industrial property for sale dayton ohio

Land: 0.05 Acres, Building: 3,560 sq. 277/480 volt power - 3 phase. Kettering, 9,000 sq.ft. View details, map and photos of this commercial service property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. 6 Truck docks with 10 x 10 doors with levelers. Ample parking. and account for 8% of commercial spaces on the market. Nearby Retail Properties. Dayton, OH, 322 Winston Ave, Great location as SR-235 is the main access point to the Largest US Air Force Base. The property is 100% occupied and being offered for $1,300,000. Fully fenced. Dayton, OH, 2655 South Dixie Hwy, WebCurrently there are 2 properties for sale in Old Dayton, OH. Located close to I75 and Dowtown Dayton! 16,200+/- SF showroom/office space + 8,180+/- SF warehouse/storage space with 3 grade level overhead doors, 1 dock height overhead door and 1 dock height ramp. Address. If you are looking for an alternative to surgery after trying the many traditional approaches to chronic pain, The Lamb Clinic offers a spinal solution to move you toward mobility and wellness again. Web2126-2178 N Gettysburg Ave, Dayton, OH 500-10,000 SF | 5 Spaces. All of the acreage is in Dayton's "Opportunity Zone" , "Opportunity Funds provide investors with tax deferral options and potentially permanent exclusion from the taxable income of capital gains." 1. Former dental lab Mix of national, regional and local retailers. WebListing details for Two-Building Complex For Sale, located at 424 N Irwin St, Dayton, OH 45403. Located at the intersection of I-70 and I-75! Centre features the Allure Apartments at the rear of the Centre and has begun renting; there is a lighted walk-way from the Apartments to the Centre. The property is located off SR-741, in Moraine, OH, just minutes from I-75 and I-70. Approximately 4800 sq.ft. Dayton, OH, There are -37 active office listings, which amount to 2,272,806 square feet. Single tenant occupant, Marco's Pizza Strong NNN Tenant, Marco's Pizza. 3 Acre lot a short distance from the Benchwood exit from I75 3 Acres +/- for sale close to I75 ad I70! Dayton, OH, 3155 Research Blvd, 1 office space 4,340 square feet. new dock doors, rail siding into building. Scott Park, ft. Beavercreek, OH 45430, 7809 N Dixie Drive Jobs. Montgomery County Parcel numbers: I39 00109 0003, I39 00109 0004, I39 00109 0005, I39 00109 0008, and I39 00109 0001 & I39 00109 0006. Local retail availability includes 2,191,966 square feet across 22 listings. 3541 Stop 8 Road facility offers an 8,340 SF office warehouse building available for purchase. Functional floor plan which includes 2 private offices plus 4 open additional offices, 2 bathrooms, reception area, break room, and storage areas. Riverside, The landlord is installing a new roof, new electric service, new paint interior and exterior. Large reception area with multi-station reception desk. There is a nice sized storage room that is accessed from the outside. The church is tucked away in a residential neighborhood in the West Carrolton suburb of Dayton. WebFind commercial properties for sale in the Dayton, Ohio area. Both buildings have new roofs installed in 2020. Existing warehouse racking and sorter available for purchase. MOTIVATED SELLER. Frontage: 173' FT frontage on Salem Ave Land Acres: 0.81 AC ( updated per Art Harden from 0.77 AC) Parking: 40 Spaces (8.76 per 1,000 SF Leased) SPACE AVAILABILITY: 1st Floor: 4,340 SF + Basement: 1400 SF Zoned: G-B General Business District. Build-to-Suit For Sale As the nations leading site to list and find commercial properties for free, we are your go to source for all things commercial real estate in Dayton, OH! Kettering, Office, retail and industrial space for lease and sale. Trotwood, OH, 32 Bates St, and 165' of frontage on Union Blvd. These listings include 339 commercial spaces that encompass a total of 8,913,341 square feet. rail-served 561 Congress Park Dr, Dayton, OH 45459. 442 Todd St. Dayton, OH 45403. Ideal for multiple uses including single and multi-family housing, office, medical, and assisted living. MyEListing provides comprehensive demographic reports for all commercial listings in Dayton, and the opportunity to take advantage of our vast and growing comp software, all free for both real estate buyers and sellers. 8.01 acre development site. Asking price includes all three buildings: 825 S. Ludlow Street, 134 Zeigler Street, and 125 Auto Club Drive. WebIndustrial 21,000 SF Contact Property $2,199,000 For Sale 1945 Jackson Road 1945 Jackson Road, Hilltop, Columbus, OH Industrial 18,444 SF Contact Property At the busy intersection of Far Hills (SR 48) and Sheehan Rd. Huber Hts., OH, 901 Springfield St, Web20 W Whipp Rd, Kettering, Dayton, OH Retail 2,856 SF Contact Property $1,200,000 For Sale Park Place - Building 540 540 Lincoln Park Blvd, Kettering, Dayton, OH Office 7 Spaces 13,290 SF Contact Property Contact for pricing For Lease 3000 Research Blvd 3000 Research Blvd, Kettering, Dayton, OH Industrial 1 Space 21,000 SF Contact Huber Heights, OH, 5900 ERICA COURT, WebThis 73.23 Acre property is $35,000 per Acre, located on Experiment Farm Road Troy, Ohio. Discover 6,264 commercial properties for lease including offices, retail and industrial spaces. 19 listings. Englewood is a city in Montgomery County and is a northern suburb of Dayton. The gymnasium has a metal roof and new gutters installed when the roof was installed, new insulation, freshly painted, a new HVAC system, and ductwork. 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Located in Englewood, Ohio, on the corner of W National Rd. Currently occupied by a furniture company, they will be moving out at closing. By searching this site, you agree to Catylist's Terms of Use Sign up for our mailing list. 120 Truck court. Convenient Highway access to I-75 and I-70 via OH-4. Web6 Oakwood Ave. Dayton, OH 45409 Beds Baths 2,000-4,000 Square Feet Active Office / Warehouse Linden Business Center 1403-1421 Business Center Ct. Dayton, OH 45410 Retail Strip Center The Arbor 4469 Far Hills Avenue Kettering, OH 45429 Services We Provide More Than 25 Years of Service It is part of a large Industrial Park. WebOhio commercial real estate: research 6,273 commercial listings including all property types & sizes, covering all popular locations. Rail-served, 8 docks, 3 drive-ins, 6 cranes. Tenant has been in place for 17 years. Freestanding Building Move in ready. Space is currently divided into multiple offices with a large open area to the rear that could function as storage/warehouse space. There was an error loading scripts required for this website to function. Dayton, OH, 540 Lincoln Park Blvd, Please check your email to confirm your account. Springfield, Eastown Shopping Center is in Daytons Enterprise Zone, which provides tax incentive programs to area businesses. Post an Ad. Class A assets total 2,101,578 square feet of industrial space, with an additional 19,047,673 square feet of Class B and 3,728,957 square feet of Class C properties. Franklin Park, Ohio Industrial Properties for Sale; Resources . Located in Beavercreek, OH, near SR 35 and just east of I-675, less than 10 miles from Downtown Dayton, OH This flexible Manufacturing/Warehouse industrial space has approximately 100,000 square feet and is zoned I-1. 2019-2022 MyEListing. Dayton, OH, 424 N Irwin St, Entire building has central air and heating. Located near Crossroads of America, directly off I-75. An estimated 84% of Dayton residents aged 25 or over hold a high school degree or higher. A total of 900 off-market commercial properties located in Dayton, OH are also available for research. 22 acres. Entire building has central air and heating. Dayton, OH, 2518 Valley Street, Current local active listing encompass 17,357,956 square feet of commercial space for lease in Dayton. | This property has been immaculately cared for, must see to appreciate. The church building has several classrooms, four offices, a nursery, Pastor's office, a lounge, a Sanctuary that seats between 300-350, a second-floor community room, and a kitchen. Current option term expires 8/31/2025 with option terms running to 8/31/2037. Full service lease rates with build out allowance included. Monthly condo fee is $3944. 938 buildings are available for sale. Huber Heights is one of the larger suburbs of Dayton, Ohio in Montgomery County and is located at the true crossroads of America, I-70 and I-75. There is additional parking within one block. Web3417 Wayne Avenue Dayton, OH 45420 Type: General Commercial Sq.Ft. 2555 S Dixie in Kettering Ohio, a solid multi tenant office building now being offered for sale. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Commercial Real Estate in Dayton, OH. Signaled Intersection at the Corner of Free Pike and Denlinger Rd. The Lamb Clinic understands and treats the underlying causes as well as the indications and symptoms. This property is located in downtown Clayton at the intersection on Talmadge Road and Spring Street. Web1303 Keowee Street, McCook Field, Dayton, OH For Sale $150,000 Property VacantLand View Details Contact Property Former Key Bank - Patterson Rd 951 Patterson Rd., Property features include Heavy Power with Buss Duct Distribution, 6 Dock doors, 3 Drive-in dock doors and one crane. Simplify your accounting operations and seamlessly track, manage and collaborate on your lease portfolio from anywhere. Located on Salem Ave just south of Shiloh Springs Rd. WebDowntown - Dayton, OH Commercial Property For Sale. West Carrollton, 10,000 gallon underground diesel fuel tank. The Nations Leading Site to List & Find Commercial Real Estate for Free 67.10 acre development site located just north if the 1.3 million S.F Dayton Mall. Ideally located just south of Downtown, This is located in Piqua, Ohio on Wyndham Way, 27,950 SF located in Laura, Ohio 27,950 SF building located in Laura, Ohio for $395,000, Bay size 14,400 SF (40 x 360). Excellent visibility from I-675 Located next to the new 64-bed Symphony of Centerville Senior Living Facility development Strong demographics Growing area AVAILABLE: 1.87 Acre Lot PRICING: $308,550; $165,000 Per Acre TRAFFIC COUNTS: I-675 78,608 VPD, Paragon Road 12,418 VPD PD-O2 Zoning 14,000 Sf building already approved for the site No earnings tax! Close to Wright Patterson Air Force Base Nolistings for Dayton Bank Owned Propertieswere found. This property is located in Montgomery County in Brookville Ohio. Websale $4,500,000 Commercial-Other 100 Obetz Rd Columbus, OH 43207 Land: 6.98 Acres Add to Compare Listed By CENTURY 21 Excellence Realty sale $4,300,000 Special Springfield, Consisting of 8,400 sq. 5,000 - 12.000 Square Feet 5,000 - 12.000 Square Feet Across the street from Krogers of Centerville, and Centerville Place shopping center. Potential for Redevelopment. With large conference rooms, private executive-size offices, and breathtaking views from the patio, this building is perfect for your main office or branch. WebCurrently there are 2 properties for sale in Old Dayton, OH. First floor has 10 single rooms (80-100 sf), 4 full bathrooms, large commercial kitchen, laundry room, large meeting room, small sitting area, administration wing with 4 small offices, and a half bathroom. Price Reduced! 67 Miles from Cincinnati International Airport. $30,000 has been spent in the last few years: new furnace in 2022; new shingle roof in 2021, the small flat roof a few years before that; structural re-enforcements in 2020 to correct a potential foundation problem. Located on Cromes Drive and Statler Road Proposed Uses: Industrial, Office, Contractor Storage Yard, Distribution, General Freestanding, Industrial Park, Parking Lot, R & D and Warehouse, Located in the center of the Transportation Triangle Formed by Three Major Interstate Highways: I/70, I-71, I-75. Wooster, OH, 3901 Groveport Rd, Ample parking is featured with expansion opportunities depending on use. Across the street from Krogers of Centerville, and Centerville Place shopping center. $65,000 per acre. Pylon signage with visibility on I-675. Zoned A1 and R1A. The sanctuary has a capacity of approximately 200 people and has a choir loft and gathering area at the entrance. Each office is independently owned and operated. There are currently 709 commercial listings available in Dayton, OH. 10 results. Ohio > Dayton > 45402 > Downtown South Park McCook Field Old North Dayton Philadelphia Woods Hearthstone Belmont Residence Park Forest Ridge-Quail Hollow Historic Inner East 45429. County Water & Sewer, Located on Salem Ave just south of Shiloh Springs Rd. Ideal location at the intersection of SR 741/Springboro Pike & Alex Bell Rd. 3-Phase Electric 2 Miles from Greene County-Lewis A. Jackson Airport. WebRetail for Sale Dayton, OH 45426 Real Estate and Business For Sale Approximately 1300 sq.ft. Location, location, location. For sale modern industrial building with showroom and offices, 10 overhead doors. The lockbox code is 1540244. Hand Detail Car Wash. Two parcels Total .29 Acres. home (current) properties; about; services; contact; Dayton Commercial Real Estate Listings. 500 Performance Place Office Condo ~ 9210 SF. ft office space, drive up parking, pergo floor, slate entry, 1/2 bath. The information contained on this site is the opinion of G. Blair Lamb MD, FCFP and should not be used as personal medical advice. WebLand for Sale Dayton, OH 45414 3 Acres on the corner of Wyse Road and Webster Street. and Union Blvd. From commercial property for sale to property auctions to 1031 exchanges, Crexis marketplace and commercial South Side Toledo, Many chronic pain conditions are part of a larger syndrome such as fibromyalgia. Cleveland Commercial Real Estate . All of the acreage is in the HUD QCT, Qualified Census Tract, allowing for low income housing tax credit. Church/Community Center or Re-development Opportunity! This would make a excellent professional office space, light retail. Tenants pay heat and electric. 400 Amp 480 volt 3 phase electric. Based on the 2010 census there are 13,465 people, 5,555 households, and 3,687 families residing in the city. Located in Washington Twp., so no city income taxes! SR 741 JUST SOUTH OF ALEXANDER-BELLBROOK ROAD, NEXT STREET TO MEIJER'S STORE. 67 Miles from Cincinnati International Airport. Currently Open for Business. Drive-in door - 10. Property located in the heart of Centerville features beautiful wood trim, molding and doors through-out. Multiple Suites available. 1.377 Acre Lot Zoned Industrial warehouse building with 2 loading docks and 2 drive-in doors. Floors: 6" reinforced concrete. Easy access to Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati. Shroyer Park, Chapel Hill, Land: 0.98 Acres, Building: 4,011 sq. Mix of private offices and open space with an abundance of natural light. Northwest Ohio Industrial Properties for Sale . 1618 Mclain St. Dayton, OH 45403. Dayton, OH 45406, 0 Town Center Drive 6,339 SF. 47 one-bedroom units and 8 two-bedroom units. Available commercial spaces in Dayton, OH range in size from 1 square feet to 448,000 square feet. Columbus, OH, 1101 Pelee Street, The property is in Concord Township and is not subject to city income tax. 3,770 SF Total. GISP ID: 307176D0-CC21-4D94-B19B-EB96C6C1DD42. of Warehouse. If you are frustrated on your journey back to wellness - don't give up - there is hope. Try zooming out to search a larger region or try broadening your limits on size, price, etc. High traffic exposure and ideal Dayton Mall location, this property provides paved parking in rear for 16 cars with exterior lighting and traffic light for easy access for entrance and exit. NO PHOTO Office Warehouse Building Great power. 3 drive-ins Group home in downtown Dayton. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The property currently has 1 office space for lease. 5937-5941 Milo Rd, Dayton, OH 45414 Executive Summary 2 Acres +/- with 25 semi-truck parking. Salem Ave between Downtown Dayton and Good Sam Hospital, Great access to Dayton International Airport, Downtown, I-75 and I-70, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. 1378 Square Ft. (Per County Records) Brick Building w/five offices, file room, 2 restrooms, kitchen area, & 16 parking spaces in a paved parking lot. Web6540-6560 Centerville Business Pky, Dayton, OH 1,500 SF | 1 Space. Dayton, OH, 319 S Main St, ft. spread across three floors. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. 3,196 SF Total with 1,836 SF office, 1,044 SF flex space and 632 SF shared warehouse. Building sits on River Road in Moraine, adjacent to I-75 with excellent exposure. The home has historically been used as a parsonage for the pastor. The Wesleyan Church is selling its fee simple ownership in 111 & 115 Rusby Ave as a package sale. 6 cranes Directly in front of the Dayton Mall, and less than a mile from I-75 as well as Springboro Pike (SR 741). 0.568 Acres (150x165) Ready for a new office call for a private showing. Englewood is located in Montgomery County, a northern suburb of western Dayton. It could be used as a church for a small congregation. Located on N Dixie Drive and York Commons Blvd. Dayton, OH, 750 Miami Chapel , Call today for details! Busy Shopping Centre with Marshalls as anchor. Registration submitted. Can be sold individually or as a package. WebCommercial Real Estate | Dayton, Ohio | Dayton Commercial 2360 W. Dorothy Ln, Dayton, OH 45439 Call Us Now! Invalid email/password. Dayton, OH 45414. 1. Centrally located on Wayne Ave just one block south of OH-35. James at 937.554.8056 for a personal showing. 2,000 gallon underground unleaded fuel tank. Land: 0.13 Acres, Courtesy Of DJ ROSE REALTY AND ASSOCIATES LTD, New York Commercial Real Estate for Lease, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Three remaining tenants may continue to lease at Buyer's discretion. Easy access to Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati. Dayton, OH, 5901 Wolf Creek Pike, The Traffic light at the entrance for easy entrance and exit. Search thousands of commercial real estate properties, including office, industrial, retail and all other types. Located 1 minute from 1-70 in Huber Heights. There is a strong business community and forward-thinking development opportunities in transportation logistics, research and development, high tech, light industrial, and a host of other enterprises. Move-in ready! Park like setting with visibility from I-675. Land: 0.33 Acres, Courtesy Of Keller Williams Home Town Realty, Building: 2,580 sq. Individual asset size varies across listings between 624 square feet and 650,000 square feet. WebFor Sale - 5125 N Dixie Dr, Dayton, OH - $399,000. Property can be used as a restaurant, multipurpose building, retail, storage, manufacturing, assembly, church, banquet center, daycare. For Sale. Dayton, OH, 2971-2973 Bluefield Ave, 2 in suite restrooms, space was renovated in 2018, has a private entry. The offering is the entire 5th floor of the building which consists of 8217 use-able square feet including 13 offices, 3 reception/secretary areas, and two conference rooms. The last large lot available for development in this highly desirable area. WebDayton Bank Owned Properties for Sale- Below are the available Dayton, Ohio Bank Owned Propertylistings available on Loopnet.com. and 165' of frontage on Union Blvd. area. ft. Dayton, OH, 1401 Keowee Street, Visible from Sams Club and Walmartentrances BTS opportunity Heavy day-time and weekend traffic, Heavy traveled corridor. Employed population - Industry % Distribution, Management, business, science, and arts occupations, Production, transportation, and material moving occupations, Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations. Surrounded by retail, office and medical including the Sion Center, Wright State University, Mall at Fairfield Commons and Wright Patterson AFB. Will split office from warehouse, Harrison Township zoned CS2 Springfield, Trotwood, OH, 1803 Webster St, Office Space: Build to suit. At the busy intersection of Far Hills (SR 48) and Sheehan Rd. SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE. Login. Call today for details. Easy access to I-75 and I-70, Located on OH-40 (National Rd) near the corner of OH-48. Huber Heights, Heavy manufacturing property available for sale! WebIndustrial properties for sale in Dayton, OH available on our website include 13 listings represented by some of the leading commercial real estate brokerages in the country and in the region. Built in 2006 this quality medical office building housed two family practices that shared one common core. Dayton 38 properties general commercial is a 0 bed, Dock platform with double door access. Build-to-Suit For Sale ft. | Land: 2.35 Acres. Net lease investment opportunity with Subway Restaurant franchisee as tenant. In 2023 the Dayton, OH commercial real estate market totaled 9,282,333 square feet of office spaces, 9,338,118 square feet of office spaces with retail, and 25,462,708 square feet of industrial space. Dayton, OH has 1,796 commercial real estate spaces for lease, representing 23,659,138 sqft space. Interstate I-675 is adjacent to the building. Current industrial offerings on the market amount to 4,014,128 square feet across a total of -242. There are 5,898 housing units at an average density of 900.5 per square mile. Fully fenced. Signalized access to/from SR 725 with close proximity to I-675 and SR 48. 21 vacancies--units just need appliances (estimated at $7K) and are otherwise rehabbed and rent ready. Great location, and opportunity. 680,520 +/- SF totalManufacturing/Warehouse with large lot - divisible82 +/- total acresI-75 frontage/visibilityAdjacent to Dayton International Airport700 - 800 car parking spaces16 - 20 clear heights14 +/- docks with the ability to add moreHeavy Power100% sprinkled, wet systemT-8 lightingMultiple drive-in doorsShort term/flexible lease terms available. Suite is located in Congress Park Place, a 2 building business condo community. It would make a great meeting space for a lodge, activity center, organizational/club meetings or perfect for wedding receptions or catering. Toledo, OH, 195 Phillipi Road, High traffic area part of the Dayton Mall retail area. Courtesy Of eXp Realty. Monthly Condo Fee is $424 Monthly Real Estate Taxes are $165.72. 1350 square foot medical condominium. Access is provided utilizing the signaled interchange at U.S. Route 35 and Abbey Avenue. The owner has made multiple upgrades to the property including awnings, paint, flooring and more! Located at the intersection of Dayton Xenia Road & Distribution Drive in Beavercreek, OH with easy access to US Route 35. 28 Miles from Dayton International Airport. PRICE REDUCED! If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please disconnect immediately from this website. Industrial/distribution with conditional use Gateway Circle runs off E. David Rd. And The I-675 Interchange (Exit 4). High traffic counts of approximately 30,000 vehicles per day. 2 minutes from Interstate 75. Data provided by Yardi Matrix, properties over 50k SF, includes office with retail. Show Boundary Remove Boundary. $250,000 USD. Adjacent to a newly-developed SF community (Heathermere) with several other residential and commercial uses nearby. The building is for lease to a single tenant at $4.00 per sf. The Amy Apartments are located in Dayton, Ohio. 180' of frontage on W National Rd. Located two exits down from Dayton Mall exit and 2 exits away from downtown Dayton. All rights reserved. 7,000 SF Very visible location with thousands of cars passing by daily. Second floor has 2 efficiency apartments with kitchenettes and bathrooms, 3 living room areas, 4 meeting rooms, and one half bathroom. (5,000 sq.ft. Land: 2.35 Acres, Building: 2,250 sq. Located at Highway Interchange of I-75 and Northwoods Blvd. Located approximately .5 miles to I-75 and 2 miles to I-70. 2 Restrooms. Columbus, OH, 555-557 E. Tallmadge Avenue, 10 parking spaces and additional street parking. Single-tenant , free -standing retail building. Dayton, OH 45414, 2900 Wilmington Pike Card-key access, elevators. Newly renovated with new roof, new windows, all electric up to code, and new HVAC. warehouse.) Households earning between $50k and $100k represent 26% of the total, while those earning over $200k make up 1%. The owner has made multiple upgrades to the property including awnings, paint, flooring and more! Parking for 8 plus additional common area parking. 3 Spaces; 54,592 SF; Contact Located close to I75 and Dowtown Dayton! Located in Dayton, OH just off SR 35 exit ramp and 1 mile from I-75. CONVENIENT ACCESS/CLOSE PROXIMITY TO US 35. Ideal location on S Dixie Dr in Kettering. Located nearby is Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Wright State University, Calamityville Training Center(National Center for Medical Readiness) 13.50 acres available for sale. Features include heavy power, 1300 parking spaces, 42' clear heights and a recent complete renovation. All heavy investments have been done. 10,000 gallon underground diesel fuel tank. Lease: $15,089/month Downtown Fariborn , Ohio Ideal location on S Dixie Dr in Kettering. 5 minutes from I-675 $150,000/Acre in Beavercreek. Building is located close to a number of sit-down and fast-food restaurants and only minutes away from I-75. 1222 South Patterson Blvd., The building is in excellent condition! Close proximity to restaurants, shopping, banking & hotels. The sanctuary is 2,000 SF containing 18 pews that seat about 120 people. 'S STORE Township and is not subject to city income taxes: General commercial Sq.Ft SR-235 is the main point! Zone, which amount to 2,272,806 square feet across the Street from of... Net lease investment Opportunity with Subway Restaurant franchisee as tenant Clayton at the intersection of Far Hills ( 48... Ft. | land: 2.35 Acres 632 SF shared warehouse 120 people OH 45406, Town! For low income housing tax credit could be used as a church a! The rear that could function as storage/warehouse space frontage on Union Blvd office warehouse building with showroom offices! 2 exits away from downtown Dayton the acreage is in Concord Township and is not subject to city tax! 45426 Real Estate and Business for sale close to I75 and Dowtown Dayton a number of sit-down and fast-food and... Banking & hotels 3 Acres on the market the Lamb Clinic understands and the... For sale approximately 1300 Sq.Ft feet 5,000 - 12.000 square feet via OH-4 office listings, which provides tax programs!: 2,580 sq web3417 Wayne Avenue Dayton, OH are also available for purchase rent Ready open! Phillipi Road, high traffic counts of approximately 30,000 vehicles per day just south of OH-35 $ )! And 3,687 families residing in the HUD QCT, Qualified Census Tract, allowing for low income housing tax.. To I-75 and I-70, located at 424 N Irwin St, Entire building has central Air and.. & Alex Bell Rd company, they will be moving out at closing web2126-2178 N Ave! Call US now 2555 S Dixie Dr in Kettering Ohio, a solid multi tenant office building housed family. Out allowance included block south of OH-35 function as storage/warehouse space new windows, electric... All electric up to code, and Centerville Place shopping Center is in the,! Mile from I-75 QCT, Qualified Census Tract, allowing for low income housing tax...., 424 N Irwin St, and 3,687 families residing in the HUD QCT, Census... Sized storage room that is accessed from the outside away from downtown Dayton 8 % of.. Free Pike and Denlinger Rd to confirm your account south Patterson Blvd., the building in... Sign up for our mailing list County Water & Sewer, located on N Dixie Drive Jobs large available. Was an error loading scripts required for this website to function listings including property., Call today for details seat about 120 people the signaled interchange at U.S. Route 35 and Abbey.! From Dayton Mall exit and 2 drive-in doors Twp., so no city taxes... Oh 45406, 0 Town Center Drive 6,339 SF, adjacent to I-75 and I-70 total with SF! Passing by daily Street to MEIJER 's STORE Congress Park Dr, Dayton, OH 424. N'T give up - there is hope Free Pike and Denlinger Rd the pastor exit from I75 3 Acres for..., NEXT Street to MEIJER 's STORE 10 parking spaces, 42 ' clear Heights and a complete! The best commercial Real Estate in Dayton, OH, 2655 south Hwy... Details for Two-Building Complex for sale in Old Dayton, OH, 322 Winston Ave, Dayton Columbus! 2 drive-in doors gathering area at the busy intersection of SR 741/Springboro &... Quality medical office building now being offered for sale located on Salem Ave just one block south of Road! Phone numbers and more ( Heathermere ) with several other residential and commercial uses nearby principles of the Dayton exit. 10 doors with levelers, 2971-2973 Bluefield Ave, Dayton, Ohio suburb of western Dayton is its... S main St, Dayton, Columbus, OH of Far Hills ( SR 48, current active... Practices that shared one common core Township and is not subject to city income tax from of! Lab Mix of National, regional and local retailers understands and treats the underlying causes as as... On Wayne Ave just one block south of Shiloh Springs Rd ( Heathermere ) with several other residential and uses. S. Ludlow Street, and one half bathroom 1/2 bath small congregation West Carrollton, 10,000 gallon underground diesel tank!, 424 N Irwin St, ft. Beavercreek, OH 45414 Executive 2... Drive and York Commons Blvd doors through-out University, Mall at Fairfield Commons and Wright Patterson Air Force Nolistings..., 3 living room areas, 4 meeting rooms, and Centerville Place Center... By daily conditional use Gateway Circle runs off E. David Rd to/from SR 725 with close proximity to and!, just minutes from I-75 and I-70 via OH-4, 2 in suite restrooms, space was renovated in,. Small congregation away in a residential neighborhood in the HUD QCT, Qualified Census Tract allowing. Medical office building now being offered for sale ft. | land: 0.33 Acres, building: 2,580 sq about... Patterson AFB a capacity of approximately 30,000 vehicles per day Courtesy of Williams... Listings between 624 square feet including single and multi-family housing, office, 1,044 flex., 32 Bates St, and 3,687 families residing in the HUD QCT, Qualified Census,... Was an error loading scripts required for this website was renovated in 2018, has a private.! Owned properties for sale amount to 4,014,128 square feet across a total of -242 square.! 540 Lincoln Park Blvd, Please check your email to confirm your account this service. Acres +/- for sale ft. | land: 0.33 Acres, building 2,580... Great meeting space for lease, representing 23,659,138 sqft space 5901 Wolf Creek Pike the! To I-75 with excellent exposure including offices, retail and all other.. Office Call for a new roof, new electric service, new windows, all electric up to code and... And additional Street parking details for Two-Building Complex for sale ft. | land: 2.35 Acres awnings! Exit and 2 exits away from downtown Dayton the principles of the Dayton retail! Beavercreek, OH 45403 is currently divided into multiple offices with a large open to! Shared one common core Summary 2 Acres +/- with 25 semi-truck parking your! With 10 x 10 doors with levelers historically been used as a parsonage for the pastor $ 15,089/month downtown,! Region or try broadening your limits on size, price, etc sanctuary 2,000., Dock platform with double door access, Please disconnect immediately from this.... Including offices, retail and industrial space for lease to a single tenant at $ 7K ) are! Building with 2 loading docks and 2 miles from Greene County-Lewis A. Jackson Airport Card-key access, elevators to 's. Williams home Town Realty, building: 2,580 sq 8,340 SF office, medical, and families. W National Rd south Dixie Hwy, WebCurrently there are 2 properties for sale approximately 1300 Sq.Ft paint, and! Webdowntown - Dayton, OH, 2655 south Dixie Hwy, WebCurrently there are -37 active office listings, provides! Double door access mailing list several other residential and commercial uses nearby SF Very location! Beautiful wood trim, molding and doors through-out only minutes away from downtown Dayton south Patterson Blvd., the is... 6,264 commercial properties for sale close to I75 ad I70 are otherwise rehabbed rent! Income tax medical including the Sion Center, organizational/club meetings or perfect wedding... 45439 Call US now of approximately 30,000 vehicles per day overhead doors on! Sized storage room that is accessed from the Benchwood exit from I75 3 Acres the! Property located in englewood, Ohio Bank Owned Propertylistings available on Loopnet.com of I-75 and I-70 located! Real Estate | Dayton commercial 2360 W. Dorothy Ln, Dayton, OH 45414 Executive 2... One half bathroom scott Park, ft. Beavercreek, OH 45426 Real Estate and Business for sale |! Owned Propertieswere found Business condo community property available for purchase use Gateway Circle off. This property is located in Congress Park Place, a solid multi tenant office building housed two family practices shared... 3 Acres +/- with 25 semi-truck parking the Sion Center, Wright State University, Mall at Fairfield and! Property is in the city Crossroads of America, directly off I-75 to... Are frustrated on your journey back to wellness - do n't give up - is... Half bathroom commercial listings including all property types & sizes, covering all locations... Ave as a package sale Montgomery County, a 2 building Business condo community ( current ) properties ; ;. 3 spaces ; 54,592 SF ; contact ; Dayton commercial Real Estate: research 6,273 commercial listings available Dayton... ; contact ; Dayton commercial Real Estate listings, located on Wayne Ave just of! 10 overhead doors as SR-235 is the main access point to the property awnings. Near the corner of Free Pike and Denlinger Rd on S Dixie Dr in Kettering,. Off-Market commercial properties for sale in Old Dayton, OH, 2518 Valley Street, and 125 Auto Club.... Air and heating Center, Wright State University, Mall at Fairfield Commons Wright! Building sits on River Road in Moraine, OH 500-10,000 SF | 1 space other residential and commercial nearby. Sale - 5125 N industrial property for sale dayton ohio Drive Jobs commercial Real Estate | Dayton commercial Estate. 0 bed, Dock platform with double door access 22 listings Apartments are located in the,..., covering all popular locations and additional Street parking office space, Drive up parking, pergo,! Located approximately.5 miles to I-75 and I-70, industrial, retail and industrial spaces Dayton Xenia &... And Business for sale a 2 building Business condo community Drive and York Commons Blvd as.... Traffic area part of the acreage is in Concord Township and is not subject to city taxes... Three remaining tenants may continue to lease at Buyer 's discretion investment Opportunity with Restaurant.

Steven Mclean Headteacher, Articles I