crestliner pt 20 in rough water

Serving 11 Western States - Westernbass.com, Post AN B6344 Boat: Crestliner 2200 Bay 200hp 4S Engine: Mercury Marine 200XL 4S. Communication, Auto Pilot Enthusiast | The claim to Crestliners fame is the all-welded construction and tongue and groove seam plate joints. Deals, Dealer Looks nice. Did you find wrong information or was something missing. If you wanted something smaller, cheaper, tougher, that can access skinnier water you went aluminum. A dry or wet ride is a matter of degrees. I ran into a guy with a Crestliner PT20 this weekend on Oneida after a tournament that due to rough water had many soaked anglers and broken boats. For what that's going to cost, I'd get the Lund instead, I was excited for this boat but after seeing I'm not so sure. Re: Anyone out there running a Crestliner PT series boat? your boats Gel Coat Match, Shop Biminis, RV & Trailer I got a look at the Tracker 195 this past Sunday. Crestliner's longstanding promise to deliver superior durability, exceptional design and unmatched value is a commitment we don't take lightly. Anyways that boat rode and fished great. 2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO. While on the water, watch the engine for jumping or the transom for significant movement and bowing. Boarding, Paddles & High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and Combines the sensibility of a hard-working jon boat with the modest conveniences of a dependable hunting and fishing rig. 2023. This rugged machine is not only strong, but also stunning. Riptide Terrova 80 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth, Inflatable & Whether you call or reel them in, feed your passion with an extremely tough and capable Retriever CC. Supplies, Boston Whaler, 1972-1993, Tools | With thick, high-quality aluminum and all-welded strength, every Crestliner hull is ready to withstand the harshest of waters and the worst weather conditions. Handles GREAT!!! You are now subscribed to the get Crestliner updates! Nor may it be copied, published, rewritten, or redistributed. I'm not really worried that much about speed as i am deck size, storage, and rough water. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Crestliner Vision boats are customized from the hull up around your on-the-water needs. If the wood is of low quality or isnt sealed properly, it will rot and cause the transom to fail. by jiggin4bass Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:47 am, Post This can be an expensive problem to fix and may not be covered under the warranty if the boat is used or if the transom has been altered in any way, including mounting a transducer. Looking for real world reviews from anyone locally running one? - 02/07/17 07:40 PM. You could probably square dance in the bow of the boat. $37,900. Accessories, Boat Lift Canopy Learn about the latest product announcements and more. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Water Pressure; Mercury Smartcraft; PerfectPass; Boat Motors and Parts. There's no space left between compartments. The check or money order should be made payable to Crestliner. Upload or insert images from URL. Crestliners PT20 creases the water of the lake! Pumps, Marine Pump Replacement for Sale, Buy A Photo: Andy Crawford - Bassmaster Elite Series pro John Cox is sponsored by Crestliner, and for the 2020 season he chose to use the 1850 Bass Hawk model that is made for chopping through waves. Platforms, Slide Welcome to BBCBoards.net BBCBoards is the leading online community for Bass Boat connections. Bullet Skimmer, Paint and Reels | Then, once we looked, found them all under the floor. Most Crestliner owners are happy with their purchase and would recommend the boats. Marble, Engine Display as a link instead, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Smoke But this bass boats true badge of honor will be the success anglers have every time they hit the water.. And why is it allowed? It is good to apply sealant every few years to these areas to keep out the water. For more information on warranties, contact your localCrestliner dealer. EXCELLENT aluminum boat jon cox won the forest wood cup on flw tour a few years ago out of a crestliner pt20 with a 200hp merc on it he still runs crestliner the only nock on my 2016 Crestliner is the paint but the decks are huge like air craft carrier's and the ride is smooth.MAKE sure you buy at boat country there service is impeccable. The Tru V hull slices through the roughest seas providing a comfortable ride. This boat is a competitor to the Tracker 195, Xpress, and Sea Ark. Accessories, Electronic Navigation A few customers reported difficulties in working directly with Crestliner. Number Of Fresh Water Holding Tanks: 0: Total Fresh Water Tank Capacity (gal/l) 0 / 0: Total Gray Water Tank Capacity (gal/l) 0 / 0: Biminis, Paint and Anyone out there running a Crestliner PT series boat? Helm Seats, Shop Climb in this one before you buy another brand! Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Im guessing because of the stern being full of floatation. I believe the Tracker is only rated for a 150. Accessories, Marine DC Power Plugs The Crestliner Commander Elite is built to confidently guide you through challenging waters. Whether you hit the water with fishing or a heavy-duty task in mind, this is the boat to answer. It helps to point your bow into the wind . Step into the Ridge, start the motor, and prepare to catch any bass or crappie in your path. Events | Rollers, Boat Trailer Watercraft | We sold that boat in 2007 and got a new Lund 2150 Baron. Whether you hit the water with fishing or a heavy-duty task in mind, this is the boat to answer. As well as, acknowledge and accept theTerms of Use, thePrivacy Policyand theCookie Policy, and agree that my information may be transferred to the U.S. if I am outside the U.S. Crestliner all-welded aluminum Deep-V fishing boats have been catching walleye, musky, pike, and crappie in big water across the country for over half a century. MinnKota Fortrex 80/52" 24V Trolling Motor, Trolling motor hardwired 24/36V 6 gauge harness (bow), New console includes windscreen, switch panel with lit toggle switches, multifunction gauges, SeaDek accents, space for up to 12" flush mounted graph, Speedometer/fuel and tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, black sterling, Steering wheel, stainless steel w/comfort grip, Gunnel, extruded, extra strength with integrated SureMount accessory track system, Carpet, 16 oz. Crestliners signature hull is lighter and more durable than fiberglass so its shallow draft and rock-solid construction allows you to search for bass in more areas of the water. The Crestliner PT 20 is the same 20 foot aluminum bass boat that Jon Cox used to crush the competition in 2016. Hardware, Boat All prices and specifications subject to change. Point of the topic was to get guys talking about why if they were going to buy a 20' bass boat with all the bells and whistles they would go with aluminum instead of fiberglass. As you probably expect, the wind blows it around pretty good. Gets out of tre hole very easy with 3 fisherman. This will keep the price point below the Crestliner. Telescopes, Covers and The low-maintenance inherent in the PT 20 means you can . Whether you call or reel them in, feed your passion with an extremely tough and capable Retriever SC. Outboard model weights reflect the approximate weight of the boat and do not include weights of the outboard motor or accessories installed. Soft gray carpet ensures comfortable casting, while plush seating lets all those onboard unwind on the way back to shore with their trophy catches.We know the PT20s looks and features will create some buzz and have people talking, said Lori Kneeland, Crestliners director of marketing. Tops, Other One of the big advantages of owning an aluminum rig is its lighter weight, and with a displacement of just 1,216 pounds, the 1800 Bay will be easy to haul even with a midsized SUV or pickup. Just curious if any others have discovered cracks in their Crestliner (or Lowe, same boat) welds, hull or stringers? Forums, Find New listings: 2019 crestliner pt 20 - $38 000 (Ahwahnee), 1998 Crestliner 20 ft. deep-v fishing boat - $7 800 (Sanger CA) POST AD FREE. The Crestliner PT 20 is the same 20 foot aluminum bass boat that Jon Cox used to crush the competition in 2016. It s their deep V model with a bass-fishing layout, Cox explained. Detectors, Binoculars & Quick . Cracked welds also weaken the structural integrity of the transom leading to motor mount problems. Warranty on Crestliner CR Jon boats may not be transferred. 36v Minn Kota Trolling Motor. GLS Stock #: 7801004-AN236. I ran into a guy with a Crestliner PT20 this weekend on Oneida after a tournament that due to rough water had many soaked anglers and broken boats. Deals, Paint & Maintenance The MX series does more than revolutionize the world of aluminum bass boatsit literally redefines it. Deals, Pumps & Plumbing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. Dealer sets the final purchase price. . Whether you are buying a used Crestliner or already own one, be sure to inspect the transom for dry rot. However, this website may contain inaccuracies, typographical or other errors. Yup, that's why I'd expect the Crestliner to come in under the Lundthat and it's just not as nice a rig, from what I can see. #1. Spare Tire. SPORTFISH STARTING AT $57,008. Our boats are designed so you can experience the water how you want, when you want, where you want. Hitches, & It's also my opinion that Lunds hull designs are better handling in big water/rough water. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates. I have (a lot) and wish to compare notes. Drink Holders. Waxes, Boat Cleaning Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. October 20, 2015 by Crestliner. 18' 8"-20' 8" . I knew about where the Lund was going to be (been following your progress), I am curious about the Crestliner. Exactly what you need without fluff, meet the Fish Hawk SE. *All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Some models of Crestliners, in particular smaller ones, have poorly thought out use of space, leading to issues with storage for gear and batteries. However, a new boat is likely not in the cards for me so probably more realistic to focus on a used boat. Protection, Dock Storage & In this article, we will explore some problems reported by owners. Axles, Boat Trailer Tie Clear editor. Motors, Fishing Downriggers & Length 21'. By clicking this box, I agree to allow Crestliner and any identified third party vendors to use my personal information for marketing and sales activities. I got to talk with the owner of the PT20 briefly and he said he has had fiberglass boats and would rather have one, but he also was the only dry one on the lake that day out of 70 boats. The Crestliner 1800 Bay is an aluminum bay boat option which starts at $25,973 with a 115 HP Mercury FourStroke outboard and a galvanized trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMBZXi6DnXU. The Commander is built with the performance you need to take control of big, open water. Distribution, ProMariner ProNautic Crestliner PT 20 front deck is huge. The extrusions double as spray rails and the keel. Sign InTo Save Boat. & Shelters, Boat I got a look at the Tracker 195 this past Sunday. Parts, Wash Down Holder, Anchor & Dock Crestliner Vision boats are customized from the hull up around your on-the-water needs. Locks, Boat Deck Request Price. Sealant, & Crestliner prefers to handle warrantied problems through the dealer, who can better identify the exact issue. PFDs, Roof Racks, Carriers, . The Retriever rear center console is purpose-built to keep everything within reach. All prices and specifications subject to change. Dock, Cabin and The 45-gallon, dual-lid, aerated stern livewell features a host of industry-leading features, including a timer, divider, insulation for better temperature regulation and Venturi re-circulator with pump-out. From bow to stern, youll find practical and functional features to help you go further. Accessories, PWC Parts & I believe G3 was started by 3 individuals that came from Lund, Almacraft and Crestliner. Colors are subject to printing limitations and are approximations only. Pedestal floor bases (2 additional) (bow), Seat, Pro fishing w/power pedestal (each additional), LED interior light package (bow/stern decks, livewell, bow deck compartments), Reciever, Jensen Bluetooth w/ 2 MB Quart NK1 speakers, Cover, custom travel, ratchet, dual console, Exchange Standard Humminbird PirhanaMAX 4 for Lowrance Elite 7 TI w/DI/SS Transducer, Exchange Standard Humminbird PirhanaMAX 4 for Lowrance Elite 9 TI w/DI/SS Transducer, Exchange standard TM for Minn Kota Ultrex 45; 24V w/6 gauge wiring harness, Humminbird Helix 5; Chirp DI w/ transducer, Humminbird Helix 7"; Chirp DI w/ transducer, Lowrance Active Imaging Transducer Upgrade, Trolling Motor Minn Kota ULTRX 112/US2/IP52;-EXC, Trailer, 4500LB Aluminum Tandem Axle Trailer, Spare tire, Mag Alum Wheel w/Mnt(ST215/75R14C). MANUFACTURER OF NEW ALUMINUM METAL BOATS FOR SALE. By clicking this box, I agree to allow Crestliner and any identified third party vendors to use my personal information for marketing and sales activities. . This will keep the price point below the Crestliner Cracks around the transom are particularly worrisome as they can let water in, leading to transom rot if not addressed. All, Boat Bimini I've been eyeing up an Xpress x19 or H18. Crestliner's PT 20 is a well made, well designed bass boat that will stand up to the bumps and grinds that go hand-in-hand with serious tournament fishing. Every angler is looking for any little edge they can find. Ill never be without either. Customize your Crestliner to make it your very own. In either case, rough water exacerbates the issue. MANUFACTURER OF NEW ALUMINUM METAL BOATS FOR SALE. You can post now and register later. Its all-welded, deep-V hull measures 179 in length and it has a wide, 95 beam for extra stability. The Fish & Sport lineup of Crestliner boats is as powerful as it is versatile. Fishing Lures, Fishing Rod Holders & Guide, Boat Lures | Crestliner 1800 Bay. Looking at the Crestliner Pro Tiller, Lund Pro Guide or maybe Alumacraft. Copyright 2023 Boating Magazine. Crestliner transferred ownership in 2004, causing a few problems with warranties of boats purchased before the company changed hands. 2. Transducer mount on rear. 20 ' Crestliner I.O. Higher performance models now listed are rigged with motors up to 323 horsepower, while the more modest more functional models may have as low as 21 . To transfer any remaining portions of your Crestliner warranty, please register your pre-owned Crestliner. Tops, Bimini Top Buy on Amazon If you're looking for a bass boat that's guaranteed to give you an edge in the water, the Crestliner PT 20 is designed to do just that. While this is limited to the smaller boats and doesnt seem to be a problem on newer models, owners report storage issues on some older Crestliners. Insurance, Boat Covers, Boat Wiring & 115-200. Exactly what you need without fluff, meet the Fish Hawk SE. Hardware, Boat Seat Deals, Electronics JavaScript is disabled. Otherwise, you may have to add fuel slowly when filling the tank. You are using an out of date browser. We bought a new Crestliner 1850 Sportfish in 1999. Interviews | . Terminal Tackle | Offered By: White's Marine Center. COPYRIGHT 2023 CRESTLINER BOATS. Areas of concern are under-seat mounts and hatch areas where water cannot easily evaporate. It has everything an angler could want in a bow casting platform: a massive deck supported by a 96 beam, commanding comfort of the boat with recessed foot control, space for tools and a large graph and port and starboard rod/gear lockers nearby. All of their models had Crestliner in their names, and, in 1957, the company became Crestliner Boats. Accessories, Big Jon You can. Manufacturer, Boat Tables & Very dry ride and handles rough water well. It even does well up on the big water at Lake Erie. Tubes, Shop just intrigued by the bigger aluminum boats that are trying to grab a piece of what has long been fiberglass boat market share. I have both . Crestliner boats are wildly popular in the freshwater world. *Factory installed prices shown. Black Metallic base w/Bright White accent & Gray interior, Bright White Base w/Gunmetal Gray Accent & Gray interior, Black Metallic base w/Fire Red Metallic accent & Gray interior, Black Metallic base w/Silver Metallic accent & Gray interior, Black Metallic base w/True Blue Metallic accent & Gray interior, Bright White base w/Black Metallic accent & Gray interior, Bright White base w/Fire Red Metallic accent & Gray interior, Bright White base w/Silver Metallic accent & Gray interior, Bright White base w/True Blue Metallic accent & Gray interior, Fire Red Metallic exterior & Gray interior, Silver Metallic base w/Black Metallic accent & Gray interior, Silver Metallic base w/Bright White accent & Gray interior, Silver Metallic base w/Fire Red Metallic accent & Gray interior, Silver Metallic base w/True Blue Metallic accent & Gray interior, True Blue Metallic exterior & Gray interior. https://www.crestliner.com/pt/pt-20/?utm_source=Learn%2BMore&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PT20%2BeBlast. by TRIXGOTAFISH Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 am, Post One of the best forward center console tunnel-hull boats under 25 for traversing shallow waters. Video, GPS Chartplotters & Ski, Wakeboard by kalninm Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 pm, Post . . Tackle Boxes, Fishing Bait & Maintenance, Fiberglass & Epoxy Currently, according to their spec sheets, Crestliner uses marine-grade, pressure-treated plywood, which will stand up to water exposure without a sealant. Marine grade means that the glue used to bond the plywood layers together is waterproof. Back then, they were known as "The Aluminum Boat Company," which became Larson Boats in 1950. Both brands are nice and good options in aluminum boats. I've had back to the dealer twice, every thing checks out, no small cracks in the tank, and the overflow is not plugged.I've noticed the carpet gets wet around the rim of the tank{LW}, so my guess is this where the water seeps in. And I fish sturgeon bay witch can get interesting I just still want to be able to run those bigger lakes still. The Crestliner Outlook delivers an optimal on-the-water experience. 2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH . by Whoopbass Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 am, Post Cushions, Lexington I've never had a glass bass boat but I have had glass ski boats and the difference is obvious. . COPYRIGHT 2023 CRESTLINER BOATS. As for storage space,when you look at the Pro V set up anything that can be used for stoage, is. Durable enough to withstand the harshness of big, open waters. By clicking this box, I agree to allow Crestliner and any identified third party vendors to use my personal information for marketing and sales activities. Crestliner previously made their transoms with wood sandwiched between two layers of aluminum and welded together. Crestliner 2070 Retriever SC. and engine tune up; motor has 130 total hours; boat is Crestliner 2050, 20 ft. Deep-V, 99 in. & Circuit The cracks were not easy to notice until I had some work done in an . Warranty issues. Harware, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & Some photos and overhead images of Crestliner boats in our catalogs and on this website show factory and/or dealer installed options. When it comes to tiller fishing boats, the Crestliner Pro Tiller doesnt cut corners. The Outreach is a dependable utility boat plain and simple. If no one has any experience with the PT 20, what are your experiences with 19+ foot tin bass boats as for as wind and ride. Share. 18' 9"-20' 8" Length. Every boat can have a very dry ride given certain conditions. Got an email from Crestliner today about a new 20.5 foot aluminum bass boat built for the tournament angler. Crestliner PT 20 One Year Review - Crestliner PT 20 has done be very well fishing here in Ohio. All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. MANUFACTURER OF NEW ALUMINUM METAL BOATS FOR SALE. Crestliner boats have a long history and a good reputation, but there have been issues over the years. Combines the sensibility of a hard-working jon boat with the modest conveniences of a dependable hunting and fishing rig. A center rod locker holds 10 rods up to 8 feet, 6 inches, and port and starboard lockers hold gear, or a combined 12 rods up to 8 feet, 6 inches. Enter your information to save your boat and have a Crestliner rep contact you. OTSEGO, Minn., March 9, 2016 Launched at the Bassmaster Classic on March 4th, Crestliner continues to grow its impressive bass boat family with the brand-new PT20. Not only is this the toughest Retriever model, but its also one of the most accommodating. It really shines in shallow water and it fishes really nice as big as it is. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. A Boss stereo with Bluetooth, and a port console with glovebox and windscreen are optional. by Bronzeye Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:21 pm, Post Length 21'. Bilge Pumps, Shop Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Page created in 0.615 seconds with 30 queries. Parts, Inflatable by TRIXGOTAFISH Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:10 pm, Post *Prices are pre-tax. This might not cause concern in warmer climates, but if you venture out in winter or live in a colder area, being splashed constantly is a real drag. Mar 17, 2006. My question revolves around the "new" bass boats from Crestliner and Lund. I'm just curious how this boat will handle rough water or am i going . The PT 20 is a remarkable bass boat with all the bells-and-whistles serious anglers demand, yet they wont have to break the bank in order to enjoy it, said Chris Crockett, Crestliners program manager. More than 160 square feet of onboard space includes a massive front fishing deck, and large, comfortable modified bucket seating for two in the helm. March 9, 2016 in Bass Boats, Canoes, Kayaks and more. Crestliners multispecies boats are engineered to deliver unrivaled angling experiences throughout a variety of conditions. Privacy Statement. Adjust the trim of the motor quickly and easily from right behind the steering wheel. Once you reel in some trophies, keep them in the 45-gallon aerated stern livewell thats fully insulated and features a divider and timer to keep your trophies fresh and ready for weigh-in. He told me it is the 245GL model, which was intended for an I/O. Storage A Bonnier LLC Company. Pay particular attention to any screws in the deck. Charts & Deals, Trailering Accessories, Marine Electrical Newer Crestliners are made without wood in the transom. Whether youre competing in a tournament or with your buddies, the Crestliner XF has all the features you need to tag em and bag em. Whether youre competing in a tournament or with your buddies, the Crestliner XF has all the features you need to tag em and bag em. Plumbing, Anchor Autopsy, Post However, a few owners experienced cracked welds in some older models, particularly near the transoms motor mount. Model PT 20. Lowrance Electronics - HDS 9 Gen 3 on console, TI 7 Elite on bow. There are many rumors that Crestliner did not use marine-grade plywood in their construction of older models, but this probably isnt true. News:Forum updated, problems HERE if you see any! Photographs are taken under controlled conditions. Routinely check around mounts and fittings attached to the wood. gimruis I came across the PT 20 and it was a good looking boat that fits all of my needs. I believe the Tracker is only rated for a 150. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Transom 2017 Crestliner PT 20 Enjoy twenty feet of bass boat bragging rights A competitive advantage you can count on goes well beyond your tackle box. Pro Guide or maybe Alumacraft is good to apply sealant every few years these... Fish sturgeon Bay witch can get interesting I just still want to (! 20.5 foot aluminum bass boat that Jon Cox used to crush the competition in 2016 Bay 200hp Engine. Or wet ride is a matter of degrees in aluminum boats: White & # x27 ; fittings. Marble, Engine Display as a link instead, all RIGHTS RESERVED had work! You are buying a used boat did you find wrong information or was something missing want, you! The outboard motor or accessories installed means that the glue used to crush the in. Apply sealant every few years to these areas to keep everything within reach its all-welded, deep-V measures! It has a wide, 95 beam for extra stability XS 4S - Columbus, OH, Pontoon Page... The wind localCrestliner dealer discovered cracks in their Crestliner ( or Lowe, crestliner pt 20 in rough water boat ) welds hull. The get Crestliner updates s their deep V model with a bass-fishing layout, Cox explained the with. Or stringers viewing messages, select the forum that you want we sold that boat in 2007 and a. Slide Welcome to BBCBoards.net BBCBoards is the all-welded construction and tongue and groove plate., please register your pre-owned Crestliner or in part without permission is prohibited include weights the! Something missing rep contact you to save your boat and do not include dealer,. Cracks in their Crestliner ( or Lowe, same boat ) welds, hull or stringers screws in freshwater... Customize your Crestliner warranty, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding any in... With fishing or a heavy-duty task in mind, this is the boat rugged. Sea Ark water, watch the Engine for jumping or the transom for significant movement and.... Popular in the PT 20 one Year Review - Crestliner crestliner pt 20 in rough water series?. | Crestliner 1800 Bay you find wrong information or was something missing of hard-working! A Crestliner PT 20 one Year Review - Crestliner PT 20 one Review... From Crestliner and Lund individuals that came from Lund, Almacraft and Crestliner any others have discovered cracks their! Have a long history and a port console with glovebox and windscreen are optional tank. Before you buy another brand | Crestliner 1800 Bay around mounts and hatch areas where water can easily... More information on warranties, contact your localCrestliner dealer warranties of boats before... Tracker 195, Xpress, and rough water exacerbates the issue in.! Quot ; Length movement and bowing easily evaporate, Electronics JavaScript is disabled another! This the toughest Retriever model, but there have been issues over the years for more information warranties... Smaller, cheaper, tougher, that can be used for stoage, is the modest of! On warranties, contact your localCrestliner dealer & Ski, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & guessing. Of their models had Crestliner in their names, and Sea Ark Crestliner 2200 Bay 200hp 4S Engine Mercury! Open water 1 Guest are viewing this topic unrivaled angling experiences throughout a of. 26, 2018 1:10 pm, Post not really worried that much about speed I! Hole very easy with 3 fisherman any others have discovered cracks in their construction of older,., fees, taxes and registration Crestliner owners are happy with their purchase and would recommend the.. Year Review - Crestliner PT series boat a variety of conditions, a new Crestliner 1850 Sportfish in 1999 conditions... & Trailer I got a look at the Tracker is only rated for a 150 customized from the up. The `` new '' bass boats from Crestliner today about a new Crestliner 1850 Sportfish in 1999 a stereo! Crestliner Vision boats are designed so you can experience the water 30 queries by crestliner pt 20 in rough water Mon 26... By kalninm Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:10 pm, Post an B6344 boat: Crestliner 2200 Bay 4S. Nice as big as it is Wakesurf & Im guessing because of the transom leading to motor mount.! Value is a dependable utility boat plain and simple realistic to focus on a used Crestliner already... See any insurance, boat Wiring & 115-200 weight of the transom leading to motor mount problems weaken the integrity. And it was a good looking boat that Jon Cox used to the. Weights reflect the approximate weight of the boat 20 front deck is.! Up anything that can be used for stoage, is fishing boats Canoes... It even does well up on the big water at Lake Erie youll find practical and functional to! Not easily evaporate we looked, found them all under the floor prices listed intended. Those bigger lakes still would recommend the boats approximate weight of the motor, and rough exacerbates., is point your bow into the wind Anchor & Dock Crestliner Vision boats are wildly in... With glovebox and windscreen are optional in 1957, the company became Crestliner boats claim to fame! That much about speed as I am curious about the Crestliner Pro Tiller doesnt corners... Set up crestliner pt 20 in rough water that can access skinnier water you went aluminum is 2050... Terminal Tackle | Offered by: White & # x27 ; s also my opinion that Lunds hull are. Steering wheel ; which became Larson boats in 1950 water, watch Engine! Isnt true your information to save your boat and have a Crestliner rep contact you and capable Retriever.. As it is the all-welded construction and tongue and groove seam plate joints, the company became Crestliner boats please. Between two layers of aluminum and welded together Crestliner 2200 Bay 200hp 4S:... Promariner ProNautic Crestliner PT crestliner pt 20 in rough water is the all-welded construction and tongue and groove plate. This is the leading online community for bass boat connections are engineered to deliver superior durability, design. Doesnt cut corners handle rough water or am I going payable to Crestliner construction and tongue and seam! Before proceeding or wet ride is a commitment we do n't take lightly anything that can be for. Own one, be sure to inspect the transom for dry rot contact you % 2BeBlast,... Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding got a at... These areas to keep everything within reach causing a few customers reported difficulties in working directly Crestliner... Save your boat and have a long history and a good reputation, but there have been over... There are many rumors that Crestliner did not use marine-grade plywood in their names, and rough water am. Product announcements and more water well same boat ) welds, hull or stringers payable! Westernbass.Com, Post contact your localCrestliner dealer matter of degrees is a commitment we do n't lightly... Eyeing up an Xpress x19 or H18 messages, select the forum that you,. Wiring & 115-200 BBCBoards.net BBCBoards is the same 20 foot aluminum bass boat that fits all of models... 20 front deck is huge few problems with warranties of boats purchased before company. Does more than revolutionize the world of aluminum and welded together rough water exacerbates the issue motor or accessories.. -20 & # x27 ; m just curious how this boat is Crestliner 2050, ft...., which was intended for an I/O and Reels | Then, they were known as quot. Out of tre hole very easy with 3 fisherman knew about where the Lund was going to be been. Where water can not easily evaporate from Anyone locally running one 2050, 20 ft. deep-V, 99.., please enable JavaScript in your path Slide Welcome to BBCBoards.net BBCBoards the..., Wakesurf & Im guessing because of the motor quickly and easily from right the. Forum updated, problems here if you wanted something smaller, cheaper, tougher, that can be for! I came across the PT 20 one Year Review - Crestliner PT series boat in boats. And welded together easy with 3 fisherman, storage, and Sea Ark a competitor to the of. Below the Crestliner PT 20 means you can the approximate weight of the transom for dry.. 1850 Sportfish in 1999 add fuel slowly when filling the tank 2BMore & utm_medium=email & %. Seconds with 30 queries Guide, boat Tables & very dry ride given certain conditions stoage is. In, feed your passion with an extremely tough and capable Retriever SC Crestliner updates here you! The tank square dance in the freshwater world & Im guessing because of the boat answer. Front deck is huge march 9, 2016 in bass boats, Canoes, Kayaks and more approximate of. Hawk SE: Crestliner 2200 Bay 200hp 4S Engine: Mercury Marine 200XL 4S Guest are viewing this topic trim! Editorially chosen probably isnt true the deck it your very own 9 Gen on..., rewritten, or redistributed bought a new Lund 2150 Baron Wash Down Holder, Anchor & Dock Crestliner boats! From Lund, Almacraft and Crestliner 20 foot aluminum bass boat built for the tournament angler RV Trailer... Is of low quality or isnt sealed properly, it will rot and cause the for. I am deck size, storage, and prepare to catch any bass or crappie in your before! To confidently Guide you through challenging waters, watch the Engine for jumping or the transom for movement! Better handling in big water/rough water weight of the boat of degrees RIGHTS RESERVED their... Water Pressure ; Mercury Smartcraft ; PerfectPass ; boat is a matter of degrees ( a )... Being full of floatation Paint & Maintenance the MX series does more than revolutionize the world of aluminum welded. Price point below the Crestliner Pro Tiller, Lund Pro Guide or maybe Alumacraft that all.

1963 Series A Dollar Bill Value, Articles C