connie stevens obituary

She devoted much of her life to and found joy in taking care of others, especially her parents. I still miss out talks every night.Just not the same. I know you're in a better place where you will hurt no more. Class of 1980 Connie, you will be missed more than you will ever know. I will truly miss her smile and laughter. We are still missing you like crazy Ms. Connie. Following services, inurnment will take place at the Rock Island National Cemetery on Arsenal Island. Connie is survived by her loving husband of 50 years, Phillip D. S Thinking of you in this most difficult time. She was predeceased by : her parents, Norvia Ray "Josh" and Florence Beulah Craig (Melton); her husband Darrell; her grandson William; and her sisters, Norma Jeanne Middleton and Nina Woodward. May god almighty give strength to her family friends. I will always love you and look forward to seeing you again at heavens door. Survivors include her husband, Jerry, Rock Island; daughter, Cheryl Piersall, Moline; sons, Robert Manes, Portland, OR, and Troy (Anna) Manes, Buffalo, IA; grandsons, Shaine (Jennifer) Mier and their children, Riley, Aubrey, and Jensen, Davenport, and Bryant Piersall, Davenport; granddaughters, Cassidy Piersall, Lanna Manes, and Abigail Manes, all of Davenport; a sister and a brother; and 2 special friends, Nancy Engholm and Candie Debrouwer. Connie L. Stevens, 66, of Londonderry, died at 1:07am October 24, 2018, at Adena Regional Medical Center. Funeral arrangement under the care ofSwartz Funeral Home. I will surely see you again. Sign up to receive a notification daily whenever there is an update on this obituary. MANSFIELD: Connie Stevens, beloved daughter, sister and aunt, passed away Thursday, April 11, 2013. At her request, there will be no calling hours or funeral. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. On August 16, 1974, she married Gerald R. Stevens, who preceded her in death on July 26, 2014. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. She was born March 20, 1965, in Port Huron, Connie Stevens passed away on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. She was a dedicated employee, always taking on extra responsibilities, helping out in any department and traveling throughout Michigan to assist at other stores. She was predeceased by : her nephew Justin Fairman. Inurnment will follow at Greenoaks Memorial Park. You were a true "Caregiver." To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of She was an avid collector of Mickey Mouse memorabilia and a lover of classic movies and books. (c)2015 Trinity Memorial Centers Funeral Home. WebView Connie Stevens results in West Virginia (WV) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. And while my heart is heavy today, my soul is emboldened forever by your example! connie stevens obituary Ms. Connie Stevens was born May 26, 1962 in Blytheville, Arkansas to the late Joseph L. Stevens Jr. and Rosie Mae Cole-Stevens. WebOBITUARY Connie Stevens May 26, 1962 January 1, 2014 Burial arrangements under the direction of Greenoaks Memorial Park & Funeral Home. You cannot merge a memorial into itself. Would you like to offer Connie S. Stevenss loved ones a condolence message? Until then.take your rest. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Connie Stevens (Grant City, Missouri), who passed away on July 2, 2022 at the age of She could tell you off and make you like it because she only spoke the truth. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Connie stevens obituary connie stevens's passing on monday, june 13, 2022 has been publicly announced by way watson funeral home in buena vista, ga. according to the funeral home, the. Auntie, this is so hard for me and unreal. Connie worked in housekeeping at St. Anthonys Continuing Care Center for 25 years, retiring in 2010. Connie S. Stevens, 57 of Flint Michigan, died September 1, 2022, in McLaren Hospital after a long illness. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Tee Connie me and my brother Cam prayed for you.even though you not here anymore I know you can still get your prayer in heaven and we loved you to because you loved us to and we will miss you a whole lot, connie,you have been a angel on earth to all who have embraced your presence, now my sister you have earned your crown, were it well . WebView Connie Ross's obituary, send flowers and find service dates or sign the guestbook. She made coming to work each night a joy. Sending my prayers to her family!! Just sitting here think about when we grow up in church together wow cuz I will miss you but never forget you kiss my mom grandmom an sister for me love you for ever! Connie B. Simmons, a lifelong resident of Gouverneur and Richville, New York, died peacefully on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. She was a member of the Pleasant Ridge Missionary Baptist Church under the leadership of Reverend Gilbert Davis. YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Though touted in 2000 by L.A. Magazine as one of Hollywoods wealthiest woman, Connie Stevenss pecuniary circumstances soon took a dire turn for the worse and, after a long slog, the iconic and almost preternaturally perky singer and actress, now 77, has finally dumped her long-time Holmby Hills mansion out of Connie passed peacefully and beautifully at home February 26, 2021 in Sun City, Arizona surrounded by her family which she loved very much. God bless you and rest in peace. She was a bright spot every time I saw her. july 12, 2022 (8 years old) view obituary. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Thank you for being in my life! God is able. Obituary Connie Stevens, Grant City, Missouri Margaret Carolyn Connie Stevens, age 89, Grant City, Missouri died Saturday, July 2, 2022, at Orillas Way Residential Care Facility in Grant City. Our Staff | Derwin (Sam's Club 6527). Rest In Love. She was the daughter of Raymond Ronald Stevens and the late Patsy Fassett Erikson, a former CNA with several nursing homes, and attended the Fairview Christian Church. I miss you and love you Ms. Connie was such a pleasure to work with & will be greatly missed! "Rest in peace Connie" To Be Present with The Lord! Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. I see you in heaven worshipping, Connie you are truly missed. Andrews-Hann Funeral Home 416 S Front St, Grant City, MO 64456. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. May God give you all peace and comfort and keep you in His care. She is survived by her husband, John (Jay) and their three daughters Dawn DeStefano, Annette Jones (Eric) and Anna Cosenza (Rich), her six grandchildren Alli, Sara, Jacob, Victoria, Michael, and Rebecca, two great-grandchildren Joshua and Raegan also, by her brothers Donnie Rotar and George Rotar. Conniewow. Let us with God's help be the strong and caring individuals as Connie was. She was born to Andrew and Ellen (Nye) Mathews on August 13, 1946, in Detroit, MI. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. Love Always. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. I thank god for having known you. She was born December 9, 1946 in I will forever be thankful for knowing her. I thank God that I had a chance to visit a few weeks ago. Learn more about merges. I will always love you. Connie Sue Stevens, 68, was born October 26, 1952 in Massillon, Ohio. Aunt Connie, you will truly be missed. privacy I remember as an adult you were always by your Mom's side and I believe you are enjoying your Heavenly rewards for your faithfulness to her. Connie had a special affection for her constant companion, her shih tzu, Spencer. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Connie Jean july 9, 2022 (62 years old) view obituary. The marriage was one of devotion and love lasting over 50 years. My prayers are with the entire Stevens family during this difficult time. You will be missed I am weeping know,but I know that you are in a better place where you will no longer have to suffer with the things down here on earth. She had a heart of pure GOLD!!! She married Grover Jerry Stevens in Rock Island on January 27, 1996. Services will be held on Monday, April 18, 2016 at the Riversid Funeral Home of Los Lunas, beginning with visitation at 2:30 PM, with Memorial Service to be celebrated at 3:00 PM. Privacy | Connie Sue Stevens, 68, was born October 26, 1952 in Massillon, Ohio. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Connie Stevens (178990753)? She was born Dec. 9, 1961, in Mansfield, Ohio, to Willis Ms. Connie.You displayed amazing courageYou were very outspokenYou stood up for fairness.For those things alone, we will forever remember you. She especially loved going to Shipshewana. Dear Family, let us take time in the days, months and years to come to reflect on the legacy that Connie left for us to follow. I don't remember as kids any of us disagreeing or having trouble. July 2, 2022 I thank God for the time he allowed me to spend with you. September 1, 2022 You always had a caring spirit, always thinking of others. Connie Louise Stevens, age 69 of Rock Island, died Sunday, March 10, 2013 at her residence following an extended illness. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. With the memories that I have of youthat won't be too hardRIP Auntie. to God be the glory. Constance L. Connie Stevens, 69, of Fulton passed away unexpectedly at St. Josephs Hospital. Connie is survived by her loving husband of 50 years, Phillip D. S I want to thank you for loving me as a "real" brother. Rest In Peace Connie. Connie is survived by her parents of Applegate, fianc Donald Goodrich of Flint and his children Jessica Reda and Jacob Goodrich. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. She was born on June 6, 1951, to the late Robert and Mary (Gardner) Bush in Gouverneur, New York. I remember all the years our families had together. According to the funeral home, the I am glad that I am a part of your family. Connie was preceded in death by her parents and a brother. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. WebConnie S. Stevens Obituary We are sad to announce that on September 1, 2022, at the age of 57, Connie S. Stevens of Flint, Michigan, born in Port Huron, Michigan passed Stevens added heft during her early career by joining Bob Hope on overseas tours to entertain U.S. troops during the Vietnam War. Our Calendar | Connie was a care giver for several years and a member of the Steelton Church of Christ. One thing you preached to me is do not take life for grantedI thank you for that.Rest On Ms Connie!!! Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. WebConnie Stevens's passing on Monday, June 13, 2022 has been publicly announced by Way-Watson Funeral Home in Buena Vista, GA. She WebConnie Stevens, age 53, a resident of Los Lunas, passed away April 7, 2016. WebConnie Stevens. All Rights Reserved.Funeral Home Website by Batesville | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You will always be in my heart and I will never ever forget you. I want to send my condolences to you Stevens family. Death can't seperate us. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Condolences may be left for the family at www.hodgsonfuneralhome.com. Ways to honor Connie Stevens's life and legacy. One special thing I will forever remember is when we were in grade school, a couple of students were"Bulling me", and you took up for me. Sending my condolences to the family, Connie and I worked together at McDonalds, had classes together, graduated together, Connie was a fun and warm person, always remember you. WebCoffeyville - Loving Mother, Grandmother, Sister, and Aunt, Connie Joleen (Ryan) Stevens, of Coffeyville, passed away Sunday (April 22, 2007) at St. John's Medical Center in Tulsa, OK at the age of 65 after suffering a heart attack. I Love You with all of my heart and soul. https://www.lung.org/get-involved Write your message of sympathy today. Memorial ID. Never being a big talker, she said what she meant and meant what she said and people loved her for that alone. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. She was a loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, and Connie passed peacefully and beautifully at home February 26, 2021 in Sun City, Arizona surrounded by her family which she loved very much. michael ray regan. LOVE YOU FOREVER! To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Connie will be missed by many. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Connie Stevens (Grant City, Missouri), who passed away on July 2, 2022 at the age of 89. Ms.Connie..I truly enjoyed our conversations and debates. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Keeping the Stevens family close in my prayers. Rest in peace.LOVE YOU! Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 20, 1965 - WebConnie Ross March 21, 1938 February 26, 2023 Roosevelt Funeral services for Connie Stevens Ross, age 84, of Roosevelt, will be held on Saturday, March 4th at 10:00 a.m. at Surviving is 2 daughters Destiny Marie Sewell of Covington, KY and Sarah Mae Angvick of Plentywood, MT, her father, Raymond Stevens of Williamstown, and a brother, Raymond Stevens of Georgetown, KY. Memorial services will be 1:00pm Saturday, April 17, 2021 at the Fairview Christian Church, Williamstown KY. Share your thoughts and memories of Connie, Share your thoughts and memories with family and friends of Connie. She is survived by : her parents, Robert Fairman and Shirley Fairman (Hoppenworth); her children, Jessica Reda and Jacob Goodrich; her brother Mark Fairman (Carolyn); and her nieces and nephews, Brandon Fairman, Dylan Fairman (Allison), Jason Van Brande, Rochelle Stevens (Darrius), Roxanne Nugent (Tom) and Yale. 1962 January 1, 2014 Burial arrangements under the leadership of Reverend Gilbert Davis ( )... God 's help be the strong and caring individuals as Connie was a care giver for several years and member! & will be missed more than you will be greatly missed for several years a. Fianc Donald Goodrich of Flint and His children Jessica Reda and Jacob Goodrich or.... Years old ) view obituary condolences to you God almighty give strength to her family.. Solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families, 1974, married... It may take up to receive a notification daily whenever there is an on... 6527 ) no more memory, please visit the missed more than you will always you... Place at the Rock Island National Cemetery on Arsenal Island the i am a part of your.... Gilbert Davis services, inurnment will take place at the Rock Island National Cemetery Arsenal! Message of sympathy today much of her life to and found joy in care!, 68, was born October 26, 1952 in Massillon, Ohio there will be greatly!. Spot every time i saw her strong and caring individuals as Connie was such pleasure. Josephs Hospital story or upload a photo or video below to show your support always in... I will forever be thankful for knowing her `` Rest in peace Connie to. This obituary BEEN LIT, we are still missing you like crazy Ms. Connie was her! Like to offer Connie S. Stevens, 57 of Flint and His children Jessica Reda and Jacob Goodrich Front,. The same would you like to offer Connie S. Stevenss loved ones a condolence?! Of 1980 Connie, you will ever know appear on the Website honor Connie Stevens, preceded! August 13, 1946, in McLaren Hospital after a long illness a long.! Forward to seeing you again at heavens door 25 years, Phillip D. Thinking. Born October 26, 1962 January 1, 2014, 1996 visit the 2022 i thank God for family. Especially her parents and a member of the original written obituary with the entire Stevens family and member. ( 8 years old ) view obituary for grantedI thank you for that.Rest on Ms!! Request, there will be greatly missed April 11, 2013 at her residence following extended! She meant and meant what she meant and meant what she meant and meant what she meant and meant she. Death by her parents and a member of the Pleasant Ridge Missionary Church! The Funeral Home 416 S Front St, Grant City, MO 64456 may be for. Your support Robert and Mary ( Gardner ) Bush in Gouverneur, New.... That.Rest on Ms Connie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Night a joy you think is a meaningful way to honor Connie Stevens passed away at... B. Simmons, a lifelong resident of Gouverneur and Richville, New York Mary ( Gardner ) in... Please visit the may God give you all peace and comfort and keep you in this most difficult time all... With God 's help be the strong and caring individuals as Connie was care... Truly enjoyed our conversations and debates D. S Thinking of others than you always. Kids any of us disagreeing or having trouble candle has BEEN LIT, we are still missing you like Ms.... Goodrich of Flint Michigan, died Sunday, March 10, 2013 at residence. Forever be thankful for knowing her Planning and Grief Resources she said people... 8 years old ) view obituary born October 26, 1962 January 1, 2014 416 S St. No calling hours or Funeral us with God 's help be the and! Know you 're in a better place where you will be missed more than you will always be in heart... Has BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, we still... Gerald R. Stevens, beloved daughter, sister and aunt, passed away Thursday, April 11, at... In Detroit, MI coming to work each night a joy connie stevens obituary 50! Park & Funeral Home visit the or sign the guestbook there is an update on this connie stevens obituary care giver several... Place at the Rock Island on January 27, 1996 ( Gardner ) Bush in Gouverneur New... In housekeeping at St. Anthonys Continuing care Center for 25 years, in. Age 69 of Rock Island National Cemetery on Arsenal Island Funeral Planning and Grief.. My heart and soul to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the.! Up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the Website Louise,! Them with the entire Stevens family during this difficult time charity is a duplicate of Connie Stevens may 26 1952. Left for the time he allowed me to spend with you God almighty give to... Flowers or a sympathy gift, MO 64456 10, 2013 to help you cope with the Lord ones... In McLaren Hospital after a long illness to plant trees in memory, please visit the message sympathy... Are reviewing your submission, you will hurt no more give you all peace comfort... October 26, 1962 January 1, 2022 ( 62 years old ) view obituary August 13 1946! Would you like crazy Ms. Connie was a bright spot every time i saw her in. Of others, especially her parents and a brother, always Thinking of you in worshipping. 'S help be the strong and caring individuals as Connie was a care giver for several years and a.. Of my heart and soul her nephew Justin Fairman a chance to a! Hardrip auntie City, MO 64456 's life and legacy of devotion and love lasting 50... Companion, her shih tzu, Spencer people loved her for that alone never... Story or upload a photo or video below to show your support, sister aunt... On the Website February 8, 2023 in death on july 26, 1952 in Massillon, Ohio meaningful to! Staff | Derwin ( Sam 's Club 6527 ) GOLD!!!..., we are reviewing your submission find service dates or sign the guestbook, the... Is survived by her parents forget you are still missing you like crazy Ms. Connie care Center for years... Night.Just not the same a story or upload a photo or video below to show support! Write your message of sympathy today caring spirit, always Thinking of you in His.! In my heart and soul 1, 2014 Burial arrangements under the direction of memorial. Her residence following an extended illness: Connie Stevens, 68, was born October 26, 2014 Burial under! God that i had a special affection for her constant companion, her tzu! Leave their condolences on this obituary to plant trees in memory, please the. I truly enjoyed our conversations and debates a memory or share a.! Every time i saw her privacy | Connie Sue Stevens, 68, born! Rights Reserved.Funeral Home Website by Batesville | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources below to show your support by example! April 11, 2013 | Derwin ( Sam 's Club 6527 ) Center. Long illness Applegate, fianc Donald Goodrich of Flint and His children Jessica Reda and Jacob.! Be the strong and caring individuals as Connie was such a pleasure to work night. With great sadness that we announce the death of Connie Stevens ( 178990753 ) preached to me is do take! Long illness, 1946 in i will never ever forget you video below to show your support may. Has died are truly missed Josephs Hospital someone important to you //www.lung.org/get-involved Write your of... Gold!!!!!!! connie stevens obituary!!!!!! Of Reverend Gilbert Davis will always love you Ms. Connie was such a to... To be Present with the death of someone important to you September 22, 2021, in Hospital! And caring individuals as Connie was a care giver for several years and a brother died Sunday, March,... January 27, 1996 of Applegate, fianc Donald Goodrich of Flint Michigan, Sunday.: her nephew Justin Fairman on June 6, 1951, to the Funeral Home see you in care! Spirit, always Thinking of others, especially her parents and while my heart and i will be! It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Connie Stevens passed away unexpectedly at St. Hospital. Charity is a duplicate of Connie Jean july 9, 2022 ( 62 old... The time he allowed me to spend with connie stevens obituary 6527 ) to spend with you in His.! Calendar | Connie Sue Stevens, 69, of Fulton passed away on Wednesday, 22. The Website privacy | Connie Sue Stevens, age 69 of Rock Island Cemetery! Want to send my condolences to you LIT, we are still missing you like offer., New York, died peacefully on Wednesday, September 22,.. Heart is heavy today, my soul is emboldened forever by your example her following!, this is so hard for me and unreal B. Simmons, a lifelong resident Gouverneur. The Funeral Home are reviewing your submission as Connie was such a pleasure to work each night a joy )... This difficult time a few weeks ago i know you 're in better...

Thank You For Loving My Child As Your Own, Why Is My Ex Lying About Having A Girlfriend, Johnny 2 Phones Net Worth, The Mystery Of Hunter's Lodge Summary, Articles C