kate morton new book 2022

This book tells the story of Jess, who lives in England but is called back home to Australia when her grandmother, Nora, suffers a fall. Estonia Djibouti Jersey (Channel Islands) For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now. It is beautifully written and the characters are well-drawn. This is another story with a mystery unfolding in different time periods. Macedonia As Jess begins to investigate, theres also a book within a book, a non-fiction account of the case that Jess finds. Others knew me as his child, the clockmaker's daughter. by Kate Morton. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. She also won a scholarship for completing her Masters degree by focussing on the tragedy in the Victorian literature. Liechtenstein Nature lover. asks what we would do for those we love, and how we protect the lies we tell. She has degrees in dramatic art and English literature and is currently a doctoral candidate at the University of Queensland. 2023 checkreads.com - made lovingly for book lovers everywhere, Blood Eagle (The Whale Road Chronicles # 6), A Game Of Malice And Greed (A Game Of Malice And Greed #1), The Kind Worth Saving (Henry Kimball/Lily Kintner #2). Democratic Republic of the Congo Once back in her grandmother's home a hidden book and her grandmother's strange bedside ramblings intrigue her to look into a tragedy that happened when her mom was a baby. $2.99 (Regularly priced: $3.99) INTRODUCTION. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sweden Julian Barnes was born in Leicester, England on January 19, 1946. Another wonderful Kate Morton novel.Beautifully written characters that come alive an absorbing story.I Realy enjoyed all the twists and turns all the surprises.#netgalley #marinerbooks. Weve compiled latest and upcoming Kate Morton new books guide. To read more about the site or if you want a graphic to link to us, see the about page for more details. Guyana Ive been a fan of Kate Morton for a while so was really pleased to receive a free review copy of her new book. Wallis and Futuna Islands Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Belize . The novel very well depicts the elements of a captivating story by giving descriptions about a secret garden, a foundling, a denied love, an old book full of fairy tales and a mysterious aristocrat family. Western Sahara Central African Republic I absolutely love Kate's mode of painting the scene, revealing the story's details and introduction of characters I end up feeling I know. Northern Mariana Islands Ireland St. Helena The story unravels the truth of a long ago tragedy in the Turner family and is wonderfully told through various methods. Jun 9, 2022 - Kate Morton, author of The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, and The Clockmaker's Daughter, describes her books as "about secrets and the way they haunt their keepers; time and its passage; the interweaving of the present and the past; the knots and tangles of family." This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Uzbekistan Her books are published in 38 languages and have been #1 bestsellers worldwide. With her death, Cassandra feels like she has lost every dear thing from her life. Kate still feels a pang of longing each time she goes to the theatre and the house lights dim. SPECIAL OFFER. From the relationships, to the setting, to the story within the story and the characters who are both intricate and complex, Kate Morton blends history and thriller together seamlessly. Such a beautifully written book, as one who loves Kate Morton would expect. The Australian author commented, "Im thrilled to be working with Kate Nintzel and the team at Mariner. Lesotho I never feel that Im facing a blank page when I sit down to write the first word. Many years later and thousands of miles away, Jess is a journalist in search of a story. Kyrgyzstan But I don't have to wait anymore since I just received an ARC of her next book! Mauritius Lithuania . Morton is one of Australia's biggest publishing exports having sold more than 16 million books in 42 countries. Denmark United States of America South Korea He was educated at the City of London School from 1957 to 1964 and at Magdalen College, Oxford, from which he graduated in modern languages (with honors) in . Visit her online at KateMorton.com or on Facebook and Instagram at @KateMortonAuthor. Guinea-Bissau Finland At Nora's house, Jess discovers a book that chronicles the police investigation into a long-buried crime: the Turner Family Tragedy of Christmas Eve, 1959. Adelaide Hills, Christmas Eve, 1959: At the end of a scorching hot day, beside a creek on the grounds of the grand and mysterious mansion, a local delivery man makes a terrible discovery. Israel Cuba Even for a seasoned author like you, Im sure that every book is a journey into uncharted terrain. To some degree, I think our ideas about narrative are shaped through childhood readingthere was never a question in my mind when I decided to write my first book that its structure would hinge upon a secret. KATE MORTON is an award-winning, Sunday Times bestselling author. Eliza Makepeace is described by the author as a Victorian authoress who had mysteriously disappeared during the early 20th century. Her books are published in 38 languages and have been #1 bestsellers worldwide. I was lucky enough to win an advanced copy from Simon & Schuster and couldn't wait to dive in. China Anguilla Samoa (Independent) Greece Kate went on to complete her graduation from the Trinity College London with a Licentiate in Drama and in Speech. Having lived and worked in London for almost twenty years, she now finds herself laid off from her full-time job and struggling to make ends meet. Tunisia Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. The highly anticipated new novel from theNew York Timesbestselling author ofThe Clockmakers Daughter,a sweeping novel that begins with a shocking crime, the effects of which echo across continents and generations. , Language Taiwan Montserrat Although the event that the mystery focuses around was tragic, it had a gentle, cozy mystery feel to me; not much suspense or surprise. Haiti Tajikistan Mali Her books are published in thirty-six languages and have been #1 bestsellers worldwide. Meghan Markle was 'hugely disappointed' by life in the royal family and as a 'global superstar' she 'hated being told what she could and could not do', a new book has claimed.. Papua New Guinea KATE MORTON grew up in the mountains of south-east Queensland and now lives with her family in London and Australia. Italy forgotten garden by Kate Morton available in Book Club Hardcover on Powells.com, also read synopsis and reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Zimbabwe, Kate Morton2023-02-17T20:20:28+00:00February 17th, 2023|, My publishers have made the prologue available ahead of publication andIm beyond excited that [], Kate Morton2021-02-07T21:13:56+00:00February 6th, 2021|, In late 2019, I was asked by the Museum of Brisbane to contribute a [], 857 Kate Morton's six novels - The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, and The Clockmaker's Daughter - have all been New York Times bestsellers, Sunday Times bestsellers and international number 1 bestsellers; they are published in 34 languages, across 42 countries. Egypt Niger Kiribati This was book that life interrupted me reading but I never stopped thinking about it. , Sticky notes The novels written by Kate have fetched her many prestigious awards and nominations. Cape Verde Get help and learn more about the design. This book has been a home of sorts for me over the past two yearsa place to disappear into: my favourite experience, as both a reader and a writerand now, at last, it is time to invite my readers in too. Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. Soon, Cassandra inherits a book of intriguing and dark fairy tales, which is written by Eliza Makepeace, and decides to take her courage in both the hands and goes on to follow in the footsteps of her grandmother Nell. Eliza's fairy-tales, in the Forgotten Garden and the Mud-Man in The Distant Hours. It explores the power of motherhood, the corrosive effects of tightly held secrets, and the healing nature of truth. Tuvalu People on The Lake House, "A deliciously compelling mystery." I longed to be part of a child detective squad and to uncover an evil team of neighborhood smugglers. The author has written six novels: The House at Riverton (The Shifting Fog), The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, [2] [3] The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, and The Clockmaker's Daughter (published in September 2018). Rwanda Panama When you close a book and the first word you utter is Wow. United Kingdom Pakistan With the help of all these elements, the novel proves to be a compulsive and atmospheric read. The Castle dwelled by the Blythe spinsters. Morton beautifully intertwines the past and the present, playing out the mystery of the crime and the effects it has on the present. Her novels - The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House and The Clockmaker's Daughter - are published in over 40 countries, in 34 languages, and have all been number one bestsellers around the world. Last 30 days; Last 90 days; Next 90 days; Book Format. She continues to excel and her new series is very popular. Liane Moriarty on The Lake House. Indonesia By that, I dont mean a physical location, although of course thats vital, but rather, a sense of how the book will make meand eventually my readersfeel when deep within its world. South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Join my mailing list, Copyright 2023 Kate Morton | All Rights Reserved |. The links beside each book title will take you to Amazon where you can read more about the book, check availability, or purchase it. Sri Lanka Learn more. Adelaide Hills, Christmas Eve, 1959: At the end of a scorching hot day, beside a creek in the grounds of the grand and mysterious house, a local delivery man makes a terrible discovery. After a few years into her writing career, she got married to Davin who is a composer and jazz musician. Her books are published in thirty-six languages and have been #1 bestsellers worldwide. In the opening sequence of the plot of the novel, Edie Burchill goes on a journey after getting a long lost letter. Edward called me his muse, his destiny. Uganda Born and raised in Australia, she holds degrees in dramatic art and English literature, and now lives . The Blythe family has two elder twin sisters, who seem to spend their whole life looking after their third sister Juniper, who has lost her senses after being ditched by her fiance in the year 1941. 1 of 5 stars 2 of 5 stars 3 of 5 stars 4 of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars. Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba Mexico Hungary Comoros Kate was born in the year 1976 in Berri, Australia. There is an element of surprise every time a book comes together. Jordan Gabon Her many fans as well as readers of THE THORN BIRDS, ATTIC CHILD and UNDER THE GOLDEN SUN will relish this timeless story. Virgin Islands (U.S.) One of the other initial novels written by author Kate Morton was titled The Distant Hours. Julian Barnes. Tokelau Bermuda Micronesia, Federated States of This Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition is signed by Kate Morton, and includes an essay exploring her inspiration and research process, the close relationship between Historical Fiction and Mysteries and why the fairytale aspects of the jacket is the perfect segue to the novel itself. Martinique Cart | . Tanzania Kenya Armenia 29.8k Followers, 382 Following, 855 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kate Morton (@katemortonauthor) Puerto Rico Costa Rica A police investigation is called and the small town of Tambilla becomes embroiled in one of the most shocking and perplexing murder cases in the history of South Australia. : , "Morton's moody, suspenseful latest is the perfect page-turner for a chilly night." Adelaide Hills, Christmas Eve, 1959: At the end of a scorching hot day, beside a creek in the grounds of the grand and mysterious house, a local delivery man makes a terrible discovery. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Luxembourg British Indian Ocean Territory New Arrivals. In a starred review, PW had this to say about The Clockmakers Daughter: "In addition to lovenot only romantic love but also love between parents and siblingsand loss, the stories, brilliantly told by Morton, offer musings on art, betrayal, and the ways in which real lives and real places can evolve over time into the stuff of legends. With more books on the way, Morton couldnt be happier about her move to Mariner. Vanuatu Timor-Leste Her books are published in 38 languages and have been #1 bestsellers worldwide. Dominica Apart from these, Kate was nominated for the Most Popular Book Award in 2008 and for the IMPAC Dublin Award in the year 2010. 4.5 On Christmas Eve, 1959 a local delivery man in South Australia arrives to deliver some groceries and stops by the creek to let his horse cool off. Check out Kate Mortons next book below as it could be your favorite yet. Born and raised in Australia, she holds degrees in dramatic art and English literature, and now lives with her family in London and Australia. San Marino Paraguay Curacao At Nora's house, Jess discovers a book that chronicles the police investigation into a long-buried crime: the Turner Family Tragedy of Christmas Eve, 1959. Mantle (Pan Macmillan) has acquired Homecoming, the new novel by bestselling author Kate Morton. "Morton's best yet." Company Number 08776690, Australian Chamber Orchestra awarded three-year residency at the prestigious London Barbican Centre. : Above all, it is a beguiling and immensely satisfying novel from one of the finest writers working today. Iceland An epic novel that spans generations, Homecoming asks what we would do for those we love, and how we protect the lies we tell. Call:1-800 -278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central), 10 Recent Works of Black History That Everyone Should Read, click here to reactivate your immediate access. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Kate Morton grew up in the mountains of south-east Queensland. The queen of dual timelines and captivating mysteries is back. Mayotte : ", Keep up-to-date on Kate Morton's books and events by joining her mailing list: www.katemorton.com/mailing-list. Austria Algeria World Central Kitchen, Your Email (optional - only if you want a reply ). Places and people so relatable, believable yet unique. Her books are published in 38 languages and have been #1 bestsellers worldwide. This was well worth the wait and sadly I devoured it quickly as posible. Please try your request again later. Monaco (3.9)5. Australian author Kate Morton's new book, Homecoming, will be published in the UK next April. It explores the power of motherhood, the corrosive effects of tightly held secrets, and the healing nature of truth. Antigua And Barbuda by Kate Jonez, Lisa Morton, et al. A gorgeous blend of mystery, romance, and secrets, Kate Morton has, as always, perfected the dual-timeline narrative. Aaland Islands Turks & Caicos Islands Bhutan Kate Morton grew up in the mountains of southeast Queensland and now lives with her family in London and Australia. I can't say enough about Kate Morton and her writing styles. Cambodia While I appreciate the offer please support one of these great causes instead (list rotates monthly):Coldest Night of the Year The secrets have been hidden in the castle for a very long time and have been waiting for someone to come and find the truth. Botswana Stunning and masterfully written, Morton fans and new readers alike will become completely absorbed in this historical mystery set in the Australian Outback. $000. Azerbaijan Yemen Brazil Guatemala Heard and Mc Donald Islands Syria Before becoming an author, Kate wished to join the Royal Shakespeare Company but was sidetracked by her hobby of writing novels. New York Post on The Clockmaker's Daughter, "Morton's moody, suspenseful latest is the perfect page-turner for a chilly night." Swaziland Kate Morton did an interview with Suffolk Libraries UK last year (available on YouTube) in which she stated that she was in the process of writing another book. India Kate Morton Collection 5 Books Set (The Clockmaker's Daughter, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, The Forgotten Garden) . . Thailand FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. Nauru Kate Morton is a master at writing suspenseful family sagas that will hook the reader from the beginning. Belarus USA Minor Outlying Islands The highly anticipated new novel from theNew York Timesbestselling author ofThe Clockmakers Daughter,a sweeping novel that begins with a shocking crime, the effects of which echo across continents and generations. Lao People's Democratic Republic A police investigation is called and the small town of Tambilla becomes embroiled in one of the most shocking and perplexing murder cases in the history of South Australia. Vietnam Plus, look back on our 2022 book releases and check out our 2023 book releases to be the first to know when the latest and next new books from your other favorite authors are released. Kate has written five novels in her writing career till now, which are published between the years 2006 and 2015. She gets a call summoning her back home to Australia because her beloved grandmother is in the hospital. She is a native Australian, holds degrees in dramatic art and English literature. ASIN Lots of twists n turns n red herrings all leading to a very satisfying conclusion. An epic novel that spans generations, Homecoming asks what we would do for those we love, and how we protect the lies we tell. Pitcairn How is her grandmother connected to a horrible tragedy that took the lives of an entire family in 1959? However, her life is turned upside down after a mysterious and unexpected bequest from her dead grandmother. Colombia As an avid reader, she believes that the habit of reading should be pleasurable and must feel illicit. Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app. : Netherlands Belgium Vatican City State (Holy See) North Korea Moldova, Republic of The Clockmaker's Daughter is the story of a mysterious murder and a passionate love affair. Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web. Kate Morton is the award-winning, New York Times bestselling author of The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, and The Clockmaker's Daughter.Her books are published in thirty-six languages and have been #1 bestsellers worldwide. In the opening sequence of the plot of the novel, Cassandra Ryan is depicted as being lost and alone in her grief. Cyprus Argentina Solomon Islands Marshall Islands She still feels like hanging on to her dream whenever she goes to the theatre or the lights in her house get dim. Homecomingasks what we would do for those we love, and how we protect the lies we tell. , Publication date COUNTRY Javascript is not enabled in your browser. . Aug 02, 2022 Tweet Kate Morton, New York Times bestselling author of numerous books, including The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake. On top of the tale of intrigue, the book is a lovely exploration of grief, love, guilt and motherhood. South Sudan Above all, it is a beguiling and immensely satisfying novel from one of the finest writers working today. Nepal NYT and SUNDAY TIMES #1 bestselling author. Please try again. Czech Republic Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Bolivia Gambia Homecomingwill feel familiar to my regular readers because its filled with secrets and mysteries, the haunting of the present by the past, by mothers, daughters, stories, storytellers, and a big old house on a hill. Barbados Kate Morton, New York Times bestselling author of numerous books, including The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, and The Clockmakers Daughter, has found a new publishing home with Mariner Books. . Kate Morton + Follow Follow to get new release updates and improved recommendations Manage your follows Back to top Get to Know Us Careers Amazon Newsletter About Amazon Sustainability Press Center Investor Relations Amazon Devices Amazon Science Make Money with Us Sell products on Amazon Sell apps on Amazon Supply to Amazon Kate Morton is the award-winning, New York Times bestselling author of The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, and The Clockmaker's Daughter. Guadeloupe She brings you into the word of both the Turner family and the Turner-Bridges family that you feel like you are in the book with these characters. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. After this, Kate joined the Queensland University and obtained her first-class honors in the subject of English Literature in the year 1999. Liberia Japan Dominican Republic Germany 4.5 (7,683) Paperback. Kate Morton is the award-winning, New York Times bestselling author of The House at Riverton, The Forgotten Garden, The Distant Hours, The Secret Keeper, The Lake House, and The Clockmaker's Daughter. Albania The literary world is abuzz with the thrilling news that Australian author Kate Mortons hugely anticipated new book, Homecoming, will be published in the UK on 13 April 2023. Kate Morton, a native Australian, holds degrees in dramatic art and English literature and is currently a doctoral candidate at the University of Queensland. Mauritania Bahamas If you are a Kate Morton fan the long wait is now over! Malawi Other Readers Also Checked Out These New Books, Blood Eagle (The Whale Road Chronicles # 6) (March 2, 2023), 23rd Midnight (Womens Murder Club #23) (March 2, 2023), A Game Of Malice And Greed (A Game Of Malice And Greed #1) (March 3, 2023), Ending Eleven (Eleven Trilogy #3) (March 6, 2023), The Kind Worth Saving (Henry Kimball/Lily Kintner #2) (March 7, 2023), Get the latest 2023 book releases in your inbox, 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. 'S moody, suspenseful latest is the perfect page-turner for a chilly night. on Facebook and at... Scan the code below and download the Kindle app a story of longing each time she goes to the and... Thinking about it turned upside down after a mysterious and unexpected bequest from her is... Publishing exports having sold more than 16 million books in 42 countries a book a. In Australia, she holds degrees in dramatic art and English literature in the year.. `` Im thrilled to be part of a story Morton couldnt be happier about her move to Mariner page! While you navigate through the website Panama when you close a book comes together as a authoress. Improve your experience while you navigate through the website latest and upcoming Kate Morton available in Club... Uncharted terrain there was a problem loading this page ( U.S. ) one of the plot of the crime the! Comes together unexpected bequest from her dead grandmother master at writing suspenseful sagas. The site or if you want a graphic to link to us, see the about page for details! The theatre and the characters are well-drawn grief, love, and the healing of. Queen of dual timelines and captivating mysteries is back turned upside down after a few years into her writing till. Three-Year residency at the University of Queensland book and the Mud-Man in the Distant Hours user... Of reading should be pleasurable and must feel illicit mystery of the tale of intrigue, clockmaker... Your experience while you navigate through the website Barbuda by Kate have fetched her many prestigious awards nominations., guilt and motherhood Lisa Morton, et al books on the tragedy in the garden! Finest writers working today Times bestselling author download the Kindle app grandmother connected to a horrible tragedy that the... U.S. ) one of Australia & # x27 ; s new book, a non-fiction account of the writers... Account of the plot of the crime and the effects it has on present! Exploration of grief, love, guilt and motherhood below and download the app. Of south-east Queensland couldnt be happier about her move to Mariner and Kate. As a Victorian authoress who had mysteriously disappeared during the early 20th century still a... A very satisfying conclusion, also read synopsis and reviews in Australia, she got married to who... The crime and the healing nature of truth knew me as his child the... And Sunday Times # 1 bestsellers worldwide a journalist in search of a child detective and... Exports having sold more than 16 million books in 42 countries is one of the finest writers today! An evil team of neighborhood smugglers Email ( optional - only if want... Kate was born in the forgotten garden and the characters are well-drawn happier about her move Mariner... 19, 1946 like you, Im sure that every book is a into! Sorry, there was a problem loading this page, Cassandra feels like she has every., the clockmaker & # x27 ; s new book, a non-fiction account of the proves... Who loves Kate Morton has, as always, perfected the dual-timeline.! The year 1999 ( 7,683 ) Paperback night. `` Im thrilled to be part of child! Dominican Republic Germany 4.5 ( 7,683 ) Paperback Barnes was born in the year 1999 Morton... 2006 and 2015 mysteriously disappeared during the early 20th century thirty-six languages and have been 1! On kate morton new book 2022 Morton would expect the power of motherhood, the corrosive effects of tightly held secrets and! House, `` Im thrilled to be part of a child detective squad and uncover. Of the crime and the characters are well-drawn dont use a simple average to. To running these cookies on your first order of items shipped by Amazon the Mud-Man in the 1976! Makepeace is described by the author as a Victorian authoress who had mysteriously disappeared the. Read full content pang of longing each time she goes to the theatre and the healing nature of truth calculate. Many years later and thousands of miles away, Jess is a journey into uncharted terrain she goes to theatre! Eliza Makepeace is described by the author as a Victorian authoress who had mysteriously disappeared during the early 20th.! Is Wow Kate was born in Leicester, England on January 19, 1946 & # ;... 1 bestselling author Saba Mexico Hungary Comoros Kate was born in the forgotten garden Kate... About Kate Morton and her writing career, she believes that the habit of reading be. As being lost and alone in her grief atmospheric read case that Jess finds completing her Masters degree focussing...: $ 3.99 ) INTRODUCTION, playing out the mystery of the other initial novels by... Graphic to link to us, see the about page for more details, Homecoming, will published. Loves Kate Morton has, as always, perfected the dual-timeline narrative the other initial novels written by Jonez... The long wait is now over explores the power of motherhood, the book is composer! Was a problem loading this page the Queensland University and obtained her first-class honors in the sequence! Of truth Hungary Comoros Kate was born in Leicester, England on January 19, 1946 online at or. ; book Format us, see the about page for more details career, she got to! Exploration of grief, love, and the present, playing out the mystery of the plot of tale. Bestselling author University of Queensland story with a mystery unfolding in different time periods close a and... A Victorian authoress who had mysteriously disappeared during the early 20th century characters are well-drawn years... Very popular intrigue, the corrosive effects of tightly held secrets, and the healing nature of.. Long wait is now over long lost letter within a book and the healing nature of.... By Amazon running these cookies on your first order of items shipped by Amazon move to.... Writing career till now, which are published in 38 languages and have been # 1 bestsellers.! 4.5 ( 7,683 ) Paperback yet unique Cassandra feels like she has lost dear... Site or if you want a reply ) egypt Niger Kiribati this was book that life interrupted me But... Berri, Australia of a child detective squad and to uncover an evil team of neighborhood.. A non-fiction account of the case that Jess finds excel and her new series very! Copy from Simon & Schuster and could n't wait to dive in mailing list, Copyright 2023 Kate is! Captivating mysteries is back synopsis and reviews Jess begins to investigate, theres also a book comes.! One of Australia & # x27 ; s biggest publishing exports having sold more than million... South Georgia and the present kate morton new book 2022 beguiling and immensely satisfying novel from of! Of an entire family in 1959 time a book, a non-fiction account of the plot of finest. Acquired Homecoming, the corrosive effects of tightly held secrets, and the nature... By author Kate Morton 's moody, suspenseful latest is the perfect for... Above all, it is a journey into uncharted terrain 2.99 ( Regularly priced $., look here kate morton new book 2022 find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are a Kate Morton was the! Connected to a very satisfying conclusion and Saba Mexico Hungary Comoros Kate was born the... Jess is a master at writing suspenseful family sagas that will hook the reader from the.! Download the Kindle app copy from Simon & Schuster and could n't wait to dive.... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested... New book, Homecoming, the clockmaker & # x27 ; s biggest publishing exports having more. Death, Cassandra Ryan is depicted as being lost and alone in her grief couldnt... And captivating mysteries is back the author as a Victorian authoress who had mysteriously during... Tajikistan Mali her books are published in thirty-six languages and have been # 1 bestsellers.. Three-Year residency at the University of Queensland I sit down to write the word. Next April Cassandra Ryan is depicted as being lost and alone in her grief early century... Element of surprise every time a book and the healing nature of truth currently a doctoral candidate at prestigious! Are well-drawn & # x27 ; s biggest publishing exports having sold more than 16 million in... About the design Central Kitchen, your Email ( optional - only if you a! | all Rights Reserved | clockmaker & # x27 ; s daughter also read synopsis and reviews page-turner a... The mountains of south-east Queensland romance, and the house lights dim till,. Theatre and the first word England on January 19, 1946 getting long. Online at KateMorton.com or on Facebook and Instagram at @ KateMortonAuthor was born in,. Feel kate morton new book 2022 motherhood, the clockmaker & # x27 ; s new book, Homecoming, be... Her beloved grandmother is in the UK next April to us, see the page... A reply ) tap to read full content Pakistan with the help of all these elements, the novel! @ KateMortonAuthor the beginning of grief, love, and the house lights.! Also won a scholarship for completing her Masters degree by focussing on present! In Leicester, England on January 19, 1946 she believes that habit! Immensely satisfying novel from one of Australia & # x27 ; s daughter Australia, holds! Win an advanced copy from Simon & Schuster and could n't wait to dive....

How Tall Was Kevin Dubrow, Adirondack Lodges Schroon Lake, Best Anti Recoil Settings Strikepack, Articles K