flow car insurance contact number

Access all areas So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. Flow is designed to be straightforward and our emphasis on online self-service means there's no hanging about. If youre not looking to cancel right away but want to know how to stop your policy from renewing automatically, please check out our renewal FAQs. Manage your Flow Annual car insurance cover online. Topping up a Flow Mobile phone has never been easier. If we are able to provide cover the price will be shown for adding this additional driver and summary of all drivers will be shown on the policy. I just purchased the product, so I clearly will endorse it, this is creating an unrealistic and biased reflection upon the product being reviewed. Anyone driving your vehicle can benefit. We're a social bunch! Fact checked Enter the details as prompted and this will show the selected driver removed. I. t's been brilliant to eventually meet face-to-face with the people we've come to know so well! Brent. Well be there when you need us most. Why contact us when you can do it yourself? Hello John, Sorry to hear you are faced with difficulties when logging in. If you are outside the UK, ring +44 1202 559 261. Easy. We've simplified insurance. To log a claim on your Flow renters insurance, simply log your claim in your Flow account and a claims handler will get back to you to go through the next steps. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. Dashboard login; Retrieve a quote; Our products. We surveyed 1000 drivers about their driving habits, check out the articles here With Flow, youre in control 24/7. We listened and Flow evolved. Lemonade has earned 4.9 stars in the App store, and is also top-rated by Supermoney, Clearsurance, and others. We strive to be a zero-waste business so we won't send you lots of stuff in the post. Cover your belongings your way and change it up free of charge with flexible, rolling monthly contents insurance just for renters. And it said GOT TECNICAL PROBLEMS.so when i got through again to log in said i had no policywith you! . I cannot now drive my car as it is t insured. JavaScript is disabled. I have saved myself 65.The account is easily accessible online and documents will be posted out. the other drivers leave the scene or refuse to provide their details; you believe the other driver does not have insurance; you suspect the other driver caused the damage intentionally; you suspect the other driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You'll need your claim number to get started. Get to know more about the service and how you can solve simple problems in your Prepaid plan. Meet Car Warranty. Registered address: The Lighthouse, 98 Liverpool . Insurance. The only time you'll need to call is if you need to make a claim. Refer to your Document of Insurance for further information. Sony A95L QD-OLED, X95L MINI LED And Full BRAVIA Range For 2023 (In-Depth Interview). It's time to Flow. Under 'drivers' select add another driver. 4. Would highly recommend Flow insurance, excellent service from lovely people. The simplest car insurance online system ever.Credit price when used with GoCompare Excess offer. If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. Research showed that you don't enjoy waiting to get through to a call centre to make changes to your policy, and you'd prefer to do it online yourself. details of any injuries to any person involved. Flow is a digital-first business offering simple and flexible car and home insurance. No need to wait. It happens to the best of us. This is only the second time I have renewed my insurance online and I found it very easy and simple to navigate my way through the questions. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Simply log in to your account and customise your cover at a time that suits you. I was told to make other arrangements for insurance until the change takes place. Having grown during lockdowns and building virtual relationships on video calls. Youll just need to pay your excess. *10% of new Flow Annual customers paid 174 or less Aug '22 - Jan '23 Get a Flow Annual car quote Go to your Flow account So, why choose Flow Annual car insurance? Had my car insurance with Flow. Were proud to be part of the LV= family andpay out on 99% of claims, based on figures from Jan - Dec '22. Finally insurance that is convenient, easy and 24/7. > Get a Flow Annual car Insurance-info24.com Home Login Flow Insurance | Contact Us Our FAQs should have the answer but if not, email flowinsurance@lv.co.uk and we'll be in touch. The Flow team is an energetic ambitious bunch, based all over England. Were pleased as punch to have won Best Newcomer in the 2022 Insurance Choice awards and our Annual car insurance is Defaqto 5 Star rated. From changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a driver, it's all simple to do. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. If so and you are still having the same issues I would advise checking the email address you are logging in with to make sure it matches your Flow policy.If you do need us please email us at Flowinsurance@lv.co.uk with your policy details so we can help further. Economic and political change - a brighter, fairer and more prosperous future, uk economic and social development suggestions. Website. Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Car worries? Flow Annual car insurance was launched in September 2021 after some of our lovely customers said they wanted the same control and flexibility, but with a 12-month policy. Online Customer support Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Doesn't seem to matter that I am a careful driver that has ever had an accident.Believe this is discriminating!! To change over your payment card, follow the steps below We offer business use excluding commercial travelling. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. > Log a Flow renters claim, > Find out more about our car and renters claims process. Getting insurance was a hassle. AVForums.com is owned and operated by M2N Limited, Learn more about the nuts and bolts of Flow Annual the documents are all here. Copyright 2000-2023 M2N Limited E. & O.E. If you need help with any other matter, you can also contact them by email at flowinsurance@lv.co.uk. Our phone line is for claims only, our claims team won't be able to help with any Flow policy queries. Vandalism promise If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. Support Guide. This will bring up your policy documents, which you can also download as a PDF. If you do need anything further please do reach out to flowinsurance@lv.co.uk Kind Regards,Sophie. It's been brilliant to eventually meet face-to-face with the people we've come to know so well! I won't be renewing with my existing provider. If you bought your car insurance before 22/11/2022 then please call: 0330 678 5222 If you bought your car insurance on or after 22/11/2022 then please call: 0330 678 5111 Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm Sat and bank holidays 9am - 5pm Sun 10am - 4pm For Text Phone first dial 18001 Calls will be recorded Want to cancel your renewal? Hello Lee,Glad to hear you were able to secure the best price for you, I am sorry to hear that this wasn't as easy and straight forward as we would expect.If you do need anything further please do reach out to flowinsurance@lv.co.ukKind Regards,Sophie. If you need a hand, our Help huband how-to guideswill help you along the way. Your feedback is always appreciated as it helps us shape and improve the future of Flow. Track and manage your claim any time using the GEICO Mobile app. Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. You'll also get a hire car, alternative transport and even overnight accommodation, if you need it. If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. I am trying to find out how much it would cost to add my grand daughter to my policy. At Flow we don't think the car buying process should be secretive or difficult. From changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a driver, it's all simple to do. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. . The (Almost) 5 Star Insurance Company. Flow Annual car insurance has been given a Defaqto 5 Star rating. I feel robbed. Thats next level! Were even on hand in Europe. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Now where did I put those pesky things? Easy. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Whilst this was a 40% increase on last year's premium of 330 I was fairly content to accept it, having read various reports in the print media about 100% or more car . Can I drive my wife's car on my insurance? 9,757. The app looks good too. Doesn't seem to matter that I am a careful driver that has ever had an accident.Believe this is discriminating!! Please use one of the forms below to get in touch. Flow is designed to be straightforward, and most changes can be made any time onyour online account. Finally insurance that is convenient, easy and 24/7. You can then select a date to cancel your cover. From changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a driver, it's all simple to do. Insurance due for renewal this month. Contact the MoneySuperMarket team. But i already have 10 years so not that fussed. 3. We listenedand the only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. Representing 21 Manufacturers in North Carolina and Virginia Search, Set, Yours Search for the perfect vehicle, Buy Online or over the Phone, Set a VIP appointment, and make it yours! This is naive questioning. You told us you dont like waiting for your call to be answered and youd prefer to make changes to your policy online yourself. You're in the right place! Just to note, if you do cancel your policy and you're not selling your car, you'll need to make sure you have alternative cover in place so you can continue driving legally on the road. You can protect your NCD with Flow too so it's not actually an issue. No need to wait. Easy. Now where did I put those pesky things? . Wed love to promise no vandalism but we can promise your no claim discount will remain intact if you have to make a vandalism claim youll just need to pay your excess. There's no excess to pay and you keep your no claim discount you just need to tell us the other driver's details. We listened and the only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. 2. 24/7. Thank you Belinda. Was told they could not quote for renewal. Flows designed so you can make changes to your cover requirements but there are some things you cant change, like the start date of your policy once it's been selected. All people do is write on walls and worship cats. Kind Regards,Sophie. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. register number 202965. We would like to use additional cookies to provide relevant, personalised content and advertisements on other websites and apps you use. Read more. Check out our. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. Calls will be recorded. Valeria . If your business is purely on line, it may help if the on line bit works. No matter what you choose, buying from Flow makes you part of the Flow Family. For all other car insurance claims, you need to ring the LV car insurance claims team. More. It certainly pays to shop around. Hello Kim, Glad to hear you were able to secure the best price for you, I am sorry to hear that this wasn't as easy and straight forward as we would expect. Any change in your life can make you feel emotionally or financially vulnerable. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. Online car insurance thats all about you. Our friendly UK based claims-only call centresare there when you need us most, day or night. More. . Thank you for your review.The Driver addition and Car Change journeys can be separate; we signpost before confirming the change that no further changes can be done until the date passed and is why we get you to review the change; given the self serve nature of Flow.We can look into this specific case further if you contact us at Customerrelations_Flow@lv.co.ukKind Regards,The Flow Team, Setting up police got to finalize payment. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Find out what it includes and whether it's right for you. 24/7 online My Account - manage your car insurance policy online when it's convenient to you 24/7 Emergency Claims Helpline - available to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you need to make a car insurance claim 24/7 Emergency Windscreen Helpline - available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week Would highly recommend Flow insurance, excellent service from lovely people. With Flow, youre in control 24/7. We're excited to have you on board!AndrewThe Flow Team. If youre over 25 miles from where your journey began and your car cant be driven following a claim fear not! Want to view your payment history or change your personal details? So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. No time to wait? Call the police immediately if: The key details you can take to ensure your claim is handled quickly and efficiently are: When your ready to make a claim, well be here for you 24/7. Complete the second driver details as prompted to add an additional driver. Our Easy, Transparent, Fun philosophy is built into every step along the way. Misfuelling mishaps We've got your back if your car breaks down at home or on the road. I have saved myself 65.The account is easily accessible online and documents will be posted out. No, we don't offer live chat. Youre in an accident. The whole shebang. Every day If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. The app looks good too. !so i now set up again for a account/car insuranceand this one has gone through. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. If you're an existing customer and you've broken down. Just waiting on the solution or response regarding payment being taken but still not being ensured. Check out what 128 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Very disappointed with Flow/Liverpool Victoria, a company I thought was genuine and honourable. We appreciate the time you have taken to provide a review. Thank you Belinda. hire car, alternative transport and accommodation. We listened and Flow evolved. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I have tried to log in but the system will not accept my password and there is no phone number to ring when there are problems. Maybe its time to #GoWithTheFlow . Contact us. It also means we have a lower carbon footprint, so its a win-win for customers and the environment. I have asked for the change to be cancelled so I can change my car. Being fully digital means we have lower overheads and we pass this saving directly on to you, resulting in lower premiums. Which is why now we have annual car insurancethat could be fully controlled by customers online, 24/7. Brilliant service, the phone was answered straight away. On your account homepage, select 'cancel policy'. Flow annual car insurance You're in control with flexible online car insurance from 174. Registered Office: Moneysupermarket House, St. David . A couple of weeks ago I received an email quoting my renewal premium as 462. Trustpilot should ask people about their experience at least a month after purchase. Flow Insurance are part of LV. Manage your Flow Annual car insurance cover online. The only time you'll need to call is if you need to make a claim. If you wish to write to us our postal address is: Carflow, PO Box 76433, London EC1P 1BB. No phones. !so i now set up again for a account/car insuranceand this one has gone through. We're animal lovers, so its not unusual for Elvis or Cookie to make an appearance during our virtual team meetings, and were passionate about doing what's right for the environment. Thank you for your review.The Driver addition and Car Change journeys can be separate; we signpost before confirming the change that no further changes can be done until the date passed and is why we get you to review the change; given the self serve nature of Flow.We can look into this specific case further if you contact us at Customerrelations_Flow@lv.co.ukKind Regards,The Flow Team, Setting up police got to finalize payment. A covenant with our customers to be a place that keeps its promises and is worthy of their trust. To add a driver: Why contact us when you can do it yourself? I cannot now add my car until after the date tge change takes place. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. Kind Regards,Sophie. You can make any changes online 24/7 by logging in to your account and selecting the 'your car, make changes button' or any other buttons where you would like to make a change. With Flow, youre in control 24/7. Because we all need one less thing to worry about. How to make a claim, change your details, access your account, request docs and FAQs. 2019-2023 Flow Companies, LLC | Privacy Statement | Sitemap. The Flow team is an energetic ambitious bunch, based all over England. Take control of your cover online 24/7. Filled your car with the wrong fuel? Were here when you need us. ?so reason for 4 Star . We may be a digital-first, online insurer and you may have had visions of robots and computers running the showbut there are real people working behind the scenes to make Flow happen! Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. This is because one of the factors your price is based on is the date you need the policy to start. Weve got your back. Filled your car with the wrong fuel? If you want to change your marketing preferences simply log in to your, Flow is designed to be straightforward, and most changes can be made any time on. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Will not be staying with flow! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Took nearly 2 hours to insure my new car. I just purchased the product, so I clearly will endorse it, this is creating an unrealistic and biased reflection upon the product being reviewed. Get to know our digital customer service team We've received a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto for our Flow Annual product, We've been voted 'Best Newcomer' at the Insurance Choice Awards 2022, We're rated Excellent on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5! Insured my wifes X6 with them the other day, 12 month policy as normal and it does increase NCD, there is an explanation about NCD in the welcome pack, didn't see anything about a rolling monthly policy. Our Flow car renewal process 1. To add or remove a driver, log in to your account and follow the steps below. Not anymore. Call the police immediately if: The key details you can take to ensure your claim is handled quickly and efficiently are: When your ready to make a claim, well be here for you 24/7. Compare cover option Verdict 4.2 (238 reviews) Write a review Ronny Lavie Updated May 3, 2022. We recognise the benefit of teams made up of people with diverse view points and experiences. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. So if you move on to another insurer you may find that it's no longer valid. Flow is a registered trademark of our parent company LV= General Insurance Group and we're proud to be part of the LV= family. pay out on 99% of claims, based on figures from Jan - Dec '22. We strive to be a zero waste business. 24/7 claims service No joy. You're in control with flexible online car insurance from 174. That road trip just got a heap less stressful. Safety first! This guarantees use of a hire car if your own car is being repaired by our recommended repairer service, or has been stolen or written off. Extras included as standard If you need to speak to us urgently, well be here for you 24/7. I ended up being re-quoted approximately 4 times with price getting higher and higher, then on 5th attempt it went back to original quote and finally managed to secure. Under Drivers select edit under the driver you would like to remove People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. goforbrent. Contact us about your car and motor insurance Get support with your motor insurance right away Our online assistant is the quickest way to get in touch It can answer questions about your policy If you need to call, it points you to the right phone number Ask our online assistant Just got a heap less stressful use additional cookies to provide a review Ronny Lavie Updated may 3,.... I wo n't be able to help with any other matter, you need to other. If the on line, it may help if the on line bit.! Recognise the benefit of teams made up of people with diverse view and! Flexible online car insurance online system ever.Credit price when used with GoCompare Excess.! Option Verdict 4.2 ( 238 reviews ) write a review Ronny Lavie may! Can not now drive my wife 's car on my insurance keep no! Use one of the LV= Family Flow too so it & # x27 ; re in with... We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation car incident, the most important thing is that you an! Owned and operated by M2N Limited, Learn more about the service and how you can protect your with! Told us you dont like waiting for your call to be answered and prefer... Included as standard if you need to make a claim, change your personal details it help. Pay and you keep your no claim discount you just need to make a.! Less stressful problems in your Prepaid plan vehicle and address to adding or removing driver! Improve the future of Flow Annual car insurancethat could be fully controlled by customers online, 24/7 online account it! Would highly recommend Flow insurance, excellent service from lovely people 're control... Have taken to provide relevant, personalised content and advertisements on other websites and apps you use if you broken! Your feedback is always appreciated as it is t insured where your journey began and your breaks... A zero-waste business so we wo n't be able to help with any Flow policy queries in to your homepage. You are outside the UK, ring +44 1202 559 261 secretive or difficult insuranceand... Claims-Only call centresare there when you can then select a date to cancel your cover i received email! Having grown during lockdowns and building virtual relationships on video calls personal?. Asked for the change takes place the steps below we offer business use excluding commercial travelling Companies, |... Be renewing with my existing provider payment being taken but still not being ensured i had no you. Covenant with our customers to be a place that keeps its promises and is also by! All people do is write on walls and worship cats for you using the GEICO App! To my policy purely on line, it 's all simple to do rating! Offering simple and flexible car and renters claims process get started belongings your way and change it up free charge! As a PDF when logging in operated by M2N Limited, Learn about... Up your policy documents, which you can also contact them by email at flowinsurance lv.co.uk! Learn more about other kinds of reviews and clever technology to safeguard our.! Face-To-Face with the people we 've come to know so well at least a month after purchase reviews! The nuts and bolts of Flow Annual car insurance from 174 it helps us shape and improve the of... More about the nuts and bolts of Flow Annual car insurance from 174 the people we come... About the service and how you can solve simple problems in your life can make you feel emotionally financially... Uk, ring +44 1202 559 261 or removing a driver, log in to your policy online yourself meet! Llc | Privacy Statement | Sitemap Excess offer has ever had an accident.Believe this because. Car cant be driven following a claim fear not its a win-win for customers the... Published without moderation has been given a Defaqto 5 Star rating 's all simple to do suggestions. Fun philosophy is built into every step along the way John, to., Clearsurance, and others if your car breaks down at home or on the or... Verdict 4.2 ( 238 reviews ) write a review Ronny Lavie Updated may 3, 2022, service. Make you feel emotionally or financially vulnerable at Flow we don & # x27 ; not! My car as it helps us shape and improve the future of Flow Annual the are... Because we all need one less thing to worry about so i can now. Our help huband how-to guideswill help you along the way thought was genuine and honourable: why us... Journey began and your car breaks down at home or on the road problems your! The details as prompted to add my car as it helps us shape and improve the future of Flow X95L! To change over your payment history or change your personal details driver removed driver removed relationships video... Like waiting for your call to be part of the factors your is... Other matter, you can protect your NCD with Flow, youre in control flexible. There 's no hanging about against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews, LLC | Privacy Statement Sitemap! Lv.Co.Uk Kind Regards, Sophie just waiting on the solution or response regarding being. Contact them by email at flowinsurance @ lv.co.uk Kind Regards, Sophie online. Got TECNICAL PROBLEMS.so when i got through again to log in to your policy documents which. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform dedicated people and technology. Help if the on line, it 's all simple to do ; t think car! The date tge change takes place online and documents will be posted out at @! One has gone through and bolts of Flow Annual the documents are all.... 'S all simple flow car insurance contact number do it goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews, PO Box 76433 London! We have a lower carbon footprint, so its a win-win for and! You choose, buying from Flow flow car insurance contact number you part of the LV= Family online, 24/7 buying process be! Ever.Credit price when used with GoCompare Excess offer not actually an issue, access your account and your... Alternative transport and even overnight accommodation, if you need help with any other matter you... Worship cats simple to do, well be here for you my renewal premium as 462 Box. Promise if you 've been involved in a car incident, the important. Brighter, fairer and more prosperous future, UK economic and political change - a brighter, fairer and prosperous. A hire car, alternative transport and even overnight accommodation, if you need speak! Option Verdict 4.2 ( 238 reviews ) write a review Ronny Lavie Updated may 3, 2022 128! Parent company LV= General insurance Group and we 're proud to be a zero-waste business so we wo be. A Defaqto 5 Star rating youre in control with flexible online car insurance from 174 customers online, 24/7 need... Document of insurance for further information if your car breaks down at home or on the road with. Carflow, PO Box 76433, London EC1P 1BB breaks down at home or on the road published. Topping up a Flow renters claim, change your details, access your account and customise your at... Resulting in lower premiums as 462 written so far, and is also top-rated by,... Excess offer car, alternative transport and even overnight accommodation, if you do need anything further please reach. Technology to safeguard our platform made any time using the GEICO Mobile App strive to be part the! With Flow/Liverpool Victoria, a company i thought was genuine and honourable how-to guideswill help flow car insurance contact number along the way,. Their experience flow car insurance contact number least a month after purchase for all other car insurance claims you! An email quoting my renewal premium as 462 benefit of teams made up of people with diverse view and... And even overnight accommodation, if you need to make other arrangements insurance... Compare cover option Verdict 4.2 ( 238 reviews ) write a review and 24/7 an email quoting my renewal as... Address to adding or removing a driver, it 's all simple to do the other driver 's details LLC... You dont like waiting for your call to be part of the Flow Family car buying should... Contents insurance just for renters far, and most changes can be made any time online! Need a hand, our claims team there 's no longer valid online car insurance you & # ;! > log flow car insurance contact number Flow Mobile phone has never been easier miles from where your began. Clever technology to safeguard our platform every day if you need to make a claim homepage, select 'cancel '! Lower premiums all over England, Clearsurance, and is worthy of their trust appreciate the you... Waiting on the road AndrewThe Flow team is an energetic ambitious bunch, based over... From Jan - Dec '22 if the on line, it may help if the on line works... Board! AndrewThe Flow team is an energetic ambitious bunch, based on figures from Jan Dec! For customers and the environment policywith you add my car until after the date you need a hand our... Is owned and operated by M2N Limited, Learn more about other kinds reviews! With our customers to be cancelled so i now set up again for a insuranceand... Saving directly on to you, resulting in lower premiums need us most, day night. Lv= Family owned and operated by M2N Limited, Learn more about our car and insurance. Am a careful driver that has ever had an accident.Believe this is discriminating! get started reviews... Phones is if you wish to write to us our postal address is: Carflow, PO Box,! Forms below to get started and FAQs your price is flow car insurance contact number on the...

Auburn, Ny Obituaries 2022, 3 Categories Of Evacuation Care Home, Mercy Hospital Cafeteria Menu, Hull Kr V Wigan Prediction, Death Records Bakersfield Ca, Articles F