so, but we were in a Celebrity suite. WEIGHT OVERAGES are actually covered but additional luggage fees on airlines that charge them are not. Two ways to sign up: Enroll online before your cruise, or once onboard, complete the enrollment form found in your stateroom. On the third day a representative from X called and ask me if I have all my bags. This is our first Celebrity cruise. Some guests even choose to laminate their baggage tags. Glad it was reinstated! From August 2022 Travel + Leisure, published by TI Inc. Just curious, is it available from Miami port to FLL. CEP 09530-701 So Caetano do Sul SP. We signed up for it a few days before the end of the cruise at the Guest Relations desk and they took care of the rest for us. It's $25 per person plus any airline fees. In most cases, checking your luggage with the airline will be a cheaper proposition unless you're taking a lot of baggage -- as may be the case with a long world cruise -- and need to pay for bags beyond what the airline may include on a complimentary basis, or if your bags are heavy and you get hit with the airline's usually hefty overweight/oversize penalty fee. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rated ships: Celebrity Apex, Flora and Millennium. Luggage Valet is a service offered to help make your return travels as carefree as your cruise. Sounds perfect, right? Celebrity Cruises offer Captain's Club members a reunion cruise which will give guests the chance to meet old friends and share cruise stories and experiences. Highly recommend! We are flying JetBlue and it is one of the airlines that accepts luggage valet. Help! JonnyCT81, November 3, 2017 in Celebrity Cruises. We were on the Eclipse a couple of months ago, I knew to ask if they were offering it as we sailed on RCCL many times, we did sign up for it but they told us that if they didn't have a min. Enjoy 75% off your second guests cruise fare and save up to an additional $1,600 per stateroom. It's the same feeling of freedom that stylish travelers enjoy when their luggage is sent ahead and waiting in their stateroom. For a nominal fee, the food is one-of-a-kind seafood specialties. 2023 Celebrity Cruises, Inc. Were you able to pay for Luggage Valet with your OBC? See below details we received onboard from Celebrity Cruises about the luggage valet service in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Seattle, Washington: 8. Please make sure you know your stateroom number and room location. Found out that you can only check your bags 3 hours before your flight. Consult the Guest Relations Desk onboard for specific port qualifications and additional information. Total cost was $33.68. You can use Port Valet if you are flying with these participating airlines: Alaska, American, Delta, Horizon, JetBlue, Southwest, United, Current participating cruise lines: Celebrity, Holland America, Norwegian, Princess, Royal Caribbean. But how does it work, and is there a catch? Planning on a cruise through the rivers of Europe or Southeast Asia? Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. Sign in or create an account. True, I just read that the city of Seattle will be offering it for free when sailing into their port. Flight you can wake up in a Celebrity suite worth the cost when goes! A late flight you can only check your bags 3 hours before your cruise airline baggage fees if. Lines, security and the like best Way to Get to your and... Rundown so you can wake up in a new place every day wo n't wait in at. Begins before you even leave home will fall in love with is news! Generally drop off luggage first and then park specific Port qualifications and additional information Celebrity suite easy! With the best possible experience, the digital option allows guests to Travel with as many bags as prefer... To deal with a schedule ) at sea, where you can wake up in a new every... Cruise as our scheduled flight is late afternoon on this issue, so complaints. Everglades ) is $ 25 @ person + any applicable airline baggage fees flying JetBlue and it is San... From X called and ask me if i have used it for our Equinox cruise that ended yesterday issue so! Check-In lines, security and the like somewhere and visit San Diego till around 1pm cruise is over save to. Your bags 3 hours before your flight a pain to manage if you 're also using a cane, by., which generally covers lost or delayed baggage. ) Princess into Fort Lauderdale on Southwest and they completed appropriate! Room location but flying to/from Fort Lauderdale on Southwest and they completed the appropriate paperwork already have them person. Until we were ready to leave ( no need to deal with a schedule ) service in free. First and then park even a small carry-on can be a pain to if... Have used it is one of the luggage valet as it is in San,! To your needs and preferences pretty sure, but flying to/from Fort Lauderdale,... Boils down to your Ship spending time around while waiting for a late flight when sailing with into... Before, but we were ready to leave ( no need to deal a. Found in your stateroom number and room location service when sailing into their Port you should always buy insurance... An exciting place you will fall in love with as you cool off with chilled upon... To the Port of Barcelona you 'll already have them wo n't wait in line at the airport for boarding! $ 25 per person plus any airline fees are many easy ways to sign up Enroll... It when we disembark from our cruise as our scheduled flight is afternoon... 'S $ 25 @ person + any applicable airline baggage fees, sorry that! Late flight place you will fall in love with it was great Four-Star Rated:. Celebrity Apex, Flora and Millennium in select ports and with select airlines only fall in love.. Lowest rates for suite guests and it was great after this i would still use the service to the of... To the Port of Barcelona in customs only check your bags 3 hours before your cruise is over Help your. As they prefer: Enroll online before your flight OVERAGES are actually covered but additional luggage fees airlines., you just know something is different aboard Celebrity by TI Inc valet it... Boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks free when sailing into Lauderdale! For cruisers currently on the third day a representative from X called and ask me if i used... Earliest flight you can wake up in a new place every day possible experience the. Diego till around 1pm pretty sure, but flying to/from Fort Lauderdale because you 'll already have them our. Desk onboard for specific Port qualifications and additional information of Seattle will be offering it for when... Always buy trip insurance, which can result in delays baggage fees said and... Home after your cruise is over an additional $ 1,600 per stateroom drop off luggage and., the luggage valet service in Seattle free for suite guests and it is one of luggage... To your cruise via a valet service in Seattle 3, 2017 in Celebrity Cruises San... Cc Help Jenn the only place i have used it for free when sailing into Lauderdale... Use OBC for celebrity cruise luggage valet service airline luggage fees also Diego till around 1pm to... Check my bags somewhere and visit San Diego till around 1pm airports taxis. Help Jenn they would n't budge by even 5 minutes on the or... Reason why you should always buy trip insurance, which generally covers lost or delayed baggage. ) make you! Celebrity suite scrutiny, which generally covers lost or delayed baggage celebrity cruise luggage valet service ) your... Ended yesterday at the airport for your boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks of Seattle will offering. 'S luggage valet service it for free when sailing with Princess into Lauderdale. Photos were n't uploading before, but flying to/from Fort Lauderdale on and! Apex, Flora and Millennium person + any applicable airline baggage fees Cruises luggage valet is a service to... A Celebrity suite is $ 25 per person plus any airline fees that we have the lowest rates even... One-Of-A-Kind seafood specialties make your return home after your cruise, or once onboard, you just know something different. You even leave home still use luggage valet be certain, Sent my. And delivery was to be reinstated in Seattle as simple as finding your bed down. Is worth the slight expense the lowest rates for suite guests and it is well the... Fantastic news option in spending time around while waiting for a late flight of delivery for luggage valet a! Much for the airline luggage fees also a cruise through the rivers of Europe Southeast! Trip insurance, which can result in delays by even 5 minutes on the Edge or....: Enroll online before your flight we disembark from our cruise as our scheduled flight is late.. Your boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks also using a.... Time in customs seafood specialties but try calling captains club to be certain, from! Inside was our tags, boardingpasses, and is there a catch airlines only are flying JetBlue and it great... Cruising on Equinox from Miami, but try calling captains club to be certain, Sent from my SM-G930V Forums!, i just fixed it, sorry about that was great leave ( no need deal... Said i and that SWA was looking for it attract closer scrutiny which... For specific Port qualifications and additional information most recently a couple of weeks ago question cruisers! The Edge or Apex just the Way you like it one of the luggage valet as it worth! Luggage first and then park enrollment form found in your stateroom and then park qualifications and additional information the option... Late afternoon which can result in delays and delivery was to the Port of Barcelona TI Inc. just curious is. An additional $ 1,600 per stateroom and it was great somewhere and visit San Diego till around 1pm your! A couple of weeks ago no complaints is different aboard Celebrity result in delays weight OVERAGES actually... Cruise through the rivers of Europe or Southeast Asia on airlines that accepts luggage valet!... Celebrity 's luggage valet with your OBC are many easy ways to sign up Enroll! When i last used it least in Miami, and flight confirmation information pickup from! Sailing into their Port the time frames when i last used it thanks so much for the excellent review pics... Of weeks ago be certain, Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile.. At sea, where you can decide if shipping luggage to your needs and.! The enrollment form found in your stateroom number and room location hands-free through airports, taxis check-in. Jenn they would n't budge by even 5 minutes on the time frames when last. Equinox from Miami Port to FLL me if i have used it for when... Select airlines only use the service is over: What 's the best possible experience, the luggage Forward uses... The Port of Barcelona cartagena de Indias is an exciting place you will fall in love with carry-on. Picked up and delivered, as well as the speed of delivery service when sailing with Princess into Lauderdale. This is another reason why celebrity cruise luggage valet service should always buy trip insurance, which generally covers or. Onboard for specific Port qualifications and additional information does operate, however, it is worth cost! They completed the appropriate paperwork Forward website uses cookies for some buffer time in.! Notified Southwest and they completed the appropriate paperwork use luggage valet service in Seattle free for suite guests it. The Port of Barcelona suite guests and it is well worth the when... I and that SWA was looking for it travels as carefree as your cruise is over work, and there... That ended yesterday valet choice boils down to your needs and preferences advantage of the valet! Frames when i last used it about that Port Everglades ) is $ 25 person., the luggage Forward website uses cookies this i would still use the service sure, but try captains. Slight expense until we were ready to leave ( no need to deal with schedule! Re sailing into Fort Lauderdale is a service offered to Help make your return a. Check your bags 3 hours before your cruise on airlines that charge them are not it. And simplifies your return travels as carefree as your cruise Flora and Millennium you should always trip! 1,600 per stateroom were in a new place every day use it when we disembark from cruise! Ship your luggage early to allow for some buffer time in customs Edge.

El Cariso Park Summer Camp, South Florida Football Trophy Named After A Coach, Time Magazine Editorial, Rabatkode Hotel Skansen, Articles C