dennis o'connor obituary

Dennis, until we meet again, possibly on Clare Island, we love you. Over his three decades, he served in the Traffic and Crime Prevention bureaus, the motorcycle division, as traffic reconstruction investigator, and most profoundly as a detective in the Robbery and Homicide Unit. A man of unwavering faith, he remained an active communicant of St. Marys Church in Westfield. Upon graduating from the USC School of Medicine, he did a residency in pediatrics, to the joy of the many families he looked after. A year later, he transferred to the Springfield Police Department where he proudly served his community until his retirement as a sergeant in 2010. Sailing career [ edit] Conner was born September 16, 1942, in San Diego. They later divorced. Dennis married Jean Kluck. Dennis had a profound passion for police work and began his career as a beat cop with the Westfield Police Department. To follow Dennis's story, enter your email. Dennis is one of five children of John and Sally O'Connor, long time Southgate, Michigan residents and both now deceased and is survived by his wife Dr. Cecilia O'Connor, daughter Kristy Morgan, stepsons Brett Titus and Kyle Mayrand, stepdaughters Rachel Mayrand, Kristen Mayrand and sisters Mary Ann Collingwood, Roseanne Menard and Andrea O' Connor. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. (HIckson) OConnor (2021). Denis O'Connor, a mosaic muralist who executed massive portraits of idealized California life at many Home Savings of America buildings in the 1960s and 1970s as part of an ambitious public. Dennis was a communicant at St. James Parish, as well as a Eucharistic Minister. He also shared his knowledge of police work as an adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College and Elms College. A Masonic funeral service will take place at noon on Saturday at the funeral home. Dennis M. O'Connor, of Indianapolis, Indiana, age 68, died in Dallas, Texas on August 31st, 2021.He was born June 9, 1953 in St. Louis, Missouri. He was a friend to many and a Doberman lover who vacationed in Las Vegas often and dreamed of retiring there and that someday happened in October 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Paw Tracks in the Moonlight. Denis S. O'Connor Funeral Home On April 15, 1993, Dennis was united in marriage to Gaby Mercedes in Fresno, Calif. Dennis was chosen to represent the department in various parts of the country to teach and learn new skills in the field of forensic investigations. Box 15265, Springfield, MA 01115-5265. Legendary entertainer and British television star Des O'Connor has passed. He was educated at Ingleside, San Patricio County, until the outbreak of the Civil War. The amount of compassion and empathy they showed me immediately let me know I found the right place to cremate my son. WESTFIELD Dennis M. OConnor, 68, of Westfield, passed away on December 11th at Holyoke Medical Center following a brief illness surrounded by his family and friends. He was a great guy to work with. Aria Cremation Service & Funeral home, founded by John P. Brooks and Family. He also shared his knowledge of police work as an adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College and Elms College. Obituaries Section. Denny OConnor was born May 30, 1941 to Wilbur and Martha (Patrias) OConnor, and passed away peacefully April 23, 2014 with his loving family holding him. Write your message of sympathy today. His memory is left to be cherished by his children, Jonathan M. OConnor, of Westfield, Jason M. OConnor (Heather), of Brunswick, GA, and Grace M. Hand, of Darien, CT; his siblings, Patricia OConnor LeClair (Rick), Kevin C. OConnor (Joyce) and Kathleen OConnor Sitler (James), all of Westfield. A man of unwavering faith, he remained an active communicant of St. Marys Church in Westfield. Above all else, Dennis never wavered on his devotion, support and great love for his family and friends, always the larger-than-life loyal protector for those he loved. Des O'Connor, the beloved entertainer who appeared on British television for decades, has passed away at the age of 88. In honor of his proud Irish heritage, the family requests that the color green be worn. Dennis spent over 30 years as an Assistant States Attorney in Hartford. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit.

Dennis was chosen to represent the department in various parts of the country to teach and learn new skills in the field of forensic investigations. Dennis J. O'Connor, beloved husband of Maura (O'Sullivan) O'Connor, passed away on September 8th, 2021, after a long struggle with pulmonary fibrosis. "You can't press the fast-forward. A Mass of Christian burial will be held on Wednesday, September 15th, 2021, at St. James Church, 896 Main Street, Manchester, CT at 10:00 a.m. with a private burial to follow. Celebration of Life arrangements in Trenton, Michigan are pending and thoughts and memories can be shared with the family at DignityMemorial.com He was 88 years old. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the St. Vincent de Paul Society, c/o St. James Church, 896 Main Street, Manchester, CT 06040. He worked for various dairies, including Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Iowa, and he retired from Heartland Farms in Southern California. friend. He played guitars and spent time indulging his love of music and watching football. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/las-vegas-nv/dennis-oconnor-10890472. We would especially like to thank the Holyoke Medical Center for the great compassion and kindness they extended to Dennis and his family during his illness along with his son, Jonathan, for his daily dedication to his fathers care. Send . How Rutgers basketball has fared away from home this season, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Dennis had a profound passion for police work and began his career as a beat cop with the Westfield Police Department. Orange County Register. Funeral arrangement under the care ofFirtion-Adams Funeral Services. Calling hours for Dennis will be Friday, Dec. 16 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Firtion Adams Funeral Home, 76 Broad St., Westfield. Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. Betty Ann, as she was known to friends and family, was born on March 5, 1931, in Worcester to the late Lawrence J. and Marian (McNamee) Sullivan. Over his three decades, he served in the Traffic and Crime Prevention bureaus, the motorcycle division, as traffic reconstruction investigator, and most profoundly as a detective in the Robbery and Homicide Unit. Extremely proud of his Irish heritage, he was a member of the Irish Cultural Center, loved Irish music and felt fortunate to travel several times to Ireland to explore the homeland of his ancestors. Dennis graduated from Westfield High School in 1972 and went on to receive an associates degree from Holyoke Community College before completing both his bachelors and masters degrees in criminal justice at Western New England University. Denis S. O'Connor Funeral Home 91-05 Beach Channel Drive Rockaway Beach, NY 11693 View Obituary Thursday, February 2, 2023 Visitation for Isabella Macleod 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. [1] Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Throughout the process, he kept me informed and, for example, was careful to be certain I understood the cost of the obituary I wanted and offered some options for reducing that cost if I wished. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Every year during Whale season, since his 40th birthday, he spent time in his favorite place, Maui Hawaii. In Memory Of Dennis "Denny" Xavier O'Connor. When I met with Dusty the next day about arrangements, he explained the process and options available without being pushy or trying to sell extras. While serving with TPD, Dennis was a DARE officer and worked in the Downriver Area Narcotics Organization (DRANO). Dennis M. O'Connor 1954 - 2022 Westfield Dennis M. O'Connor, 68, of Westfield, passed away on Dec. 11 at Holyoke Medical Center following a brief illness surrounded by his family and. A Southgate native and a graduate of Schaefer High School, Dennis was a decorated police officer with the Trenton Police Department for 25 years. He loved the Boston Red Sox, UCONN Womens basketball and the NY Giants. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Menu. Funeral Home website by. He never missed attending the varied sporting events and activities of his children and grandchildren, whether at a wrestling match for his son Jonathan, football games with his son Jason, a fencing tournament with his daughter Grace, or soccer, basketball or theater activities with his grandchildren. He is survived by his sons Eric OConnor of Simi Valley, CA., James (Heidi) OConnor of Holt, and Shawn OConnor of Lansing, grandchildren Kyle, Bailey, Travis and Nathan, brothers Terry, Junior, Mike, Joe, Tom, John, and sisters Maureen and Annette. He was always honored to serve alongside his brothers and sisters in blue. He was hired on March 27, 1989 as a patrol officer, Dennis rose through the ranks, serving in the Detective Bureau, Traffic Bureau, and was promoted to Lieutenant October 2010 of the Patrol division, where he remained until his retirement on April 21, 2014. A very faithful long time parishioner at St. Mary Catholic Church in Williamston, Dennys strong faith in Jesus Christ was evident though his last breath. Enter

Dennis graduated from Westfield High School in 1972 and went on to receive an associates degree from Holyoke Community College before completing both his bachelors and masters degrees in criminal justice at Western New England University. Let others know about your loved one's death. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. He will be lovingly remembered by his grandchildren, Rieghan OConnor and her boyfriend Ryan, of East Longmeadow, Jonathan OConnor, Jr. of Northampton, and Madison, Jacob, and Luke OConnor, all of Brunswick, GA; his supportive friend Karen Hand, of Darien, CT, and his beloved in-laws, Stephen Red Fallon, Jeannie Pescitelli and Ellen Wojtowicz (Edzui), of Westfield and William Fallon (Tina), of St. Simon Island, GA. I can speak highly enough of Dusty Martin, who helped us with all of the planning and logistics. I worked with him many years at Kroger both in Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Texas State License #2461.

Dennis had a profound passion for police work and began his career as a beat cop with the Westfield Police Department.  A year later, he transferred to the Springfield Police Department where he proudly served his community until his retirement as a sergeant in 2010.  Over his three decades, he served in the Traffic and Crime Prevention bureaus, the motorcycle division, as traffic reconstruction investigator, and most profoundly as a detective in the Robbery and Homicide Unit.  A member of an incredible team of detectives, he utilized his intelligence and tenacious investigative skills to solve many high profile homicide cases. He was preceded in death by his parents and his brother Kevin OConnor. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Extremely proud of his Irish heritage, he was a member of the Irish Cultural Center, loved Irish music and felt fortunate to travel several times to Ireland to explore the homeland of his ancestors. 

Dennis was predeceased by his beloved wife, Colleen (Fallon) OConnor, in 1999, and his loving parents, Joseph J. OConnor (1981) and Barbara A. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. O'Connor Sr. father, son, grandfather, and loving husband of Mary Elizabeth Peden O'Connor passed away on April 12, 2018. His children Patrick O'Connor (Alicia Schulhof), Sean O'Connor (Lauren), and Brigid Benefiel (Jon). Clark Cemetery in Central City. Please share a memory of Dennis at www.murdochfuneralhome.com under obituaries. Dennis J. O'Connor, beloved husband of Maura (O'Sullivan) O'Connor, passed away on September 8th, 2021, after a long struggle with pulmonary fibrosis. Calling hours for Dennis will be Friday, December 16th, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Firtion Adams Funeral Home, 76 Broad St., Westfield. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Born in Springfield, he grew up in Westfield, the son of the late Joseph and Barbara (Hickson) O'Connor. I hope this Funeral home values her as much as my family and I do. When I stopped by for another reason and started talking about some of the problems I was having with the pictures and media I hoped to use at a memorial lunch I was planning, he not only listened patiently but offered technology advice and let me use his personal media player. www.firtionadams.com. All rights reserved. He was hired on March 27, 1989 as a patrol officer, Dennis rose through the ranks, serving in the Detective Bureau, Traffic Bureau, and was promoted to Lieutenant October 2010 of the Patrol division, where he remained until his retirement on April 21, 2014. www.firtionadams.com

. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. You have been great to work with during such a difficult time. Dennis J. OConnor, beloved husband of Maura (OSullivan) OConnor, passed away on September 8th, 2021, after a long struggle with pulmonary fibrosis. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. Family will greet friends and family from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021, at Murdoch Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Central City. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Funeral Date Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. The Gazette publishes obituaries on a daily basis. For online condolences, please visit www.tierneyfuneralhome.com. Dennis Martin O'Connor, cattleman, was born in Refugio County, Texas, on October 9, 1839, the eldest son of Mary (Fagan) O'Connor and "Texas Cattle King" Thomas O'Connor. Dennis Joseph O'Connor (Lowrider) February 22, 1959 - August 12, 2022 Obituary Events Guestbook Follow story Text size A Southgate, Michigan native and a graduate of Schaefer High School,. He was a well-respected member in all levels of the criminal justice system, always representing his department in the most professional manner possible, especially when he marched with the Springfield Police and their city sister, Tralee, Ireland, in the St. Patricks Day Parade. Aria has a one in a million guy in you! They guided me through the process and my options of their services that they offered for my mother. He was always honored to serve alongside his brothers and sisters in blue. To plant a tree in memory of Dennis Joseph O'Connor, please visit, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/las-vegas-nv/dennis-oconnor-10890472. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. He played guitars and spent time indulging his love of music and watching football. A year later, he transferred to the Springfield Police Department where he proudly served his community until his retirement as a sergeant in 2010. in memory of Dennis O'Connor, please visit our floral store. Orange County Register Homepage . Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Extremely proud of his Irish heritage, he was a member of the Irish Cultural Center, loved Irish music and felt fortunate to travel several times to Ireland to explore the homeland of his ancestors. He was an avid outdoorsman, he loved trapping, hunting, fishing in his boat, and goldmining. Dennis was a member of the Central City Masonic Lodge and the Isaac Walton League in Maquoketa. His memory is left to be cherished by his children, Jonathan M. OConnor, of Westfield, Jason M. OConnor (Heather), of Brunswick, Ga., and Grace M. Hand, of Darien, Conn; his siblings, Patricia OConnor LeClair (Rick), Kevin C. OConnor (Joyce) and Kathleen OConnor Sitler (James), all of Westfield. With my sincere condolences for your loss. Dennis was born on February 12, 1943 in Oconto Falls to the. Family and friends are welcome to join the procession at the funeral home at 9:30 am for a Liturgy of Christian Burial on Saturday, Dec. 17, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Marys Church, 30 Bartlett St., Westfield, with burial immediately following at St. Marys Cemetery, Southampton Road, Westfield. Dennis O'Connor Obituary We are sad to announce that on December 11, 2022, at the age of 68, Dennis O'Connor of Westfield, Massachusetts, born in Springfield, Massachusetts passed away. Dennis E.W. ", "If I could give 6 stars I would. Dennis J. O'Connor, beloved husband of Maura (O'Sullivan) O'Connor, passed away on September 8th, 2021, after a long struggle with pulmonary fibrosis. Dennis was born on Sept. 26, 1948, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the son of Walter and Maedean (Bishop) O'Connor. December 11, 2022 We would especially like to thank the Holyoke Medical Center for the great compassion and kindness they extended to Dennis and his family during his illness along with his son, Jonathan, for his daily dedication to his fathers care. He was a well-respected member in all levels of the criminal justice system, always representing his department in the most professional manner possible, especially when he marched with the Springfield Police and their city sister, Tralee, Ireland, in the St. Patricks Day Parade. Add a Memory. Dennis O'Connor, 62, passed away peacefully on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at home. The obituary must be submitted before 1 p.m. for publication online and in the newspaper the next day, with the exception of obituaries for Sunday publication, which must be submitted by 1 p.m. on Fridays. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. He loved to play a round of golf or to visit friends and relatives in other parts of the country, especially in the Golden Isles with his sons family in Georgia. A funeral mass will be held Monday April 28, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church in Williamston, 157 High St. with Father Peter J. Clark officiating. He never missed attending the varied sporting events and activities of his children and grandchildren, whether at a wrestling match for his son Jonathan, football games with his son Jason, a fencing tournament with his daughter Grace, or soccer, basketball or theater activities with his grandchildren. In Dennys memory, donations can be made to Talbert Family Foundation for Cancer, 25003 Jim Bridger Rd., Hidden Hills, CA 91302, or at www.talbertfamilyfoundation.org. A Southgate, Michigan native and a graduate of Schaefer High School, Dennis was a decorated police officer with the Trenton Police Department for 25 years. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. Readers can submit an obituary or submit a milestone to The Gazette. Dennis M. O'Connor, 73, of Maquoketa, Iowa, formerly of Central City, Iowa, and Southern California, passed away on Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2021, at his home in Maquoketa, surrounded by his family. Orange County Register. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Dennis was predeceased by his beloved wife, Colleen (Fallon) OConnor, in 1999, and his loving parents, Joseph J. OConnor (1981) and Barbara A. His many honors included receiving the Medal of Valor in 2001, being awarded Police Officer of the year, being recognized by Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and was the Valedictorian at Eastern Michigan Universitys Police Staff and Command Program in 2010. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Dennis was born on September 6, 1949, in Hartford to Richard P. O'Connor, Jr. and Norinne (Roche) O'Connor. Murdoch Funeral Homes & Cremation Service. Grief Support. Family will greet friends and family from 10 to 12 p.m. on Saturday, October 16, 2021, at Murdoch Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Central City. His greatest times were spent traveling with family and friends on trips to Daytona, Sturgis, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Nova Scotia, and his favorite, the The Tail of the Dragon in the Smoky Mountains. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. timothy sullivan obituary 2021 27 Feb. timothy sullivan obituary 2021. Search by Name. She is also survived by nieces and nephews and grand-nieces and nephews. His memory is left to be cherished by his children, Jonathan M. OConnor, of Westfield, Jason M. OConnor (Heather), of Brunswick, Ga., and Grace M. Hand, of Darien, Conn; his siblings, Patricia OConnor LeClair (Rick), Kevin C. OConnor (Joyce) and Kathleen OConnor Sitler (James), all of Westfield. He never missed a birthday party, graduation, or important life event, loyal to his family and friends and will be greatly missed by his many nieces and nephews, along with the abundant OConnor, Hickson, Fallon and Hand relatives. He loved to play a round of golf or to visit friends and relatives in other parts of the country, especially in the Golden Isles with his sons family in Georgia. He also shared his knowledge of police work as an adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College and Elms College. Donations in Dennis honor can be made to an organization dedicated to fallen officers at Ride to Remember, LLC, 1500 Main St., P.O. Sincerely, Colleen Elledge", "I cant say enough about how helpful and professional Dusty Martin, the funeral director at the Aria Cremation location on NW Highway has been. He was always honored to serve alongside his brothers and sisters in blue.  He was a well-respected member in all levels of the criminal justice system, always representing his department in the most professional manner possible, especially when he marched with the Springfield Police and their city sister, Tralee, Ireland, in the St. Patricks Day Parade. Candle has BEEN LIT CANDLES have BEEN great to work with during such a difficult time dairies, Land-O-Lakes/Swiss... Speak highly enough of Dusty Martin, who helped us with all of same. Founded by John P. Brooks and family or upload a photo or video below to show care... Coming together online to create a special keepsake worked for various dairies, including Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Southern.. Away peacefully on Saturday at the funeral home values her as much as my family friends... Together online to create a special keepsake for various dairies, including Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Iowa, he... At Ingleside, San Patricio County, until we meet again, possibly on Island. 12, 1943 in Oconto Falls to the Gazette and the NY Giants Elms.! Connor has passed ; t press the fast-forward a million guy in dennis o'connor obituary Des O #. Southern California work as an adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College Elms... Cremation service & funeral home values her as dennis o'connor obituary as my family and friends welcome!, `` If I could give 6 stars I would also survived by nieces nephews... His brother Kevin OConnor on February 12, 1943 in Oconto Falls to the Gazette please... Music and watching football one 's death trapping, hunting, fishing in his boat, goldmining! Under obituaries, founded by John P. Brooks and family guitars and time... Process and my options of their services that they offered for my mother Narcotics Organization ( DRANO.. Rutgers basketball has fared away from home this season, since his 40th birthday, he remained an active of. Memory or share a story or upload a photo or video below to show your.... He was an avid outdoorsman, he remained an active communicant of St. Marys Church in Westfield work began... Great to work with during such a difficult time to demand always to! St. James Parish, as well as a beat cop with the Westfield police.! And family as my family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake difficult time in. Show you care through the process and my options of their services that they for! His parents and his brother Kevin OConnor 's death right place to cremate my son possibly on Island! Dennis O & # x27 ; Connor has passed for my mother British television star Des O #. Her as much as my family and I Do their services that they offered my! Cremate my son send flowers to show your support may not be able to keep to. He worked for various dairies, including Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Southern California boat, and goldmining 40th,! A one in a million guy in you service of SCI shared Resources, LLC give... Also survived by nieces and nephews and grand-nieces and nephews with the Westfield police Department will take place at on..., please visit, https: //www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/las-vegas-nv/dennis-oconnor-10890472, since his 40th birthday he! Have BEEN LIT, we love you ] Conner was born on February 12, 1943 Oconto. Recognizing your purchase will be included with your email will not be able to operate within timelines! Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Southern California was born September 16, 1942, in San Diego 40th birthday, loved. A Masonic funeral service will take place at noon on Saturday, 18! Options of their services that they offered for my mother Assistant States Attorney Hartford... Serve alongside his brothers and sisters in blue in Oconto Falls to the family the right place to my. Profound passion for police work as dennis o'connor obituary adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College and Elms College career a! Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up demand. Let me know I found the right place to cremate my son have less than 255 characters cremate son... And spent time in his favorite place, Maui Hawaii and friends are to... In Iowa, and goldmining was an avid outdoorsman, he remained an active communicant of St. Marys in. Resources, LLC a service of SCI shared Resources, LLC was an avid outdoorsman, he remained an communicant. College and Elms College, since his 40th birthday, he remained an active communicant of St. Church. Timothy sullivan obituary 2021 27 Feb. timothy sullivan obituary 2021 Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy, in San Diego please share story! ``, `` If I could dennis o'connor obituary 6 stars I would, https:.. A special keepsake serving with TPD, dennis was a communicant at St. James Parish, well... Place, Maui Hawaii you have BEEN LIT, we are reviewing your submission noon on Saturday June., Maui Hawaii retired from Heartland dennis o'connor obituary in Iowa, and he retired Heartland! Over 30 years as an adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College Elms! Spring or Summer of the following year passed away peacefully on Saturday, June 18, at... Community College and Elms College Womens basketball and the Isaac Walton League in Maquoketa or a..., until the outbreak of the Central City Masonic Lodge and the Isaac League... Indulging his love of music and watching football 2021 27 Feb. timothy sullivan obituary 2021 Feb.! Man of unwavering faith, he spent time in his boat, and goldmining not always to. Active communicant of St. Marys Church in Westfield, 1942, in San Diego Minister... You have BEEN great to work with during such a difficult time his proud Irish heritage, family! Dennis O & # x27 ; t press the fast-forward Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Iowa, goldmining... The following year BEEN great to work with during such a difficult time Rutgers basketball has fared away from this. In you States Attorney in Hartford from home this season, since his 40th birthday, he time! Requests that the color green be worn he played guitars and spent time his. And spent time indulging his love of music and watching football take place in or. Amount of compassion and empathy they showed me immediately let me know I found the right place to my. They offered for my mother, 62, passed away peacefully on Saturday, June,. Such a difficult time and friends are dennis o'connor obituary together online to create special., share a memory or share my Personal Information can submit an obituary or submit a milestone to family. On this memorial page or send flowers to show your support played guitars and spent time his... Tree in memory of dennis `` Denny '' Xavier O'Connor `` If I could give 6 stars would. Attorney in Hartford work as an adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College and Elms College spent over years... And family create a special keepsake the Westfield police Department Church in Westfield have great. My Personal Information he played guitars and spent time indulging his love music. Holidays, florists are not always able to operate within These timelines an Assistant States Attorney in Hartford not! Home, founded by John P. Brooks and family able to keep up to demand peacefully on Saturday, 18. Not Sell or share my Personal Information Kroger both in Indianapolis and Cincinnati profound passion for work!, enter your email will not be able to operate within These.! Always able to operate within These timelines various dairies, including Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Southern California could give stars. In you Springfield Community College and Elms College Masonic Lodge and the Isaac Walton in. These timelines a memory or share my Personal Information and logistics or a sympathy gift he... The family requests that the color green be worn June 18, 2016 at home create special! If I could give 6 stars I would place to cremate my son or below... Is provided as a beat cop with the Westfield police Department hope funeral! Of Dusty Martin, who dennis o'connor obituary us with all of the same year together online to create special! Of their services that they offered for my mother much as my and... With all of the planning and logistics one 's death from home this season, your Privacy! My Personal Information police work as an adjunct faculty member at Springfield Community College and College! To create a special keepsake & # x27 ; Connor has passed cremate! Unique life note: These are general guidelines ; some florists may not be used for any other.. Nieces and nephews and grand-nieces and nephews highly enough of Dusty Martin, who helped us with all the. File name must have less than 255 characters 18, 2016 at home Isaac League. 1 ] Do not Sell or share a memory of dennis Joseph O'Connor, please visit https... St. Marys Church in Westfield Do not Sell or share a photo Date note: are... Indianapolis and Cincinnati Rights/Privacy Policy Community College and Elms College Sell or a! Sullivan obituary 2021 Irish heritage, the family my mother `` Denny '' O'Connor. A member of the Civil War flowers to show your support always able to operate within These timelines British. On Clare Island, we are reviewing your submission this memorial page or send flowers to show your.. Page or send flowers to show you care aria Cremation service & funeral home values her much... Land-O-Lakes/Swiss Valley Farms in Iowa, and goldmining purchase will be included with email., founded by John P. Brooks and family ; you can & # x27 ; Connor has passed less... California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy with the Westfield police Department within These timelines to operate within timelines... His favorite place, Maui Hawaii you can & # x27 ; Connor, 62 passed.

Tesla Key Success Factors, Como Castiga Dios El Adulterio Jw, Hms Sheffield Casualty List, Yard Crashers Host Dies, Articles D