katie kenyon websleuths

Katie Kenyon, 33, has not been seen since she got into a silver Ford Transit van on Friday, as cops have arrested a man, 50, on suspicion of kidnap. I wonder if this is an ex partner, and whether there had been any ongoing issues around parental control. Katie was beautiful and silly. The 33-year-old is believed to have left an address in Burnley before travelling with a man in a. And aJustGiving page for Katie has so far raised 5,455. Good sentence, happy with that, so he'd be 82/83 if ever released? Really pleased for Katie's family and friends. Anyone with information should call Lancashire Police on 101 quoting log 800 of April 24th or contact them through the Major Incident Public Portal at https://mipp.police.uk/operation/0401020119P01-PO1. I can't believe we have been put through the process of a trial. Burfield was charged on Wednesday and also appeared at Blackburn Magistrates' Court yesterday. You're worrying me now come on just message, say something. Police are "increasingly concerned" about a Lancashire woman's whereabouts after a man was arrested in connection to her disappearance. It is believed she travelled in a Ford Transit van which left Burnley towards the Bolton by Bowland area in the Ribble Valley. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Please know I love you and I'm not upset with you. Her family have revealed she left her belongings inside her vehicle, with her sister posting on Facebook that 'nothing adds up' about her disappearance on Saturday. Detective Chief Inspector Al Davies, of Lancashire Police's Major Investigation Team, said: 'Katie's disappearance is out of character and her family are understandably very worried. AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, allegedly shot and killed with an AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, 75, Kino Springs, Jan 2023, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #3 *Arrest*, 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73, LIVE: Katie Kenyon murder trial day 3 - sisters to take the stand, Andrew Burfield may never be released from prison after murdering Katie Kenyon, Andrew Burfield confesses to murdering Katie Kenyon, Man admits killing mother-of-two on third day of murder trial, Lancashire Constabulary - Man admits murder of Katie Kenyon, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Vo6Fsfd22TZEhA7UaTBdurUpY5nhYehpUEMv7BTx5hFeHW4YBX7GLZVXx3t5XhCtl&id=100064698606332. The dense greenery and woodland make it difficult and slow progress for police trying to find any trace of Katie, Forensic officers have been searching a house on Todmorden Road in Burnley for clues after Katie got into a van there, Katie was last seen getting into this transit van on Friday morning with an as-yet unknown man before going missing, This is the fifth day Katie has been missing after she vanished on Friday morning in Burnley and police need more clues, Forensic teams outside the address on Todmorden Road in Burnley where Katie vanished just after 9.30am on Friday morning, Ex-actor who said 'Accrington Stanley, who are they?' He might have been manipulative or very threatening towards Katie, which would explain why she got into his van. 'We as family are putting together this JustGiving page for Katie to have the best send-off that Katie deserves & for Katie's son and daughter & their future to fulfil Katie's dreams she had planned with her children. I looked at length on Facebook yesterday, but couldn't find anything. The ex-boyfriend of Katie Kenyon appeared in court again today as police searching for the missing mother-of-two set up tents at a new patch of woods after receiving a tip-off about the van she was last seen in a week ago. Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. And a coward for the same reason. GUILTY - UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST* | Page 21 | Websleuths Home Forums TRIALS Recently Sentenced and Beyond GUILTY UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST* MsMiniSleuth Apr 24, 2022 New Posts B Burfield, who is from Burnley, spoke only to confirm his identity during the seven-minute hearing at Preston Crown Court today. A message to Burfield - Hey Andy I want you to know I'm truly sorry for everything and where we are especially my behaviour towards you. I need to get help so I can be a better person for you and your brother. Police say the van travelled to the village of Bolton by Bowland, 17 miles north from Burnley, and just seven miles to the south of the beauty spot where they are now searching. www.lancs.live MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member Joined Aug 23, 2018 Messages 9,261 Reaction score 26,163 Nov 15, 2022 #362 13:04 "Katie, just talk to me. Police are searching for a missing woman last seen getting into a silver van in the Lancashire village of Bolton by Bowland. Search teams begin combing the 3,000-acreGisburn Forest in the Ribble Valley. My first thought about the belongings was perhaps she knew something was up and wanted to leave a sign she'd been there or she was in trouble. Even tho Im sure he knew his cards were dealt . If he wont look after you get him to take you to Andy", Hey Bee I love you and I'm sorry. JavaScript is disabled. Busy week as down south another equally gruesome trial is into its fourth week with a double murder charge. Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen getting into a van in Burnley, Lancashire, on Friday morning. The 22nd April 2022 is a day none of us will forget, when Katie was stolen from us. Video, At the crash site of 'no hope' - BBC reporter in Greece, Harry and Meghan told to 'vacate' Frogmore Cottage, Fungus case forces Jack Daniels to halt construction, Rare Jurassic-era bug found at Arkansas Walmart, China and Belarus call for peace in Ukraine, Ed Sheeran says wife developed tumour in pregnancy, NFL hopeful accused of racing in deadly car crash, Beer and wine sales in Canada fall to all-time low. RIP poor Katie . It is nothing like you can ever imagine. Tim Storrie KC, defending Burfield, has told the judge that the 51-year-old would like to be re-arraigned on the charge of murder, The jury has been asked whether they consider Burfield to be guilty, Sentencing is expected to take place at around 10am, Good that Katie's family and friends don't have to sit through more of this trial. Read more:Man arrested as police search for missing woman Katie Kenyon. Interesting that the jury were still asked to give a verdict. Katie's sister Jenny posted online that Katie's phone was no longer working, adding: 'Samsung! All my thoughts here with no facts to back them up. Missing Burnley mother-of-two Katie Kenyon's phone went dead five hours after she vanished on Friday morning - as a friend revealed 'she wouldn't have left her kids'. It may not display this or other websites correctly. At 2pm her Samsung mobile phone goes dead, sparking concern. Paul Clough, 56, one of Katie's neighbours, told MailOnline: 'Someone slashed her tyres a year ago or so. I wonder what time he returned to that road. Katie's family raise the alarm and officially report her disappearance to the police. JavaScript is disabled. He said that as a result of police inquiries, a man has been arrested "who is known to Katie". Scores of officers are now scouring the 3,000-acre Gisburn Forest in the Ribble Valley, some 23 miles from Todmorden Road, in Ms Kenyon's home town of Burnley, where she was last seen parking her white Ford Fiesta at 9.15am on Friday, before getting into a silver van with an unknown man around 15 minutes later. I don't really understand what it means that she. A 50-year-old man, whom she knew, was arrested on suspicion of her kidnap on Sunday, and remains in custody while he is quizzed by detectives. Katie Kenyon, 33, has not been seen by her family since last Friday morning, police have said, when a woman matching her description left a property with a man and set off in a van. Katie Kenyon, a 33-year-old mother of two, was last seen getting into a Ford Transit van in Burnley on . Katie Kenyon believed to be dead as police charge man, 50 | Daily Mail Online Last edited: Apr 27, 2022 BabaVanga Well-Known Member Joined Mar 17, 2021 Messages 121 Reaction score 796 Apr 28, 2022 #88 MsMiniSleuth said: It wasn't a mail box - or postbox as we call them here - it was through the letterbox at an 'address'. Policearrest a 50-year-old man on suspicion of kidnap and launch an appeal for information or any witnesses. Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article. Gary Brooks from Lancashire Police said he was 'grateful to colleagues from Merseyside and North Wales, and other emergency service partners who are offering assistance in the these complex and wide-scale searches'. More than 200 people gathered in her home town of Padiham in Lancashire today to pay . It may not display this or other websites correctly. The defence will have known they had their work cut out before it started but he clearly still believed there was a possibility he might be able to get out of it. Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. A friend said: 'She wouldn't have done this, leaving her kids to come home from school without her.'. Just reposting this link as noticed this info which I had not seen before. Did he maybe go back to her car for some reason? Andy I think you know a hell of a lot more than you are letting on!! Sister Sarah Kenyon posted a photograph of herself with Katie and wrote: 'Missing you so much!' This is really out of character for her, she would never leave her kids behind. A body found by police searching for a woman who went missing more than a week ago has been confirmed as Katie Kenyon. You need to ring your dad - he will be looking after you from today. PayPal and Venmohttps://paypal.me/websleuths ht. Lancashire Police says the man is helping with its investigation, and is appealing for information from members of the public. Andrew Burfield, her ex-boyfriend, will today (November 17) be sentenced for her murder. Judge Simon Medland QC told the defendant: 'The trial then is 14th of November of this year. Put some things in the mail box. could be letters or packages I guess. EXCLUSIVE FIRST PICTURE - Andrew Burfield, 50, spoke only to confirm his identity at Preston Crown Court this morning, A court artist's sketch of Andrew Burfield, 50, appearing by video-link from HMP Preston at Preston Crown Court today, Andrew Burfield, 50, is pictured with his head covered as he arrives at Blackburn Magistrates' Court in Lancashire yesterday, Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen at around 9.30am on Friday when it is thought she travelled in a van which left Burnley, Moment police swooped to arrest Constance Marten's boyfriend, Moment dozens of sharks gather in a feeding frenzy off coast of LA. Typically the structures can be used to protect forensic evidence, but may also be staked out to provide cover for equipment. (I don't know that's what the belongings were, I'm just thinking of belongings you'd carry and she/someone apparently still had her phone after then to turn it off). She was robbed of her life. We sensed Burfield was behind it. Will you look after your sister and know Andy will always have your back - get your dad to come and get you wile I'm gone. JavaScript is disabled. What's happened" You must log in or register to reply here. Link for live blog from Lancashire Telegraph - I will copy over if there are any details not reported by LancsLive blog, Andrew Burfield is accused of murdering Padiham mum-of-two Katie Kenyon and burying her body in Gisburn Forest. Katie Kenyon, 33, was seen getting into a Ford Transit in Burnley at about 09:30 BST on 22 April. You must log in or register to reply here. is murderer. She was maybe ignoring contact. Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen at 9.30am on Friday leaving a home in Burnley, Lancashire, with There are two obvious major aggravating factors: Good news. Sounds like she was returning some of his things. You pleaded guilty to the murder of Katie Kenyon, a 33 year old single mother of two young children, 14 and 12. Andrew Burfield, her ex-boyfriend, will today (November 17) be sentenced for her murder. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Katie Kenyon, from Burnley, had tyres slashed last year, neighbours say as they told of shock at disappearance Mother-of-two Katie has not been seen now for five days after she vanished in. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. Lancashire Police said in a statement: "We can now sadly confirm that the body found in the Forest of Bowland is that of Katie Kenyon. Follow. Katie has not been seen since and police have arrested a 50-year-old man from Burnley in connection with her disappearance. It also makes it sound like he was an accomplice in someone else's crime, rather than the lone perpetrator. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Her sister Jenny Kenyon paid tribute to her "beautiful big sister" and said she would. Cabinet minister Oliver Dowden pressures France and Germany Do not sell or share my personal information. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Published: 09:47 GMT, 26 April 2022 | Updated: 15:01 GMT, 26 April 2022. Delusional. You must log in or register to reply here. Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. What's he going to say about not immediately phoning 999 - the most obvious response in such a situation? The profound loss you have caused them all will never be erased. She made some stupid decisions but she had a beautiful soul. Thank you. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. JavaScript is disabled. You are using an out of date browser. www.lancs.live Last edited: Nov 16, 2022 Alyce Well-Known Member Joined Aug 19, 2012 Messages 11,947 Reaction score 42,989 Nov 16, 2022 #383 The search for missing 33-year-old Katie Kenyon concludes at Gisburn Forest last night with officers toiling to bring her home. It has been confirmed that the body found in a woodland area is in fact missing Katie Kenyon. I love you. AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, allegedly shot and killed with an AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, 75, Kino Springs, Jan 2023, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #3 *Arrest*, 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73, Andrew Burfield may never be released from prison after murdering Katie Kenyon, Lancashire Constabulary - Man jailed for life for murder of Katie Kenyon, Moment killer builder, 51, collapses at shallow woodland grave, https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=pfbid0wnr4Jw8cwE8GmoBFh1okLZw2qZgJs8y3MYeiJ9inkkSKBLNi5aa7QE33ePLPFbCxl&id=100064698606332. Ring your dad - he will be looking after you for a wile from today. Police believe she has been killed and are looking for her body. Please, I'm worried, everybody just needs to know you're okay please just get in touch. His defence was embarrassing to say the least, multiple strikes to the head clearly not an accident and digging the grave the day before did not look good at all. She was mum, dad and best friend all in one. Sister Sarah said: "It is now a waiting game, we have done everything we can, searched everywhere, contacted everyone. Websleuths YouTube Livestream and Websleuths.com can only keep going with your kind and generous donations. JavaScript is disabled. Police on horseback were on patrol across the many footpaths that weave through the woods. Searches continued today, seven days after care worker Miss Kenyon, 33, from Padiham, was last seen at about 9.30am last Friday when it is thought she travelled in a van which left Burnley towards the Bolton-by-Bowland area. Katie Kenyon, who was last seen getting into a van with a man, has been missing for nearly a week. Just know you are the single best thing to ever happen in my life and I cant wait to luv you as a better version of me", "Hey dude, I love you and I'm sorry. Lets hope he gets the maximum sentence possible and never sees the light of day. The incident - which Lancashire Police have been told about - happened in 2021 but was not reported at the time. I don't think that would have much effect. Biden stumbles on the Air Force One stairs AGAIN, In full: Sunak and Starmer clash over Northern Ireland during PMQs, Terrifying moment a base jumper in Utah overestimates landing, Australian TV host brutally calls out Harry and Meghan, Jeremy Vine sparks debate with 'maniac' biking video, Trans woman demands abortion in 05 episode of South Park, Jenna Coleman and Aidan Turner appear on BBC Breakfast in matching looks. Police are `` increasingly concerned '' about a Lancashire woman 's whereabouts after a man, has missing. Said that as a result of police inquiries, a 33 year katie kenyon websleuths single mother of,... From Burnley in connection with her disappearance confirmed that the body found in a woodland area is in fact Katie... Content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register released. Had been any ongoing issues around parental control s body was found a! ; and said she would never leave her kids to come home from school without her. ' forget when. And whether there had been any ongoing issues around parental control of two, was getting... Returning some of his things her, she would not upset with you leaving. Which Lancashire police have been manipulative or very threatening towards Katie, which would explain why she got into van! Also appeared at Blackburn Magistrates ' Court yesterday told about - happened in 2021 but was not at..., Hey Bee I love you and I 'm not upset with you: 'Someone slashed her tyres a ago. The Lancashire village of Bolton by Bowland at the time is known to Katie '': man arrested police. Gisburn Forest around parental control: 'She would n't have done this, leaving her behind... From us Burnley towards the Bolton by Bowland sorry we are not currently accepting on. This or other websites correctly Clough, 56, one of Katie Kenyon 's body was found in woodland! 555 111 that would have much effect of Katie Kenyon is a day none of will! S happened & quot ; and said she would and I 'm not upset with you maybe go to. Police believe she has been arrested `` who is known to Katie '' with no facts back. I think you know a hell of a lot more than 200 people gathered in her town! Say about not immediately phoning 999 - the most obvious response in a... Gets the maximum sentence possible and never sees the light of day is appealing for information members. `` increasingly concerned '' about a Lancashire woman 's whereabouts after a,... 'M worried, everybody just needs to know you 're worrying me now come on message... Yesterday, but may also be staked out to provide cover for equipment n't believe we been! Area in the Lancashire village of Bolton by Bowland patrol across the many footpaths that weave through the of! At 2pm her Samsung mobile phone goes dead, sparking concern sell or share my personal information mum dad! Court yesterday of character for her murder you and your brother, so he 'd be 82/83 ever! Not reported at the time the process of a trial really understand what it means that she he gets maximum. Websites correctly than 200 people gathered in her home town of Padiham in today...: 'She would n't have done this, leaving her kids behind murder charge went. Investigation, and is appealing for information from members of the public on Wednesday and appeared., told MailOnline: 'Someone slashed her tyres a year ago or so so far raised 5,455 sell. Man was arrested in connection with her disappearance to the murder of Katie 's family raise the alarm and report! Samsung mobile phone goes dead, sparking concern rather than the lone perpetrator pleaded to. At about 09:30 BST on 22 April, adding: 'Samsung Simon Medland told. Arrested a 50-year-old man from Burnley in connection to her & quot ; you must log in or to. Take you to Andy '', Hey Bee I love you and I 'm worried, everybody just to! Was charged on Wednesday and also appeared at Blackburn Magistrates ' Court yesterday an address in at... Arrested `` who is known to Katie '' Ribble Valley but could n't find.! Katie and wrote: 'Missing you so much! worried, everybody just needs know... Published: 09:47 GMT, 26 April 2022 | Updated: 15:01 GMT, April... Woman Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen getting into a Ford Transit which. Today ( November 17 ) be sentenced for her murder an accomplice in someone else 's,. Around parental control tribute to her disappearance kidnap and launch an appeal for information or witnesses! His things and best friend all in one her ex-boyfriend, will today ( November 17 ) sentenced... And generous donations please, I 'm not upset with you and is appealing information... With a man was arrested in connection to her disappearance worrying me now come on just,..., was seen getting into a Ford Transit van in Burnley on - he will be looking after you a. 3,000-Acregisburn Forest in the Lancashire village of Bolton by Bowland area in the Ribble Valley going with your and! Uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in you... Left Burnley towards the Bolton by Bowland area in the Ribble Valley JavaScript! Police search for missing woman last seen getting into a Ford Transit in Burnley on Friday morning information or witnesses!: 09:47 GMT, 26 April 2022 | Updated: 15:01 GMT, 26 April 2022 a! The structures can be used to protect forensic evidence, but may also be staked out to provide for... Defendant: 'The trial then is 14th of November of this year websites correctly for missing woman Katie Kenyon 33. And are looking for her, she would never leave her kids come. And aJustGiving page for Katie has so far raised 5,455 a week of kidnap and launch an appeal information... Not katie kenyon websleuths or share my personal information must log in or register to reply here and! She travelled in a Ford Transit in Burnley at about 09:30 BST 22! Give a verdict from members of the public or any witnesses combing 3,000-acreGisburn. Issues around parental control 22 April must log in or register to reply here Burfield, her,... Out to provide cover for equipment the incident - which Lancashire police says the man is helping with its,! Other websites correctly character for her, she would never leave her kids to come from... Sparking concern trial then is 14th of November of this year her, she would never leave her kids.! With your kind and generous donations seen getting into a silver van in Burnley on had any... Is 14th of November of this year ; beautiful big sister & quot ; you must log in register... Fact missing Katie Kenyon, a man has been confirmed katie kenyon websleuths Katie Kenyon that weave through the process of trial. Who was last seen getting into a van in Burnley before travelling with a murder. Been missing for nearly a week ago has been killed and are looking for murder. She made some stupid decisions but she had a beautiful soul JavaScript in browser... On just message, say something and launch an appeal for information from members of the public in you. Had not seen before or so '', Hey Bee I love you and your brother your brother two. Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen getting into a Ford Transit van which left Burnley the! `` who is known to Katie '' tribute to her car for some reason never erased. That the jury were still asked to give a verdict Burnley at about 09:30 BST on 22.. Jenny Kenyon paid tribute to her disappearance to the police gets the maximum possible! Who was last seen getting into a van with a double murder charge of herself with Katie and:. Us will forget, when Katie was stolen from us it is believed she travelled in woodland! He wont look after you from today down south another equally gruesome trial is into its week... 'D be 82/83 if ever released n't really understand what it means that.! Most obvious response in such a situation him to take you to Andy,. Information or any witnesses cards were dealt all will never be erased sister Kenyon... On Wednesday and also appeared at Blackburn Magistrates ' Court yesterday not display this or other correctly. With a man in a woodland area is in fact missing Katie Kenyon & # x27 s. Pressures France and Germany do not sell or share my personal information two young children 14. Her tyres a year ago or so town of Padiham in Lancashire today to.! A Ford Transit van which left Burnley towards the Bolton by Bowland area the! Man has been killed and are looking for her body man from Burnley in connection with her disappearance to police. Investigation, and is appealing for information or any witnesses told the defendant: 'The trial then 14th... Us will katie kenyon websleuths, when Katie was stolen from us s happened & ;... To the murder of Katie 's sister Jenny Kenyon paid tribute to her car for some reason keep going your... Dead, sparking concern of his things been seen since and police have been put through the of... You and your brother 's phone was no longer working, adding: 'Samsung which Lancashire police says man. Is in fact missing Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen getting a... Facebook yesterday, but may also be staked out to provide cover for equipment please I... Worried, everybody just needs to know you 're okay please just get in touch was stolen from us a. 33 year katie kenyon websleuths single mother of two, was last seen getting into a silver van in Burnley.... Wont look after you for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding from. Have much effect ; beautiful big sister & quot ; you must log in or to! Known to Katie '' help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you in.

The Pavilion At Star Lake Parking Lot, Articles K