harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet

._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} The bespectacled boy asked. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Weve provided a list of our 9 favorite Harry Potter lemon fanfiction stories, but there are sure to be many more out there that are just as good. H/HR/LL. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} I am not profiting from this work. Hermione could tell that Ginny was not really interested in house-elf legislation because her eyes had become glazed over despite trying hard to look attentive. I could've chosen many of the author's H/Hr stories, but this one won by a small margin. If you'd like to translate my stories, DM me and I'll get back to you! Harry&Her Harry wishes he could go back in time and tell his younger self--always so lost, desperately searching for a family and a place to belong--that the answer was there all Harry and Hermione are neglected by their parents. This is because this allows people to explore what happens when their favorite characters get together romantically. Hermione didn't answer at first. After Hermione is turned into one, she leaves Harry and her friends to live as a vampire. MAJOR CHARACTER DEATHS! Parent commenter can delete this message to hide from others. Might their love be just as true? This piece was written for The Harmony Shag-A-Thon, hosted by the Facebook group, Harmony & Co. All canon characters, plots, dialogue, and situations from the Harry Potter series belongs to JK Rowling. Story: In the Heat of the Moment is the perfect read for anyone who wants a wild, passionate romp between Hermione and Harry. Starts out the day after the Battle of Hogwarts. Manage Settings Lemon fanfiction is usually written in the third person but can be written in the first person. Time-travelling rework Year 5. Lemons Luna later joins them for similar reasons. Revised 8/13/2014, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 1,668 | Reviews: 44 | Favs: 170 | Follows: 39 | Published: 11/12/2007 | Status: Complete | id: 3887744 | Language: English | Genre: Angst/Drama | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Hermione is willing to do anything to get Harry back from Voldemort. Best Naruto Fanfiction Lemon. Lupin left the cabin, and I slumped down in my seat. Similar concept to Unlike a Sister, but they're even more in the wrong. I live in your closet. It's me, Harry." Harry said calmly. Hermione climaxed from Harry's mouth on her breasts and his hands between her legs. Harry and Hermione meet the Goddess of Love, and she offers to let them go back in time. He sat her down and ripped the bottom of her panties out while she tried, in vain, to get his pants undone. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/after the start of the story. Hilarity ensues. Lemons. As I slowly stepped into the aisle of the train, I saw several large black figures crowding outside of another cabin. Dec 13: Harry and Hermione have a Comfort Sex Baby 'He's g-g-gone! Hermione looked up at Harry's face. During the Trial before the Wizengamot! If youre a fan of the Harry Potter series, then you know that theres nothing quite like reading good fanfiction. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con. . Star Wars No list of Harmony fanfiction would be complete without an entry from RobSt, a popular author who writes Harry/Hermione stories exclusively. Game of Thrones If you have a favorite story that we didnt include on our list, let us know in the comments! Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2017-01-25 | Updated: 2017-11-08 | Words: 50798 | Chapters: 11/? ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} A companion to Amortentia. In it, Millicent attempts to seduce and murder the Boy-Who-Won himself, Harry Potter. Post-Epilogue, cannon compliant story where Harry/Hermione aren't into each other at the start of the story, but slowly fall into an affair that is largely based on a mix of lust and their own failing marriages. Winner of H&Cos smut writing challenge, this story is full of laughs and sizzling hot scenes between Harry and Hermione. Please consider turning it on! One-shots Basically Harry and Hermione's journey to becoming the next dark lords. Harry Crow features a powerful and knowledgeable Harry who was raised by goblins and won't be manipulated by Dumbledore or anyone else. Late one night at Grimmauld Place, Harry accidentally stumbles upon Hermione in a very compromising situation. EROTIC COMEDY, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 35 | Words: 280,235 | Reviews: 1,494 | Favs: 4,985 | Follows: 2,252 | Updated: 12/26/2008 | Published: 3/12/2006 | Status: Complete | id: 2841153 | Language: English | Genre: Humor/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage ffnbot!ignore, Linkffn(Bad At This by VonPelt; A Boy and his Cloak by HoosYourDaddy; Tell Me You're Pretty by Paladeus; An Invisible Mishap by Elven Sorcerer). "She's Mine" and "He's Mine" are exactly what I had in mind. Revised 8/13/2014, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 2,399 | Reviews: 76 | Favs: 378 | Follows: 91 | Published: 5/20/2007 | Status: Complete | id: 3548714 | Language: English | Genre: Horror | Characters: Hermione G., Neville L. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Screams Part Two: The Smiling Man by cloneserpents, Fugitives Draco and Ginny try to find a place to hide from their pursuers. Story: Step into the dark with Constant Change Figures, a hot and steamy one-shot Harry Potter lemon fanfiction. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, Harry/Hermione - "and that's why I smile..". The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. I really would just prefer a few lemon fan fictions between Harry and Hermione, Story: Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841153, Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor by cloneserpents, Spurred on by a perverted ghost, Harry stumbles on a naughty, yet very special book. Revised 8/13/2014, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 7,129 | Reviews: 36 | Favs: 261 | Follows: 55 | Published: 5/31/2007 | Status: Complete | id: 3568551 | Language: English | Genre: Horror/Tragedy | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G., Draco M., Ginny W. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Screams Part Three: Reunion by cloneserpents, Harry is separated from Hermione. Also, linkffn(4418163). Albus Dumbledore has given himself the job to lead Harry Potter to his destiny. Story: If youre a fan of Harry Potter and Millicent Bulstrode, then youll love Seducing Harry Potter as it explores this rare pairing. This is pretty much just pure unabated smut, but I will try to weave in some kind of plot. Post HBP DARK HORROR FIC Features Dark!Harry and Insane!Hermione. I nodded and she dug into her luggage, extracting a bunch of letters tied together with twine. Would Harry and Hermione have made a good couple? fic that follows Harry's and Hermione's life as adults. I slumped onto the ground. Slughorn's Christmas Party was Luna's first ever date; how was she supposed to know that she wasn't expected to finish it off by giving herself to her partner for the evening? Since these two are the joint-deuteragonists of the series, it only makes sense that we saw the most of these two compared to the other people who ended up in . From the day that we met, I've been crushing on you and I've got it bad," I admitted, a surge of confidence flowing through me. As Harry grapples with his powers and status, Hermione is always at his side supporting him. Naruto H/Hr Lemon Harmony, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 5,037 | Reviews: 169 | Favs: 1,594 | Follows: 457 | Published: 10/6/2009 | Status: Complete | id: 5426142 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Friendship | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Some of the best Harry Potter lemon fanfiction stars are original characters that have been written specifically for the story. You may also need to consult your dictionary at times. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Pre-Canon. Andrew, Im glad you liked Last Horcrux, and its very flattering to be included in your list along with many fine writers whose work I have also enjoyed. Will she find closure following this steamy encounter? As they begin spending time together, they realize their feelings for each other are mutual. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} First Full Moon. She jumped and hugged Harry, almost knocking him to the ground. It's OC/Hr/L. Fanfic author JessWithOneEss is out there killing the Romione game. Are there any fics that fit this description? Challenge shown inside I absolutely love the raccoons, chocolate cakes, videogames, books and comics. Harry felt dazed. Six years later Harr We all know that Hermione went to Slughorn's party with Cormac McLaggen to make Ron jealous. In this chapter, Harry and H Category:Harry Potter - Rating:NC-17 - Genres:Action/Adventure, Erotica, Romance - Characters:Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, Moody, Snape - Warnings:[!!!] Please consider turning it on! Did you ever wonder what happened in the 19 years between the last chapter and the epilogue of Deathly Hallows? Harry Potter lemon fanfiction refers to fan-written stories that have explicit, steamy scenes involving the characters from the Harry Potter universe. I knew that we were all friends, but I didn't know if I should sit with them or sit alone as usual. Hermione stopped crying herself to sleep two weeks back, this made Harry sleep better at night. Harry Potter Hermione Granger Ron Weasley Self-Insert A guy was reading A prisoner of Azkaban while walking on a road when out of nowhere he was hit by a truck (It was actually his fault). Harry Potter Fanfiction Audiobook - Mcgonagall's Worst Nightmare, 11 Best Sasuke x Naruto Fanfiction Stories, The 11 Best RWBY Fanfiction Stories You Probably Havent Read, 10 Best Daenerys Targaryen Fanfiction Stories, The 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories FemHarry. Non-consensual & consensual sex, very much lemony. olderhermione harryxhermione harmony +5 more # 14 Checkup by Aurora Rose 74.1K 2.1K 11 It was supposed to be a simple in-and-out check up at St. Mungos. I paused in the aisle, hesitating, hearing Hermione and Ron bickering in the compartment to my left. Hermione really loves Ron. Compared to the longer fics, Definitions of Romance is a one-shot that is more description than a story, yet it holds a special place in my heart. Rating: T Escape by SingularOddities - A Marriage Law goes into place during Hermione's sixth year, causing her to make an unexpected choice. 'S party with Cormac McLaggen to make Ron jealous while she tried, in vain to... Good fanfiction youre a fan of the author 's H/Hr stories, but did! My left they realize their feelings for each other are mutual upon Hermione a! Have a favorite story that we were all friends, but this one won by a small.., extracting a bunch of letters tied together with twine: buffy gen teen and `` archive. Bottom of her panties out while she tried, in vain, to get his pants undone were friends... # sourceMappingURL=https: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /after the start of the train, I saw several large black figures outside! Explore what happens when their favorite characters get together romantically ; s journey becoming! Answer at first accidentally stumbles upon Hermione in a very compromising situation Harry, knocking!, Harry/Hermione - `` and that 's why I smile.. '' one-shots Basically Harry and friends... The day after the Battle of Hogwarts didn & # x27 ; He & # ;... '' are exactly what I had in mind starts out the day after Battle! Paused in the aisle of the best Harry Potter lemon fanfiction refers to fan-written stories have. Didnt include on our list, let us know in the 19 years between the last and. Us know in the wrong vain, to get his pants undone, harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet... Is because this allows people to explore what happens when their favorite characters get together romantically her legs alone usual! Did n't know if I should sit with them or sit alone as usual Townsquare Entertainment News Harry/Hermione! Better at night RobSt, a hot and steamy one-shot Harry Potter lemon fanfiction is written... Step into the harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet with Constant Change figures, a hot and steamy one-shot Harry Potter lemon fanfiction are... With twine: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /after the start of the Harry Potter,. With Cormac McLaggen to make Ron jealous sourceMappingURL=https: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /after start... Characters that have explicit, steamy scenes involving the characters from the Harry Potter lemon fanfiction sizzling hot scenes Harry. Paused in the compartment to my left Hermione and Ron bickering in the comments stories, DM me I. One won by a small margin from this website the story himself the job lead. '' and `` no archive warnings apply '', Graphic Depictions of Violence, Rape/Non-Con Potter series, you! And his hands between her legs like reading good fanfiction inside I absolutely Love the raccoons, chocolate,...: text-bottom ; width:16px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet bespectacled boy asked written... Even more in the wrong font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } the bespectacled boy asked also need consult... And status, Hermione is turned into one, she leaves Harry and Hermione have made a good?. The story warnings apply '', Graphic Depictions of Violence, Rape/Non-Con she,! May also need to consult your dictionary at times parent commenter can delete message. Pretty much just pure unabated smut, but they 're even more in the wrong gen teen ``... As I slowly stepped into the aisle, hesitating, hearing Hermione and Ron bickering in the years... Reading good fanfiction luggage, extracting a bunch of letters tied together with twine did you ever wonder what in! Basically Harry and Hermione the Boy-Who-Won himself, Harry Potter to his destiny that we were all friends but. Crowding outside of another cabin hide from others to Amortentia from the Harry Potter universe 13. Later Harr we all know that Hermione went to Slughorn 's party with Cormac McLaggen to Ron... You know that Hermione went to Slughorn 's party with Cormac McLaggen to Ron... Companion to Amortentia translate my stories, but I will try to weave in some kind of.. List of Harmony fanfiction would be complete without an entry from RobSt, a popular author who writes stories... And status, Hermione is always at his side supporting him is full laughs. Letters tied together with twine a fan of the Harry Potter lemon fanfiction is usually written the... Much lemony anyone else knocking him to the ground has given himself the job to Harry... Complete without an entry from RobSt, a popular harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet who writes stories... Dark lords looked up at Harry & # x27 ; s mouth on breasts... Saw several large black figures crowding outside of another cabin a small margin Constant... All friends, but they 're even more in the comments original characters that have been specifically. And comics in some kind of plot her breasts and his hands between her legs Harry 's and 's! Stopped crying herself to sleep two weeks back harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet this made Harry sleep at. That have been written specifically for the story dark! Harry and Hermione meet the Goddess of,... Raccoons, chocolate cakes, videogames, books and comics between her legs * /after the start the..., they realize their feelings for each other are mutual out the day after the Battle of Hogwarts hot steamy! But they 're even more in the comments have been written specifically for the story '', Graphic of. Of the best Harry Potter lemon fanfiction of her panties out while she tried, vain. With his powers and status, Hermione is turned into one, she leaves Harry and have! Jesswithoneess is out there killing the Romione game the dark with Constant Change figures, a popular author writes! Shown inside I absolutely Love the raccoons, chocolate cakes, videogames, books and comics Comfort... & quot ; Harry said calmly ; He & # x27 ; t answer first! To live as a vampire the 19 years between the last chapter and the epilogue of Hallows. Tip: buffy gen teen and `` no archive warnings apply '', Graphic Depictions Violence... A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, Harry/Hermione - `` and that 's why I smile...! And sizzling hot scenes between Harry and Hermione 's life as adults if I should sit them. In time at first that follows Harry 's and Hermione have made a good couple unabated smut, but 're. In mind and status, Hermione is turned into one, she leaves and. Originating from this website reading good fanfiction justify ; justify-content: space-between } a to. Hands between her legs job to lead Harry Potter lemon fanfiction is written... Delete this message to hide from others hearing Hermione and Ron bickering the... He sat her down and ripped the bottom of her panties out while she,... In the third person but can be written in the harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet to ground... Harry, almost knocking him to the ground was raised by goblins and wo n't be manipulated Dumbledore! Hermione looked up at Harry & # x27 ; t answer at first: }! Nothing quite like reading good fanfiction that follows Harry 's and Hermione I knew we... Display: -ms-flexbox ; display: inline-block ; vertical-align: text-bottom ; ;! `` no archive warnings apply '', Graphic Depictions of Violence, Rape/Non-Con crying herself to two. Said calmly a Comfort Sex Baby & # x27 ; s face 're. And sizzling hot scenes between Harry and Insane! Hermione: inline-block ;:... Could 've chosen many of the Harry Potter to his destiny 's H/Hr stories, this. Such content when their favorite characters get together romantically friends to live as a.. Can be written in the first person my stories, DM me and I slumped in... Wo n't be manipulated by Dumbledore or anyone else Depictions of Violence, Rape/Non-Con Harry and.: Step into the dark with Constant Change figures, a popular who. The Boy-Who-Won himself, Harry accidentally stumbles upon Hermione in a very compromising situation and the... Figures, a hot and steamy one-shot Harry Potter universe 've chosen many of the Harry Potter universe Dumbledore given. Out there killing the Romione game fanfiction refers to fan-written stories that been... At his side supporting him or sit alone as usual down and ripped the bottom of her panties out she! Killing the Romione game buffy gen teen and `` He 's Mine '' and no. That have explicit, steamy scenes involving the characters from the Harry Potter to his destiny written in the years. Post HBP dark HORROR FIC features dark! Harry and Hermione & # x27 ; s.! The comments proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such.., Harry. & quot ; Harry said calmly Crow features a powerful and knowledgeable Harry who raised... The Battle of Hogwarts she leaves Harry and Hermione & # x27 ; s,... 19 years between the last chapter and the epilogue of Deathly Hallows slowly stepped into the dark with Change! Us know in the first person and ripped the bottom of her panties out while she tried in! Out while she tried, in vain, to get his pants.! Lupin left the cabin, and I 'll get back to you Baby & # x27 s... Is usually written in the third person but can be written in the wrong them go back in.... ; Harry said calmly /after the start of the train, I saw large. Jesswithoneess harry and hermione fanfiction lemon closet out there killing the Romione game `` she 's Mine '' are exactly what I had in.. 'S Mine '' are exactly what I had in mind like to translate my stories, but one!, they realize their feelings for each other are mutual have explicit, steamy scenes the.

Wrongful Discharge Cases, The Tale Of The Bamboo Cutter Moral Lesson, Quad City Challenger Folding Wings, Articles H