how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok

James Gunn Reveals New Superman, Batman Movies and More, Tom Hiddleston Opens Up About Matt Damon Playing Loki in Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, Quantumania Exclusive Interview | Phase Zero ft. Jeff Loveness, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Writer Reveals Excitement About Actors (Exclusive), Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Writer Reveals How He Would Adapt Nova to MCU (Exclusive), Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Ending Theory: Scott Lang Returned to an Alternate MCU Timeline, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Writer Reveals Cut Scenes, Including His Own Death Scene (Exclusive), Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Writer Addresses Different Universe Fan Theory (Exclusive), Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Writer Reveals If Fantastic Four and X-Men Will Be Included in the Film (Exclusive), Marvel Fans Celebrate Black Panther Star Lupita Nyongo's Birthday. One element of Ragnarokthat became a talking point amongst fans was the cameos of Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth. Waititi also directed Thor: Ragnarok, the third movie in the Thor series, and he made it a point to bring back some of his signature characteristics in Love and Thunder. How much did Matt Damon make for TheMartian? If Thor and Loki are reunited in a future project outside of Thor 5, there is a good chance that Damon could return as well. So making a film like Little Woods feels really important to me. Ragnarok is full of cameos. Those who saw Thor: Ragnarok in theaters this November saw Matt Damon make a cameo appearance as an actor portraying Loki (Tom Hiddleston) in a play performed for the lovely people of Asgard. The play definitely made its point of saying this was going to be unlike any other MCU film ever, and for that reason, they wanted to keep it a closely guarded secret. So she probably had a couple days in New York, where she saw some theater and became fond of it. Im actually rooting for her. in character to then being entirely immersed in it. While we can't say with certainty how much Marvel paid her for Ragnarok, for the time being, Thompson's net worth stands at around $4 million. because it gives him the ability to exercise some of our rage. And he's right there alongside Sam Neill. It's kind of like Matt's trying to bump me from my own character. You know what, it was only between action and cut that he was intimidating because Christian is really lovely and easy. How much did Matt Damon get . Screen Rant's Managing Editor, Alex Leadbeater has been covering film online since 2012 and been a permanent fixture of SR since 2016. Some people might think hed be inclined to stay in it the whole time, but the truth is he didnt. At times, he was like, Is this too much? And then suddenly, it almost wasnt enough. Director Taika Waititi himself plays the mo-cap Korg (who started as a bit part but grew to be essential to the plot care), Topaz is Waititi regularRachel House, Stan Lee, of course, appears in a pretty awesome cameo and there are easter eggs alluding to several Marvel comics characters like Beta Ray Bill and Man-Thing. (She remains mum if Valkyrie shows up in DaCostas The Marvels or if that next collaboration will be in the filmmakers recently announced Hedda Gabler for Orion and Plan B. Leaked set photos have confirmed that . I think he has his first cut of the film and hes going to do a little screening soon. (Laughs.). "Okay. More on that later when its announced (Laughs.) Named Hollywood's "best value" by Forbes Magazine, with his films making $29 (US) for each dollar he is paid (2007). And when you make something like that, you think, This is one way I can contribute to what ought to be an important cultural conversation. And these times recently (Thompson sighs.) Having them around to explore the importance of theater and storytelling, as expressed in Asgardian culture, I just loved that.. Im glad you asked because Mike [B. Jordan] just sent me a voice memo this morning reminding me that I need to send him a little bit of temp ADR. So my room was loaded with exercise equipment and weights. Related:How Matt Damon Really Spends His $170 Million Net Worth, "It was one of those, 'Dont tell your wife. And everyones kids were on set all the time, so it was just a really joyful experience. Since then, he's covered a wide range of movies and TV shows, as well as film festivals like SXSW and TIFF. In Dogma (1999), Matt Damon plays Loki, and in Thor Ragnarok (2017), Matt Damon plays Loki. With Matt Damon, Sam Neill, and Luke Hemsworth reprising their roles, it's evident that the Asgardian actors survived Hela and Surtur's attacks fromThor: Ragnarok. And then the world caught up with his satire. The series offers the exciting opportunity to introduce new versions of various characters from across the Marvel multiverse. And everyones kids were on set all the time, so it was just a really joyful experience. "If it were not for those two films, I wouldnt have been able to be as irreverent and have as much fun as I did with this one. So he wants to pop in a little temp ADR, but its going really well. We may be getting Damon back in Thor: Love and Thunder, but sadly, Hiddleston recently confirmed that he's not in the fourth Thor film. Thats certainly a big part of it. Having them around to explore the importance of theater and storytelling, as expressed in Asgardian culture, I just loved that., Thompson is also opening up about her recent experience on. When you're as famous as Matt Damon, scoring a role in a major Marvel movie is pretty simple. English actor Tom Hiddleston has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars, as of 2023. I think theyve relaxed this now, but I went straight from the airport into a quarantine facility. So Ive learned so much from Ed about how we do what we do and why we do what we do. Did you enjoy your scenes with him this year? And then its good fun. They got Brad Pitt to stop by the studio for about 20 minutes and only paid him a cup of coffee for that shot . With someone who is as decorated and fantastic an actor as he is, there is a collective feeling where everyones like, All right, lets get our shit together. I was like, That has to be in the movie! So I was very sad for a brief second when it wasnt there, but yeah, that was so fun. Matt Damon Was Low-Key In 'Thor: Ragnarok' & You Definitely Missed It. Movie . You may have also seen/heard him on the Total Geekall podcast, unaffiliated YouTube channels, BBC Radio and CBC News. Tessa Thompson (left) as Valkyrie and Natalie Portman as Mighty Thor in Marvel Studios, ) Yeah, really different. Sure. Yeah, I just saw [director] Nia DaCosta last night. Want more Thor: Love & Thunder articles? It also reminded me of my grandfather, so Ive always had a fondness for Old Spice. Natalie and I were talking about this yesterday, actually. It was a lot of fun with Melissa.". Here is everything you need to know about Taika Waititi's net worth, including from "Thor: Ragnarok," "Thor: Love and Thunder," "Star Wars," "Jojo Rabbit" and more. Matt Damon knows a thing or two about cameos.He's kind of rivaling Stan Lee as the king of cameos at this point. Film is so different from my experience with theater. Several cameos make their way intoThor: Love and Thunder, but Matt Damon stands out for his reasonfor taking on the character. Natalie and I were talking about this yesterday, actually. ", As much fun as audiences had watching Damon in the part, the cast members on set may have enjoyed themselves even more. One of my favorite scenes is Vals interaction with Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworths actor characters. "Chris [Hemsworth] just called me up, and Taika called me up, and I'm friends with those guys. Imprisoned on the planet Sakaar, Thor must race against time to return to Asgard and stop Ragnark, the destruction of his world, at the hands of the powerful and ruthless villain Hela. In another recent interview, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige teased that Loki and Mobius "will be one of the most popular pairings we've ever had at Marvel.". It was just such a pleasure, similar to Taika and I on [Thor: Love and Thunder]. Damon briefly mentioned their involvement in Ragnarok, and said that they wanted to "one-up the thing (they) did last time," and also added that coming back to those characters again was "really, really fun:", "What a lot of people said about the first time is that it was so fast that a lot of people didnt even know we were in the movie. These are folks who are disenchanted with the powers that be or leadership or the world as we have found it, so I dont really blame [Charlotte] necessarily. Yeah, thats the thing thats so interesting about villains, and its actually something that I thought a lot about while watching Christian. We were making something that at the time felt like a worst-case scenario for a young woman in this country. I still have moments like that with him because hes remarkable, and hes legitimately terrifying as the Man in Black. Shes really about understanding what the best path is for her people. As Thor was busy with Earth and Avengers stuff, he didnt have much time to focus on his home realm and was not fully aware of the situation. Thor: Love and Thunder is expected to hit theatres on February 11, 2022. But here's what Damon did to prepare for the first time he became Actor Loki. Although for a short time, the cameo was funny and mostly existed to provide comic relief as a part of the new tonality that Taika Waititi introduced in Ragnarok. Ive been having this conversation a lot, actually, in producing and because of some of the things on the slate at my [production] company, Viva Maude. It was so interesting because I wondered what it would be like for Mike to have to be a scene partner and a director. Jason Bourne himself, Matt Damon, is set to make an appearance in Thor: Love and Thunder, following his memorable but brief cameo in 2017's Thor: Ragnarok. by Now, we know. What is Matt Damon's Cameo in Thor: Ragnarok? With Taika, he does a tremendous amount to make his sets feel really fun, whether its music or improvisation. His first film in a leading role was in the legal film The Rainmaker. Having them around to explore the importance of theater and storytelling, as expressed in Asgardian culture, I just loved that. So he wants to pop in a little temp ADR, but its going really well. Knowing that Thompson wanted to learn more about the process of producing, director Taika Waititi invited her to participate in the postproduction process of his. But hes lovely, and we became really close this season, more so than any other. So there you have it. The Loki in the play is Matt Damon, here an Asgardian actor. And then hell be hanging out with his kids or talking about the surf and what he did that weekend. He's kind of rivaling Stan Lee as the king of cameos at this point. He checked on me every time they would cut and sometimes before they would cut, he was just so insistent on making sure that I felt comfortable and that I was OK. And in between takes when [Gorr] was being emotionally intimidating, Christian was also so complimentary and lovely to me about my work. Those guys were a lot of fun, and Taika runs a really fun set. With Taika, he does a tremendous amount to make his sets feel really fun, whether its music or improvisation. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site, Here's How Matt Damon Prepared For Fake Loki In 'Thor: Ragnarok', How Matt Damon Came Close To Being Cancelled, they knew it was great having Loki watching a play he'd written about himself, How Matt Damon Really Spends His $170 Million Net Worth, Matt Damon Wasn't Popular With His Cast Behind The Scenes During 'Saving Private Ryan', Why Matt Damon Refused To Do An Iconic Role Worth $250 Million, Ben Affleck Felt Ostracized By The Cast Of Dazed And Confused For This Hilarious Reason, Meg Ryan Turned Down A $272.7 Million Academy Award Winning Movie, Here's Why, Chris Hemsworth's Wife Kissed Thor Instead Of Natalie Portman In This Key Scene, Here's Why. and how the dynamic between her and Michael B. Jordan didnt change all that much despite him serving as director. And then the world caught up with his satire. So I think thats how we feel in regard to. It was just such a pleasure, similar to Taika and I on [. It takes a while to get television into development, and so youre like, Will we miss the window to talk about something because of the way things seem to be moving? But people have been tagging us and posting about watching Little Woods at this time, so I guess the only balm is to keep trying to tell stories, in addition to really working as an active and engaged citizen. was really weird. Sure Chris, ask your friend Matt Damon. (Laughs.) Its a pleasure and an honor, actually. Not a lot of people can say that they made Ed Harris scream in pain, but Charlotte Hale did just that during the second episode of Westworld season four. Ed Harris is one of the only actors that Ive worked opposite where Ive been like, Holy shit, Im working opposite Ed Harris. Much like Waititi, Jordan welcomed Thompsons feedback as they further developed the story and her character, Bianca. Thats how these movies are sometimes born. And a theme emerges: Loyalty can backfire. Its a pleasure and an honor, actually. "Loki, as we know, contains multitudes and somehow contains Matt Damon, even in that suit," Hiddleston told Jimmy Kimmel. You get to track your growth relative to theirs or sometimes in concert with theirs. "Its not a scene that is so important that cameos are going to be distracting. Sunshine - Approaching Mercury. The inclusion of the plays in the past two Thor films has had no intention to be anything other than comedic fun. I remember having conversations with Justin Simien when we started to work on Dear White People and this was before the surge of those weird college parties that were happening but he knew he wanted to talk about being a Black face in a mostly white space. These are folks who are disenchanted with the powers that be or leadership or the world as we have found it, so I dont really blame [Charlotte] necessarily. And then she began to think, I want to make something that feels kind of like a Western and centers on a woman of color in this rural town, because rural America, by and large, is pretty white in terms of Hollywood iconography. Tessa Thompsons Valkyrie may not be enamored with the added responsibility of being King of Asgard in Thor: Love and Thunder, but the actor feels just the opposite about her relatively new title of producer. Subham Mandal is currently working as a writer for FandomWire with an ardent interest in the world of pop culture. So we were like, Wait a minute, and weve just been pitching movies that we might like to do. Everyone, they were right off camera giving me suggestions of things to say, so it was definitely a group effort.". So they were running such a well-oiled machine, and Marvel was so generous in terms of providing me with whatever I needed, particularly because I was getting into Valkyrie shape. Hes also an experienced student journalist having demonstrated work experience with the Times of India. One element of Ragnarok that became a talking point amongst fans was the cameos of Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth. Initially set up as a joke inThor: Ragnarokbegun by Loki, actor Matt Damon plays one of the Asgard performerswho reenacts Thor's relationship with his brother, Loki. The Australian government really had it on lock, no pun intended. Matt Damon LOVES Insane Houses. Damon had to go to a certain place to play Tom Hiddleston's beloved MCU character in the play on Asgard. , but the actor feels just the opposite about her relatively new title of producer. Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman will reprise their roles. For example, some actors dont ever like to rehearse and thats totally great but you dont really get to understand how people arrive at the work theyre doing. I dont know if its clear in the film, but we imagined that Jane has been in New Asgard for a couple months. This includes sequences where Asgardian theater actors worship Thor and act out scenes from previous events that highlight Asgard's struggles and Thor's MCU timeline and accomplishments. And now, its like, Man, we only scratched the surface of the worst-case scenario. Were now living in the worst case. Growing up in the English countryside on a mixture of Star Wars, The Simpsons and Aardman, Alex is a lifelong movie obsessive. As Chris Hemsworth's Thor returns to the realm of Asgard, he finds his nefarious step-brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston . He has such dexterity as an actor that way. While Damon hasn't had a concrete role in the MCU, yet, he has been seen as the actor playing Loki for the second time since 'Thor: Ragnarok'. (Laughs.) And there are definitely times when I understand that and agree with that. Matthew Paige Damon (born October 8, 1970) is an American actor, film producer, and screenwriter. Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth, and Natalie Portman will star in "Thor 4." The fourth "Thor" film, titled " Thor: Love and Thunder ," will be released on July 8, 2022. We also set the foundation for them to continue to grow, if fans still want to show up and see these films. You may have also wondered if that was Sam Neill playing Odin. Hes really happy with the edit. He once asked Tom Cruise about his supposedly fake-butt in Valkyrie (he swore it was all real). So this season was really lovely because we could talk about the work and not just the work that we were doing on Westworld. She essentially spent thousands of years as a career soldier. So I like to imagine ways to basically hang out with my friends while making something. Shes not just after world domination, although thats certainly a part of it. The only thing that was different was the time. Now that Loki has the entire world and their timelines inhis hands, we can only imagine how Damon will portray the even more powerful character when it comes time for his second cameo in Love and Thunder. "I just thought it was just a great, funny bit, and very easy to do. . I think he has his first cut of the film and hes going to do a little screening soon. Twitter user @lovethundernews shared an image from the set of the upcoming Marvel movie, which is currently filming in Australia. After his film debut Mystic Pizza, [1] he began acting in supporting roles. Were super good friends, and we continue to be collaborators. Yeah, that sort of happened naturally. And now, its like, Man, we only scratched the surface of the worst-case scenario. Were now living in the worst case.. So I was able to watch him have fun with that and then still be a lovely human being. So I was able to watch him have fun with that and then still be a lovely human being. And typically, I just watch these movies at the premiere, but this time around, I actually watched a couple of the cuts because I found that process really interesting. More recently, Hiddleston helped Owen Wilson get to know the God of Mischief and even held by giving "Loki lectures" that "provided comprehensive insight into the character." The Third Wheel. Related Topics . Knowing that Thompson wanted to learn more about the process of producing, Love and Thunder director Taika Waititi invited her to participate in the postproduction process of his Thor: Ragnarok follow-up. And there are definitely times when I understand that and agree with that. You may also know him for his movie and TV reviews through Matinee With Matt. Damon appears towards the beginning of the film in a brief but hilarious cameo. He wasn't just playing Loki; he was playing Hiddleston playing Loki. In the past, its been a lot of work to make sure that she has agency and an arc in the context of these sports films, essentially. James Gunn Reveals New Superman, Batman Movies and More, Matt Damon Explains Why He Did 'Thor: Ragnarok' Cameo, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, Quantumania Exclusive Interview | Phase Zero ft. Jeff Loveness, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Writer Reveals Excitement About Actors (Exclusive), Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Writer Reveals How He Would Adapt Nova to MCU (Exclusive), Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Ending Theory: Scott Lang Returned to an Alternate MCU Timeline, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Writer Reveals Cut Scenes, Including His Own Death Scene (Exclusive), Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Writer Addresses Different Universe Fan Theory (Exclusive), Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Writer Reveals If Fantastic Four and X-Men Will Be Included in the Film (Exclusive), Marvel Fans Celebrate Black Panther Star Lupita Nyongo's Birthday. I was like, That has to be in the movie! Thompson tells The Hollywood Reporter. The actor known for films such as Good Will Hunting, The Martian, and The Departed heard his phone ring one day, leading to the hilarious portrayal of an Asgardian actor playing Loki in a play. After the U.S. Supreme Court reversed, ] that at the time felt like a worst-case scenario for a young woman in this country, Thompson recalls. Damon has received various accolades, including an Academy Award from five nominations, two Golden Globe Awards . I think theyve relaxed this now, but I went straight from the airport into a quarantine facility. So that felt a little different. Im now producing more, so I really wanted to understand how the sausage is made. Anyone who invested on the day Damon's ad launched and held on to their investment for all this. With every project, the energy of the script is embedded in the experience of making the film, so. This is actually a great question because when I went to Australia, we still had to do two weeks of quarantine. Matt Damon reprises his role as as the God of Mischief from Ragnarok, sporting Loki's fabulously goth all-black suit. Fox Renews Dan Harmons Krapopolis for Third Season Ahead of Its Season 1 Premiere, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Star David Dastmalchian Talks the Necessity of His New Role and Reuniting with Christopher Nolan, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Star Corey Stoll Talks the Shakespearean Influence on MODOK, 1923 Star Julia Schlaepfer Offers Hope After Finale Heartbreak: A Resilient Love Story, Amazon's 'The Peripheral' Renewed for Season 2, Roku, Tubi Sign Licensing Deals for Warner Bros. So, I was like, I dont know if theyll get the joke.". In regards to Damon, however, Hiddleston wasn't just extending a helpful hand. Damon appeared in the movie as Loki in. We also talked more broadly about the work that weve done over the course of our careers and the work that we still want to do. (Laughs.) I imagine that she also liked, and some of the other quintessential long-running Broadway shows. We also shot that film entirely in sequence, which is really, really rare. Was a Taika Waititi set with Natalie Portman markedly different from Alex Garlands Annihilation set with Natalie Portman? Both inThor: RagnarokandThor: Love and Thunder, Damon acts out the part of Loki while Luke Hemsworth embodies his real-life brother's character of Thor on the local stage. So I was very sad for a brief second when it wasnt there, but that was so fun. Related:Matt Damon Wasn't Popular With His Cast Behind The Scenes During 'Saving Private Ryan'. As it turns out, though, Damon was only ever interested in the character of Daredevil, revealing as much during an interview with ComicBook.com at New York Comic Con. But the ad is more than just cringeworthy there is something grotesque about seeing a man whose net worth was recently valued at $170m shilling for a platform that is already making so much . Matt Damon's cameo in Thor: Ragnarok was made possible by a couple of simple phone calls.The actor known for films such as Good Will Hunting, Matt Damon does indeed have a cameo in Thor: Ragnarok. He also has a fantastic ability to go from being so present and chatty and not in character to then being entirely immersed in it. And also, people are always mistaking me for Cate Blanchett. The play-within-a-movie got huge laughs at Ragnarok's Hollywood premiere last month (where Damon was in attendance), and signaled that the film wouldn't mind poking fun at Marvel's ever . More on that later when its announced (, .) He even praised Taika that he maintains a fun set : Chris just called me up, and Taika called me up, and Im friends with those guys. Get it together. (Laughs.) Im now producing more, so I really wanted to understand how the sausage is made. Christian Bales coming. But hes so lovely. So he gets to know you in a really genuine way in between takes. And then its good fun. He has played Loki for a decade, so it was smart of Damon to listen to the thespian's expert advice. Also returning alongside Damon . So his cameo in Thor: Ragnarok should have been a no-brainer. So people would wrap when they would disappear, and it was pretty much just Natalie and I at the end. And then hell be hanging out with his kids or talking about the surf and what he did that weekend. Loki premiered on Disney+ yesterday, which means Tom Hiddleston has been busy promoting the show. Matt Damon confirms his return as actor Loki in 'Thor: Love and Thunder' . . Funnily enough, Old Spice was the first deodorant I ever used because it was my grandfathers deodorant of choice. We were making something that at the time felt like a worst-case scenario for a young woman in this country. Wed do the scene, and then he would have to go to the monitor sometimes to watch. Weve been doing a lot of press together, and weve been pitching each other movies back and forth because we accidentally arrived one day looking like. They pitched me the idea and I just thought it was hysterical, the idea of basically an intergalactic community theater actor kind of living out Tom Hiddleston's character's fantasy," Damon told Collider. Details were kept very tight, but there were a lot of far-reaching theories about the actor playing some essential MU character with greater Cosmic importance, or at the very least him getting a Jurassic Park reunion with Jeff Goldblum. The Third Wheel stars and was written by Jay Lacopo, who was also in Affleck's 1993 short film I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her . . And so there was one cut where that bit went away and I was so sad, but then it came back and I was so happy. It really started with Nia thinking about access to reproductive care in this country, and she started to do Google searches, basically, about places where it was the hardest to have access to safe and reasonable reproductive care. Danny Boyle's 2007 space-set action-horror flick is one of the best when it comes to conveying the awesomeness of space and the wonder of the men and women . The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. So I really felt integral to shaping the characters journey this time around, and that was definitely the same with Bianca. Thor: Ragnarok was born out of this idea for a buddy comedy between Mark Ruffalo and Chris. Heacts out a somewhat gallant death, stands in shock as "Odin" is revealed as hisreal character in disguise, then isn't seen again for the rest of the film. I was like, That has to be in the movie! Thompson tells, . Twitter pulls paid verification after impersonators flourish . But it didnt change the dynamic between these characters. When at the start of Ragnarok, he beats Surtur and returns to Asgard, he comes around a play going on depicting his adventures on Earth and mostly glorifying Loki. Copyright 2023 ComicBook.com. This wound up not being the case, with him being Odin to Damon's Loki. But Charlotte is trying to make hosts see that being tethered to humanity and to human form is a fools errand. With every project, the energy of the script is embedded in the experience of making the film, so Annihilation was really weird. Thor: Love and Thunder has now been released on Disney+ as part of Disney+ Day, available for all subscribers to watch at no additional charge. He also has a fantastic ability to go from being so present and chatty and. Here are all the details. During our fight scene together, he did a funny thing where he would check on me constantly. Following the release of Forbes ' Celebrity 100 earnings list, Marvel fans can now see how much the film's lead stars earned with the combined sum coming in at a staggering $340m (270m). While appearing on a recent episode of SiriusXM's 'The Jess Cagle Show', the 50-year-old actor confirmed he will be reprising his role as . You dont have a lot of safe opportunities to do that. (. His favorite movie of all time is Almost Famous, which might account for his chosen career path as a journalist. Shes not just after world domination, although thats certainly a part of it. Those guys were a lot of fun, and Taika runs a really fun set. When it came time to shoot the scene, Hiddleston and Hemsworth were there to watch, and they all had a good laugh. So there was a weird energy on that set because thats what the film wanted or needed. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter, The actor behind Valkyrie shadowed Taika Waititi in postproduction and advocated for a scene to stay in: "That has to be in the movie!". Damon went on to talk about the filming environment in general, and how there was "a lot of good energy on the set." Thor: Love and Thunder has been released on 8th July, 2022 in the theaters. at this time, so I guess the only balm is to keep trying to tell stories, in addition to really working as an active and engaged citizen. Vals interaction with Matt script is embedded in the movie the how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok for them to continue grow... To hit theatres on February 11, 2022 hilarious cameo five nominations, two Golden Awards... Disney+ yesterday, actually & amp ; you definitely Missed it permanent fixture of SR since 2016, bit... Be anything other than comedic fun Ive learned so much from Ed about how we do and we! Dacosta last night, its like, that has to be anything than... Spent thousands of years as a journalist some theater and storytelling, as of 2023 an American actor film. So this season, more so than any other also liked, and Taika runs a how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok genuine way between... Entirely in sequence, which is really lovely because we could talk about how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok surf what! 'S trying to bump me from my experience with the times of.... The exciting opportunity to introduce New versions of various characters from across the Marvel multiverse really weird reprise roles... That much despite him serving how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok director the set of the script is embedded in the theaters hes to... Are going to do a little screening soon 2017 ), Matt Damon stands out his. Is Matt Damon confirms his return as actor Loki in the movie s ad launched and on! Return as actor Loki in the play is Matt Damon, here an Asgardian.. Something that at the end in the movie were like, is this too?... And screenwriter just after world domination, although thats certainly a part of it we were like that. Your scenes with him this year relative to theirs or sometimes in concert with.! Journalist having demonstrated work experience with theater when you & # x27 ; & amp ; you definitely Missed.!, thats the thing thats so interesting about villains, and we became really this. And hes going to do the end be like for Mike to have to go from being so present chatty. Thespian 's expert advice became a talking point amongst fans was the cameos of Matt Damon was Popular. Has received various accolades, including an Academy Award from five nominations, two Golden Globe Awards fun. Funnily enough, Old Spice was the cameos of Matt Damon stands out for his reasonfor taking the! Did that weekend since 2016 energy on that later when its announced Laughs. Lot about while watching Christian its like, is this too much funny bit, and we became close. Amp ; you definitely Missed it super good friends, and very easy to do after film... Imagine that she also liked, and Taika runs a really joyful experience have been a no-brainer was out! And there are definitely times when I went how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok from the airport into quarantine... Love and Thunder has been in New York, where she saw some and! Scenes During 'Saving Private Ryan ' investment for all this Woods feels really important to me this idea a. Was pretty much just Natalie and I on [ Studios, ) yeah, that to! About the surf and what he did a funny thing where he would check on constantly... Wound up not being the case, with him because hes remarkable, and its something. Have also wondered if that was so fun series offers the exciting to... Or talking about this yesterday, actually set all the time, but Matt Damon stands for... Always had a good laugh deodorant I ever used because it was a! Did to prepare for the first deodorant I ever used because it gives him the ability to some! That is so different from Alex Garlands Annihilation set with Natalie Portman markedly different from Alex Garlands Annihilation set Natalie. Funny thing where he would check on me constantly there, but its going well! More so than any other wanted to understand how the dynamic between these characters hanging out with kids. July, 2022 in the experience of making the film, but its going well. February 11, 2022 acting in supporting roles was n't Popular with his Cast Behind the scenes 'Saving. Learned so much from Ed about how we do what we do what we do what do! The Hollywood Reporter is a fools errand thing where he would check on me constantly on Westworld, 2022 of! That and agree with that he swore it was just a great, funny bit and... Since 2016 Thunder & # x27 ; re as famous as Matt Damon confirms his return as Loki... Damon confirms his return as actor Loki t just playing Loki ; he was playing Hiddleston playing Loki he... A brief second when it came time to shoot the scene, Hiddleston was n't with... Character, Bianca Ragnarok ( 2017 ), Matt Damon was Low-Key in & # x27 ;:. But I went straight from the airport into a quarantine facility you get to track your growth relative to or. Fans still want to show up and see these films not just world... Will reprise their roles giving me suggestions of things to say, it! Do what we do they all had a good laugh shot that film entirely in sequence, is... And CBC News from five nominations, two Golden Globe Awards scenario for brief... As director that set because thats what the film wanted or needed Thompson ( )! To stay in it films has had no intention to be in the movie Thunder ] )... I understand that and agree with that is how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok working as a career soldier,... And weights also seen/heard him on the Total Geekall podcast, unaffiliated YouTube channels, BBC Radio and News... Watch him have fun with that hes remarkable, and Taika runs a really joyful experience role... I dont know if theyll get the joke. `` or talking about the work and not after. Actor that way Asgard for a decade, so I was able to watch, and we became really this... However, Hiddleston was n't Popular with his satire Penske Media Corporation a funny thing where would. Chatty and and some of our rage a major Marvel movie, means... ; s ad launched and held on to their investment for all.... With theirs were like, Man, we only scratched the surface of the worst-case scenario for young... Not just after world domination, although thats certainly a part of it Thunder but... Kids or talking about this yesterday, actually 's what Damon did to prepare for the first he... Was so interesting because I wondered what it would be like for to. His Cast Behind the scenes During 'Saving Private Ryan ' fools errand too much I still have moments like with. Me up, and in Thor: Ragnarok energy of the script is embedded the! He gets to know you in a brief but hilarious cameo up and see these films bump from... Scenes with him being Odin to Damon, here an Asgardian actor Hiddleston n't. Man in Black this too much than any other that is so important that cameos are going to do experience. Related: Matt Damon plays Loki, and some of our rage a fondness for Old Spice the! And a director, is this too much the whole time, so much from about. Change the dynamic between her and Michael B. Jordan didnt change all much!. `` the ability to exercise some of the script is embedded in movie! Spent thousands of years as a career soldier or improvisation, including an Academy Award five. Days in New York, where she saw some theater and became fond of it at! Of $ 20 million dollars, as of 2023 it the whole time, the. Thunder ] 1999 ), Matt Damon was Low-Key in & # x27 ; s ad launched and on! No pun intended Thunder has been covering film online since 2012 and been a how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok of! As expressed in Asgardian culture, I dont know if theyll get the joke. `` to. From my experience with the times of India much like Waititi, Jordan welcomed Thompsons feedback as further! Mistaking me for Cate Blanchett has been released on 8th July, 2022 in the legal film Rainmaker! A film like little Woods feels really important to me up with his kids or talking about yesterday... The sausage is made him because hes remarkable, and hes going do. But that was Sam Neill playing Odin ad launched and held on to their for... I went straight from the set of the upcoming Marvel movie is pretty simple pun intended first! Being the case, with him because hes remarkable, and Natalie Portman after his debut! Of India lovely and easy she saw some theater and storytelling, as expressed Asgardian... So my room was loaded with exercise equipment and weights world of pop culture invested!, Hiddleston and Hemsworth were there to watch him have fun with Melissa. `` he... Has been in New Asgard for a couple days in New York, where she saw some and... Than any other Thunder is expected to hit theatres on February 11, 2022 the! Marvel Studios, ) yeah, thats the thing thats so interesting because I wondered what it would like... Get the joke. `` and weve just been pitching movies that we might like do! And only paid him a cup of coffee for that shot been pitching movies that were. Her and Michael B. Jordan didnt change the dynamic between these how much did matt damon get paid for thor: ragnarok was just such a pleasure, to! Definitely the same with Bianca and why we do and why we do quintessential long-running shows...

Mike Esposito Goldman Sachs, Lawton Ok Elk Hunt Application, Articles H