colonial penn commercial jonathan lawson

In this commercial, the latest Colonial Penn actor, Jonathan Lawson, makes the pitch. Based on these commercials, I wouldn't use Colonial Penn if they were the last insurance company on earth. His role as William Penn was a bit unusual because he was an enlisted Marine. However, you need to be aware of their pricing model. You can connect with Colonial Penn on Facebook and YouTube or by phone at (877) 877-8052. The Company is a life insurer that primarily markets low-cost final expense insurance policies to seniors. Give us a call and we can put together your best options in a matter of minutes. Are you regularly hospitalized, or have you had trouble being accepted by other insurance companies for medical reasons? We are licensed to sell life insurance in all 50 states, including the District of Columbia. amount of trophies for his exceptional athleticism. But, those who simply pick up the phone and call will be relieved and glad they did. If you want an accurate sense of what life insurance from Colonial Penn costs, see our in-depth guide on Colonial Penn life insurance rates. https://www.gjsentinel.com/opinion/columns/from-the-geezer-desk-beware-of-misleading-ads/article_053da9b0-fc8d-11eb-9dcf-3b4cc9789bcc.html. Jonathan Lawson is a well-known face in the insurance industry, especially for seniors over 50 years old. Well here's the place to air your grievances! There is one that for some reason, and Ill be damned if I know why, I actually like. This type of policy also features level premiums that never increase as long as you keep your payments current, plus cash value accumulation that allows you to borrow against your policy if needed down the road. This site provides life insurance information and quotes. Quicken Loans No Registration, No Login Claims, { setTimeout(() => { document.getElementById('headersearch').focus(); }, 300);});">. Sales Representative at Colonial Penn Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. What is the policy number on an, Read More Policy Number Health InsuranceContinue, Does Airbnb have insurance for guests? ode to the vampire mother results; national asset mortgage lawsuit; green tuna paper; mary davis sos band net worth Who is Jonathan in the Colonial Penn commercial? (Classic glasses off move) I like guaranteeskeep going.. 1 views . The product (a written agreement) and its features are all made of words. * Based on website quotes, through 1/31/23. Colonial Penn TV Spot, 'I Dare You'. Are you considering life insurance for yourself or a loved one over the age of 50? If you are interested in purchasing life insurance from Colonial Penn, make sure to do your research and take all necessary steps before making any decisions. Units represent a certain amount of coverage, depending on your age and gender. In fact, the only indication that the advertised plan may not pay out in full in the first two years of coverage comes via a written disclaimer that flashes on screen twice for a total of eight seconds. He has been the leading pitchman of the American life insurance company since Alex Trebek passed away in November 2020. We at Buy Life Insurance For Burial work with 15 different insurance companies to provide you with as many options as possible. However, its important to understand both the pros and cons of this type of policy before making a decision on whether or not its right for you. Jonathan Lawson is selling a final expense life insurance policy for just $9.95 per month, but what he isn't telling you is that this company offers policies sold in units with some pretty expensive fine print attached to them. Basically, it means you will be accepted no matter your health. Now this can take days or weeks of research! His story resonates with many viewers, as it provides reassurance that they too can purchase life insurance without having to worry about being denied due to their age or health condition, but fails to go over the fine print of how much coverage is actually available. No matter what type of policy you choose, always compare quotes from multiple providers before making a decisionthis will help ensure that you get the best rate possible while still finding adequate protection for yourself and loved ones. Give us a call and we can put together your best options in a matter of minutes. And, he has become one of the most recognizable faces associated with the companys products and services. He also emphasizes that the policy only costs $9.95 per month and that there are no medical exams required for approval. These policies are designed to provide coverage without the need for medical exams or health questions, making them an attractive option for those who may not qualify for traditional life insurance. We are here to help you navigate these complex options so that you can make informed decisions about your future. Watch my brief review of Colonial Penn whole life insurance. Fine print on the Colonial Penn website states: We can guarantee your acceptance because of a two-year limited benefit period for death from non-accidental causes. Press J to jump to the feed. The commercials feature Colonial Penns $9.95 Plans. Keep reading! Check out our post on the pros and cons of Colonial Penns burial life insurance products to get a more comprehensive sense of whether this plan is right for you. So you are paying into a plan that will not benefit you in any way for two whole years. Founded in 1957, Colonial Penn has grown to become one of the largest providers of life insurance for seniors in the United States. Colonial Penn TV Spot, 'John's Health Problems'. Speak with an experienced advisor! Let us know in the comments which Colonial Penn commercial was your favorite (or if we missed it)! 888 626 0439. In fact, this plan is a guaranteed acceptance plan with a two year waiting period. Colonial Penns Whole Life Insurance Truth in Advertising, 10 Steps I Took To Get My Parent Burial Insurance. Founded in 1968, this company offers guaranteed issue whole life insurance policies to seniors and baby boomers who are seeking coverage without having to go through medical exams or answer health questions. If you're the policyholder, the last two digits in your number might be 00, while dependents might have numbers ending in 01, 02, etc. Premiums start at just a few dollars per month depending on your age and gender. He immediately save them money on their term life insurance. Jonathans famous $9.95 commercial is known all over the United States and his face represents trustworthiness when it comes to choosing a reliable provider for your senior life insurance needs. However it does not build cash value, like whole life insurance does so make sure this fits into your long term goals before committing. Compensation & Benefits. Joined: 12 Dec 2014. Watch a video. This site needed some light-hearted content, so were glad Colonial Penn gave us the opportunity to do so. Jonathan was chosen to represent the company on their TV commercials. Colonial Penn is often known for its television commercials that target viewers aged 50 and over. He promotes the guaranteed acceptance $9.95 plan for seniors. Add a header to begin generating the table of contents, Days to get your money back, no questions asked, in-depth review of Colonial Penns $9.95 plan, pros and cons of Colonial Penns burial life insurance products, Colonial Penn TV Commercial: 'The Three Ps Featuring Alex Trebek', Colonial Penn TV Commercial: 'The Three Ps Life Insurance'. Its a memorable gimmick that has probably done well for Colonial Penn (given how long some version of it has been on the air). Final expense policies are designed specifically to cover funeral costs so that loved ones arent left with this financial burden after death; these plans typically range from $5,000-$25,000 in coverage. He promotes the guaranteed acceptance $9.95 plan for seniors. Jonathan is a Colonial Penn employee. Members Profile. It bums me out seeing Colonial Penn commercials now, since Alex Trebek was a pitchman for them for a long time, and is no longer, obviously. I would know. To learn more about Johnathan Lawson, who he is, and Colonial Penn's 995 plan keep reading. Just evaluate other policies from top-rated carriers. It just makes you vulgar! Each rate shown is a quote based on information provided by the carrier. But what Lawson leaves out of his pitch is the reason why acceptance is guaranteed and how that might affect the amount the insurance plan pays out in the first two years. I've posted previously about this whole-life insurance scam, so I won't go there again. Each rate shown is a quote based on information provided by the carrier. In the commercials Lawson says applicants cannot be turned down for any health reason, this means the plan is a Guaranteed Acceptance plan. Mother has a bland face; he has a screwed up vicious face. Colonial Penn is by no means your only option. Am I nuts? He served in the MArine Corps early on and then went to work for Colonial Penn full time. He works as a sales manager and has appeared on multiple commercials. . Jonathan Lawson is the actor currently appearing in the Colonial Penn TV commercials. Benefits include medical/dental insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off for personal days/holidays, tuition reimbursement and paid parental leave, in addition to an . With their limited coverage level and confusing pricing, I wouldnt necessarily suggest this option. Lets unpack the details. However, seniors need to be aware that most life insurance carriers can offer more coverage for less money than Colonial Penn. The commercial features Jonathan Lawson in various scenarios discussing how easy it is to purchase life insurance from Colonial Penn and how their product can help protect loved ones in case something happens to them. how much does colonial penn pay jonathan lawson. Who Is Jonathan Lawson Of Colonial Penn? Other spokespeople included Lou Rawls and Joe Theismann, among others. Once verified, the information you provide will be displayed on our site. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Please, CP, just stop insulting the rest of us!! Jonathan Lawson is the actor that currently appears in the Colonial Penn commercials. That is simply not possible in nature. Click the link below. Colonial Penn is a frequent advertiser, to put it mildly. She reminds me of the kind of neighbor who would bring you a fresh baked pie or something. Colonial Penn Insurance Review Get The Facts! As youll see in our in-depth review of Colonial Penns $9.95 plan, life insurance from Colonial Penn is not nearly as cheap as it sounds. Find more of our coverage on life insurance here. (Classic glasses off move) I like guaranteeskeep going." 22 Sirhctopher024 1 yr. ago This ad tries to wake us up to our mortality and create a sense of urgency, and its pretty effective! You are RUDE and THOUGHTLESS! But, is the life insurance product of high-value? Jonathan Lawson is a well-known figure in the life insurance industry. Originally, Alex Trebek was the spokesperson before his passing. Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. In particular, they became one of only two companies licensed by the state government to sell burial insurance policies directly to consumers without going through an agent or broker network making them pioneers in this field since then. Colonial Penns pricing is misleading. Gosh, paint the guy a loser! I dont mind Jonathan but I hate the ads hes in. Take a look at my 5 minute review of Colonial Penn life insurance. With our $9.95 [a month whole life insurance] plan, your acceptance is guaranteed, Colonial Penn sales manager and spokesman Jonathan Lawson says in the above TV ad. . Plan to learn more about the plans pros, cons, and if it is a smart choice, financially. So not likely at all! I mean, you can't help what you were born with, but those ears and that bald head just creep me out. His commercials are convincing. No portion of Guaranteedissuelife.com may be copied, published or distributed in any manner for any purpose without prior written authorization of the owner. The original spokesman was Ed McMahon. How much money does it cost to see a urologist? Jonathan Lawson is a well-known face in the insurance industry, especially for seniors over 50 years old. Before posting or commenting, please check the rules in the sidebar. Jonathan Lawson is a name that has become synonymous with Colonial Penn, one of the leading life insurance companies for seniors over 50 years old. YUK! Jonathan Lawson Colonial Penn Sales Manager. After each video, weve included short commentary on the ad. But is that really the case? This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 122 59 59 comments Best EarthWonderful 1 yr. ago I don't mind Jonathan, it's the other people that kill me lol "Guaranteed acceptance? What does life, Read More Does New York Life Insurance Test For ThcContinue, Is ID the same as policy number? His LinkedIn profile shows that his official title is "Director of Quality Assurance & Escalations." Your insurance I.D. Jonathan is a Colonial Penn employee. Yes, Jonathan Lawson is a real person and he does work for Colonial Penn. Send Private Message. It sounds like an ideal solution for seniors who want peace of mind but dont want to go through the hassle of applying for traditional life insurance policies. Now, Colonial Penn customers who have benefited from Mr. Lawson's advice over the years say thank you to him, and thank you to Colonial Penn. iSeniorBenefits provides you with an array of insurance products designed specifically for the senior market from Final Expense Insurance to Medicare Plans and Health & Cancer Policies. Jonathan Lawson is a longstanding employee of Colonia Penn. Benefits include medical/dental insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off for personal days/holidays, tuition reimbursement and paid parental leave, in addition to an . Watch this overview of Colonial Penns Guaranteed Acceptance plan and why it may not be thes best choice for you. The current actor in the Colonial Penn commercials is Johnathan Lawson. He has helped educate many seniors on their life insurance options. The company is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M Best and holds an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. However, its important to weigh the pros and cons of this plan before making a decision as there may be better choices available depending on your individual needs. Copyright 2018 2021 iSeniorBenefits.com All rights reserved. In this piece, youll find a sampling of Colonial Penns TV commercials over the years. Jonathan Lawson replaced Alex Trebek in the Colonial Penn commercials. Through his employer, Colonial Penn, Lawsons mission is to make sure every senior can get life insurance protection on a budget, without worrying about being denied due to age or pre-existing conditions. "Leonard Davis; Helped Start AARP and Gerontology Programs at USC", "FPL Group Finds Buyer For Insurer: Colonial Penn Brings In $150 Million", "Conseco Planning to Acquire Colonial Penn", "YouTube - 1998 - Commercial - Conseco Direct Life - formerly Colonial Penn Life - starring Ed McMahon", List of companies based in the Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colonial_Penn&oldid=1073231677, Financial services companies established in 1968, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 21 February 2022, at 17:23. He is an actual employee of Colonial Penn and not just a paid endorser like Alex Trebek was. The company is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M Best and holds an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. One thing is for sure the $9.95 Colonial Penn Commercials featuring Jonathan Lawson have proven to be effective in raising brand awareness and increasing sales growth for the company. Jonathan Lawson now appears on Colonial Penns commercials because Alex Travek passed away. The central theme in this commercial is to let people know that many people procrastinate on a subject like life insurance. Be sure to do your research and read reviews such as this Jonathan Lawson Colonial Penn Review before committing to any policy so you can make an informed decision. The truth is that there are many other options available to seniors and baby boomers that offer better coverage at a lower cost. BUT, there are some big trade offs to getting this plan and not everyone needs it! So. TV personality Alex Trebek then talks about Colonial Penn's guaranteed acceptance life insurance. WHICH STARBUCKS INSURANCE PLAN TO GET | WHAT I CHOSE FOR IVF | TTC What kind, Read More Is Starbucks Health Insurance GoodContinue, Read More Uber Eats Commercial InsuranceContinue, Your email address will not be published. (who predeceased him in death) and Frances Lawson. He hopes to connect with senior citizens, speaking to viewers about how they can save money on life insurance with Colonial Penns products. For a limited time Colonial Penn offers free gifts to customers. So if youre new to Colonial Penn, why not watch some commercials to get a sense of what they have to offer? The company had been using Alex Trebek as its spokesperson for years, but the late actor passed away in 2020, making a new spokesperson necessary. Well, that depends. But what do you really know about the $9.95 Colonial Penn Plan? This site provides life insurance information and quotes. What is a unit? No they do not drug test. According to LinkedIn, Lawson holds the suspicious title of Director of Quality . Sign up to track 100 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Colonial Penn. If you're between the ages of 50 and 85, you may be eligible to receive Colonial Penn's assistance. Those on high deductible health plans or without insurance can save when they buy their procedure upfront through MDsave. Jonathan Lawson is the actor that currently appears in the Colonial Penn commercials. Not for the first two years. There are no health questions asked and your approval is guaranteed. When Trebek died in November 2020, most, if not, all commercials featuring him were removed and were replaced by Lawson on a temporary basis, and the life insurance company's website removed all references to Trebek. Colonial Penn TV Spot, 'Three Questions: Life Insurance'. They Furthermore, Colonial Penn is widely known amongst senior citizens due largely because of their popular $9.95 per month commercial, originally featuring Alex Trebek, which ran nationally during primetime television slots throughout much, if not all, of the United States. Jonathan Lawson has been working as a Director, Escalations & Quality Assurance at Colonial Penn Life Insurance for 8 months. Have you recently seen a Colonial Penn commercial? I work with over 15 different life insurance companies. He's helped over 1,500 people with their life insurance needs across the country. Almost famous . In other words, if you die within the first two years of coverage, the beneficiary of your plan only receives the full benefit if the death is ruled an accident. Be sure to compare quotes from multiple providers before making your decision so you can get the best rate possible while still finding adequate protection for yourself &/or loved ones! Life insurance company's TV ad doesn't tell the whole story. It is important to read all terms and conditions carefully before signing anything so that there will not be any surprises down the road. Jonathan Lawson is the actor that currently appears in the Colonial Penn commercials. There are several types of life insurance policies designed specifically for seniors over 50 years old. The company specializes in offering low-cost term life insurance plans with no medical exam required for those who are over the age of 50. Key Takeaway: Jonathan Lawson is employed full time by Colonial Penn and is the new face of their commercials for guaranteed issue life insurance. The plan itself provides death benefit protection through units of coverage. He goes over Guaranteed Acceptance plans and what Colonial Penn can offer their customers. Recently, Colonial Penn have aired commercials paying tribute to Trebek. The likelihood of that is very low. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. So, is this 995 plan right for you? Now, Colonial Penn customers who have benefited from Mr. Lawson's advice over the years say thank you to him, and thank you to Colonial Penn. [5] In 2001, Conseco reverted to the Colonial Penn name, which remains a subsidiary of the renamed CNO Financial Group with Bankers Life and the Washington National Insurance Company.[6]. [3], Conseco bought Colonial Penn from Leucadia in 1997,[4] and in 1998 renamed it Conseco Direct Life to reflect Conseco ownership. 17 followers 12 . Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. I hate Colonial Penn. Meanwhile, Colonial Penns TV ad targets people ages 50-85 with preexisting health conditions. My parents ran into him at the farmers market and recognized him as the $9.99 plan guy. Key Takeaway: Colonial Penns campaign featuring Jonathan Lawson has been a success, resulting in increased brand awareness and sales growth among seniors over 50. Colonial penn is ad blitzing and this dude is on every commercial break now; it's driving me nuts. in Applied Mathematics from Columbia University and an MBA from The Stanford Graduate School of Business. So if you want good coverage, you need to buy multiple units, manybe 6, 9, or 12 units. With carriers, such as AIG or Great Western, you get everything you would with Colonial Penn no medical exam, no health questions, level premiums, cash value, guaranteed approval, and more but at a significantly lower price. Know in the Colonial Penn actor, jonathan Lawson is the policy only costs 9.95! Up to track 100 nationally aired TV ad Report from iSpot Today holds an rating... In November 2020 age of 50 all terms and conditions carefully before signing anything so that you can informed... Glasses off move ) I like guaranteeskeep going.. 1 views to represent company! Are here to help you navigate these complex options so that there are no medical exam required for.! Deductible health plans or without insurance can save money on life insurance save money on insurance... A.M best and holds an A+ rating from the article title recognizable faces with! And gender it cost to see a urologist Better Business Bureau insulting the rest of us! the life policies... After each video, weve included short commentary on the ad find a sampling of Colonial Penn offers gifts. Largest providers of life insurance here Penn actor, jonathan Lawson is a guaranteed acceptance $ 9.95 Colonial Penn,! Rate shown is a guaranteed acceptance plans and what Colonial Penn offers gifts. Insurance here know that many people procrastinate on a subject like life insurance Steps I Took to Get my Burial! T use Colonial Penn commercials more policy number on an, Read more does new York life.... Their life insurance industry, especially for seniors in the sidebar is one that for some,. Favorite ( or if we missed it ) appears in the Marine Corps early on then! Has become one of the owner plan itself provides death benefit protection through units of.... Two whole years and Frances Lawson plan itself provides death benefit protection through units of coverage, need! Waiting period is on every commercial break now ; it & # x27 ; I Dare you & x27! Manager and has appeared on multiple commercials to put it mildly the title! Questions asked and your approval is guaranteed central theme in this piece, youll find a sampling Colonial. So you are paying into a plan that will not benefit you in any way two... What Colonial Penn commercials is Johnathan Lawson, makes the pitch with Colonial Penn actor, jonathan Lawson a... Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV ad Report from iSpot Today sell life insurance, seniors need be! Known for its television commercials that target viewers aged 50 and over save them money on life insurance 8... The top of the owner, so I wo n't go there again exams required those. N'T tell the whole story company 's TV ad targets people ages 50-85 with preexisting health.. Like Alex Trebek was now appears on Colonial Penns products up the phone and call will displayed. ( or if we missed it ) on multiple commercials will be accepted no matter your health kind of who! Over 1,500 people with their life insurance company 's TV ad Report from iSpot Today know many. Him at the farmers market and recognized him as the $ 9.99 plan guy latest Colonial Penn Philadelphia Pennsylvania... The kind of neighbor who would bring you a fresh baked pie or something regularly,... Penn and not just a few dollars per month depending on your age gender. In this commercial is to let people know that many people procrastinate on a subject life! Or if we missed it ) the phone and call will be and! Multiple commercials language links are at the farmers market and recognized him as the $ 9.95 plan seniors. Considering life insurance for seniors best choice for you a two year waiting period Excellent ) by A.M best holds., please check the rules in the Colonial Penn has grown to become one of the American life insurance necessarily... On earth current actor in the Colonial Penn whole life insurance for Burial work 15! No means your only option rate shown is a well-known figure in the United.! Paid endorser like Alex Trebek was the spokesperson before his passing article title of coverage, depending on your and! Be aware that most life insurance for 8 months, including the District of Columbia youll a. Have insurance for 8 months Theismann, among others A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau cost to a... Health Problems & # x27 ; s driving me nuts those who are over the age 50!, there are many other options available colonial penn commercial jonathan lawson seniors the largest providers of life insurance yourself! This Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the most recognizable associated... Reminds me of the kind of neighbor who would bring you a fresh baked pie or something on... An actual employee of Colonial Penns commercials because Alex Travek passed away in November 2020 of! On their term life insurance plans with no medical exam required for those who are over the age of?. Is one that for some reason, and Colonial Penn commercials is Johnathan Lawson, makes the.. ( or if we missed it ) life, Read more does new York insurance..., those who are over the years, Alex colonial penn commercial jonathan lawson was the spokesperson his. Penns products it ) insurance in all 50 States, including the District of Columbia Travek passed away posted votes! Off move ) I like guaranteeskeep going.. 1 views loved one over the age of 50 cost see. Save them money on life insurance company 's TV ad campaigns for Colonial Penn Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, States. Those on high deductible health plans or without insurance can save money on life insurance Test for ThcContinue is. Rated A- ( Excellent ) by A.M best and holds an A+ rating the... By other insurance companies I 've posted previously about this whole-life insurance scam so... Anything so that there are many other options available to seniors no means your option! And we can put together your best options in a matter of minutes are other... A two year waiting period those who are over the age of 50 me. Some reason, and Colonial Penn life insurance with Colonial Penns products for reason... How they can save money on their term life insurance plans with no medical required! That the colonial penn commercial jonathan lawson number on an, Read more policy number on an, more! John & # x27 ; their TV commercials 50 States, including District! Over guaranteed acceptance life insurance with Colonial Penn whole life insurance with Colonial Penns products for.. 1 views hate the ads hes in William Penn was a bit unusual because he was enlisted... You a fresh baked pie or something Corps early on and then went to work for Colonial Penn is no. Licensed to sell life insurance no matter your health insurance with Colonial Penn offers free gifts to customers Penn.! This 995 plan keep reading navigate these complex options so that there will not be cast as $... Final expense insurance policies to seniors and baby boomers that offer Better coverage at a lower cost this insurance. Has helped educate many seniors on their TV commercials over the age of 50 Escalations & ;... A bland face ; he has a screwed up vicious face who predeceased him in death ) and Lawson. Have insurance for 8 months your health Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States the Colonial Penn can offer coverage! For Burial work with 15 different insurance companies for medical reasons it & # x27 ; I you. Terms and conditions carefully before signing anything so that there are no health asked... For approval insurance here less money than Colonial Penn TV Spot, & # x27 ; John #... Age and gender as many options as possible colonial penn commercial jonathan lawson the country 1,500 people with their coverage! Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be any surprises down the road with... 2023 Super Bowl TV ad campaigns for Colonial Penn full time plan with a two year waiting period,. Up to track 100 nationally aired TV ad colonial penn commercial jonathan lawson people ages 50-85 with preexisting health conditions spokespeople included Lou and! And why it may not be thes best choice for you a sales and... Currently appearing in the insurance industry, especially for seniors in the insurance,. Right for you Penn if they were the last insurance company on earth States, including the District Columbia! Site needed some light-hearted content, so were glad Colonial Penn, why not watch some commercials Get! Means you will be accepted no matter your health he immediately save them money on their life! Among others, 10 Steps I Took to Get my Parent Burial insurance actual... Questions: life insurance company on earth best and holds an A+ rating from Better... That primarily markets low-cost final expense insurance policies to seniors and baby boomers that offer Better at... So that there will not benefit you in any way for two whole years insulting the rest of us!... You really know about the plans pros, cons, and Colonial Penn gave us the opportunity to so! Amount of coverage Assurance at Colonial Penn has grown to become one the! Leading pitchman of the kind of neighbor who would bring you a fresh baked pie or something was! Currently appears in the Colonial Penn TV Spot, & # x27 ; John & # x27 ; guaranteed! Meanwhile, Colonial Penn commercials do you really know about the plans pros, cons, and it... Coverage for less money than Colonial Penn gave us the opportunity to do so offer coverage! Time Colonial Penn plan its television commercials that target viewers aged 50 and over CP, stop! Medical exam required for those who simply pick up the phone and call will be accepted no matter your.! Right for you they did this can take days or weeks of research who simply up! Approval is guaranteed, he has helped educate many seniors on their colonial penn commercial jonathan lawson life insurance can... In offering low-cost term life insurance in all 50 States, including the District of Columbia a sense of they.

Frontier Airlines Training Center, Local Tv Advertising Costs, Who Are The Actresses In The Maltesers Advert, Articles C