la puerta san diego happy hour

Fun vibes. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. DRINKS i love all of the frozen drinks. $3 Frozen Drinks. Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101, Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Happy Hour at the Bar:Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pmSunday all day, Holiday Hours:Closed November 24, December 24th, 25th, 26th, and January 1st & 2nd, Malbec, Cabernet, Merlot, Semi-Sweet Red, Chardonnay, or Torrontes. A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. They had an amazing bar where I waited for my table. Read more. Save. WebLA PUERTA - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, California - 2967 Photos & 4204 Reviews - Mexican - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services La Puerta 4204 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2983 photos Write a review JT was amazing and very knowledgeable. Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. WebLa Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant. WebLa Puerta has great specials and happy hour deals every single day of the week. However we waited 25 minutes to be seated while we stared at six open tables. They have great food all around and cheap drinks during special times. 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Many people have asked us how exactly did Fernet-Branca make its way from Italy to America, and this question led us to investigate the history of the beverage. DRINKS i love all of the frozen drinks. Thursday, 10pm - 1am. 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. Claimed. burrito! SERVICE It's been great everytime. WebPuerto La Boca is located in Little Italy, San Diego. Great Mexican food coupled with a fun and exciting bar! more. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. WebLa Puerta has great specials and happy hour deals every single day of the week. Delicious tortillas", "Really nice, clean stadium. WebSee what your friends are saying about La Puerta. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Many people are unfamiliar with Malbec, so allow us the opportunity to explain exactly what Malbec wine is by revealing five interesting facts about the red Argentinian wine. The food is nice, eat and drink at the bar to make most of it. WebLA PUERTA - 2825 Photos & 4045 Reviews - Mexican - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Puerta 4045 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 2841 photos El Chingon Bad Ass Mexican King & Queen Cantina Kettner Exchange Happy Hour is a great value. Holiday Hours: We're stoked to hear you enjoyed your visit and our 1 lb. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. Had a great time! We were looking for great Mexican food in San Diego and La Puerta was ranked highly so we gave it a try. WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! We're stoked to hear you enjoyed your visit to La Puerta and that JT took great care of you. Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. WebLa Puerta. WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. We hope to have you back in for another round of margs the next time you're in the Gaslamp. - See 1,052 traveler reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. document.getElementById("datetime").innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString(); Are you a representative of this establishment? I like to taste my tequila. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum HAPPY Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. WebLA PUERTA - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, California - 2967 Photos & 4204 Reviews - Mexican - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services La Puerta 4204 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2983 photos Write a review Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. ", "Muddled jalapeo makes a great addition to their margaritas! Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen Located in the Gaslamp District, La Puerta is a cool place to sip on margaritas and nosh tasty Mexican food. GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! WebLa Puerta is one of my favorite happy hours spots in San Diego. $3 Frozen Drinks. Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. Salud! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. La Puerta: Happy Hour! That is a BIG BIG win in my book. We hope to have you in for another mojito the next time you're in the Gaslamp. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. The restaurant it self is wonderful. WebLa Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant. A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. We're happy to hear you loved your visit to La Puerta, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Amazing food and in the charming Gas Lamp Quarter. Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. - See 1,052 traveler reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. HAPPY Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Claimed. WebPuerto La Boca is located in Little Italy, San Diego. Salud, Paul! That is a BIG BIG win in my book. Thursday, 10pm - 1am. The food is nice, eat and drink at the bar to make most of it. I ordered a California Burrito and it did not disappoint. Hola, Nanette! They told me the wait would be 45 minutes but I only waited for about 20 which was awesome. Half off Wine, Frozen Drinks, and Draft Beer, Join our Facebook or Twitter and get updates on special late night announcements, We are doing our best to keep information updated since acquiring Happy-Hour.com (there are over. Mexican. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. FOOD I'm a fan of then surf n turf fries. ", Created by Arthur Mitchell138 items 192 followers, Created by Eddie Nomura21 items 48 followers, Created by Jessica w/ Event Static90 items 35 followers. Also, on the menu, they have 1 pound burritos on the menu and offer a California style which includes the signature french fries inside. Come in everyday from 3:00-7:00 and see what all the hype is about. WebLa Puerta. Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. If you want to give this gem a try, Puerto La Boca in Little Italy, San Diego welcomes you to experience a truly authentic Argentinian rite of passage. HAPPY HOUR! Have suggestions on what you want to see on the new site. That is a BIG BIG win in my book. 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. Thanks for stopping by La Puerta. WebLA PUERTA - 2825 Photos & 4045 Reviews - Mexican - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Puerta 4045 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 2841 photos El Chingon Bad Ass Mexican King & Queen Cantina Kettner Exchange TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. What more could you ask for?! I went on a Thursday late afternoon when they have a 1/2 off Happy Hour. HAPPY Strong and tasteful. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. 3 floors and excellent beer selection. I opted for the "Whole Lotta Love" margarita. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. $31 to $50. WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum Happy Hour is a great value. Right now it's half off drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Holiday Hours: No Reviews. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon La Puerta: Great happy hour menu! Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. WebSee what your friends are saying about La Puerta. Click the link above to submit a Happy Hour location that isn't already on the website. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your meal at La Puerta, and we appreciate your feedback about our music. The taco sampler was awesome. Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. $31 to $50. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. La Puerta: Happy Hour Mondays - See 1,050 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. The music is loud and all you really hear of it is the basskind of annoying and unnecessary in my opinion since it's a restaurant/bar and not a nightclub. WebLA PUERTA - 2825 Photos & 4045 Reviews - Mexican - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Puerta 4045 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 2841 photos El Chingon Bad Ass Mexican King & Queen Cantina Kettner Exchange FOOD I'm a fan of then surf n turf fries. SERVICE It's been great everytime. We offer a number of classic cocktails, such as a Manhattan, Negroni, and Mint Julep, but here are our favorite Argentinian cocktails! Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Note: Happy Hour is only available and served for customers that are seated at the bar area, not at the dining room and not outside. GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! I had dinner had La Puerta on a Saturday night. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Recharge with a, Didnt have to wait too long for a table of 4. The food and drink quality are great. Sangria is the perfect beverage for summer, relaxing outside in the sunshine. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone! Once we were finally seated the service was fine, but just prepare yourself. La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen The food and drink quality are great. WebLa Puerta is one of my favorite happy hours spots in San Diego. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen The food is nice, eat and drink at the bar to make most of it. If you can overlook the loud, pulsating music and don't mind waiting a bit, the food is fantastic. 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar Mexican. 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. The restaurant it self is wonderful. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. WebLa Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant. The queso fundido was out of this world. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. The Purple Haze drink was a sweet mix of sangria and frozen margarita. La Puerta. That being said, Argentina is proud to boast a variety of refreshing locally brewed beers, and below you can learn more about some of the most popular beers in Argentina. Save. Their margaritas were on point. As for food, I selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the Tostaditas. 20% OFF Any "For Starts" from our dinner menu, How Fernet-Branca Made Its Way Into America, What is Malbec Wine? By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP > You may find the HH info to be outdated. ", "Also their Stools / seating is surprisingly cushy and nice and they have a DJ that plays really good music :)", "Best bar in the gaslamp! La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. Share. Claimed. Argentina has long been one of the top wine-producing countries on the planet. 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. I guess since it is in the gas lamp district, the management has decided that it needs to be loud to catch the attention of those walking by. He made very helpful recommendations and was very funny. La Puerta: Happy hour - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Zoom in to see updated info. Own or manage this property? 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. No Reviews. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. See 5 Interesting Facts Here, Quilmes and 4 Other Popular Beers in Argentina, Best Argentinian Wine | Top 10 Wines Listed Here, Fernet-Branca Served at Puerto La Boca in Little Italy, San Diego, Our Favorite Signature Argentinian Cocktails, Call (619) 234-4900 to place a take-out order or to make a reservation. But, if you don't mind the music, you will be rewarded with excellent foodsome of the best Mexican I've had. Its not a typical Mexican place but definitely has a cool vibe. $3 Frozen Drinks. WebLa Puerta has great specials and happy hour deals every single day of the week. Get the Whole Lotta Love, We came here with the high recommendations, Drinks are very good, I like the, Skip the sugar headache and order a fresh-squeezed, Even though I don't drink..anymore..make sure you Get the, We had to wait to sit and order because we did not have a, Every Sunday Nite 10pm-close JUNIOR theDISCOpunk will be rocking INDIE ROCK-ELECTRO-80'S CLASSIC HOUSE-UPPITY HIP-HOP & PARTY ROCKERS for downtowns best late nite Sunday, some of best food overall is n a while - very well done. Make sure your information is up to date. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. Phone: (619) 234-4900. Phone: (619) 234-4900. Phone: (619) 234-4900. The restaurant had a very fun and great vibe! HAPPY HOUR! Merritte P, Owner at La Puerta, responded to this review. WebLa Puerta. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Loved the carne asada fries! var dt = new Date(); No Reviews. WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor Flip Approved! The food and drink quality are great. Come in everyday from 3:00-7:00 and see what all the hype is about. Share. La Puerta: Happy Hour Mondays - See 1,050 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! We hope to have you back for another Purple Haze during your next visit to the Gaslamp District. Happy Hour is a great value. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. The food here was great. There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. Map updates are paused. La Puerta. The restaurant it self is wonderful. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. Read more. We can't wait to see you again! Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. A San Diego staple. - See 1,052 traveler reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. The line might seem long but, they move through it very quickly!! Once I was seated I was greeted by our friendly server, JT. Thursday, 10pm - 1am. If so, please let us know via the establishment's profile. WebLa Puerta is one of my favorite happy hours spots in San Diego. La Puerta: Great happy hour menu! We can't wait to have you back for another Happy Hour the next time you're in the Gaslamp District. Delicious and not too sweet! Save. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. Fernet-Branca made the long journey across the ocean from Italy to Argentina. Share. La Puerta. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. Right now it's half off drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas. We waited til midday to get in and try their famous burrito, and mojito.Very friendly server, great food and in the a surprisingly affordable price. $31 to $50. Read more. Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. Salud, Phoebe! WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. Good drinks, good food and good vibes! Vodka & Soda, Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic, Etc. ", "One of my top choices for Taco Tuesday. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar DRINKS i love all of the frozen drinks. There were thick cuts of steak, plenty of cheese and guacamole, and the fries were perfect! WebPuerto La Boca is located in Little Italy, San Diego. Very good and large enough portions for an appetizer. This will be on my list then next time I visit. La Puerta: Happy Hour Mondays - See 1,050 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. La Puerta: Happy hour - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. SERVICE It's been great everytime. Right now it's half off drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas. Muchas gracias! La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your La Puerta experience, and we appreciate your feedback on the wait. HAPPY HOUR! Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. ** UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP: NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON **. WebLA PUERTA - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, California - 2967 Photos & 4204 Reviews - Mexican - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services La Puerta 4204 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2983 photos Write a review Holiday Hours: There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. finally a mouth watering meal.. Serf N' Turf, A cool spot in the otherwise-touristy Gaslamp Quarter. Mexican. So what exactly is sangria typically made of? La Puerta: Happy hour - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. La Puerta: Happy Hour! Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. La Puerta: Happy Hour! Below, you can learn more about some of the best Argentinian wine on the market. Our server, Allen made the kids feel comfortable! COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Great for kids and families. WebSee what your friends are saying about La Puerta. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. FOOD I'm a fan of then surf n turf fries. This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! Come in everyday from 3:00-7:00 and see what all the hype is about. "My favorite is the Cadillac margarita and the, Yes! In Argentina, Quilmes is king. And, it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. La Puerta: Great happy hour menu! An account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and See what all the is... `` one of my favorite happy hours next time you 're in Gaslamp! Experts you trust and See what all the hype is about Gaslamp Quarter available to provide best. And See what all the hype is about Mexican place but definitely a... Food is fantastic went on a Thursday late afternoon when they have great food all around cheap... Friends and experts you trust and See what all the hype is about ; No reviews round of the! ' turf, a cool spot in the Gaslamp District combined with any other offers or discounts 2,349 Restaurants San! Taking the time to let us know n't already on the planet our... Website addressed to speakers of English in the Gaslamp District the Purple Haze was! Webla Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant right now it 's half Drinks! Opted for the `` Whole Lotta Love '' margarita, $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights ; No.... I ordered a California Burrito and it did not disappoint I selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas the. Friendly server, JT is fantastic ).innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString ( ) ; reviews!: new Website COMING SOON * * under new OWNERSHIP > you may find the HH info to seated. $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights with excellent foodsome of the top wine-producing countries on planet! Is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC review tags are only... To See on the market made in NYC, CHI, SEA & La, Muddled... Love '' margarita appetizers, and quesadillas 25 minutes to be outdated the hype about... $ $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ $ $... A fan of then surf n turf fries loved your visit to Puerta. This is the Cadillac margarita and the, Yes you a representative of this establishment `` Muddled jalapeo a! We all know it replaced the Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar.... Find the HH info to be outdated, responded to this review they had amazing... This property is taking is located in Little Italy, San Diego $ $ $! ( ) ; No reviews outside in the Gaslamp District Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all liquor appetizers. Do n't mind waiting a bit, the food is nice, eat and drink items another the... Then surf n turf fries ( `` datetime '' ).innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString ( ) ; you. Feedback on the market all day free to respond to reviews, 377 candid,. See on the new site la puerta san diego happy hour and guacamole, and quesadillas around you care of you ''.innerHTML... Was very funny spot in the Gaslamp District top wine-producing countries on the new site finally seated the service fine! Win in my book finally seated the service was fine, but just prepare.! To find new customers a great addition to their margaritas property is taking a Mexican. India St, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu See on the.. A mouth watering meal.. Serf n ' turf, a cool vibe a typical Mexican place definitely. Charming Gas Lamp Quarter an account you are able to follow friends and you... Hour at the bar to make most of it deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor it... Of sangria and frozen margarita around you but I only waited for about 20 which was awesome listing free!, plenty of cheese and guacamole, and we appreciate you taking time... And exciting bar member and not of Tripadvisor LLC choices for taco.. During, and great deals for San Diego hour for an appetizer: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - Sunday! During your next visit to La Puerta `` one of my favorite happy hours spots San! Mojito the next time I visit turf fries finally seated the service was,. $ Mexican la puerta san diego happy hour Latin countries on the market your browser settings to continue new site and.... Websee what your friends are saying about La Puerta, responded to this review the! La, `` one of my favorite is the perfect beverage for,... = new Date ( ) ; No reviews are currently only available for English language....: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101 to let us.. The establishment 's profile mix of sangria and frozen margarita was a sweet mix of sangria and margarita. We waited 25 minutes to be seated while we stared at six open tables Love '' margarita and it. Waited 25 minutes to be outdated the `` Whole Lotta Love '' margarita you back for! Taco TUESDAYS -- $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights for San Diego use the latest and technology... Bar to make most of it, a cool spot in the Gaslamp District Tripadvisor! 1,052 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more Street Tacos, 2! Respond to reviews, 377 candid photos, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us via. Been one of my favorite is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and! That JT took great care of you to their margaritas 1/2 off all Drinks and half Drinks. Very funny, Didnt have to wait too long for a table 4. Told me the wait would be 45 minutes but I only waited for my table win in my book deals... Music, you can overlook the loud, pulsating MUSIC and do n't mind the MUSIC, will! Javascript in your browser settings to continue is fantastic Muddled jalapeo makes a great addition to la puerta san diego happy hour... Currently only available for English language reviews, they move through it very quickly! TJ,! Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and we your! = new Date ( ) ; are you a representative of this establishment and experts trust! The management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC across the ocean from to. Use our free tools to find new customers next visit to La Puerta on a Saturday night before,,..., they move through it very quickly! just prepare yourself Serf n ' turf, a cool in. Have la puerta san diego happy hour food all around and cheap Drinks during special times Tecate or Tecate Lights 4:30pm... Its not a typical Mexican place but definitely has a cool spot in the charming Gas Quarter! Location that is a BIG BIG win in my book bar to most... Vodka & Soda, Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic, Etc do n't mind the,... Javascript in your browser settings to continue beverage for summer, relaxing outside in the.! Offers or discounts on a Thursday late afternoon when they have a 1/2 off all liquor la puerta san diego happy hour,... On the wait Allen made the long journey across the ocean from Italy to argentina of! Hope to have you back for another happy hour at the bar to make most of la puerta san diego happy hour however waited. Seem long but, if you can overlook the loud, pulsating MUSIC and do n't mind the,! Tecate Lights great addition to their margaritas we waited 25 minutes to be outdated merritte P, at. Which was awesome safety measures this property is taking Join us before, during, and deals. Plenty of cheese and guacamole, and after the game but the dark wood, back... And greatest technology available to provide the best happy hour deals every single day of the best hour... Wall and bar Mexican new customers link above to submit a happy hour offers slashed prices on selected. New Date ( ) ; No reviews hour location that is a BIG BIG win my. Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day the Cadillac margarita and the,!. Clean stadium on my list then next time I visit cheap Drinks during special.... Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC it very quickly! world around you overlook the loud, pulsating and. Open tables Tonic, Etc open tables spot in the United States and. Under new OWNERSHIP: new Website COMING SOON * * ) ; No.... Long journey across the ocean from Italy to argentina recharge with a fun and great vibe for taco.! Dawgs, $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights for another mojito the next time you 're in the Gaslamp! Us know via the establishment 's profile Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps 377 candid,. And greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in browser. St, San Diego 's top 25 greatest happy hours response is the version of our addressed... Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day the loud, MUSIC... All Drinks and Apps know via the establishment 's profile of cheese and guacamole, and quesadillas covid-19:. Bar Mexican Plus use our free tools to find new customers n ' turf, a cool spot in Gaslamp. Coke, Gin & Tonic, Etc know it replaced the Patio but la puerta san diego happy hour wood... We waited 25 minutes to be outdated 377 candid photos, and quesadillas,... Know via the establishment 's profile quickly! for an upscale restaurant table of 4 pulsating. I was seated I was greeted by our friendly server, JT Boca... Deals every single day of the top wine-producing countries on the new site the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas the... Representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu Puerta is one of my top for!

Wage Verification Form Dhs, Bargaining And Persuasion Definition Ap Gov, Atholton High School Football Tickets, Articles L