lerynne west giving money away email

I proceeded to see what amount of money was going to be asked for. That means the prize pool was shared between them, and each received $343.9 million. 01/19/2022. I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. mailed-by: gmail.com Have a good day; I'm Lerynne West, I am a 51 years old from Redfield Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of approximately $ 350 million in the Power ball lottery, I won the lottery on November 5, 2018 and I write to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/euromillions-61million-jackpot-winner-just-8549775, Winner of 61m EuroMillions jackpot was given all-clear on tumour days before http://www.mirror.co.uk, Doctors gave Sonia, 53, the all-clear following the surgery so she knew she had to buy a ticket after her good fortune, Contact my attorney with REF NUMBER: SD/2016/QR919/17. By Redfield Iowa, single mother of three and the latest Winner of around $ 350 million in Powerball Lottery, your email was randomly selected upon my request that you will receive a donation of 1,000,000,00 USD,due to the pandemic round the world i have to give back to the society especially to individuals affected by this lockdown, however you can read the article below to see my post on cnn when i admitted to give back donations to the society,https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball- winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.htmlPlease send your full name, your age, your Address (city, state, and country) and your mobile number. voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $5Million USD to you as one 3. OTHERS HAVE REPORTED GIVING UP PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE LICENSE NUMBERS OR SOCIAL NUMBERS AGAIN TO GET THE MONEY THEYRE BEING PROMISED. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdvfHR_nyE. I have spread Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the IT READS, IM LARRY IN WEST, THE IOWA POWERBALL WINNER. Good News, This is TAMMY AND CLIFF The Power Ball Winner Of $473. Consumer First Alert tracks this scam from South Carolina to Wisconsin . They are telling me they want to donate a large sum of money to me and Im curious if its a scam or not?? I am from Kolkata. Bank Name: I have also reach out to a few organizations so when I received the email below I was truly hopeful my prayers were answered in abundance. your "email" was randomly selected upon my request that you will receive a donation of 1,000,000,00 USD,due to the pandemic round the world i have to give back to . I received the fake Michael Weirsky Twitter scam indicting that he was a NJ lottery winner and giving $50,000 to the first 50 followers. COUNTRY = BENIN REPUBLIC We are hoping that you will be able to use this money economy-wise and judiciously over there in your society. Instead, its the fact that she has three daughters and six grandchildren (we dont know if that number increased from 2018). Our donation OF $2,000,000.00 us dollars may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Mega Millions Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to us and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after this donation gets to you. "Mr George Mullin" Managing Partner for Lerynne West text messaged me today saying that he was going to send me $50,000 from Lerynne West as a donation. Mr. Malcolm F. Hotchkiss, Geek Squad Scam: How It Works One resurfaced scam that has been making the rounds, With the increase in online scams, it's becoming more and more important to know how, Travel scams are rampant these days. AS IVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, THAT IS A SURE SIGN OF A SCAM. Domain age, Alexa rank, HTTPS valid, Blacklisting, SSL certificates, Source code, Location, IP address, WOT Trustworthiness, Spam reports, Advanced technology, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, Contact options. In spite of the fact that I exposed his actions he continued send me his letters urging me to follow his instructions. NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE PERMIT FEE IS THAT WE HAVE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUNDS BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO THE BENEFICIARY TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING, BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO DO THAT IT WILL INVOLVE MANY PEOPLES LOOSING THEIR FUNDS. With Surfshark, this is not happening. 1. However, we have good news. According to the latest information, Lerynne is living a peaceful life in Iowa. In the first case, victims receive emails or Facebook messages like this below: Hello, this is Cristy Davis the Powerball winner in Michigan on Feb 2/2020. I find it very odd that I have to pay a red cent to receive a gift? Lerynne won a US Powerball jackpot in October 2018. Bag Black Blue Clothes Fashion Hub Jean Shirt Skirt Sports Sweater Winter. Scammers have been stealing her identity and impersonating her online on social media sites. Watch the video below to see how you can easily identify if the profile contacting you on social is fake (you can apply to all, not just Facebook). Contact via email to: grantproject1@onet.eu for more details. Hi ~ I received a text from "Zhang, Runzhou" runzhou_zhang@hks17.harvard.edu today, Sept. 16, 2015 at 2:32 AM; Subject: Good News. He even has an almost convincing website. Message: "2M Dollars donated to you. It also, Here are the Top 7 Amazon scam calls. 12 posts. That was an obvious statement, but West also revealed more details on what she plans to do with the money. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-, He wants a box at Man United, she wants a new carpet for the landing! Please forward your message of acceptance to:charlesjacksonjrn.charity@gmail.com As a fact, lottery winners are advised on the day of claiming to close their social media accounts temporarily. You have been picked among lucky winners those getting $50,000 from my giveaway program going on. I got one to from dave johnson saying i was randomly picked to get 30.000 just send the agent 100.00 but they give me the agents name. Fax: +1 916-444-2450 Million Congratulations You Have Randomly Picked To Win $100,000.00 Im Donating To 100 Random Individuals, If You Get This Message Then Your Number Was Selected After A Spin Ball, Here Is The Number Of The Agent J OTIZ In Charge (608) 801-0626 Text Him With your claimant code ID70 For Confirmation And Claiming Of Your Winnings If You Are Not Interested Ignored This Message Thanks. And for more information please call +1-916-583-6879 or email us at: gordenpacificbank2@usa.com. On Saturday morning I received a befriend from Julie Leach. I'm lerynne West winner of $349.9 million IA lottery powerball giving back to the society by paying off credit card debt. Related To Robert West, William West. The problem was Lerynne couldnt find the tickets anywhere! We may be able to help. The sender email is bion.mar@yandex.com mailed-by: goo.jp I am reaching out to you if you are capable of managing the funds on a well done package and a profitable business that can generate 6% interest annuallyNote that any valid and secured investment that will meet up the investors expected ROI will be acceptable.Best Regards,Barrister CXXXXX, Good day,I am Lerynne West, 51 years old. Email:: gordenpacificbank2@usa.com The sad thing the scammer is using real peoples names. However, be aware that scammers may use other names too, such as philanthropists or business people. After starting a new position at a healthcare. West claimed her prize at the Lottery office in Clive. who do I report to? All you should do is to contact my attorney In-Charge BARRISTER Billy Morgan via E-mail with the following information below for fund release from my paying bank. Also, she is a praying Christan she just wants to bring happiness to more people. I replied to the contact email address just to see what would happen and received this email today If someone asks you to provide sensitive information for some big prize, its definitely a SCAM! email then your email was selected after a spin ball. Killer feature: They will notify you when your personal info is leaked online. email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth For only $5.79US/month, its totally worth it. This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality. Lerynne West shared an interesting story about the inning ticket. Phony. Giving Away is on Facebook. Hello,thankyou so much for getting back to me. It will provide grants to areas including poverty and hunger, education, animal welfare, and veteran affairs, according to the foundation website. I looked up the names and they are using real people. Phony Social Media Accounts Posing as Powerball Winner Promise to Give Money to New Followers DES MOINES, Iowa - If you've recently followed Lerynne West on Facebook or Twitter with the hopes of getting a piece of her recent Powerball winnings, that likely isn't going to happen. Barrt. My Account But they're circulating it once again hoping to find a whole new batch of victims. Lets look at two examples first: Cristy Davis and Kelsey Zachow. She said it was a special day because she had. The individual that is impersonating Dave Johnson is also using a cell phone number 1 (619) 404-1253. We are also donating to hospital treating cancer as my grandfather in late memory suffered from cancer before he died, and also my lovely blessed mother who passed away early from these same cancer disease, and according to the estimates, 550 thousand Americans die of cancer each year which we are not pleased with, so we have decided to fight this cancer deceases, funding both private and public medical research, we dont care the cost. In Nigeria, they have a law that calls this kind of fraud advance fee scam 419. Greetings to you and your family, I hope our message finds you in perfect health condition. THIS IS YOUR WINNING NUMBER: (West2019) make sure you send Mr. John Peck your WINNING NUMBER and your details if you want them to release your payment to you. Mine was dated 21-00-51. It was obvious West was planning on doing good things with the money. We're exposed to cybercrime daily. Needless to say, the lucky followers were rather unfortunate for giving their personal information away. beneficiary Holder address : Once she found shes among the jackpot winners, she didnt have the slightest idea where her ticket could be! The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Lerynne West took the lump sum option for their prize, which turned out to be $198.1 million. There's a new twist to a long-running scam that may catch you off guard. Tel +229-99286146 mmaccst@hotmail.com I am Mr. Malcolm F. Hotchkiss, Chief Operating Officer at Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America, Thank you for quick reply. How did they have them? here is a scam email i just received: You know when you search, for example, for a flight and the next time you look at the same search the prices are higher? The lawyer supposedly handling this scam is Rafael H. Quijada. We have decided to donate the sum of Two million usd ($2,000,000.00 usd) each to families and individuals around the world can get a hold of either by email or phone contact. We May Be Able To Help, How To Remove Your Personal Information From The Internet, How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online. I decided to donate part of the money to Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get us a list of some people who can help others with this donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select our self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. The only fee you will pay to my personal assistant to release the money to you is $100 and he will send it to you through ATM CARD or CASHIER CHECK. Due to security concerns I do not want to be in the spotlight. A scam revolving recent or fake lottery winner Dave Johnson, has an Instagram account, davejohnson577978, promoting that he will send $30,000 to his first 2,000 followers. The cellphone number you received this message is your reference code. Very upset after realizing this is just a scam, I recently started a Go Fund Me page trying to receive the money to finish my last semester in college. She searched the entire home and only then remembered when they bought the tickets. Beware of a Dave Johnson powerball winner going around on social media!!! I have been playing lottery for over 15 years now and I have not won any good money because of the way my life was, I was having challenges in my financial life I was owning a lot of people around me because of what my wife put me through and dont know what to do, I was confuse and frustrated I didnt know what to do, I was just researching on how I can win lottery when I got so many testimonies from people that Dr Ayoola has helped in the past and they were able to win a good money with the help of this man call Dr Ayoola I was overwhelmed and I contacted him as well for help I was so surprised he got back to me saying he will help me, that was how we started working together he promised me that I will win which I believe because of the way he spoke to me, today Im here to tell the world that Im a living testimony of his good works. YOU HAVE BEEN PICKED AMONG LUCKY WINNERS, THOSE GETTING $50,000 FOR MY GIVEAWAY PROGRAM GOING ON, ARE YOU READY TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING? The lottery winner is a Laura Spears a Michigan lottery winner and then the agent is name Frances Baldwin and his number is 708-941-1426. most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations have I received a friend request from a David Johnson who won the New York Lottery for 398miilion claiming to be rewarding $100.000. These are all real Powerball winners! According to arrangement i sign with Mr. John Peck, The Director of Heritage Bank he will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$10.5 million is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card or bank to bank wire Transaction. Shop Our Favorite February Amazon Deals Before the Sales End, The 14 Best Mineral Sunscreens of 2023, According to Pros, 14 TikTok-Famous Cleaning Products That Actually Work, According to Our Experts, 14 Best Healthier Candy Alternatives of 2023, According to Taste Tests. She quickly called her sister, who found it and told West she had won. I am being scammed. Iowa Lottery officials have confirmed that Lerynne West of Dexter, Iowa, is one of two winners of a nearly $700 million Powerball prize. Country: subject: Hope to make you and your family happy. Here is what I got this morning, from a "lottery winner". ANSWER:=====YELLOW Take the case of Kelsey Zachow, a real lucky girl who won 66 million dollars. Charity Organisation set up by Lerynne West, the lucky winner of the November 5 2018 Iowa Powerball 0f $343 million Prize money Is this real or a scam??? We are waiting to receive the payment information to enable us process and release your first payment to you so that you can go to any Western Union office in your area and pick up your $5000 USD today. Are you ready to claim your winning?". How do I know that this is real amd not fake, We write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your funds transfe, DR. DAVID MARK Tel +229-99286146/ +22967577961 > > What is the mtcn sender na, I still dont know what the mtcn number is and I dont know y I need to send . She mentioned that her dad was a Vietnam veteran, and her mom focused on staying at home and raising the children. There's a new twist to a long-running scam that may catch you off guard.Following the work of scammers as I do I must give them credit for their resourcefulnessThey are very good at making old scams new again.Here's an example. Lerynne did quit her job, but she knew that she wants to use the money to help her family and impact others. Lerynne A West, 68. On The Ellen Show, West debuted The Callum Foundations first donation: $500,000 committed to the Travis Mill Foundation, a rehabilitation center to support veterans and their families. she kept texting me . Crypto scam. Please forward your message of acceptance to: Your email address will not be published. I am reporting that I too have received a scam text message from a person pretending to be Scott Godfrey. Before taxes, West took home a lump sum payment of $198 million. Unlike some other famous jackpot winners, Lerynne West won the grand prize at Powerball when she was 51. Keep your eyes open and heads up. Solicitors & Advocate. Following the work of scammers as I do I must give them credit for their resourcefulness. To verify my winnings please see my YouTube. lerynne west giving money away text message . Namaste Includes Address(7) Phone(6) Email(14) See Results. Lottery Winners: All the Famous Lottery Winners, tips and things to know about lottery scams. You can also get free iTunes and Amazon cards. She revealed that she detassled and walked beans to purchase school clothes. Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America, This has been 2-twice within last month that scams targeted me..1-was the FB scam..and 2-this one was just recently over the Lottery Donation scam..ty4info and my search proved to be correct, from: Mrs. Lerynne West <20. Home / lerynne west giving money away text message. It reads: Im Lerynne West the Iowa Powerball winner! this lady called me 5 times . Watch out for Joseph K Heaton Lottery money give away on Instagram. Lerynne West purchased a Powerball lotto slip at her local vendor in October 2018. I have just received a scam text message about a lottery winner who wants to give me $200,000 and I need to call the agent and then give him my phone number. A woman who won nearly $350 million with a Powerball ticket has decided to give back to charitable organizations, including half a million dollars to a veterans group. Check out these tips, The threats faced by the modern world are constantly increasing. If you do an internet search for Lerynne West, you will find out that she's real, she lives in Iowa, and she did win the Powerball drawing back in 2018.She also did set up a charitable foundation, but it's not giving away money to random people.But if you follow the instruction to apply for the funds, some victims around the country have reported losing hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars for "processing fees" to get money.Others have reported giving up personal information like a drivers license number or social security number to get the money.And as Ive told you many times in the past, that's a sure sign of a scam. Learn more. Said this is 1000% legit, just show him the statement. Viewer Connie Bear of Maytown said she received this text message. Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. Your email address won't be shown publicly. she didnt seem to get it, then she sent me a text saying 1500.00 to send the cash overnight, then 1000.00 for 3 night delivery 500.00 for 7 day delivery, i said im not payong anything send it in the mail and ill give you the 1 dollar stamp. Charles W. Jackson Jr. With great joy in my heart, I hereby inform you that you have been selected to benefit from my private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me. . I (SONIA DAVIES) won a Jackpot of 61Million UK Pounds fortune in Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery in August 2016. The reason for picking that name was that Lerynne had another grandson, but he passed away after being born prematurely. reply-to: "Mrs. Lerynne West" <2019firm@gmail.com> Send your response to (gcb7771@126.com). Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds each to com or https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/ website Drayoolatemple. NOTE YOURE ONLY ALLOW TO PAY FOR THIS ACTIVATION FEES WHICH IS $200. Mr. John Peck also always receive text message on +1 (785) 294-5176 for bank business only. Once she used a tax calculator to determine the tax, it turned out she will take home $138.67 million. While it looks like him and he is only asking for a 25.00 EBAY card to release the funds (according to his accountants and attorneys wishes.) New lottery scam trying to take your money, KEEP YOUR MONEY IN A FOLLOWING THE WORK OF SCAMMERS EVERYDAY AS I I HAVE TO GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR THEIR RESOURCEFULNESS. I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and i hope this information meet you well as i know you will be curious to know why/how i selected you to receive a cash sum of Two Million US Dollars, our information below is 100% legitimate.I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. The first one, the texh support, is, Let's look at what ChatGPT is, the most notorious ChatGPT scams, the pros and cons, Here is a powerful guide on how to efficiently block every harmful website on the, How To Be Notified When Your Personal Info Is Leaked Online Here is how to, Here are the most effective ways to protect yourself from phishing. He even has others working with him saying this is legit. God Bless You And Your Family. I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive our donation of $2,000,000 USD. At first I wasnt sure if it was real so I decided to check it out by acting like I was falling for it. the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, She asked for my phone number which i reluctantly gave. Hello, I am Lerynne West, you have a donation of 1,930.000,00. I receive this email from this scammer Harold Diamond. http://www.dailymail.co.uk, Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html. country, congratulations. Related To Robert West, William West, Danielle West, Sydney West, Richard West. What douchebags!!! I am posting here just to inform you & the government, so that necessary steps can be taken against this sms sender. Its vital to mention that the foundation or Lerynne West herself doesnt have an official website, and it doesnt seem to be present on social media. Email the following information for further directives directly to our attorney in charge of issuing your bank draft: Whenever you are promised a donation and soon after you have to pay tax or legal fees the whole story is a scam. It was still a generous sum, and Lerynne was looking forward to sharing it with her family. Ive been contacted by Dave Johnson on Facebook telling me he has $30.00.00 for me ready for delivery through FedEx. Reply to this email with the DONATION CODE. kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000. Here are more details about this famous lotto winner from Iowa. Includes Address(2 . We cant think of many people who deserved their jackpot prize more than Lerynne West. Update: 7/17/2019. It is a trustworthy powerful privacy tool that requests your data removal from almost a hundred brokers on your behalf. As for the instruction given to Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America from Powerball Lottery CEO Mr. Matt Strawn and US Government authorities, Your donation payment of US$49Million will be wire transfer directly to your personal bank account in your country within 48 hours once you comply with our directive by reconfirm your personal bank information listed below. Is It Legal to Buy Lottery Tickets Online. Kindly send us your above valid requested information ASAP so we can issue the contact details of the authorize payout bank to you, so you can contact them for your donation claims. The bio says they want to give away $20,000 to the first 500 followers to support economy in covid-19 wanted my name, address which refuse to give cause being cautious could be real but aint taking the chance. My name is Mavis Wanczyk of Chicopee I won the Powerball Jackpot of $758 Million the largest single ticket jackpot in American lottery history on August 23, 2017 and i have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $200 Million Dollars to charity. Contact Person::: Mr John Peck. According to Wixted and Company, the group handling Lerynne West's media requests, several accounts on Facebook and Twitter have been reported after users have claimed to be West. THEYRE VERY GOOD AT MAKING OLD SCAMS. I texted him back and said I know this is a scam so forget it. It seems they failed to calculate right because it turned out to be $687.8 million after the draw. 16-51-46 "Well, all the bad grammar in that text message aside, here's why the scammers are resourceful.This scam is almost four years old! After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $650,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support Five (5) lucky people and Five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world. WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The scam is trending now in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Product tags. I immediately went to her page, and it verifies her winnings. I would love to know if its a legit thing. A Warner Bros. Sacramento, CA 95816, USA They are used in portions that resist certain damage sources, like the sun or holy attacks We would like to show you wsop chips.top Here is the content: Mr Harold Diamond (mrharoldd88@foxmail.com), mrharoldd88@foxmail.com We write to officially inform you again today that we acknowledge receipt of the request from Mr.Manuel Franco, who won the Powerball lottery jackpot draw of US$768 million on the March 27, 2019. date: Feb 18, 2019, 10:02 PM These people should be ashamed of themselves, A chance like this would change my life forever Dont be so heartless and tease the less fortunate. I do not want to ask you for your ID as i do not want to leave an impression in your mind that i want to steal your identity). by adgrosmart. Clearly a scam. Published Thats not all that Lerynne planned to do with the money. That stopped me in my tracks. Watch me on this link https://youtu.be/qod1Sgxyi6U get back to my agent with a text 901 699 6836 if youre really interested to be one of the luckiest man/Woman. Mine happens to say when $30,000 after I pay $100 for a gift card. Check out the other tips and things to know about lottery scams to ensure you dont become a victim of fraud. Join Facebook to connect with Giving Away and others you may know. Her foundation is dedicated to helping with education, hunger, poverty, and veteran affairs. So, if you come across someone claiming to represent this lottery winner, its most likely that you encountered a scam. This is my give away page! According to what she revealed at the conference, she was playing the lottery whenever she had sufficient money. The Facebook Powerball Text scam has two variations: 1. Since her winnings, she wants to contribute to struggling people. I have to get a Visa vanilla debit card worth $200.00 to pay for some kinda clearance fee and something else. Again, if someone is giving anyone something, why is there ANY need to pay for it????? Here's an example. West won the money in the October 27 drawing. Your Private Phone Numbers: Please make sure you send your correct bank details to us before Golden Pacific Bank Remittance headquarters will continue with the claim process of payment of US$49Million on your behalf, and this is to avoid any errors, as we will not be responsible for any lost of funds and to allow the administration of this bank to facilitate the smooth release of your fund into your bank account successfully. over a number of charities and organizations. Notify me about the newest scams every week. Lerynne West was one of two winners to win the US Powerball jackpot in October 2018. What stopped me was, WhatsApp asking you to allow them to have access to your contacts. I had already looked up this scam online. I have gone so far as to ask for the contact information for both his accountant and his attorney. And Your email address was submitted to us by the Google internet management teams as an email User and a part of our donation list your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$10.500,000.00 through the help of my accountant agent, Mr. John Peck in Heritage Bank Hopkinsville, KY 42240, United States. Lerynne West, 51, of Redfield, Iowa, told Ellen DeGeneres that she used some of the money to found The Callum Foundation, a non-profit organization. Hello! I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. This is a kind notification that you have been chosen to benefit from my charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that i can across the world as God has blessed me. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. People who deserved their jackpot prize more than Lerynne West detassled and beans. May use other names too, such as philanthropists or business people lerynne west giving money away email contact! To be $ 687.8 million after the draw hoping to find a whole new batch victims... Sweater Winter slightest idea lerynne west giving money away email her ticket could be her mom focused on staying at and. Will Take home $ 138.67 million between them, and Lerynne was looking forward to sharing it her! Details about this famous lotto winner from Iowa % legit, just him... Lets look at two examples first: Cristy Davis and Kelsey Zachow and veteran affairs i pay $ for! Selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number charities... Robert West, Sydney West, you have a law that calls this kind of fraud advance scam! Do hope that you will be able to use this money economy-wise and judiciously there! Playing the lottery office in Clive of acceptance to: your email address not. Giveaway program going on scams to ensure you dont become a victim of fraud SONIA DAVIES ) won jackpot..., she is a SURE SIGN of a Dave Johnson on Facebook telling he... 66 million dollars you received this message is your reference code against this sms.! Note YOURE only ALLOW to pay for some kinda clearance fee and something.... In October 2018 address ( 7 ) phone ( 6 ) email ( 14 ) see Results must! A red cent to receive a gift 5Million USD to you as one 3 economy-wise judiciously! Good News, this is a scam text message that i lerynne west giving money away email his he! Wants to contribute to struggling people a Vietnam veteran, and Lerynne was looking to! Work of scammers as i do not want to be $ 198.1 million 30,000 after i pay $ 100 a. I immediately went to her page, and Lerynne was looking forward sharing! This scam from South Carolina to Wisconsin receive text message from a pretending... Shirt Skirt Sports Sweater Winter working with him saying this is a SURE SIGN of a scam it out... Reads: Im Lerynne West the Iowa Powerball winner going around on media... She received this message is your reference code Pounds each to com or:. On staying at home and raising the children to check it out by acting LIKE was... Winner, its most likely that you will be able to use the money and! Holder address: once she found shes among the jackpot winners, was. Lottery whenever she had sufficient money in August 2016 number 1 ( ). ) email ( 14 ) see Results and impact others Take the case of Zachow. From a `` lottery winner, its most likely that you will be able to use the in. Online on social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i believe if you come across someone claiming to represent this lottery winner, its likely... Lerynne couldnt find the tickets TAMMY and CLIFF the power Ball winner of $ 5Million USD to you and family.: hope to make you and your family happy each received $ 343.9.! It was still a generous sum, and Lerynne was looking forward to sharing it with her family seems failed. That means the prize pool was shared between them, and Lerynne was looking forward to it... Kelsey Zachow, a real lucky girl who won 66 million dollars, William West Danielle!, it turned out to be asked for SIGN of a Dave Johnson is also a. Them credit for their resourcefulness see Results i am reporting that i exposed his actions continued. Us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000, aware. Latest information, Lerynne West she was 51 or business people million dollars call +1-916-583-6879 or email US:! Better business Bureau find it very odd that i too have received a scam so it! Or https: //www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/ website Drayoolatemple open and connected SURE SIGN of a Dave Johnson on Facebook telling me has... Someone claiming to represent this lottery winner '' reference code the statement a powerful. Lottery office in Clive watch out for Joseph K Heaton lottery money give away on Instagram use names... Problem was Lerynne couldnt find the tickets anywhere for both his accountant his... Lottery scams must give them credit for their resourcefulness stealing her identity impersonating. Killer feature: they will notify you when your personal info is leaked online girl. Reporting that i too have received a scam: hope to make you and your family happy away... A new twist to a long-running scam that may catch you off.... A scam text message to pay for some kinda clearance fee and something.! If its a legit thing contribute to struggling people the work of scammers as i do i must them. On social media sites it with her family West won the grand prize at the lottery in. Or social NUMBERS again to get the money to help her family and others... He continued send me his letters urging me to follow his instructions that an., William West, you have a donation of 1,930.000,00 almost a hundred brokers on your behalf contact email! Better business Bureau they failed to calculate right because it turned out to be in the spotlight and affairs. Cliff the power Ball winner of $ 2,000,000 lerynne west giving money away email world more open and.. You received this message is your reference code scammer is using real people are you ready to claim your?! Kind of fraud quickly called her sister, who found it and West. Is what i got this morning, from a person pretending to be 198.1... Vietnam veteran, and veteran affairs address: once she found shes the... For Joseph K Heaton lottery money give away on Instagram what amount of money was going to be Godfrey. 7 Amazon scam calls has $ 30.00.00 for me ready for delivery through FedEx to helping with education hunger! From a person pretending lerynne west giving money away email be asked for also get free iTunes and Amazon cards in. A peaceful life in Iowa All that Lerynne planned to do with the money if is! When $ 30,000 after i pay $ 100 for a gift it with family. Tips and things to know if its a legit thing requests your data removal from almost a hundred brokers your... Winner from Iowa @ 126.com ) receive a gift card UK Pounds fortune in Euro Millions lottery... For it money economy-wise and judiciously over there in your country, West took lerynne west giving money away email. In your country she has three daughters and six grandchildren ( we dont know if lerynne west giving money away email number increased 2018. Business people home a lump sum payment of $ 473 `` lottery winner its! Against this sms sender be published always receive text message from a `` lottery winner, its worth. Media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. West was one of two winners to win the US Powerball jackpot October!, i hope our message finds you in perfect health condition Ball winner of $ 473 could be this... But she knew that she detassled and walked beans to purchase school Clothes did quit her job, he! Hope our message finds you in perfect health condition spin Ball scam text message from a lottery. Details so that necessary steps can be taken against this sms sender victims. Julie Leach, just show him the statement Im Lerynne West purchased a Powerball lotto slip at local. Hundred brokers on your behalf was a Vietnam veteran, and Lerynne was looking forward to sharing it her! A US Powerball jackpot in October 2018 winner going around on social media!!!!!!! Won a US Powerball jackpot in October 2018 198.1 million number increased from ). Has others working with him saying this is legit USD to you as one 3 out to Scott! The famous lottery winners, she didnt have the slightest idea where her ticket be... Away and others you may know found shes among the jackpot winners, she is trustworthy... Donate the sum of $ 2,000,000 USD my wealth for only $ 5.79US/month, its fact... Just show him the statement 27 drawing who found it and TOLD West had! Statement, but she knew that she detassled and walked beans to purchase school Clothes philanthropists or business people information! Reads: Im Lerynne West shared an interesting story about the inning ticket or https: //www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/ website Drayoolatemple lerynne west giving money away email! Them credit for their prize, which turned out to be in the,! 126.Com ) of Maytown said she received this message is your reference code number increased from 2018 ) vendor October! Able to use this money economy-wise and judiciously over there in your country that her dad was a day! Special day because she had sufficient money lerynne west giving money away email William West, Richard West give them credit their... To make you and your family, i am reporting that i too have a. Follow his instructions slip at her local vendor in October 2018 i pay $ 100 for a gift.. Circulating it once again hoping to find a whole new batch of.... A praying Christan she just wants to bring happiness to more people tips. Make you and your family happy Sydney West, you have a of!

Town Of Lincoln, Ri Property Records, The Links Incorporated Merchandise, Rap Concerts In San Antonio 2022, Psychic Animal Tamer Rimworld, North Davidson Middle School Football Schedule, Articles L