duran duran setlist scarborough

I DONT WANT/SKIN TRADE/TEMPTED, THE VALLEY Hungry Like the Wolf WHITE LINES GIVE IT ALL UP NOTORIOUS Girls on film, Paper Gods VIEW TO A KILL SUNRISE SUNRISE Come Undone HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF A View To A Kill MACHINES Skin Trade Girls on Film ORDINARY WORLD JPR5611 First of all, the show I saw was Chic, and Duran Duran. Come Undone Is there something SAVE A PRAYER (with Mike Garson) Planet Earth A View To A Kill A VIEW TO A KILL Version 18 Notorious BEDROOM TOYS [Encore] SUNRISE INVISIBLE View To A Kill ORDINARY WORLD GIRL PANIC Brutto WHITE LINES Hungry Like the Wolf WHITE LINES COME UNDONE Rio, Paper Gods RIO, SUNRISE Sunrise/New Moon Planet Earth / Space Oddity WILD BOYS TOO BAD YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL ORDINARY WORLD ORDINARY WORLD A View To A Kill SAVE A PRAYER COME UNDONE SAVE A PRAYER A VIEW TO A KILL Girls on Film (Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel cover) Sunrise / New Moon On Monday White Lines Come Undone REFLEX SAFE NOTORIOUS ELECTION DAY A View To A Kill WILD BOYS Come Undone BLAME THE MACHINES Planet Earth The Wild Boys COME UNDONE Safe Reflex SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW A View to a Kill A VIEW TO A KILL THE REFLEX SAFE Pressure Off INVISIBLE Hungry Like the Wolf ________________ ORDINARY WORLD HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF COME UNDONE MACHINES Notorious CARELESS MOMORIES ALL OF YOU Pressure Off SAVE A PRAYER Careless Memories We Are Family PLANET EARTH NOTORIOUS The Reflex NOTORIOUS Chic NEW RELIGION Night Boat What Are The Chances WHITE LINES Is There Anyone Out There NICE Rio, BEFORE THE RAIN Ordinary World The Chauffeur Notorious PLANET EARTH REFLEX ASTRONAUT GIRLS ON FILM Notorious HUNGRY Is There Something I Should Know? Wild Boys Hungry like the Wold All She Wants Is RIO, (Reach Up for the) Sunrise ENCORE SUNRISE NITE RUNNER Hungry Like the Wolf Sunrise / New Moon David Bowie Tempted FALLING DOWN NITE RUNNER GIRLS ON FILM/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s WILD BOYS REFLEX WHITE LINES Hungry Like the Wolf COME UNDONE BLAME THE MACHINES NOTORIOUS RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF RIO, Paper Gods HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF REFLEX SAFE GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s NOTORIOUS WANT YOU MORE! SKIN TRADE Membership Policy PLANET EARTH Ordinary World HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF richg123 Hungry Like the Wolf GIRLS ON FILM VIEW TO A KILL (007) Sunrise Come Undone WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW Skin Trade Ordinary World Ordinary World WHITE LINES SAFE SAVE A PRAYER RIO, PLANET EARTH Hungry Like the Wolf Sound of Thunder/Rain Wild Boys Rio, The Reflex Pressure Off Wild Boys, Is There Something LAST CHANCE/ ALL SHE WANTS/ LEATHERETTE/ I DONT WANT/ SKIN TRADE/ TEMPTED, E: , INTRO/Velvet Newton SAFE WILD BOYS Pressure Off LEAVE A LIGHT ON Notorious Skin Divers COME UNDONE PLANET EARTH White Lines HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF FALLING DOWN ASTRONAUT philallegro Come Undone UNION OF THE SNAKE I DONT WANT YOUR LOVVE Marty438 NITERUNNER/ NOTORIOUS/ REFLEX RIO, SUNRISE I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE VIEW TO A KILL (007) GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80s PLANET EARTH NOTORIOUS Careless Memories, Friends of Mine Hungry Like the Wolf Astronaut TONIGHT UNITED TIGER TIGER ORDINARY WORLD Notorious PLANET EARTH Nite Runner Nite Runner Ordinary World CARELESS MEMORIES Is There Something I Should Know? Night Boat Planet Earth WOLF Pressure Off A VIEW TO A KILL Notorious FRIENDS OF MINE Planet Earth Virus HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Is There Something I Should Know GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80s Shes Too Much COME UNDONE Sunrise / New Moon On Monday COME UNDONE Wild Boys Notorious PLANET EARTH Wild Boys SUNRISE WILD BOYS TIGER TIGER Come Undone ASTRONAUT HOLD BACK THE RAIN A View To A Kill UNION OF THE SNAKE THE REFLEX FIVE YEARS with Mike Garson A View To A Kill Night Boat I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE A VIEW TO A KILL ORDINARY WORLD SAVE A PRAYER SIGN O THE TIMES Come Undone WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW THE CHAUFFEUR ALL YOU NEED IS NOW LEAVE A LIGHT ON I Dont Want Your Love REFLEX Hungry Like the Wolf WILD BOYS NICE HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Machines I Dont Want Your Love Anyone out there NOTORIOUS WILD BOYS Come Undone GIRL PANIC! CARELESS Wild Boys HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF TIGER TIGER ORDINARY WORLD SUNRISE GIRLS ON FILM Come Undone FINEST HOUR ALL OF YOU RCM TIGER TIGER Girls on Film PLANET EARTH HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF COME UNDONE BEING FOLLOWED White Lines VIEW TO A KILL (007) COME UNDONE Night Boat Hold back the rain Hungry Like the Wolf TIGER TIGER HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF PLANET EARTH RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN Hungry Like the Wolf HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF ORDINARY WORLD Pressure Off NOTORIOUS RCM A VIEW TO A KILL NOTORIOUS TIGER TIGER Come Undone COME UNDONE ORDINARY WORLD Anyone Out There ANNIVERSARY Planet Earth Monster HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF GIVE IT ALL UP BLAME THE MACHINES GIRL PANIC concertlover218 SUNRISE Wild Boys, Paper Gods Rio, E: COME UNDONE REFLEX STILL BREATHING ORDINARY WORLD TIGER TIGER Notorious COME UNDONE Wild Boys, Red Carpet RIO, SUNRISE NOTORIOUS A View to a Kill BLAME THE MACHINES UNION OF THE SNAKE COME UNDONE Ordinary World NOTORIOUS Seventh Stranger STILL BREATHING White Lines (Dont Dont Do It) HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Planet Earth Nile Rodgers & CHIC *POSTPONED* Amalie Arena: Tampa, FL: TICKETS: SUNRISE Anyone Out There UNION OF THE SNAKE ORDINARY WORLD Ordinary World THE CHAUFFEUR Come Undone The Reflex WILD BOYZ, THE VALLEY Is There Something I Should Know? HOLD BACK THE RAIN WHITE LINES WILD BOYS Come Undone Girl Panic! NOTORIOUS HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF WILD BOYS Skin Divers Wild Boys Want You More! LAST NIGHT IN THE CITY ORDINARY WORLD I Dont Want Your Love COME UNDONE Hungry Like the Wolf COME UINDONE All Rights Reserved. Hungry Like the Wolf All She Wants Is CARELESS MEMORIES UNION OF THE SNAKE HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF NEW RELIGION NEW RELIGION CHAINS CHAINS GIRLS ON FILM/ACCEPTABLE IN 80s UNION OF THE SNAKE WILD BOYS ORDINARY WORLD Notorious Hungry Like the Wolf Ordinary World Their first single Planet Earth peaked at No.12 on the UK singles chart, positioning the band at the head of the burgeoning new romantic movement. TONIGHT UNITED ORDINARY WORLD THE REFLEX GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80s RIO, INTRO/Velvet Newton THE REFLEX SOUND OF THUNDER Duran Duran perform at the Opening Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games, 2022, held in Birmingham, the band's home town. ALL YOU NEED IS NOW The Wild Boys 007 INTRO//A VIEW TO A KILL WHITE LINES Save a Prayer NEW RELIGION The Wild Boys, Friends of Mine COME UNDONE SAVE A PRAYER (Reach Up for the) Sunrise HOLD BACK THE RAIN Rio, Encore: SAVE A PRAYER A VIEW TO A KILL Nice (Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel cover) HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Wild Boys LEAVE A LIGHT ON TIGER TIGER CARELESS MEMORIES SUNRISE ORDINARY WORLD PLANET EARTH ORDINARY WORLD TASTE THE SUMMER AYNIN TONIGHT UNITED CARELESS MEMORIES VIEW TO A KILL (007) Pressure Off AYNIN Astronaut Pressure Off (with Nile Rodgers) Sunrise Donna Summer HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF I Dont Want Your Love SAFE HOLD BACK THE RAIN GIVE IT ALL UP A View To A Kill RCM NOTORIOUS with Nile Rodgers SAVE A PRAYER HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF COME UNDONE CARELESS MEMORIES Hungry like the Wolf Duran Duran Setlist at Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD, USA Edit setlist Tour: FUTURE PAST - 40th Anniversary Tour Tour statistics Add setlist Setlist Velvet Newton The Wild Boys Hungry Like the Wolf INVISIBLE ANNIVERSARY Notorious A View to a Kill Come Undone GIVE IT ALL UP Friends of Mine Careless Memories Ordinary World BEING FOLLOWED filipmestric FRIENDS What Are The Chances A VIEW TO A KILL, THE VALLEY Last Night in the City ASTRONAUT RIO, THE VALLEY REFLEX CHAINS Red Carpet Massacre Tempted PLANET EARTH ASTRONAUT The Reflex NOTORIOUS Bratmobile THE CHAUFFEUR I Dont Want Your Love NEW RELIGION Hungry Like the Wolf PRESSURE OFF NITERUNNER/ NOTORIOUS/ SAVE A PRAYER TONIGHT UNITED What Are the Chances ******************** GIVE IT ALL UP HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF A VIEW TO A KILL GIRL PANIC! RCM SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW? WHITE LINES SOME LIKE IT HOT / MY OWN A VIEW TO A KILL SOUND OF THUNDER Girls On Film, Showroom Dummies IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW? mikecinge SAVE A PRAYER Rio, Paper Gods Wild Boys Notorious LEAVE A LIGHT ON BEDROOM TOYS THE MAN WHO STOLE A LEOPARD RIO, THE VALLEY Careless Memories BEAUTIFUL LIES What Happens Tomorrow WILD BOYS Nice REFLEX WHITE LINES HOLD BACK THE RAIN Girls on Film (Segue Edit), Paper Gods NOTORIOUS SAVE A PRAYER What Happens Tomorrow GIRLS ON FILM UNION OF THE SNAKE ASTRONAUT White Lines Cavo GIRL PANIC Ordinary World Sunrise/NewMoon On Monday White Lines GIRL PANIC THE REFLEX ORDINARY WORLD Chauffeur Notorious

Notorious WHITE LINES/HOLD BACK THE RAIN WILD BOYZ . COME UNDONE Last Chance on the Stairway BLAME THE MACHINES Come Undone A View To A Kill SUNRISE Safe HUNGRY Virus NOTORIOUS Jonathan Davis and the SFA Planet Earth E: THE MAN WHO STOLE A LEOPARD PLANET EARTH Wild Boys SUNRISE Is There Something I Should Know? 3 Mile Island BEING FOLLOWED PRESSURE OFF (with Mr Hudson) NOTORIOUS WILD BOYS PLANET EARTH COME UNDONE RIO, BEFORE THE RAIN What Are The Chances WILD BOYS GIRL PANIC New Religion REFLEX PLANET EARTH Ordinary World I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE UNION OF THE SNAKE White Lines NETWORKER NATION NOTORIOUS SKIN DIVERS **(interlude)** WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW ASTRONAUT THE WILD BOYS Sunrise / New Moon On Monday After what Le Bon calls "40 amazing years", Duran Duran may no longer be world's biggest band, but after all this time and at such close quarters it's still obvious why they were. LEAVE A LIGHT ON Ordinary World WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW A View to a Kill There was a poignant introduction as Le Bon also paused to talk about the last 18 months, saying: We missed being in front of you guys. RCM What Are the Chances Last Night in the City LAST NIGHT IN THE CITY SUNRISE Ordinary World, Is There Something Pressure Off HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF SAVE A PRAYER February 3, 2023 In Scarborough Duran Duran Concert Setlist at Scarborough Open Air Theatre, Scarborough on September 17, 2021 | setlist.fm. A View To A Kill (with 007 intro) Come Undone LEAVE A LIGHT ON NOTORIOUS INTROS RIO, SUNRISE THE WILD BOYS ANNIVERSARY New Religion RIO, HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF NICE HOLD BACK THE RAIN SAVE A PRAYER WILD BOYS Tiger Tiger - VIEW TO A KILL ORDINARY WORLD HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF, RIO COME UNDONE What Are the Chances? A VIEW TO A KILL CHAUFFEUR ALL YOU NEED IS NOW SAVE A PRAYER Ordinary World WILD BOYS Nite Runner Notorious SAVE A PRAYER The Reflex I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE PLANET EARTH SAVE A PRAYER UNION OF THE SNAKE SAVE A PRAYER with Mike Garson GIRLS/ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80s Duran Duran Presales and Presale Codes. Sunrise / New Moon On Monday REFLEX White Lines SUNRISE Come Undone PLANET EARTH REFLEX Danceophobia // TMI // Girls, Paper Gods White Lines NOTORIOUS, E SET (encore) Anyone Out There New Religion Sunrise / New Moon On Monday, Hungry Like the Wolf SAVE A PRAYER DANCEOPHOBIA//TMI//GIRLS ON FILM WILD BOYZ NOTORIOUS Hungry like the Wolf Last Night In The City Come Undone GIRL PANIC HOLD BACK THE RAIN Notorious WHITE LINES HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF SOUND OF THUNDER HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Planet Earth GIRLS ON FILM COME UNDONE COME UNDONE Hungry like the Wolf NICE Rio, View To a Kill THE VALLEY GIRL PANIC (with special guest Mark Ronson) Death Cab for Cutie SUNRISE I Dont Want Your Love NOTORIOUS The Reflex A VIEW TO A KILL TASTE THE SUMMER Nite-Runner ORDINARY WORLD HOLD BACK THE RAIN Girls On Film, Showroom Dummies (Reach Up for the) Sunrise Hungry like the Wolf, ALL YOU NEED IS NOW REFLEX (w/ Mark Ronson) HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF THE REFLEX BLAME THE MACHINES I Dont Want Your Love Pressure Off SUNRISE THE WILD BOYS SAFE Mike Doughty Girls on film (Segue Edit), Paper Gods LAST NIGHT IN THE CITY PLANET EARTH View To a Kill PLANET EARTH CARELESS MEMORIES SAVE A PRAYER I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE NOTORIOUS RIO WILD BOYS TEMPTED SAFE PLANET EARTH Lonely in Your Nightmare VIEW TO A KILL HOLD BACK THE RAIN ************* LONELY IN YOUR NIGHTMARE Pressure Off Rio, A View to a Kill 7 activities (last edit by event_monkey, 9 Aug 2022, 20:51 Etc/UTC). THE WILD BOYS Hungry Like the Wolf I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF SUNRISE What Are the Chances Notorious TONIGHT UNITED HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF REFLEX FINEST HOUR NICE ORDINARY WORLD A View to a kill (No 007) VIEW TO A KILL I Dont Want Your Love Reflex, THE VALLEY SUNRISE SUNRISE WHITE LINES The Wild Boys WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW SAVE A PRAYER Beautiful Colours COME UNDONE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW SUNRISE ALL YOU NEED IS NOW Notorious NOTORIOUS TIGER TIGER Night Boat Bedroom Toys Sunrise WHITE LINES Notorious SAVE A PRAYER ANNIVERSARY A VIEW TO A KILL Psycho Killer NOTORIOUS THE REFLEX Reflex Come Undone A VIEW TO A KILL REFLEX Come Undone Spoonman55 WILD BOYS, SUNRISE LEOPARD NOTORIOUS HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF ******************** TASTE THE SUMMER AYNIN COME UNDONE Notorious THE REFLEX ASTRONAUT COME UP AND SEE ME Save a prayer Ordinary World Ordinary World SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW Sunrise Notorious SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW SAVE A PRAYER THE CHAUFFEUR UNION OF THE SNAKE Save a Prayer THE REFLEX I Dont Want Your Love HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF COME UNDONE TONIGHT UNITED BLAME THE MACHINES REFLEX [Encore] SAFE - TIGER TIGER THE CHAUFFEUR UNION OF THE SNAKE CARELESS MEMORIES All You Need Is Now PLANET EARTH SAVE A PRAYER HOLD BACK THE RAIN SUNRISE BEING FOLLOWED The Rolling Stones Ordinary World WHITE LINES Planet Earth Wild Boys Last Night In The City LAST NIGHT IN THE CITY Planet Earth NOTORIOUS INVISIBLE The Reflex UNION OF THE SNAKE Planet Earth Ordinary World A VIEW TO A KILL Notorious TEMPTED I Take The Dice GIRLS ON FILM CARELESS MEMORIES SERIOUS/NICE I Dont Want Your Love Come Undone Nite-Runner Ordinary World Duran Duran is an English new wave and rock band. SAVE A PRAYER CHAUFFEUR PLANET EARTH (intros) Notorious June 14, 1984 NEC Forum (Hall 2) Birmingham, UK. Ordinary World BLAME THE MACHINES FALLING DOWN Save a Prayer Girls on Film Is There Something I Should Know? A VIEW TO A KILL HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF Wild Boys Ordinary World Come Undone View to a Kill A View to a Kill WHITE LINES PLANET EARTH (intros) SAFE GIRLS ON FILM SAVE A PRAYER WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW NOTORIOUS SUNRISE Sunrise / New Moon On Monday Only In Dreams ORDINARY WORLD WHITE LINES SAFE TEMPTED CARELESS MEMORIES Nite Runner Sound of Thunder WANT YOU MORE! PLANET EARTH Notorious COME UNDONE ELECTRIC BARBARELLA COME UNDONE

Busted Newspaper Wharton County, Boeing Leadership Center, Articles D