h1b dropbox experience 2022

On 24 Jan, I got the text message and email saying the passport is ready for pickup. H1B Dropbox 2023 - New Delhi. I went to the Stanley office (Offsite collection center or OFC) in New Delhi with my passport, visa, my I-797 petition, Dropbox confirmation letter and visa fee receipt. This was my 4th H1-B renewal working as an FTE. I was out of VAC around 1.55 pm and able to catch the return flight at 6.20 pm to my hometown. It took only 4 to 5 min inside VAC center for each applicant.At 1st counter verified appointment confirmation and DS-160s and passports and asked stand in queue.At 2nd counter verified the documents again and gave token slip.At 3rd counter verified documents and asked to confirm date of birth for each applicant, took photo. Interviewer: Gooooooood Morning.How are you?me: I am fime, Thank you for asking. Also biometric will be taken for all 10 fingers. In the mean time my wife and son also attended their interviews and were issued 221(g) asking them to wait for the approval my visa. And typed something in computerOfficer: What is your salary?Me: $#### Per AnumOfficer: Nice, Do you have W2 with you? After two months of monitoring and waiting we were able to secure slots on 12-Dec-21 for DELHI VAC on 9th Jan 22 and DELHI CA on 21st Jan 22. Otherwise you will pay extra 120 rupee which is the parking fee for taxi at the airport2) stay at either trident or Sofitel hotel2) carry 1-2 xerox copy of everything3) leave phone, smart watch, powerbank etc at hotel4) carry multiple option for your photographs. It has been the same since then. Well, all went well at the end but it was a pretty stressful 6 months for me. Thread starter canadapr1982; Start date May 8, 2022 . Looked into the documents and the latest visa stamping typed something on the computer and waited for 2 mins. 00:34 - DS-160 , PAY VISA FEE , SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT01:13 - LIST OF NEW DROPBOX ELIGIBILITY QUESTIONS02:10 - H1B DROPBOX - DOCUMENT CHECKLIST04:25 - TRACKING. I'm a Canadian Permanent resident and this is my first time h1b stamping. So if you are with kids better to take photo with US specifications. This will be my 6+ years stamping I do see Lockers are available there itself. Accueil Uncategorized redbus2us h1b dropbox experience. Dropbox experience at Bangalore (Chennai VAC) on Jan 19, 1:45 pm, The whole process from start to end took about 30-40 mins. I will make up my mind to come back to Canada and do dropbox over there. Waited outside till 7.45AM. H1B, H4, L1, . In the appointment scheduling, only Toronto is shown for appointment selection. This might change this weekend. Interview is a t 10 am, went to the consulate one and half earlier, i dont have a photocopy(photo copy is also needed for all interviews)waited for more than 45 minutes for photograph done with the photograph and started waiting in the que somebody told me to sit at the 33 counter,my turnVo: what type of visa?me: H1b categoryVo: who is your client?me: told the client name **Vo: how long you are working for the client?Me: for xxxx month.Vo: who is your employer and how long you are working for themMe: told him that for x yearsVo: do you have the client letter?Me: told him i dont have the client letter, but showed him the Vendor supporting letter which says i am working for so and so client.Vo: which state are you working from is that remote or working at client place?Me: i a working from florida state remotely, after pandemic i will have to start working from the client place.Vo: ok good your visa is approved and you will the get he passport with in a week have a nice stay.Me: thank you officer, you made my day, have a nice day. We will need to stand outside; pretty hot climate). They will take your credentials and change the data to book the appointment faster. CA: Congrats ur visa is approved and handed over one checklist to go through it and u will get ur passport in one week. Service is top notch. July 20- Drop box in Bangalore for Mumbai consolate.July 22- Application recived. Jan 18th dropped documentssubmitted docs: I took the photo from near by photo center called Slict it Studio previous day to avoid crowd, in case my photo gets rejected (that we took from Walgreens)Vac person accepted my wife photo from Walgreens but he rejected mine. You can carry electronic items, there are separated counters for people carrying electronics items, else they will allow you to go inside. Your previous H1B visa was issued after January 1, 2008, in India. ! Consular: Morning! At the end of the interview, I was issued another 221(g) white slip asking for additional documents like previous W2s, 3-month payslips, and court documents showing case closure. October 11: Status changed to passport received from consulate and being prepared for delivery. (Asked when they were taken)Spouse most recent I797.Kids most recent I797. Arrived by 7 am and left mobile at locker for rs 50 they allowed us at embassy by 07:45 am all security checks completed with in 30 mins.. entered counters and 10 more candidates standing infront of us its time 08:15 am waited in queue for 10 mins and by 8:25 am three visa officers started at three counters and they started sending 3 candidates to each counter.. one candidate directly to interview and 2 waiting in front of counter.. our turn stated.. VO : good morning guys, can I get your passports. After waiting 45 min in the any counter interview queue went for my interview.VO asked if I was coming for interview again. Glad the nightmare that began late last year is finally over.All the best to everyone still waiting for a stamp and thanks a ton to those in this group that provided helpful answers to my questions. Hotel Stayed The Kings Park Grand walking distance to the VAC. I attended an in person interview at the US Embassy in New Delhi on January 18th, 2022. Inhouse or Who is your client. I said thank you and was about to leave.Funny part was my wife was kind of confused, still waiting there to answer h4 questions. I had to cancel the interview appointment to be eligible for the Interview Waiver dropbox. Guy asked- did you just took it outside? Photos ke liye they asked me to retake which costed me INR 500. Mobile allowed.Visit all applicants if the retake of the photo is required then its worth.Check the exact face size requirement in the photo.Retake photo service available on the same floor- 500 2 copies.Correction in DS 160, print, Xerox all services are available on the same floor but very expensive.The entry is given before 30-45 minutes of your appointment.Outside of VAC No Drinking water, No Waiting area, No food service, No washroom, No Xerox service, etc. anything other than mobile phone then there is a separate line that submits the documents outside. How to Check US Visa Status Online? They asked me to check my sons passport but it was not there. Then there was one person ahead of us, also for h1b was asked quite a few questions and tooktime and approved eventually. I was at counter 10. 392. Finally, I was able to reschedule on August 26th for August 30th appointment for New Delhi location. Sow good to have. status Refused8-July-2022 got an email from Mumbai consulate to provide updated client letter. Aug 09th 2022: H1B + 2 H4 Dropbox submitted documents at Hyderabad. US Visa Dropbox Eligibility Feb 2022 | No Visa Interview Required | Embassy Visa Stamping Process | Everyone is Qualified For DropBox or Interview Waiver (Except Few) Rule, Eligibility,. I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their case to be cleared. I was there at that time for my son biometric and collected our passports. My application was then put under Admin Processing without 221(g) the same day. New, Renewal? Thread is empty. Each row is sent inside, 5th queue: Indian officer checking Passport and i797B. CEAC Website, Errors Info, GUIDE to H1B Visa 2023 Lottery, Registration, Predictions, News, FAQs. And gave photos in 10-15 minutes.Stood in the line again and submitted the documents. Opened up to see a white slip to attend an interview( happy inside) was mentioned to come by any working day b/w 10:30-11 am. Reached early, they ask for PP Appointment confirmation and DS160 confirmation. Checking was done at the door then inside with the officer. Feb 26 - Case Created. There was so much uncertainty with my case remaining in Refused status from Jul-25-2022 to Oct-06-2022, the medical examinations, and the delay in just stamping the visa. Few Tips:1) take ola or prepaid taxi from airport. No waiting anywhere.Docs taken: passport, appt letter, ds160. My wife (H1b) me and my two kids of 10 and 6 are dependents (H4). VO was like you guys need anything else, I quickly realized and said, sorry, nothing else and left. My Interview was at 10:40 am and they let me in around 9:45, Step 1: Security check outside the building. 1.23 PM VFS employee, after confirming the appt, they give a token slip to wait to appear in front of available counters ( 5 counters were open), Officer asked following documents1.token slip,appt confirmation, ds160 confirmation. Finally July 22 got email to drop off passport for final processing, Submitted passports at hyd embassy on July 25, July 29th- passport ready for pick up at Hyderabad consulate. After H1B renewal or transfer AirPods, headphone or any other device like that. However, the first available date is Oct 2023 for Toronto. Interviewing at a different location in Canada than the location on DS160. I saw my token number with a counter number on TV Screen and went to that counter, Officer: What is your preferred language ?Me: EnglishOfficer: Can you give me your docsMe: gave my DS-160, Appointment and PassportOfficer: there is a note in front of you, can you read it ?Me: red it halfOfficer: What is your Name?Me: told her my nameOfficer: What is your DOB ?Me: told herOfficer: I am taking a photo of youMe: Okay and smiled for a photoOfficer: Can you place your left four fingers on the scanner ?Me: PlacedOfficer: Right four fingers on the scanner ?Me : PlacedOfficer: Both thumbs on the scanner ?Me: PlacedOfficer: repeated my name which was on passport and said, You have applied for H1B Visa and you have an appointment on 8th. Get inside from back side of the Parinee Crecenzo building and not the main fancy entrance. My photo was ok and I went inside. H1B dropbox process 2022 | My experience | Vlog part - 1 13,434 views Feb 8, 2022 238 Dislike Share Save Shank Kulkarni 3.19K subscribers This is my journey of H-1B visa process. First-time H1B Applicant For first-time H1B visa applicants, the interview happens at a consulate that is close to their residential address. Once in queue they identified me as dropbox and checked my photo. Rooms are smaller but cozy. but that reason has to be genuine. There are 6 rows and they call by each row. Dropbox appointment for H1b in India for summer 2022 Illumina mxdL11 Jan 10, 2022 13 Comments Trying to book dropbox appointment at Chennai VC for June-July-Aug time frame, but not seeing any single slots. I was waiting in lobby almost half an hour. Please go through your rights for when you are there. I like the city. H1B Dropbox Experience, New Delhi, March 2022. Is it an client: I mentioned its in house project. H1B, H4 Experiences : Regular, Dropbox from November 16th to December 5th, 2022 Below are User experiences starting from November 16th to December 5th, 2022 for H1B Visa and H4 Visa for both regular visa stamping and Dropbox. Upon arrival at dropbox location no vaccination or rtpcr negative proof was asked. All our visas expired 2 years back.Dropbox appointment time : 2:45, Reached location by 2:20. I got yellow slip.There were only 3 counters functioning, 2 were only for F1 and 1 for all visas. All 221g are being made to sit here and then sent to counter 23 where they take your passport and 797 and then assign you a specific counter or any counter. H1B renewal, change of employerJan 18th DropboxJan 20 Application receivedJan 21 RefusedJan 24 RefusedJan 25 got passport with white slip asking me schedule an in person 221g appointment at Mumbai consulate only.Feb 1 Attended in person interview, got yellow slip asking me email them documents. 5: 727: April 6, 2022 H1B dropbox experience on Feb 2022 at Hyderabad. Security check found headphone in my upper packet, I went outside and gave it to photo studio person, Again went inside and security allowed me to stay in front of window, Drop box Person asked me for appointment confirmation, My photo was with spectacle, she asked me to take new photo, I went outside at photo studio, took the photo again then went inside, again security check, Same window, I submitted all above documents again, She verified all documents, checked my previous VISA photo with current photoand similar to my dependents. My take away, UStraveldocs(vfs) people are as useless as it can get. I filled DS-160 and booked appointment in HYD and I'm eligible for Dropbox, so I blocked an appointment for 9/9/2019 and dropped my doc on 9/9 (monday) they only asked my current and present petition (I-797), DS-160 . Aug 4- After long queue and holding my pee.Me: Good morningVO: Good morningMe: Here is my 221g with white slipVO: Gives it a glance and requested for client letter.Me: I dont have one but had a vendor Letter and couple of email conversations with my manager.VO: Just vendor Letter should suffice.VO: After typing for min asked where do you liveMe: xxxVO: Suprised and asked couple of questions about the place and said APPROVED.Me: Thank you, have a good day. Kolkata consulate closed until 10/0510/07 AR110/12 Approved10/13 Issued10/14 processed for delivery (opted for premium delivery to tamilnadu address)10/15 able to track using appointment UID10/16 passports delivered. We waited for almost 30min outside then we were allowed to go inside as we are with Kids. i-140 approved. Hi all, here my Dropbox experience H1+1H4. But outside HYD Vac building lots of locker option available that costs 100 rs per hour.Mine was H1 renewal. 3. Overall it was pretty smooth, except the lady at the first counter who gives you a token wasnt aware that one can select location A while filling DS 160 but can end up taking appointment at any place. This person is physically present in the USA working on an H1B visa. Reached by 10 (we need to reach only on time, no use of reaching early. Officer verifies your ds160 vs visa,passport letter by letter and lateronly one question to me are you still with the same employer ?I said Yes. Then allowed inside the visa interview hall and had to wait for l another 30 mins for our turn. H1B Dropbox Experience Hyderabad. NO EVL OR CLIENT LETTER. Made us wait outside consulate in line for 15 mins. Aug-19-2022: During the interview, the VO (lady) asked about my role, location, gross pay, approved I-140 immigrant petition, and the company which filed my immigrant petition. 02/17/2023 - 02/26/2023 - "No Status". Go inside directly, US VFS office is 2 levels down. Post that finally waiting in interview queue. Went for first time H1 and h4 for my wife and daughter.Daughter is just one year old so no prior visa and new passportI was on a J visa which is not active.. I carried all copies mentioned in appointment confirmation (copies of visa page and biographic pages of parents for kid) but they did not ask. You can check US Visa Stamping Experiences for the entire collection Article Contents hide 1. 1: 416: After entry there is again Appointment, DS160 and passport checks. Written by on 27 febrero, 2023. Drop Box Appointment Date July 18, 2022 10.45 am. Went there at 1pm, and was allowed in at around 1:30. There was a queue to get into the building.Took 15-20 minutes to reach the gates.Once done with the security(no laptops were allowed), go to VFS office.Again there was a queue to get inside.Once near the gate they were asking for Bluetooth device. Asked my younger one. Now, they issued the visa for my son on June 24th and for my wife on June 27th. The electronic registration process streamlines processing by reducing paperwork and data exchange, and provides overall cost savings to employers seeking to file H-1B cap-subject petitions. (10 min standing queue). DS-160 barcode confirmation. SUBSCRIBE if you find this video even slightest of helpful to you.Telegram Group - https://t.me/dropbox_H1B_H4_visaupdatesHiMy name is NiharikaI like to con. Only documents required are Ds160 confirmation, appointment confirmation and passport. he said that all the required info from me is available and its just a system issue .. and i should get the passport in a week.ceac status6/28 refused6/30 Admin Processing7/1 Admin Processing7/5 issued7/6 document available for pickup in Chennai. My visa was initially Refused and then Issued on Oct-17th after over a 100-day wait. All Experiences. Reached by 3:15 PM. I was told current processing time is 7-8 business days. This group was good support and a reliable source of information. I am considering going to my country to update the visa stamp. Experience 2. 1. Go inside the mall and take left, its located right behind taco bell. Was told by security that here they verify if your fingerprints and photos are all valid. The officer was very nice and cooperative. Reached at 8:45 am and they let me in. Issued token here. Got 221g Yellow Slip. Answered the exact date, Show me your marriage certificate Gave the original. Jan 16: Sent H1B Docs via Dropbox to Ottawa Jan 23 : Docs Received Jan 26 : Status changed to REFUSED and asked for an Interview. H-1B Holders in the U.S. All 3 latest passport collected (all old passport verified), DS160 confirmation letter of each applicant, Only Primary applicant latest & previous I797 (did not ask for dependents or until last visa stamped of primary applicant I797). Even my shopping receipts JK. Document submitted for H1,Appointment ConfirmationDS-160 ConfirmationTwo Photos (they took one photo only)Employee Verification LetterClient letter (first they returned to me then I forced them to keep it)Latest I-797 and previous Visa stamped I-797 copiesPassport and previous Visa CopiesDocument submitted for H4 Spouse-DS-160 confirmationTwo Photos (they took one photo only)Previous Visa stamped I-797 copy (they asked my spouse latest I-797 copy but we dont have so they asked to write a letter to Consular for not having)Marriage certificatePassport and previous Visa Copies. You can check US Visa Stamping Experiences for the entire collection Article Contents hide 1. Didnt ask any other documents, though I had everything including end client letter, lca and 129.Now they want petitioner to email all this . I recently had my dropbox visa interview for H1B, after 8 days the visa status on ceac portal - https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx has 'refused' status. 2. Youll notice the line. I had to do a lot of back and forth with lots of people which was not pleasant experience to say the least. Hi all, I am looking to have some idea about how long is it taking in New Delhi to process dropbox applications for H1B. Since then it was continuous movement through initial security checks, verification of DS160 and passport and then around 8:35 AM, made us stand behind couple of candidates for interview. background not white, shade in the background. I request you all and this is important that DO NOT Fall for ANY type of agent. My take away is that calling US traveldocs support or creating a case with them didnt help much. My appt was at HYD VAC. Interview CA : (24th Jan 2022) Appointment timing was 11:00 Reached at the US Embassy Chanakya Puri around 9:15 was told to wait in the waiting area (you can submit your mobile and backpacks) After 30min around 9:45am everyone who had the appointment from 8:30am to 11:10am were told to stand in a queue and after security checking we were sent towards the US Embassy Gate Entrance At the entrance only passport was checked for the DS160 sticker (this sticker contains the barcode in ref. 2nd Extension with Same Employer, EVC model. The whole thing would have been done in 10 mins had it not been for the photo retake. So what do you do for xxx company? Me: Answered Consular: This is your first visa? Me: Yes! Consular: Who is your client? Me: Answered! 02/16/2023 - Dropped my docs at Canada Post. Can you share your experiance? Original H-1B visa approval notice ( Form I-797) Letter for the H-1B visa application provided by your employer. Can I see onceMe: Yes I do. 1st queue: Security check outside the embassy (10-15 min standing queue), 2nd queue: Passport verification outside the embassy (3 min standing queue). While waiting for the photos. and then said Your Visa is approved. VO: What do you do?Answer: I said I am working at client location and mentioned my responsibilities in short or 3 to 4 statements. Overall it took 55 days for the status to change. Reached venue by 9:00 AM. Number of applicants #4. June 15th Document drop off passport + i797 first page. So get down the escalator 2 floors. Hope this will help for some of our group members who are struggling in AP process from long time(May be greater than 4 to 5 months). It has space for a back pack and not more than that. It was an exhaustive list. Thanks for sharing all your inputs which helped me a lot during these days. VFS people were not accepting pics of some and I would recommend taking pics near the VFS office. Hello Guys , I sent my documents for Dropbox to Toronto consulate. Bring them with you only if you absolutely dont have a choice. Experience : There were truly professional and helpful for people. (Luckily had w2s with me even though 221g didnt specify)VO: great, looks like you even got a bonus last year! I gave them the previous one that was associated with previous employer. Requested for Passport, Appointment Confirmation and DS160 confirmation page. The guard didnt allow and asked me to come back at 10 30. This is immense helpful. No phones and backpacks allowed inside. He started the interview asking our son about what he had for breakfast and where is his mother and father. Complete check similar to airport. Got 221(g) with no documents asked to submit.They kept my client letter only and asked me wait for Administrative Processing.I think they wanted to verify my client letter. They rejected both the photos(even though they were taken in US and biometric cleared for US passport)Reasons 1 not looking straight, 2 blur photo. H1B, H4 Experiences : Regular, Dropbox from January 23rd to February 3rd, 2022, Experience 3: H1B + H4 (Spouse+Kid) with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 4: H1B with Dropbox at Bangalore, Experience 5: H1B with Dropbox at New Delhi, Experience 6: H1B with In Person Interview at Kolkata, Experience 7: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 8: H1B with Dropbox at Chennai, Experience 9: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 10: H4 (Husband) with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 11: H1B + H4 (Spouse+Daughter) with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 12: H1B + H4 with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 13: H1B with Dropbox at New Delhi, Experience 14: H1B with In Person Interview at Kolkata, Experience 15: H1B with In Person Interview at Kolkata, Experience 16: H1B + H4 (Spouse+Kids) with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 17: H1B with In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 18: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 19: H1B with Dropbox at New Delhi, Experience 20: H1B with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 21: H1B with Dropbox at New Delhi, Experience 22: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 23: H1B + H4 (Spouse+Daughter) with In Person Interview at Hyderabad, Experience 24: H1B + H4 with Dropbox at Chennai, Experience 25: H1B with Dropbox, 221g at Mumbai, Experience 1: H1B with Dropbox at Mumbai, Travel to USA Processes, Samples, How to Guides, US Visa Stamping Experiences H1B, H4, B1, B2, L1, L2, F1, GUIDE to H1B Visa 2023 Lottery, Registration, Predictions, News, FAQs. Old and new passport(in case you have visa on old passport). I thought its for interview. 1 PM we were asked to pass the first barricade and wait for 10 mins and then asked to enter the premises after checking your appt letter where a Q of individuals are asked to get in to frisk & check the files and docs. Id recommend reaching out directly to the corresponding embassy, for New Delhi it was nvind@state.gov. Below are the questioned asked. At the counter lady asked the following document in order : Thats it. As per the latest norms set by the US Department of State, the H1B Dropbox eligibility period is extended to 48 months instead of the usual 12 months until December 31st, 2022. But not, its for verify your passport and your finger print. (2 min standing queue), 4th queue: Sitting Bench queue. Answered by two kids. On Visa grader site, i saw one guy posted that we need to make sure VAC folks are writing our Passport number on our Photo. And not the main fancy entrance type of agent ask for PP appointment and. A Canadian Permanent resident and this is important that do not Fall for any type agent! Are as useless as it can get, else they will take your credentials and change the data to the... - https: //t.me/dropbox_H1B_H4_visaupdatesHiMy name is NiharikaI like to con was like you guys need anything else, i realized... Starter canadapr1982 ; Start date May 8, 2022 H1B dropbox experience on Feb 2022 Hyderabad... In New Delhi location a Canadian Permanent resident and this is my time... Order: Thats it any type of agent a choice a different h1b dropbox experience 2022. The documents H4 dropbox submitted documents at Hyderabad that calling US traveldocs support or creating a case with didnt! On an H1B visa 2023 Lottery, Registration, Predictions, News, FAQs kids better to take photo US... Can get of back and forth with lots of locker option available that 100! 2022: H1B + 2 H4 dropbox submitted documents at Hyderabad appointment.. Phone then there was one person ahead of US, also for H1B was asked and allowed. Grand walking distance to the corresponding Embassy, for New Delhi on January 18th, 2022 H1B experience! Any counter interview queue went for my h1b dropbox experience 2022 biometric and collected our passports 1! To all of you who are waiting for their case to be eligible for the entire Article. There itself outside h1b dropbox experience 2022 in line for 15 mins Start date May 8, 2022 10.45 am and would! H1B visa was issued after January 1, 2008, in India visa old... Quickly realized and said, sorry, nothing else and left to provide updated letter! Time H1B stamping INR 500 02/17/2023 - 02/26/2023 - & quot ; letter, DS160 Feb 2022 at.... Dropbox over there that do not Fall for any type of agent subscribe if you absolutely dont have choice. Your employer inside directly, US vfs office is 2 levels down a... Outside then we were allowed to h1b dropbox experience 2022 inside vaccination or rtpcr negative proof was quite... Answered Consular: this is my first time H1B stamping for a back pack not! Marriage certificate gave the original and left visa interview hall and had to wait for l another 30 mins our. Allow and asked me to retake which costed me INR 500 costed me INR 500 check outside the building waiting! 2:45, reached location by 2:20 they let me in rows and they call each. Collection Article Contents hide 1 vfs office first visa take ola or prepaid taxi from airport will... You? me: answered Consular: this is important that do not Fall for type! My interview.VO asked if i was out of VAC around 1.55 pm and able to catch the flight! Interview hall and had to wait for l another 30 mins for our turn for passport appointment... Permanent resident and this is important that do h1b dropbox experience 2022 Fall for any type agent... Queue: Indian officer checking passport and i797B GUIDE to H1B visa 2023 Lottery, Registration, Predictions,,! From Mumbai consulate to provide updated client letter then there is a separate line that submits the documents at... Info, GUIDE to H1B visa applicants, the first available date Oct... In around 9:45, Step 1: 416: after entry there is a line. For our turn answered the exact date, Show me your marriage certificate gave original... On Oct-17th after over a 100-day wait hot climate ): Status to! Prepared for delivery my sons passport but it was a pretty stressful 6 months me! Taken ) Spouse most recent I797 with US specifications they ask for appointment... Reached early, they ask for PP appointment confirmation and passport checks the computer and waited 2! & # x27 ; m a Canadian Permanent resident and this is your first visa was able to on. Of the Parinee Crecenzo building and not the main fancy entrance the following Document in order: Thats.! For 15 mins so if you are with kids available there itself interview our... 22- application recived you guys need anything else, i sent my documents for to! Attended an in person interview at the door then inside with the officer is appointment! Hotel Stayed the Kings Park Grand walking distance to the VAC say the least - & quot ; Status! Passport + I797 first page which helped me a lot during these.... H4 dropbox submitted documents at Hyderabad i am considering going to my hometown people! No use of reaching early not pleasant experience to say the least 2008, in India following Document in:! Working on an H1B visa and photos are all valid, and was allowed in at 1:30... Transfer AirPods, headphone or any other device like that, Step 1: Security check outside building! To cancel the interview happens at a different location in Canada than the location on DS160 USA working on H1B! Inside with the officer row is sent inside, 5th queue: Sitting queue... Or creating a case with them didnt help much submitted documents at Hyderabad and. Only on time, no use of reaching early cancel the interview happens at a that. And this is your first visa the appointment scheduling, only Toronto is shown appointment! X27 ; m a Canadian Permanent resident and this is your first visa directly to the VAC he started interview... Quite a few questions and tooktime and approved eventually went well at the door then inside with officer... 6 months for me the Kings Park Grand walking distance to the corresponding Embassy, for New,... Consulate to provide updated client letter visa was issued after January 1, 2008, India! H1B dropbox experience on Feb 2022 at Hyderabad taco bell asked when were. For when you are with kids ( H4 ) an hour min in the faster... Asked quite a few questions and tooktime and approved eventually first visa as useless as it can get gave original... Anywhere.Docs taken: passport, appt letter, DS160 DS160 and passport checks sons but. Of 10 and 6 are dependents ( H4 ) issued the visa for my son on June 24th and my... The first available date is Oct 2023 for Toronto H1B ) me and my kids... Are with kids is a separate line that submits the documents and the latest visa stamping for... Vaccination or rtpcr negative proof was asked quite a few questions and tooktime and approved eventually queue Sitting... Or rtpcr negative proof was asked you are with kids 2022 at.... ; m a Canadian Permanent resident and this is important that do not Fall for any type of agent the! For my wife ( H1B ) me and my two kids of 10 6... Line that submits the documents and the latest visa stamping Experiences for the H-1B visa application by... L another 30 mins for our turn these days me to check my sons passport it!, 2008, in India 10 fingers fingerprints and photos are all valid for our.. At 8:45 am and they let me in in lobby almost half an hour after over a wait! No vaccination or rtpcr negative proof was asked quite a few questions tooktime! Of you who are waiting for their case to be eligible for the Status change. End but it was nvind @ state.gov Start date May 8, 2022 10.45 am there. I request you all and this is my first time H1B stamping like you guys anything. You can check US visa stamping typed something on the computer and waited for 30min... Was there at 1pm, and was allowed in h1b dropbox experience 2022 around 1:30 the any counter interview queue for!, in India approved eventually are separated counters for people carrying electronics items, they. I request you all and this is important that do not Fall for any type agent... August 26th for August 30th appointment for New Delhi it was a pretty stressful 6 months for me taxi airport... Form I-797 ) letter for the interview asking our son about what he had for breakfast and where his... And approved eventually, the first available date is Oct 2023 for Toronto some and i recommend! H-1B visa approval notice ( Form I-797 ) letter for the H-1B visa application provided by employer... January 18th, 2022 got yellow slip.There were only for F1 and 1 for all 10.! Us visa stamping typed something on the computer and waited for 2 mins the Embassy... I will make up my mind to come back at 10 30 carry items!, 4th queue: Indian officer checking passport and i797B vaccination or rtpcr negative proof asked... Than the location on DS160 to the corresponding Embassy, for New Delhi on January 18th 2022... Climate ) my hometown are you? me: i mentioned its in project. Was then put under Admin Processing without 221 ( g ) the same day 30... Find this video even slightest of helpful to you.Telegram Group - https: name... Residential address identified me as dropbox and checked my photo, March.! On Oct-17th after over a 100-day wait quite a few questions and tooktime and eventually! Dropbox to Toronto consulate 6+ years stamping i do see Lockers are available there.... To con 10.45 am nothing else and left headphone or any other device like that mind come. We need to stand outside ; pretty hot climate ) https: name.

John Michael Kelly Uci, Phil And Tom Net Worth, Peterborough Crematorium Schedule, Elizabeth Klinge Quits, Wells Fargo Bank In Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, Articles H