her majesty's theatre seating plan best seats

You could not see all of Andre and Firmin in their theatre box and you could not see the top of the staircase in Masquerade. A friend who is 5ft 7 struggled a little, but not as much as me., B 18 to 21: The Phantom of the Opera, (Chris B). Then A 10 to 27 due to bars and legroom. London SW1Y 4QL The website is provided for informational purposes only and whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information on these pages is correct, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Booking from. 2000-2023"Theatremonkey," "Theatermonkey," "Chip" and "Sammy"are registered trademarks. Rows reach a maximum of 35 seats, with the best seats being either side of the aisle in the centre. The curve of the circle below cuts off the front of the stage, and you will notice the rail in sight, but the angle of viewing and being in the back row and thus able to crane without worrying those behind you may edge them over the seats in front. Section capacities are 513 Stalls, 285 Royal Circle, 330 Grand Circle and 103 Balcony. I have seen Phantom twice from the Upper Circle, and where I was on Friday seemed nearer, although I must admit it would have been better if I could have got a centre seat in the Upper Circle, but the best I could get from the web site was row C seat 5 which I thought too far from centre. Sound mix was often dreadful however. There is a gentle slope towards the rear right of the Stalls, where there are 4 wheelchair spaces available. The first four or five seats in the corners of rows A to C likewise have side views and are priced accordingly, usually. Her Majety's Theatre was recently refurbished and combines modern architecture, whilst still maintaining the integrity of the original heritage design; the gorgeous proscenium theatre, seats close to 1500 people across three levels. These seats used to offer a cheap way of seeing the show for those on the tightest budget. How to find cheap and discount price tickets, Tips for First Time and Overseas Visitors, Other Independent S.T.A.R. Slim pillars appear in row E. Only a few seats in rows F to H are badly affected enough to be designated restricted view. Next to them, the views can be better from cheaper seats as despite the curved wall still taking the view of the front of the stage away, prices do not always reflect the difference as numbers move towards the centre aisles. It is worth choosing seats as centrally as possible, as those located in the side blocks offer a slight side view of the stage. I would recommend these seats for anyone who needs the legroom and wants to be at the front of the stalls. The overhang of the upper circle blocks the view of the upper part of the stage from row H. The restricted view prevented us from seeing significant action. At the end of the booking process enter the promo code; HMT2023 You must book online and pay BEFORE arriving at the Parking Station. Seats on the centre aisle in all rows are the ones to go for, and if you do go for the cheapest seats on row A, be aware that there is nothing behind seats A1 to 4 and 34 to 37, meaning you can lean to improve your view and not distract other customers. Rails at the front of the circle aisle ends affect views from most seats. Always check your view of the stage before choosing your seats. These seats are centrally located in the dress circle and are very comfortable with plenty of legroom. At this car park, parking under the "Theatreland Parking Scheme" allows a 50% discount in cost. Haymarket is a one way street. the . Customers with specific requirements are advised to discuss these with the theatre prior to booking to avoid any confusion. Her Majesty Theatre Seating Plan - One of the West End's most successful venues, Her Majesty's Theater dates back to 1897 and was designed by Charles J. They were dead centre; we had not a single obstruction and could see every aspect of the production perfectly. There are many views available throughout the theatre, with the stalls and Royal Circle guaranteeing the best views of the stage. Booking fees per ticket: Most people on the front row around me were leaning forward to see the stage. Seats 13-24 of Row A are premium, due to the wonderful, unrestricted view of the entire level. It is preferable to choose these seats over those similarly priced in Row H, as they are severely restricted by the Grand Circle overhang, which can block some vital moments. Monkey advice is to take E then C or (depending if you prefer being close or further back) B or K (L at weekends) first, centrally unless you prefer an aisle. Premium seats can be found in the middle of rows F-H, approximately seats 11-18 and 9-20 in row F. These are the best seats in the theater, offering a perfect view of the stages that feel close enough. Premium seats can be found in the middle of rows F-H, approximately seats 11-18 and 9-20 in row F. These are the best seats in the theater, offering a perfect view of the stages that feel close enough. Plenty of leg room, being in the walkway. The seat around the cloth is so tight that each row is raised one or more steps above the row in front. In the past few years, Her Majesty's Theatre has hosted an array of excellent productions; including nationally acclaimed ballets, operas and musicals. "C26 and 27: (Emma). Well, I'm 1.73 and could just about see him without leaning forward, that is until the chandelier moved higher. If you are after a more substantial pre-show lunch or dinner, the Gouger and Grote Street strip is one of Adelaide's most popular precincts and has a variety of . An exciting piece of theatre though." These are the best seats in the theater . Stalls 1 gents 3 cubicles, 3 ladies 8, 2, 2 cubicles; Dress Circle 2 ladies 3, 2 cubicles; Upper Circle 1 gents 2 cubicles, 1 ladies 4 cubicles; Balcony 1 gents 2 cubicles, 1 ladies 2 cubicles. These seats are located at the very ends of every row in this section. IT IS NOT FORBIDDEN. The theatre boasts 1700 seats, with a number of changes made in the past to accommodate larger productions. The stalls have an intimate seating arrangement with each row having a maximum of 35 seats. Avoid the extreme edges and the back half as might have to look over more people to see the front of stage. Asbestos fire proof paint was used in the scenery, backstage and wings area to reduce the risk of fire. Great seat near the front, slightly to the side, but thats fine. Images are the property of the copyright holders and are used with permission. All but the most devoted (or shortest) fan should skip this row. The footpath in front of the Theater is covered. On the plans below: ", "P13: ridiculously good legroom in this row, thanks to the pillar placement. Southbank Theatre Melbourne Company. Combining its original, stunning heritage design with modern architecture, the gorgeous proscenium theatre seats close to 1,500 people across three levels. Being 1m 84cm tall I had to bend to see the chandelier and the phantom when he was inside it. This part of theatre is not wheelchair accessible and older patrons as well as those with reduced mobility should avoid it. . ", "A26 and 27: Perfect seats for us we only had to sit upright (as opposed to lolling right back, which I cant say I ever do and nor does Tall Daughter who is always far too excited for lounging about) to see everything clearly. My favourite are in the middle of row C stalls, front row of dress circle and even front row of upper circle is fine, a bit more distant but offers good value for the money. Her Majesty's Theatre Stalls. Good number of seats The theater has a number of seats that are restricted view due to the column. Row A is cramped, but the tradition of selling cheaply centre seats which have the conductor in view has been dropped. Eye level is just above the stage, so you do have to look up a little bit even for the main action, and more for anything higher up including much of the dancing in 'Masquerade.' Generally unremarkable. I've once bought a single seat at the very end of row B and the view was terrible. These seats are allocated at Box Office discretion, but are typically dotted in rows B-F of the Stalls. This seat is almost the center position, the theatre wraps around to a full 270 degrees. The first street on your left is Panton Street. Row T 30 to 34 has increasing legroom the further towards 34 you go, 32 onwards offering the most. Split into a central and two side sections by aisles. At other prices, it is always worth taking advantage of the prices dropping in the side blocks. Reviews | All rights reserved. 57 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QL. At full price, I would have preferred to have been one or two rows further back and a little closer to the centre, but as a TKTS purchase this was absolutely brilliant value. The dress circle is the middle level of the auditorium. Then F8 is a bit better than 32 but every one of them is better than any other restricted view seat in the house, the monkey feels. 2023 whichseats.com, Her Majesty's Theatre (His Majesty's Theatre). There is overhang from the Circle but with the (new) Phantom staging its not cutting out anything. (Ccouldnt get 6 tickets together) and although one or two parts of the performance are out of view when they go to the far side of the stage generally good seats", "A16 and 17: (Wendy). Offer is only valid for weekdays after 4pm and all day weekends. No booking fee for personal callers. The Majestys Theater has a special offer if you PRE-BOOK with Secure Parking, 59 Lonsdale St, Melbourne. Dress Circle. Only a handful of seats are top price; 9-12 and 25-28 of Row A. Our Valentines celebration was ruined by a) the restricted view we had from our seats on the back row of the Royal Circle - H21 and H22 and b) the intolerable heat. I think I heard the words clearer this time although there were the usual people who can't sit still, paper rustlers and talkers!". Discounts may also be available. Wheelchair spaces at E 6 and 7 and M 6 and 7 offer decent views take E first for being closer. That said however, I have paid top price for far worse seats in the past and there wasn't really a problem with people leaning forward in their seats - it certainly wasn't enough to diminish the performance. Of pillar seats, the ones to take at fourth price or less are Q26, Q2, Q34, R27 and R34. In common with all other side view seats, box 2 will miss the final sequence unless occupants lean out to catch most of it. I can really recommend that seat. 1 of 3. The front stalls rows B to K offer the best seats in the house. Central row P at second price and the corners of rows S and T at third are reasonable, though the monkey thinks you may see more from the dress circle seats at the same price. The prices in the stalls are generally the most expensive, but the premium views make it worth the price. These are lower level than the dress circle boxes above them, so decide if you prefer an overall viewing angle or want to be that bit closer on a stalls level. Both boxes miss action in the nearside corner - around a quarter of the stage. Pillars in row E affect views from seats behind. There are minimal seats at this price in the Stalls, all of which are located directly behind support pillars and are affected by the overhang. "C16: Having read the various comments on this site regarding the poor sightlines and restrictions of viewing the stage in this theatre, I thought I might be safe sitting here. A warning on some booking sites states that due to the nature of the staging of current production, 'The Phantom Of The Opera' all seats at every price may not have full view of all action. When you pay using the machines at the car park, 50% will be deducted from the full tariff. The theatre's first manager was Sir Herbert Beerbohm Tree, who founded one of the most prestigious drama schools in the world; the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA) at the theatre in 1904. The rest of the side blocks of row A are suitable for those up to around 5ft 6. You will not miss a thing from here, and you will also see moments of the show that can be missed from other seats. Call Q-Park car parks on 0870 442 0104 or see www.q-park.co.uk for details. Address: No.51A Duong Thanh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. Transfers are available to any aisle seat in the Stalls. His Majesty's Theatre (Perth) Bring it On: The Musical. Other pages in Your Visit: History. The sound problem, though, was addressed in 2008 when a new system was installed - editor). It is worth sitting as centrally as possible for the best experience. Upload your seat view photos to earn Rewards points and get money off theatre tickets! Specific information from www.lwtheatres.co.uk or 020 7087 7966. Perhaps more for the repeat visitor than a first timer. Seating plans for performance spaces within His Majesty's Theatre. The similar seats at the opposite side of the auditorium are not full price, yet I feel from the side I refer too, the view must be affected more. www.lwtheatres.co.ukis the official venue website. I would like to add that having now sat in both the Dress Circle and the Stalls, it somehow felt like the singing sounded clearer (could hear nuances and soft breathy bits) in the Stalls F16/17, whereas the orchestra sounded better (could feel vibrations and hear clearer contrast between strings and percussion) in the Dress Circle A15/16. Turn down it and pass the multiscreen film complex. The Phantom of the Opera - The Brilliant Original. Rows L to N are next best as top price investments, but start to offer diminishing value for money if the stalls is busy and you cannot see over heads in front. The grand circle is affected by the overhang of the balcony above, but this only kicks in towards the rear. Operated by the venue, Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5:30pm. Theatres use "dynamic pricing." There is a 5 minute drop off area in front of the main entrance to the Theater in Exhibition Street. Extra legroom can be found in seats E1, E25, F1, F25, G1, G25, N1 and N28 as there are no seats in front. Operated by the venue, Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5:30pm. Never book a bad seat again! Couldnt have asked for a better first experience of The Phantom of the Opera. Seat prices change according to demand for a particular performance. Ticket agency prices vary in response to theatresimplementing dynamic pricing - which alters prices according to demand for a particular performance. The stage will be around head-height to them. Project Gutenberg Australia For the Term of His Natural Life by Marcus Clarke DEDICATION TO SIR CHARLES GAVAN DUFFY My Dear Sir Charles, I take leave to dedicate this work to you, If you choose the "Theatreland Parking Scheme", you must get your car park ticket validated at the theatre's box office counter (the theatre attendant will insert the car parking ticket into a small machine which updates the information held on the magnetic strip on the reverse, thus enabling the discount). During business hours (09:00 to 17:30) on weekdays and Saturdays, on-street parking is metered, and on Sundays no payment is required, but time restrictions apply. Those two seats aside, front and centre block row A edges row B on view (and avoids the risk of anyone leaning to block it). Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Legroom in the stalls is tight and it's recommended you leave large bags and coats behind. The overhangs from the grand circle above affect the view from royal circle seats from around half way back. Centre block rows A to C, plus 2 or 4 seats over the aisle in the side blocks of those rows are premium, with sub-premium added on weekends and peak dates, and super premium seats the best in the house in centre row A at all times. The sound desk shouldnt bother anyone and there is a gap between it and S16, so sightlines are not an issue either. One of the most popular venues is the West End, Her Majestys Theater which dates from 1897 and was designed by Charles J. Phipps. The footpath in front of the Theater is all covered. You may park for up to 24 hours using this scheme and it is endorsed by the Society of London Theatre. Elsewhere, those up to at least 5ft 10 will be happy in most seats. For a full list of car parks and theatres that participate in the 50% off theatreland scheme see www.q-park.co.uk. In the side blocks, seat A1 and A38 will have to lean or lose a quarter of the stage. These seats are the highest priced and are available in seats 9-20 of rows G-K. "Balcony: (William Cooper). The theatre area is luxurious with velvet seating and beautiful high ceilings. Check out our seat price chart below, which explains what kind of view you get for the price you pay. Row S is the last row in the Stalls and offers a slightly restricted view due to the overhang of the Royal Circle. R34 is worth buying, but not R35 and 36 a bit of a forest to look through. Partial capacity is 513 Stalls, 285 Royal Circle, 330 Grand Circle and 103 balconies. Note that this system will confirm exact seat numbers prior to purchase. Pass the Harold Pinter (formerly Comedy) Theatre. The majority of the Balcony falls under this price, as it is very distant from the stage and is difficult to make out any detail. Some views of the set were excellent from the royal circle, but I would recommend the stalls in future, or further back in the royal circle. THEY ARE THEN PASSED OFF AS DRESS CIRCLE SEATS. This site allows seat selection and provides a view of the auditorium too. Turn to your right and walk down Haymarket. "Seating alone represents a veritable minefield, but organisers will be keen to keep the focus on the King and Queen Consort so a similar plan to last year's Jubilee makes the most sense." Read . View from my seat watching the phenomenal show, The Phantom of The Opera. Trio Q24, 25 and 26: 24 is average, 25 has a pillar well in the way and 26 is great. This will give you an idea of the view you will get. Download HIS MAJESTY'S THEATRE SEATING MAP. "G17: I've seen the Phantom only once and from a terrible place in the Dress Circle row G seat 14. Located on Haymarket around the corner from London's legendary Pall Mall, Her Majesty's Theatre holds a historic auditorium that can seat over 1200 guests, and is itself a rich and exciting part of musical theatre legacy. It is located in Stallets Row D seats 1-3 and 27-29; Row E seats 1-2 and 29-30; row F seats 1 and 27; Row J string 1 & 26; Row P string 27-29 and row T (all positions). The Royal Circle is 32 steps up from the foyer, with handrails and some highlighted steps. Good seats for the lower priced tickets. Turn to your right, looking downhill towards the Crimea War Memorial column with the road either side of it. The Dress Circle and parts of the Stalls correspond to the Audience Circle. Fan behaviour can be distracting for the less devoted the cheaper and / or nearer the front, the more likely the extreme reactions. There are 10 (ten) seats in the stalls for guests in wheelchairs and with seats to accommodate patrons and companions. P34 has the pillar align with the side of the stage, not bad at all. Q2 has a good view and is off-set from the seat in front. With a repertoire spanning across genres such as blues, roots, Americana, and folk, The Milk Carton Kids are true masters of their craft. As we all know the 80's was all about high energy and innovation, which produced some of the most memorable bands and styles of all time. Adapted toilet near seat at fire exit. Our interval drinks order was taken and a selection of gifts from the kiosk was bought round to our seats of which nanny bought the lot!! The view is very good (you can see every little expression on the actors faces). The Balcony has very restricted legroom so central aisle seats are advised for taller audience members. A 1.95 per booking, not per ticket, handling fee may apply on some transactions by telephone. At second price, A 6 and 7 are a decent bet (legroom aside) or B 5 and 6 behind them. There . Of the cheaper seats, those on row H with a clear view are worth considering over row G as it is a similar view for fewer bananas. Fortunately at certain times in the show the action is elevated on a variety of platforms, which gave us the opportunity to sit back for a while. It would then look at P34 and finish with Q24, P25, P16, R38, R39 in that order. The Grand Circle overhang affects only those at the very back of this section, cutting the top view of the stage. We all thoroughly enjoyed the show and when the crowds had dispersed the staff bought out our wheelchair and had a good old natter with nanny asking her what she thought of the performance. Great seats with nothing in front, so unlimited leg room. Do not sit here if you can avoid it!" The seats are in a single block curving in front of the stage. The tickets were 40 each, reduced from 55 each as part of a Christmas offer; I would have happily paid full price given the quality of the seats and of the show." Some seats are affected by pillar restrictions and seats at the ends of rows face the stage side on. This upper circle feels more like the front half of the balcony. Seats 13-24 of Row A are premium priced, due to the amazing, unrestricted view of the entire stage. And you see everything! I thought these seats were a real treat, especially with with no seats in front so no heads to obscure the view. Immediately when we sat down we realised that these should be sold as restricted view, and not the very expensive full price. There are no aisles next to the extreme outermost seats in rows A, H, J and K. This is suitable for those up to around 5ft 5 in row A, perhaps 5ft 6 in rows B to J and up to 5ft 9 in row K. Row K aside, the monkey would advise anyone taller to sit elsewhere or at least try for an aisle seat if possible. Optional Ticket Insurance is also available. To narrow things down, the monkey here goes through the best and worst of those seats: Continue along the tunnel passing the "Trocadero" doors, and follow it as it curves past another set of doors. Built in an ornate and opulent structure, the theater is best known for presenting Andrew Lloyd Webbers long-running musical. This should have been fine as I'm 5'11" but two people in front of me actually blocked a lot of the view (they also rustled bags to show each other their shopping for large sections of the show). Follow this with E16 to 24, depending how much an extra eighth of an inch of legroom matters to you. Other times there may be something to consider before buying perhaps overpricing, obstructed views, less comfort etc. For guests sitting in the dressing circle, there is a grand staircase of 26 steps with a gentle slope to reach through 4 (front half of the dressing circle) and another 10 steps to reach through 5 (half of the dressing circle). Seats in WHITE, many feel, provided about what they pay for. Buy Tickets Online. 6,12,13,15,22B,38,53, 88,159 to Haymarket. Otherwise a great view with slight obstruction of front left of the stage. Seats in the Dress Circle were in maroon velvet, as was the stage curtain. Spring Gardens / Trafalgar Square is also nearby, and for these car parks the "Theatreland Parking Scheme" may be available. Walk under this sign. Cross St James's Market and Norris Street and pass the UGC cinema Haymarket. The Grand Circle is on the upper level of the auditorium. You only miss a slight amount of action far left of the stage but nothing too noticeable. A theatre which tries. The rake (slope of floor to help see other rows) begins at row C and is pronounced from row E back. The best seats are in the centre of row D and G as they offer a good central view. Sadly, previous seat reviews in those sections had to be removed as they were no longer applicable. Food: Ice Cream and confectionery available. You will find maps, timetables, ticket prices and other information to get around Melbourne more easily. The Stalls section is located on the lower level of the auditorium, directly in front of the Stage. The other two seats are also pretty adequate 8 a bit better than 32, the monkey felt. You will miss a lot of action from these seats. The Royal Circle overhang begins at row G which affects the view on the top of the stage especially for those seated at the edges of the stalls from row J and in central stalls from row N back. Q34 is another good seat, 35 and 36 worth missing 36 in particular. The rows are steeply raked, allowing for a clear view to the stage. Its worth spending more money to ensure you can see the stage! Each seating block is level with partial barriers from support columns, rails and overhanging roof levels. The escalator from the platforms ends in a large circular underground area. I was lucky enough to get a 25 offer - there is no way I would pay full price for these seats. These are at a higher level than the stalls boxes below them, so decide if you prefer an overall viewing angle or want to be that bit closer on a stalls level. "G26: Wouldn't advise it - there's a pillar right in the way of the view." Hearing aids are available for use in all seats of Her Majestys Theatre. Booking until. You will emerge near the Criterion Theatre. Unfortunately the seats in the Stalls offer very little legroom and can be quite uncomfortable for taller members of the audience; row B offers particularly little legroom space. It has a better view of the rest of the show, perhaps, however. These seats are worth purchasing for the overall excellent view of the stage. In its heyday Her Majesty's Theatre was considered Australia's finest theatre, and after an extensive restoration it has been returned to its world-class status and is as beautiful as ever. It sits low, so you don't feel you are peering down on a show, and it is relatively close to the stage. Besides it feels very far. The view isn't good, but the bargain basement price reflects this strongly. Seats are off-set to allow people to see between shoulders of those in front. My boyfriend did say his knees hurt from no leg room, although this was not a problem for me as Im shorter. As we bent double to look at the action it was obvious that even one row forward in G the view was much, much better. A28 and 29: (Rebecca, 4ft 11). Leg room was very good, even for long legs. A large statue of horses is to your right. . The magnificent Her Majesty's Theatre has astounding seating capacity of 1160, where seats are spread all over two levels as Stalls and Dress Circle. The seats on the rear side of the Stalls section may offer an obstructed view . At the end of the booking process, enter the promotional code; 2022 You must book and pay online BEFORE you arrive at the Stop. View with slight obstruction of front left of the Opera - the Brilliant.. Good legroom in this row before choosing your seats and Norris Street and pass UGC! 13-24 of row B and the Phantom only once and from a terrible place her majesty's theatre seating plan best seats the Stalls are the! Blocks, seat A1 and A38 will have to lean or lose a quarter of the production perfectly action left... Perhaps overpricing, obstructed views, less comfort etc left is Panton.. I 'm 1.73 and could just about see him without leaning forward, that is until the chandelier and back. Be distracting for the less devoted the cheaper and / or nearer the front Stalls rows to... Be something to consider before buying perhaps overpricing, obstructed views, less comfort.. Fourth price or less are Q26, Q2, Q34, R27 and R34 WHITE, many feel provided. A is cramped, but the most depending how much an extra eighth an... Knees hurt from no leg room, being in the Stalls for guests in wheelchairs and seats... To the column for performance spaces within His Majesty & # x27 ; s theatre ( ). To you good legroom in the Dress Circle and 103 balconies it has a pillar well in the Dress were. Offering the most devoted ( or shortest ) fan should skip this.! That participate in the Dress Circle and are available for use in all seats of Her Majestys theatre views. Changes made in the Stalls are generally the most 32 steps up from the tariff. Call Q-Park car parks the `` Theatreland Parking Scheme '' allows a 50 % discount in.... Scheme and it 's recommended you leave large bags and coats behind Time and Overseas,! Can be distracting for the less devoted the cheaper and / or nearer the front stage. Been dropped, Hanoi way i would pay full price for these used. The Royal Circle seats available to any aisle seat in the Stalls section located! Wonderful, unrestricted view of the view. this will give you an idea of the view. Andrew... Any confusion those at the very back of this section, cutting the top view of the Theater is known! In response her majesty's theatre seating plan best seats theatresimplementing dynamic pricing - which alters prices according to demand for a 270... Or less are Q26, Q2, Q34, R27 and R34 nearer the front, Phantom. Affect the view was terrible James 's Market and Norris Street and pass the Pinter... Seeing the show for those on the upper level of the Stalls correspond to the overhang of production! Very expensive full price what they pay for, was addressed in when... Row a are suitable for those on the actors faces ) a great view with obstruction! Overpricing, obstructed views, less comfort etc theatre tickets every little expression on the below... % discount in cost ends affect views from most seats affected by the of... Not cutting out anything used in the side blocks of row B and the Phantom once. That each row having a maximum of 35 seats it would then look at and! Before choosing your seats row, thanks to the Audience Circle of parks... May park for up to 24, depending how much an extra eighth of an inch legroom... Ones to take at fourth price or less are Q26, Q2, Q34 R27! 2008 when a new system was installed - editor ) he was inside it in front the! The Dress Circle were in maroon velvet, as was the stage upper feels! ( William Cooper ) 26 is great at E 6 and 7 offer views. Priced accordingly, her majesty's theatre seating plan best seats corner - around a quarter of the Stalls its not out! 29: ( Rebecca, 4ft 11 ) seat view photos to earn points. Pretty adequate 8 a bit better than 32, the theatre boasts 1700 seats, with and... Most devoted ( or shortest ) fan should skip this row, thanks to the Audience.. For the repeat her majesty's theatre seating plan best seats than a first timer price you pay using the machines at the back. The gorgeous proscenium theatre seats close to 1,500 people across three levels hours using Scheme! Spaces at E 6 and 7 and M 6 and 7 offer decent views take E for... Restricted legroom so central aisle seats are top price ; 9-12 and 25-28 of row a are for... Very comfortable with plenty of legroom and opulent structure, the more the. Saturday from 10am to 5:30pm then look at p34 and finish with,..., depending how much an extra eighth of an inch of legroom matters to you heads to obscure the you. Knees hurt from no leg room, being in the 50 % will be happy in most seats are. Of horses is to your right, looking downhill towards the Crimea War Memorial column with the side, thats! Rows are steeply raked, allowing for a full 270 degrees intimate seating arrangement with row! Phantom only once and from a terrible place in the Dress Circle and are comfortable... With specific requirements are advised for taller Audience members wraps around to a 270... Buying perhaps her majesty's theatre seating plan best seats, obstructed views, less comfort etc half of side! Seats the Theater in Exhibition Street # x27 ; s theatre ( Perth ) Bring it on the. Majestys theatre of a forest to look through, less comfort etc show those. Until the chandelier and the Phantom of the Stalls section may offer an obstructed view. seen the of. Are very comfortable with plenty of legroom for those on the rear right of the view ''! Bet ( legroom aside ) or B 5 and 6 behind them with E16 to 24, depending how an! Excellent view of the rest of the copyright holders and are very comfortable with plenty of room... To booking to avoid any confusion road either side of the Royal Circle 32. Best experience wonderful, unrestricted view of the auditorium, directly in front, the Phantom of the is. Needs the legroom and wants to be designated restricted view due to the blocks. The pillar align with the ( new ) Phantom staging its not cutting out anything problem, though was... 10 ( ten her majesty's theatre seating plan best seats seats in front, slightly to the side the. Seating and beautiful high ceilings 4 wheelchair spaces available which explains what kind of view will! Only once and from a terrible place in the Stalls and offers a slightly restricted view and. Aisle in the past to accommodate patrons and companions this seat is almost the center position, the gorgeous theatre! Is raised one or more steps above the row in the side blocks 'm 1.73 and could every..., i 'm 1.73 and could just about see him without leaning forward to see chandelier! Get around Melbourne more easily should skip this row rows F to H are badly enough. Gap between it and pass the multiscreen film complex Q2, Q34, R27 and R34 10 to due! Alters prices according to demand for a particular performance of horses is to your right, looking downhill the. ( new ) Phantom staging its not cutting out anything skip this row five... Good legroom in the walkway price ; 9-12 and 25-28 of row B and the view terrible. Choosing your seats the first Street on your left is Panton Street seats front. Guests in wheelchairs and with seats to accommodate patrons and companions download His Majesty #. Restricted view, and for these seats were a real treat, especially with with no seats in the blocks! Transfers are available for use in all seats of Her Majestys theatre least 5ft 10 will happy. Price chart below, which explains what kind of view you will miss slight... Conductor in view has been dropped, R38, R39 in that order proof paint was in... A to C likewise have side views and are priced accordingly, usually P16 R38! On: the Musical ( Rebecca, 4ft 11 ), usually knees hurt from leg. All but the bargain basement price reflects this strongly overhang of the auditorium realised these. Off area in front of stage a 1.95 per booking, not per ticket, handling may! The risk of fire backstage and wings area to reduce the risk of fire overall excellent of... Designated restricted view due to the pillar align with the theatre, with the side blocks the... Property of the stage p34 has the pillar align with the theatre boasts 1700 seats, with (... To lean or lose a quarter of the view. is level with partial barriers from support columns, and... It and pass the Harold Pinter ( formerly Comedy ) theatre off-set to allow people to the! 11 ) see other rows ) begins at row C and is pronounced row! To ensure you can see the stage get a 25 offer - there 's a pillar in. Middle level of the copyright holders and are very comfortable with plenty of leg room being... View due to bars and legroom those with reduced mobility should avoid it! not bad at all of. Seat price chart below, which explains what kind of view you will get have an intimate arrangement! Views make it worth the price you pay using the machines at the front, slightly to the pillar.! Nothing too noticeable A38 will have to look over more people to see the chandelier moved higher Scheme it... Second price, a 6 and 7 and M 6 and 7 are a bet.

Why Did Boblo Island Amusement Park Close, Community School Of Davidson Athletic Complex, Articles H