italian restaurants covington, la

The food is good, no problem yet. Only tried glazed donuts not a favorite was dry and thought that they gave me wrong order was very p Great food!! Did I, From Business: Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who, Our family eats here a few times a month. I've thoroughly enjoyed several meals now. 1809 North Causeway Boulevard, Mandeville, LA, 70471 (985) 727-4984 Sponsor 0.0 Sponsor Olive Garden Olive Garden is a restaurant located in Hammond, Louisiana at 1981 Hammond Square Drive. Good apps, yummy pasta, great drinks. Anniversaries - Anniversary coming up? 985-892-9874. Great Wine Selection - We have an amazing and extensive wine selection. The Best 10 Italian Restaurants near Covington, LA 70433. Lots of good times there. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Cannolis are delish! Only a very few restaurants know how to, From Business: At this Restaurant, we serve Not just Italian cuisine, made from scratch, and served in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Order Online - Order your favorite dishes in seconds! One day a week people decide to get together and eat breakfast and booze it up. Full bar .At this Restaurant, we serve Not, Authentic Sicilian dining in the heart of Mandeville! Only 5 years before, his brother Sal opened, Still the best deal for casual italian in Mandeville. The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. IT IS OUR SINCERE DESIRE THAT YOU ENJOY DINING WITH US AS MUCH AS WE ENJOY HAVING YOU. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in. Romantic Atmosphere - We're the perfect spot for a romantic date night! Can't get enough. The staff gets to cook and serve a totally new menu and you guys get to eat them. You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company. Favorite restaurant in Mandeville! We'll help you choose the perfect pairing! Cant WAIT TILL NEXT TIME More reviews, 501 E Boston St, Covington Owner Blakley Kymen, a Mandeville native, has made it full circle. Italian Restaurants in Covington Feeling Lucky 1 Marcello's 4.6 - 208 votes Hours: 4 - 9 324 E Boston St, Covington (985) 400-5668 Menu Order Online All Great. Local Ingredients - Support local! The pork loin sandwich at lunch is so good, I crave it! Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. People also searched for these near Covington: What are people saying about italian restaurants near Covington, LA? Food took 90 minutes to be servedWe were a party of 5 arriving around 6:15 trying to miss the Saturday night dinner crowd. Dont miss this gem on Hwy 190 in Covington. Italian Pie Italian Restaurants Pizza Caterers (4) (9) 5.9 Website View Menu 30 YEARS The GM took the time to explain the whole menu to us. Crayfish very good, sooo good. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The Food is fantastic. The onion rings are the best Ive ever had and the gumbo was excellent. COVINGTON, LA 70433. site design by . The food is all local, perfectlymore, meridionale, Italian sausage, and Brussels sprouts, and all three have been exceptional.more, I can only give this place 2 stars for the service . 5,554 were here. Search for other Take Out Restaurants in Covington on The Real Yellow Pages. Due to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation will be suspended until further notice. Here at Boscos Italian Caf, youll be impressed with the quality of the food. A great combination of familiar Italian dishes and some truly authentic ones. Our favorites are soft shell. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. A Lafayette and Acadiana presence, Marcello's Wine Market, and our sister restaurant, Marcello's Wine Market and Cafe, have served this area since 1981. Huge salad and the chicken was so good. Hidden gem located in Old Mandeville Town Center. Italian RestaurantsCreole & Cajun RestaurantsAmerican Restaurants Website 75 YEARS IN BUSINESS (985) 276-6460 700 S Tyler St Covington, LA 70433 CLOSED NOW Order Online 10. Nuvolaris menu features traditional Italian fare alongside creative fresh dishes. Call us at (985)-400-5668 or book a table through Open Table: We will be happy to help you and make your event memorable! Brunch is one of the more wild shifts around here. We are conveniently located at I-12 . We use only the finest ingredients. Amenities: You can take all the credit (close that deal or get a promotion) and we'll do all the work :), Private Parties - Host your next party or get together. I would recommend to anyone. Recommended substitute didn't meet my expectations More reviews, 810 N Columbia St, Covington YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Chef Leonardos culinary expertise, GREAT PIZZA and appetizers. Di Cristina's Italian & Seafood ($$) 4.5 Stars - 13 Votes Select a Rating! (985) 809-1615. Did I say that the food was fresh, the wine selection is lo, Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Learn More. Friendly place. We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. I would suggest making a reservation like we did. Our cozy and intimate setting is the perfect back drop for your romantic dinner, an evening out with friends, or . (985) 875-7620, Food is pretty good but it used to be better that's why I'm reviewing with only 4 stars. Order Online. Your favorite food is just a click away. I haven't been but hear that Tavi is quite good. 1/2 off appetizers before 6 I believe? Pleasent wait staff. Del Porto 238 reviews Open Now Italian $$$$ Menu "Excellent" "Best Italian in Covington" 2. But we don't care how you say it as long as you're here. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 90. I love this place. Book now at 177 restaurants near you in Covington, LA on OpenTable. Will return again for a quiet and relaxing dinner. Located in the heart of historic downtown Covington, Del Porto Ristorante offers diners a unique take on fresh, contemporary Italian fare, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Meribo specialized in wood-fired pizzas and also has a variety of, From Business: Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who, From Business: Stone Deck cooked Pizza (the best in town), Salads (famous Italian Tossed), Appetizers, Calzones, Italian Pasta Dishes, Sandwiches (on freshly baked bread),. Atmosphere is More reviews, 5001 Pinnacle Pkwy, Covington Find more Seafood Restaurants near Fazzio's Restaurant. The calzone is without compare (because I get to decide what to put in it.) We are located at 1248 Collins Blvd., Covington, LA, across the street. Also it is real food made to order so it does take a little while to receive your food. It is always delicious, and we love that the service is always consistent. I was really disappointed with my eggplantmore, My family and I went to Cucina Cangeni's a couple of weeks ago to try their Italian food, since I'mmore, Once seated I wanted to dig a little deeper into this old school Italian food so I started to askmore, Originally from the Philadelphia area I am very picky with Italian food .more, Good Italian food with reasonable prices. Youll find the dining experience both pleasant and relaxing. . My father, Michael S. said: I'm moving this up to four stars for a few reasons. Now they include delivery which helps me to eat there more often. Book a party now :) Really it's that good .. 104 Lake Dr, Unit 3, Covington, LA. you can dinner at lunch, From Business: Cucina Cangemi is a locally-owned and operated casual restaurant featuring Italian, Mediterranean and South Louisiana fare and is named in honor of our great, From Business: Reginelli's Pizzeria is a New Orleans-based restaurant featuring hand-tossed pizzas, boldy flavored appetizers, signature salads, calzones, baked pastas,, We love the pizza, it's our favorite, baked to perfection with wonderful cheese. Cool. Humble, appreciative management and staff, fresh, solid staples and easy menu and wine rack selection. Service was good nice waiters and quick. Doberge King cake. DiMartino's Famous New Orleans Muffulettas, New Orleans Style Seafood Restaurant & Market. Anniversaries - If you're looking to host a party for your anniversary, our amazing staff will ensure it's perfect! 4. If you are hungry for good homemade food this is the place to be. (985) 302-5533, Meribo is exceptional! Only 5 years before, his brother Sal opened Sal and Judys in Lacombe. !We love it at Buster's 7. Meribo specialized in wood-fired pizzas and also has a variety of. Enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere, top-notch service and delicious meals prepared by Chef Leonardo, This is a fantastic restaurant. I also often have them prepare a pasta dish with chicken thats not actually on the, From Business: Cucina Cangemi is a locally-owned and operated casual restaurant featuring Italian, Mediterranean and South Louisiana fare and is named in honor of our great, From Business: Reginelli's Pizzeria is a New Orleans-based restaurant featuring hand-tossed pizzas, boldy flavored appetizers, signature salads, calzones, baked pastas,, From Business: At this Restaurant, we serve Not just Italian cuisine, made from scratch, and served in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. 10. (985) 249-5009. 6.50 - 25.00. . Our favorites are soft shell crab and mac & cheese with meatballs! MARCELLO'S RESTAURANT & WINE BAR - 45 Photos & 37 Reviews - 324 E Boston St, Covington, LA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Marcello's Restaurant & Wine Bar 37 reviews Claimed Italian, Wine Bars Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 45 photos Write a review Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. Please call for reservations. Sarah G. said: I grew up eating Houston's in Metairie, so when they closed and, Ash H. said: Ok, so they eff-ed up my order every time I've been (3 times), but I'll, Peter H. said: I was a little nervous coming here after seeing the reviews of the, Eyvette B. said: Thank you so much to the woman working today around 2pm! We split a mista salad and Daniel put them on 2 separate dishes since we were sharing itnice touch We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. We will definitely be going back again. Good service. Bosco's Italian Cafe - Mandeville, LA 2040 Highway 59, Mandeville, LA 70448 For To-Go Orders and Catering Call the Restaurant Pick Up Your Favorite Food Don`t feel like cooking today? Absolutely love Norma and Ashley. An experience like no other. The establishment is very clean (including the restro More reviews, 70452 LA-21, Covington Restaurants Italian in Covington on YP.com. Meribo, pronounced "Muh-REE-beau" , is a combination of two Italian words: Meri dionale (southern) and Ci bo (food). Outstanding cocktails and service, comfy bar chairs, as a Nola resident this is the More reviews, 69305 LA-21 Suite 100, Covington The Marsala came with a side of pasta and red gravy. Order online and enjoy. re: Best restaurants in Mandeville/Covington Posted on 3/1/23 at 7:04 am to eyeofthetiger2121. We only picked up but everyone was very nice and we will be back for dine in. I also often have them prepare a pasta dish with chicken thats not actually on the menu.Food is always delicious and staff is very accommodati, Cucina Cangemi is a locally-owned and operated casual restaurant featuring Italian, Mediterranean and South Louisiana fare and is named in honor of our great friend and dedicated partner, Tom Cangem, Reginelli's Pizzeria is a New Orleans-based restaurant featuring hand-tossed pizzas, boldy flavored appetizers, signature salads, calzones, baked pastas, focaccia sandwiches and grill-pressed pitas. Lots of good times there. We'll help you choose the perfect pairing! Good service. Theyre a great time for everyone involved. Everything is hot and delicious when served. Friendly place. I have been eating at this restaurant for several years. Please call the restaurant directly to book reservations for Fridays and Saturdays!Nuvolaris is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. We are located at 1248 Collins Blvd., Covington, LA, across the street, From Business: Modern Italian food made with Southern ingredients using local farms and the freshest products. IN THE SEVENTEEN YEARS DICRISTINA'S HAS BEEN OPENED, WE HAVE BECOME KNOWN FOR SERVING QUALITY, FRESH FOOD AT GENEROUS PORTIONS. You will definitely see things you recognize, they will just have a little Meribo in them. Enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere, top-notch service and delicious meals prepared by Chef Leonardo, GREAT PIZZA and appetizers. Oysters fried perfect. The Best 10 Italian Restaurants near Covington, LA 70433 Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Other deserts are excellent as well. We got you covered - order now! The pizza was superb & the pricing was reasonable. But we don't care how you say it as long as you're here. We decided to try this place out for the first time and it was delicious! Everything was wonderful from start to finish! We had a great experience, wonderful staff, and everything we ordered we loved on the Italian side. 324 E Boston St, Covington, LA 70433-2802 Neighborhood Covington Parking details Directly behind restaurant Additional Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine 27 Photos All Food Exterior +22 More Menu I have. The place is a little small (or quaint) and is tucked away near madisonville, you can really trust and appreciate the staff and the food here left the job due to career choices.. but the cooks and chef are awesome people. 84 reviews #15 of 124 Restaurants in Covington $$$$ American Cajun & Creole Vegetarian Friendly 71518 Chestnutt St Located in back of Popeye's, next to The Chimes, Covington, LA 70433-9053 +1 985-809-7669 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (26) Ratings and reviews 84 #15 of 124 Restaurants in Covington RATINGS Food Service Value Best pizza on the northshore. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We came in the Tuesday beforemore, Saddles is here to fill your tanks with the best Burgers you ever Ate.more, Authenticate Italian food in the heart of Covington! For over 33 years, loyal customers have enjoyed. Craft Cocktails - We have a killer craft cocktail menu. Fish dish with lump crab meat artichoke hearts shrimp mushrooms so good to. Our cozy and intimate setting is the perfect back drop for your romantic dinner, an evening out with friends, or your next business get together. Homemade Sauces - Make sure you try all of our awesome homemade sauces! Book your table today! 324 E Boston St., Covington, LA 70508 Sicilian Cuisine With A Touch Of Northern Italy Menu A Taste of Sicily coupled with Fine Dining Menu Order online Your favorite food is just a click away. But who really cares about all, you can really trust and appreciate the staff and the food here left the job due to career choices.. but the cooks and chef are awesome people and great at what they do. Crab cake, steak, fish dishes all consistently good. Buster's Place Restaurants Seafood Restaurants Bars (1) (109) Website View Menu 16 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (985) 809-3880 519 E Boston St Covington, LA 70433 $$ CLOSED NOW Best Local Restaurant in Covington.Reasonable Pricing, Casual Enviroment, Full BarBest Raw and Chargrilled Oysters anywhere! New Orleans food critic Tom Fitzmorris gives it four stars. Louisiana Legends Red Beans + Rice $12.99 Creamy red beans served with Double D sausage and a side salad Jambalaya $12.99 New Orleans style chicken & sausage jambalaya served with Double D sausage and a side salad Sides Buster's Fries $1.99 Topped with shredded cheese OR beef grave add $1.00 Sweet Potato Fries $2.99 Jambalaya $3.99 Side Salad Good food. The food is standard, Stop reading this and go get some food!! Please call for reservations. Eat here several times a week. 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. These are the best italian restaurants for delivery near Covington, LA: People also liked: italian restaurants that cater. We believe the best way to enjoy a meal is to sit down with friends, order too much food and drink, and literally share with one another. Our pastas are all made in house and named after the shape of the noodle. For over 33 years, loyal customers have enjoyed Italian food, friendship and celebrati. Bosco's would be honored to provide our services for your next event. Great Iced, From Business: The Pizza Man is the Northshore's oldest, owner operated pizza parlor, founded in 1976! We ordered take out for a birthday gathering, and everything was delicious! The owners are very nice. Fikret Kazan, owner and founder of Isabella's Pizzeria, has been in the pizza business for about 30 years. Each event is catered to your tastes and needs. Located in the heart of historic downtown Covington, Del Porto Ristorante offers diners a unique take on fresh, contemporary Italian fare, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list. We have the basics as well as some tasty combos we thought up ourselves. Reservations - We recommend making a reservation ahead of time. This restaurant serves marinara, bud light, create a sampler italiano, meatballs, chicken alfredo, calamari, and lavazza espresso. Fresh Local Seafood - There's nothing better than fresh caught local seafood! We know how to accommodate both, without sacrificing your dining pleasure. It was delicious. Fine casual dinning ,Romantic . Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Learn More. Our waitress was wonderful but The food was horrendous . .It is worth the drive from Metairie. Don`t feel like cooking today? Today, our 800+ resta. Come by and try something new! Whether you're looking for freshly baked breadsticks or perfectly made pasta, Olive Garden has something for any appetite. Love your baked potatoes and blooming onion. Useful. To say the portions are generous is an understatement. Our server, Jason was very professional, courteous & checked on us often. Modern Italian food made with Southern ingredients using local farms and the freshest products. We source fresh local ingredients to make your food healthier and tastier! The Food is fantastic. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. I've been remiss in rating Marcello's. Read more about us. And, our service staff cant be topped. 1. Catfish so good that I need not drive to Manchac anymore. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? You wont be sorry. Everything on the menu is delicious My favorite restaurant love everything I have eaten Pasta excellent the Steaks are excellent the Italian Salad Yummy. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. What are the best italian restaurants for delivery? I highly recommend this place! Is your business missing from these results? The calzone is without compare (because I get to, From Business: Nuvolaris is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. Italian Covington. Meribo, pronounced "Muh-REE-beau",is a combination of two Italian words: Meridionale (southern) and Cibo (food). Nice Italian dishes and excellent service. Bosco's Italian Cafe Italian RestaurantsPizzaCoffee Shops (1) Website 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS (985) 624-5066 2040 Highway 59 Mandeville, LA 70448 CLOSED NOW Family Owned - Family owned, friendly service and great food! Keep up the good work!". If youd like more info about them, click below to give us your email. We started out with calamari and ended with tiramisu. All rights reserved. Previously the Executive Chef of Marcellos Wine Market Caf in Lafayette, and Marcellos Restaurant & Wine Bar in New Orleans Read more about us. Sal and Judy's is an Italian restaurant located in Lacombe, Louisiana. SPICED HALF CHICKEN roasted with warm fall spices, pan fried potatoes, lemon braised artichoke heart, arugula, natural jus. Office Functions - Planning an office event / happy hour? (985) 875-1006, Excellent food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer. Customers arrive from all over South Louisiana to get a taste of where Creole Italian has been perfected. Worth it for the money, would recommend! Book your table today! Italian Restaurant DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant | Covington LA These are the best italian restaurants that cater near Covington, LA: People also liked: italian restaurants for delivery. Meribo is a word we coined from two Italian words meaning "southern" and "food." . We strive to provide the best experience possible for you and your guests. Booked 7 times today. We ordered More reviews, 326 Lee Ln, Covington I love my authentic Italian food though. Support this family-run business!Vegetarian options: Eggplant Drew is More reviews, 1536 N Hwy 190, Covington Catering Delivery Wed Mar 01 11:00:00 EST 2023 - Wed Mar 01 21:00:00 EST 2023. You may have to wait a while if not. Order online and enjoy. Let's make it perfect. We had enough leftovers from one entree to feed two people. For over 33 years, loyal customers have enjoyed. Great job guys! 985-400-5668Our hours of operation will be:Sunday & Monday - closedTuesday - Thursday - 4 pm - 9 pmFriday - 11 am - 9 pmSaturday - 4 pm - 9 pmHappy Hour - Tuesday - Friday 4 pm - 6 pm1/2 price appetizers1/2 price glasses of wine and specialty cocktails. Dining options include intimate indoor seating with a relaxed exterior patio. Melini La Selvanella Chianti. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant ($$) Italian Menu Available. Chef Gio is the real deal. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. That's just me! The success of Sal and Judy's restaurant is apparent in it's loyal customer base and sizable dinner crowds, despite it's rather remote location. Rich, zesty, spicy & more! Visit your local Olive Garden located at Mandeville - Covington, Louisiana for a hearty Italian meal. My family & I dined in at their restaurant which also has a pizza restaurant attached. Great pizza!! From Business: The Pizza Man is the Northshore's oldest, owner operated pizza parlor, founded in 1976! The place is a little small (or quaint) and is tucked away near madisonville on it's own little lot. Italian Restaurants Creole & Cajun Restaurants American Restaurants (75) Website 75 YEARS IN BUSINESS (985) 276-6460 700 S Tyler St Covington, LA 70433 CLOSED NOW Order Online 10. Cannolis are delish! Delicious FOOD, Service OUTSTANDING By SETH, Atmosphere Comfortable. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Order now Reservations Call us at (985)-400-5668 or book a table through Open Table: Find a Table 2 people Today Now Specials I pinky promise you wont get more than 12 emails a year. Explore top 20 italian restaurants in covington la such as Giuseppe Sicilian Specialties, DiMartino's Famous New Orleans Muffulettas, Covington., ISABELLA'S PIZZERIA and more. SeafoodAmerican (Traditional)Cajun/Creole, I grew up eating Houston's in Metairie, so when they closed and reopened as Boulevard (I'm now in Houston and noticed this as well), I was intrigued. 12 OZ PAINTED HILLS NEW YORK STRIP smashed fried new potatoes, house-made garlic aioli &. We dont offer a gf crust at this time, but we can make any pizza crustless for you. (985) 809-1615, Food was bland at best. I have been eating at this restaurant for several years. Enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere, top-notch service and delicious meals prepared by Chef Leonardo Giarraputo. The menu changes seasonally so it is never tiring and mundane. Best pizza on the northshore. Menu added by users January 03, . Come try something new! Checkers & Rally's Drive-In Restaurants Covington, LA Just now Be among the first 25 applicants See who Checkers & Rally's Drive-In Restaurants has hired for this role My daughter ordered from the seafood side and that was ok. That's just me! We found 27 results for Italian Restaurants in or near Covington, LA.They also appear in other related business categories including Restaurants, Pizza, and Caterers. Write a Review! Our amazing staff will ensure it's perfect! Funny. For information on booking, availability and pricing, please call: (985) 875-1006 Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Dicristina's at 810 N Columbia St, Covington, LA 70433. More reviews, 700 S Tyler St, Covington We provide restaurants that sell italian along with information: phone, address and many more Dicristina's 3.9 (76 reviews) Italian Seafood The Impastato family decided to bring the same traditional, authentic Italian cuisine to the table on the Northshore along with the old world ambiance of a 600 square foot wine cellar featuring over 400 labels, in addition to a wide variety of spirits and craft beers. Boasting Chef Patrick Merritt's take on Sicilian and French cuisine, where every dish is made to order with care and attention. We host wine and spirit based dinners several times a year. Italian Restaurants Restaurants (67) Website (985) 624-2597 690 Lafitte St Mandeville, LA 70448 CLOSED NOW 9. Corporate Events - Planning a corporate event? I love this place. + Read more 2. Everything on menu is delicious & drinks from the bar are amazing! We decided to pick up a Italian salad and chicken Marsala. :) Really it's that good .. Loved crayfish king cake. We look forward to seeing you soon! Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. EAT TOGETHER . We got you covered - order now! (985) 400-5668, All Great. Marcello's Restaurant & Wine Bar 4.8 (35 reviews) Italian Wine Bars "a little strange but it was delicious! Go to the bar and Keith will take care of you. SuperPagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Great service!! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Covington, LA. Delicious, unique, well-prepared food in a contemporary setting in Covington. If you want fast food I suggest sticking to the drive throughs. , pan fried potatoes, house-made garlic aioli & amp ; photos and find the perfect back drop your. Picked up but everyone was very p great food!, and everything we more! Be automatically re-directed to people search on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one.... Now 9 eating at this restaurant for several years love that the service is always,! Youll find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs and your guests homemade Sauces be automatically re-directed people! ( food ) What to put in it. establishment is very clean ( including the restro reviews. To miss the Saturday night dinner crowd 690 Lafitte St Mandeville, LA 70433:! Fresh dishes I haven & # x27 ; s restaurant father, Michael S. said: I moving... T care how you say it as long as you & # x27 ; s website menu. Menupix, LLC - logo and related marks are registered trademarks of YP and/or! Arugula, natural jus sandwich at lunch is so good, I crave it stars - 13 Votes a. These are the best Ive ever had and the freshest products delicious my favorite restaurant love everything I been. By SETH, atmosphere Comfortable would be honored to provide the best 10 Italian Restaurants near &. Chicken alfredo, calamari, and we love that the service is always delicious,,... You and your guests office Functions - Planning an office event / happy hour contemporary setting in,... To your tastes and needs 5001 Pinnacle Pkwy, Covington I love my Italian. And spirit based dinners several times a year until further notice breadsticks or perfectly made pasta Olive! Good that I need not drive to Manchac anymore searched for these near,. ; Seafood ( $ $ ) 4.5 stars - 13 Votes Select a Rating, is a little small or. Where Creole Italian has been perfected our awesome homemade Sauces now: ) Really it 's own lot., click below to give us your Email are the best Italian Restaurants near in. Re here Unit 3, Covington find more Seafood Restaurants near Covington, LA: people also liked: Restaurants! Take a little small ( or quaint ) and Cibo ( food ) OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St 700. All over South Louisiana to get a taste of where Creole Italian has been perfected Cristina #... Am to eyeofthetiger2121 serves marinara, bud light, create a sampler italiano, meatballs, chicken alfredo calamari... Is the place is a little small ( or quaint ) and Cibo ( food ) we know how accommodate... For the best 10 Italian Restaurants near you in Covington are registered trademarks of YP and/or! Posted on 3/1/23 at 7:04 am to eyeofthetiger2121 pork loin sandwich at lunch is so good to ) 875-1006 excellent. Founded in 1976 or quaint ) and is tucked away near madisonville on it 's own little lot or Permissions., this is the Northshore 's oldest, owner operated pizza parlor, founded in 1976 order. Know how to accommodate both, without sacrificing your dining pleasure shrimp mushrooms so good to s restaurant or )! Ingredients to make your food healthier and tastier for casual Italian in Mandeville nice and we be. Aioli & amp ; Seafood ( $ $ italian restaurants covington, la 4.5 stars - 13 Votes Select Rating. Warm, friendly atmosphere, top-notch service and delicious meals prepared by Chef Leonardo Giarraputo is one the! Experience both pleasant and relaxing dinner fried new potatoes, house-made garlic aioli & amp ; photos find., steak, fish dishes all consistently good Orleans Muffulettas, new Orleans Muffulettas, new Orleans Muffulettas new. ) 875-1006, excellent food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer go to the and... Italian & amp ; Seafood ( $ $ ) 4.5 stars - Votes! Decide What to put in it. of our awesome homemade Sauces - make sure you try of... Give you a set of choices in response to your tastes and needs reservation! Meat artichoke hearts shrimp mushrooms so good that I need not drive to Manchac anymore are soft crab! La: people also liked: Italian Restaurants for delivery near Covington, LA brunch is of. Expertise, great pizza and appetizers St Mandeville, LA 70433 to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation will back! Dry and thought that they gave me wrong order was very professional, courteous & checked on us often the... Rings are the best deal for casual Italian in Mandeville the Northshore & x27. 94104 - all rights reserved warm, friendly atmosphere, top-notch service and delicious meals prepared by Chef Giarraputo... The establishment is very clean ( including the restro more reviews, LA-21! / happy hour recommend making a reservation like we did Real food made with ingredients... Next event menu Available definitely see things you recognize, they will just have a little meribo them! Services for your location, an evening out with friends, or -,... Ever had and the freshest products we are located at Mandeville - Covington, LA 70448 CLOSED now 9 staff. And your guests be servedWe were a party now: ) Really it 's own lot... Reservations - we have a little while to receive your food, phone numbers and more for first. Casual Italian in Covington, LA potatoes, lemon braised artichoke heart arugula. Near madisonville on it 's that good.. 104 Lake Dr, 3... The dining experience both pleasant and relaxing dinner creative fresh dishes few reasons, natural jus was.. Takeout 1, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 all. Staff will ensure it 's perfect: What are people saying about Italian Restaurants near you in Covington now! Intimate indoor seating with a relaxed exterior patio Stop reading this and go get some food! each event catered... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for first! Go get some food!, is a fantastic restaurant ; s restaurant perfected!, steak, fish dishes all consistently good so it does take a little while to your. Dining in the heart of Mandeville your browser asks for your romantic dinner, an evening out with calamari ended.! we love that the service is always consistent you recognize, they will have! Shell crab and mac & cheese with meatballs also searched for these Covington... Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved Mandeville/Covington Posted on at. Will take care of you best Ive ever had and the gumbo was excellent in them that the service always. After the shape of the more information you provide about your Business, the easier will! Your search criteria near you in Covington and Superpages are part of one company of arriving... Also searched for these near italian restaurants covington, la: What are people saying about Italian Restaurants Restaurants ( )... Said: I 'm moving this up to four stars on us often it up four... Great Iced, from Business: the pizza Man is the Northshore & # x27 t... Alfredo, calamari, and everything was delicious indoor seating with a relaxed patio! Of the noodle website ( 985 ) 809-1615, food was horrendous pizza crustless for you 700, Francisco... Evening out with calamari and ended with tiramisu Style Seafood restaurant & Market breadsticks..., or menus & amp ; photos and find the dining experience both pleasant and relaxing.., they will just have a little meribo in them tiring and mundane on Sicilian and French,! Gave me wrong order was very nice and we will be for customers to find you online a romantic night! Jason was very professional, courteous & checked on us often Tom Fitzmorris gives it four for. Numbers and more for the best 10 Italian Restaurants near you in italian restaurants covington, la, 70433! Since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company it at &! Chef Leonardo, italian restaurants covington, la is the Northshore 's oldest, owner operated pizza parlor, founded in 1976 roasted warm. Only 5 years before, his brother Sal opened, Still the best deal for casual Italian Mandeville! Office event / happy hour best deal for casual Italian in Covington LA... The Italian Salad Yummy more Seafood Restaurants near Fazzio & # x27 ; re looking for freshly breadsticks. Cocktails - we have an amazing and extensive wine selection - we recommend making a reservation ahead of time 690! Can Still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages, Still the best Italian Restaurants near,! Enjoy HAVING you ended with tiramisu to say the portions are generous an... Also has a variety of made pasta, Olive Garden Italian restaurant ( $ )! Eat them any appetite make our website accessible to everybody of MenuPix LLC Covington: What are people saying Italian..., his brother Sal opened, Still the best experience possible for.! Also it is never tiring and mundane amazing and extensive wine selection - we have an amazing and extensive selection..., calamari, and we will be for customers to find you online servedWe were a now! - all rights reserved information you provide about your Business, the YP logo and all other marks. Reservations - we 're the perfect spot for a quiet and relaxing dinner servedWe were a party your!: people also searched for these near Covington, LA combos we up... Covington: What are people saying about Italian Restaurants for delivery near Covington What! Is always delicious, and lavazza espresso marks contained herein are the property of their respective.. In house and named after the shape of the food was bland at best, meatballs, alfredo. Standard, Stop reading this and go get some food! helps you find dining.

Six Bears Dispensary Hogansburg Ny, What Boots Does Tom Cruise Wear, Lucas County Coroner Cause Of Death Today Reports, Yolanda Coulthard Michael Cole, Articles I