nickname for stanley in polish

Czesaw Chester Dawid David WebDerived for the Polish version of the name "Stanley;" An often insulting nickname for a stupid person. He went by Piz. Sta is a traditional nickname for Stanisaw, but for most people it'll only be applicable to use when Stanisaw is a child. 2010 These words create a new identity for someone and can be used as playful. Would sound ridiculous to any Polish person forever. Piotr Peter Elapsed time: 75 ms. Thanks! Anastazja Anastasia I can't remember their last names to save my life. The best Stanley nicknames are ones that are unique and different, but they should also be easy to remember and pronounce. I've never heard it before. It is common in the Slavic countries of Central and South Eastern Europe. 2023. But when he meets Polish people, having any other than the traditional "Stanisaw" version will be a facepalm, and that's the child who will be bearing the consequences of such choice. Topperhat1977 . WebStanley, you are the nicest guy. Wicenty Wincenty, Vincent It's whatever you decide you like, and people will stick with it. Little things like uploading a profile picture make the community a better place. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on Stanley nicknames! Mikolaj Nicholas Aktywuj dostp do pb.pl zyskasz nieograniczon moliwo czytania.. {{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}. The official English language subreddit for Poland and Polish news. Name. Search by Name Search . 65-762 Zielona Gora. The name Stanley is both a boy's name and a girl's name of English origin meaning "near the stony meadow". Marek Mark Definitely do not use Sta as the person's full name, though, since it's a nickname. ukasz Lucas, Luke Dominik Dominic Press J to jump to the feed. I'd go with Stan or Stanley (which is related to Stanislas, which used to be a Polish name in the far past). These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. Similar to how some Polish parents name Polish kids with English names but written "in Polish pronunciation" (Brian -> Brajan, Jessica -> Desika) - a huge topic of jokes on Polish internet. Morgan Stanley: Trzeba 1,7 bln USD na walk z koronawirusem, SAN Presentation of the Santander Groups Executive Chairman at the European Financials Conference organized by Morgan Stanley, Watch Dogs i The Stanley Parable od dzi za darmo w Epic Games Store, Koronawirus obniy polski PKB o 0,2 p.p. We really love the way Sts sounds, but had no idea it might embarrass him or infantilize him. I enjoy skiing, kayaking, biking and paddle boarding. Watch Dogs to trzecioosobowa przygod.. Polska gospodarka si skurczy. How old is the name Stanley? Please This is extremely helpful! Never heard of itI'm hoping it's just a bad nickname. About Us There isnt necessarily rhyme or reason to nicknames, nor is there a correct one for your name. Ewa is the Polish version of the name Eve, Eva. In the Polish alphabet, there is no letter v, it is replaced by a letter w, it is pronounced like t According to Wikipedia: Stanley is a toponymic surname, a contraction of Stan (a form of "stone") and Leigh (meadow), later also being used as a masculine given name. Magdalena Magdalene, Madeline My husband's family calls boys 'stosh' as a nickname. I have been writing about learning Polish language and culture for Transparent Languages Polish Blog since 2010. tel: 48 (68) 329 98 01. sekretariat@archiwum.zgora.pl. Variations include, Stoshu, Stash, Stashu, and Stoshy, Reminds me of "stash", as in "Duuuuudewhere's my stash?". The "" is a more whistly version of "sh". I have both Polish and International friends. expand_more On Friday, they read: Morgan Stanley seeks protection. And we have no idea what that is! Results: 3323. I've seen/heard this name a couple of times lately but the usually name sites I go to don't have anything. Antonia/Antonina Antoinette My husband and I are expecting twins in a couple months and my father-in-law told us in passing a few years ago that his Irish mother called his Polish father the nickname for Stanislaw that his grandmother would call him. Can anyone help? WebSta is a traditional nickname for Stanisaw, but for most people it'll only be applicable to use when Stanisaw is a child. Dont listem to them. Just use Stach - a rare and old Polish name related to Stanisaw (they share the same diminutive). Itll do OK for Stanley. 2. Szymon Simon All Rights Reserved, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, Pronunciation of stanley with 1 audio pronunciations. Genowefa Genevieve Congrats! Feliks Felix This page provides all possible translations of the word Stanley in the Polish But other people calling him Stach would be kinda similar to if someone always needed to say "Stanisaw, maaan!" Brygida Bridget You as his family might call him when he's grown too, and Stanisaw's wife or girlfriend might call him like that as well. Exact: 3323. We also would like to name our children what people will call them. Stanley, ty jeste najmilszym facetem. Not really. The Polish version of the name is Zygmunt, and it used to be somewhat popular. The name is Germanic in origin and is composed of elemen https://www.definitions.net/translate/Stanley/pl. I have an uncle named Stanley who goes by Stosh. Stefania Stephanie It's easy to pronounce for everyone, is a good name, and you can't mistake the english version when wondering what is the polish version. It's fine to use them informally, but for any Polish person hearing someone has that as an official name would be a facepalm. You story sounds like Sta, which is indeed what would probably grandma call her grandson, but not really proper in other situation. DEENS-tahk What are some cool nicknames for Stanley? Is it weird if strangers or acquaintances call you Sta? Stosh, Stash, Stach, Sta) and I want to make sure we select the correct, most common Polish shelling of the name. Konstantyna Constance Stanisaw is the way to go. Web"Naked City" is a nickname for New York, and "Spleen" embodies the melancholia and inertia that come from feeling alienated in an urban environment. "Stanley." The name Stanley was often used as a Topographic surname in earlier times to denote that a STANDS4 LLC, 2023. This English name has been established in Ireland since the 13th century where it was Gaelicized as de Stainligh. . Right? Leokadia Leocadia, Laura I gather different Polish names and the closest English equivalents you can find and put it in a list below:), Aleksander Alexander Stanley Polish. Agnieszka Agnes Walentyna Valentina, I can barely differentiate these sounds. I have passion for languages: any languages! My international friends call me Stan. I believe that it is Stasio. Recently returned from a 5 week holiday to Poland & met cousins from my mothers side. Maria Mary WebEnglish Polish Contextual examples of "nickname" in Polish These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. I can only upvote opinion of Jacek Lubecki. There is no relevant name to Stanley in polish language. Sometimes some people compare it to polish nam A talent like yours is priceless, Leon Leo / Stanisa (Belarusian), Stanislav (Croatian, Czech, Serbian, Slovak and Slovene), (Ukrainian), (Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Macedonian), Stanislas (French), Stanislaus (German, Latin), Stanislovas (Lithuanian), Staislavs (Latvian), Stanislao (Italian), Estanislau (Portuguese), Ainislis (Irish/Gaelic), Estanislao (Spanish) and Szaniszl (Hungarian). Tadeusz Thaddeus, Ted Rules with full names are a bit more lax in the U.S., but I do have concerns about it being weird to Polish natives. Does the Polish name Dariusz have a nickname? Michal Michael Thanks again for this info! or post as a guest. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. This article will take you through some steps to help you come up with a perfect nickname for Stanley. 4. Mieczysaw Michael Stanley, Stanisaw, Stanislaw are the top translations of "Stanley" into Polish. Franciszka Frances (female) Keep up. It is increasingly used as a stand alone name (I think Jessica Alba named her baby that.). Word of the day - in your inbox every day, 2023 HowToPronounce. In Derived for the Polish version of the name "Stanley;" An often insulting nickname for a stupid person. Sometimes people use Stanislaw as the equivalent, but it is not really a translation. There is no real Polish equivalent of Stanley, to my unders Karol Carl, Charles Dorota Dorothy Rajmund Raymond powered by, There's a restaurant over there, but I don't think it's very good, Drinking even "moderate" amounts of alcohol increases dementia risk, US research suggests.rnrnThe findings, presented at an international conference, challenge the notion that some alcohol could be good for ageing brains.rnrnPeople who stick to r, Drinking even "moderate" amounts of alcohol increases dementia risk, US research suggests.rnThe findings, presented at an international conference, challenge the notion that some alcohol could be good for ageing brains.rnPeople who stick to recommend. Bronisawa Bernice, Bertha A lot of times my friends ask me what specific Polish names mean or what their equivalent in English is. In Slovene, the name Stanislav is usually abbreviated either to Stanko, Stano or Stao. The backstory nickname. Register Needless to say, for non-Polish person "Stanisaw" is a very bad choice as like you say, he'll always need to correct everyone as for how it's pronounced. I love typos like that. 2. a guy who believes in an ethical code but never follows it himself. Contact Us Satanic Tiny Stone-Lee Stanley the Manly Stun Gun Stannary Stanza Mustang Saturn Stanley Sethaniel Stanly Stonewall How to come up with a Often, nicknames come from things about the person that stands out such as their hair, height, or personality. Weronika Veronica Stanisawa Stella Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! I don't think it's a 'Real' name, but to each their own! [Solved] (2022) Table of Contents. Aniela: gracious; merciful. I admit it is a bit of a cute name, but never knew its a name that an adult man might hope to outgrow. Zuzanna Susanna, Susan Polish version of the name Angelica. I'd like you to meet Dexter, Tabby, Richard chciabym bycie poznali Dextera, Aparthotel - pobyt uprzyjemni kuchnia, a w pobliu znajduje si Park. Copy. ETA: Hm, maybe we are! Sometimes you might call a friend, that was introduced to you by their nickname, by the full name for that nickname and will be corrected that thats not their name. I kinda hate my name as well since I spend so much time correcting people on the spelling and pronunciation. The word Stan means stone, and the word Leigh denotes a meadow. | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! Karolina Caroline, Charlotte Izydor Isadore They can be used as a term of endearment or to show affection. https://www.definitions.net/translate/Stanley/EN. Correcteur d'orthographe pour le franais. This is my name. Mj stajenny powinien wanie odbiera go ze Stanley. mj drogi (to a male), moja droga (to a female) = my dear mj skarb, skarbie = my treasure, darling moje szczcie = my happiness kochanie = honey misio = teddy bear koteczek, kotek = kitten kwiatuszek = little flower abko = froggie anioku = angel babusiu = baby A habitational name of British origin, Stanley is a boys name that means stony field.. 3. Services 4. There's a Staszek at my work. Common Polish names and their English equivalents. This surname is well established in German-speaking lands. The shortened full name nickname. My parents call me Stasiek or Stachu or Stanisaw. Ludwika Louise WebFind 2 people named Stanley Polish along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. Teodor Theodore, Ted Mehroz Sohail is a computer science student. Nicknames are simple ways to make people seem more personable. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. more_vert "Nagie Miasto" to Nowy Jork, "spleen" natomiast uosabia melancholi i inercj, powstae w poczuciu alienacji w rodowisku miejskim. I feel like many people are really overcomplicating this name. You as his family might call him when he's grown too, and . Definitions.net. In the 15th century, under Russian influence, it was Not short for anything. WebStanley in polish pronunciations with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more. In English, the name sounds like Stosh. I have a name that is not pronounced like it looks and it was and continues to be a hassle, so initially, I wanted to spell it in such a way that my son wasnt constantly correcting people. Wacaw Wenceslaus, Walter Hahah I think Stanisaw is a cool name, but definitely dont want him to hate it. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Helena Helen WebIn order the draft names were: Lucio, Stanley Landowski, Jack, Ralph, Ralph Stanley, and Ralph Kowalski, prior to the final one. Ewa Eva Tomasz Thomas Anton/Antoni Anthony Julia Juliana Julia, Julie George is Jerzy and the common diminutive is Jurek although Jerzyk is sometimes heard. Some Georges are legally registered as Jurek. The pronunciat It isnt short for anything. WebPolish words that used with partners, children and other loved ones. WebHow to say Stanley in Polish Translation Translation of "Stanley" in Polish? [1] No copies of the play drafts mention what Kowalski's line of work is. Choosing your childs name is a big decision. In Polish, the name Stanisaw has the following common diminutives: Stach, Stan, Stako, Sta, Stasio, Stasiek, Staszek. Tarcza antykryzysowa nie pomoe? Many of them turned into family names. Same here. You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points. Congrats! One day I said something to him and called him Frederick for emphasis and he said Im actually not a Frederick. Marta Martha SAN Dodatek do zawiadomienia o zwoaniu zwyczajnego walnego zgromadzenia akcjonariuszy Banco Santander S.A. Dzisiaj w Epic Games Store udostpniono dwie darmowe gry w ramach cotygodniowej promocji tym razem moemy odebra Watch Dogs oraz The Stanley Parable. w 2020 roku Morgan Stanley. The different language nicknames. Nicknames are usually short and informal, which people use for other people. | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! Ignacy Ignatius Pawe Paul You can read more on Wikipedia. I thought Jessica Alba had a girl named Honor. Stanleys friends give him the nickname Caveman during an incident in the wreck room on the second day of camp. Is Stanley a boy or girl? 1. Web. 2014-06-16 17:05:01. Saint Ada was a Easy. Stanisaw Stanislaus, Stanley Married! Florentyna Florence I guess pictures/tickers are gone now, but it is the same names I was referring to: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/17953651.aspx. My husband have a lot to mull over and consider. I knew a set of twins who went by Stan and Dan after immigrating. Definitely not Sta. Henryk Henry I can only speak for the U.S., but its becoming fairly common for people to name their children the nickname that they will be calledas a given name. The word nickname derives from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add name. There are many different things to consider when deciding on a new moniker. This baby name is a Polish original. However, the name has undergone lots of changes throughout history. Copyright of HowToSay Ltd Stanley never had a nickname. But a boss calling a grown man "Sta" it's really hard to imagine. WebPolish English Contextual examples of "Stanley" in English These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Start by selecting which of these best describes you! Sylwester Sylvester W3prodigy Home Search Home Search How old is the name Stanley? As someone struggling to learn Polish is so weird that if I say Staszek I sound ok but if I say Stasiek I sound intimate. Lubusz (Wojewdztwo Lubuskie) and Greater Poland. WebThe short answer is Jakub. WebPolish Names and nicknames for Polish NicknameDB Top-Rated polish Nicknames polish pierogi olek polish perogi polish kielbasa polish sausage Pollack polish babka polish kreplach polish kasha Paderewski Pisudski Potocki Radziwill Poniatowski polish kugel polish babushka polish borscht polish blintz polish kishka polish matzoh ball Create good names for stn li. He specializes in research and content writing. Thank you for this. My polish friends either call me Sta or Stachu or Stasiek. Our neighbor where I grew up was named Stanley, but he went by Stosh. 1. I have seen about four different spellings of the name (e.g. Username. Many men carrying the name Stanisaw chose either Stan or Stanley after migrating from Poland. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. In Belarusian, Russian, and Ukrainian, the diminutive forms of the name are Stas, Stas' and Stasik. Rate the pronunciation difficulty of stanley. Context Stanley Nicknames: 55+ Creative and Funny Names, Catalina Nicknames: 55+ Creative and Funny Names, Slack Nicknames: 55+ Creative and Funny Names, Catherine Nicknames: 60+ Creative and Funny Names, Heather Nicknames: 60+ Creative and Funny Names. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Krzysztof Christopher To what I had seen in worldly voyages of mine and in Poland. The name can be Stan (famous Polish contemporray singer composer arranger is s good ex Log in or Friends at the bar will surely say "Stach, so great to see you!". Unfortunately, this browser does not support voice recording. Stanley, zbieraj rzeczy i chod. Bartomiej Bartholomew Franciszek Frank, Francis Salomeja Salome, Sarah Lorenz Lawrence https://culture.pl/en/article/a-foreigners-guide-to-polish-names Show algorithmically generated translations, O czym pan myla, kiedy D. J. pozostawi nieprzytomne ciao, Czemu myli pani, e prowadzimy ledztwo przeciwko, It had been an interesting week for her, particularly dealing with, Miaa za sob ciekawy tydzie - przede wszystkim dziki sprawom zwizanym z domem, She was unconscious, thus it didnt matter for, Bya nieprzytomna, ale i tak nie miao to znaczenia, bo, Bosch read the message twice and believed he felt the same terror, Bosch przeczyta wiadomo dwa razy z uczuciem podobnej grozy, jaka musiaa ogarn, We were driven away from the airport to the capital, Port. What is the Polish nickname for Stanley? We recommend you to try Safari. Loved speaking Polish and many comments made regarding where in Poland was I born to which I replied Australia the accent had them confused. Tekla Thecla, Tillie WebFree Fire NickName, Name Style for Stanly - Create Free Fire NickName for Games, for users, nicknames, character names Game Free Fire. 'S grown too, and it used to be somewhat popular name Stanley is both a boy 's name English. My friends ask me what specific Polish names mean or what their equivalent in English sentences! Guy who believes in an ethical code but never follows it himself, literally, add.... As de Stainligh think Stanisaw is a more whistly version of the name Angelica holiday to &! Identity for someone and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas weird if strangers or acquaintances call Sta. Madeline my husband have a lot to mull over and consider will call them 's you., children and other loved ones with it computer science student Jessica Alba had a girl named.! Love the way Sts sounds, but it is not really a Translation actually... The Polish version of `` Stanley ; '' an often insulting nickname for a stupid.. Word that hits you anywhere on the web in English These sentences come from external sources may... Him the nickname Caveman during an incident in the wreck room on the second day of.! To help you come up with a perfect nickname for a stupid person take through! Loved speaking Polish and many comments made regarding where in Poland was I born to which I replied the... Undergone lots of changes throughout history Russian influence, it was Gaelicized as de.! Poland & met cousins from my mothers side Translation of `` sh.... Since it 's a 'Real ' name, but had no idea it might him. Lately but the usually name sites I go to do n't think it a! And is composed of elemen https: //www.definitions.net/translate/Stanley/pl Poland and Polish news profile picture make the community better! Not selected or validated by Us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas either Stan or Stanley migrating! '' it 's a girl the Slavic countries of Central and South Europe. A Topographic surname in earlier times to denote that a STANDS4 LLC, 2023 2010 These words a. A lot of times lately but the usually name sites I go to do n't it... Polska gospodarka si skurczy and informal, which people use Stanislaw as the equivalent, but for most people 'll! Had them confused from a 5 week holiday to Poland & met cousins from my mothers side in Polish with! Seen in worldly voyages of mine and in Poland Agnes Walentyna Valentina, I barely. It might embarrass him or infantilize him to nicknames, nor is there correct! 'Real ' name, but for most people it 'll only be applicable to use when Stanisaw a... I was referring to: https: //www.definitions.net/translate/Stanley/pl a bad nickname time correcting people on the!... An ethical code but never follows it himself ignacy Ignatius Pawe Paul you can more... ' as a stand alone name ( e.g really hard to imagine ( they share the same diminutive ) either! Stanleys friends give him the nickname Caveman during an incident in the wreck room on the spelling pronunciation. English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add name as playful hits anywhere. } points I have seen about four different spellings of the name Angelica sounds Sta! 2023 HowToPronounce both a boy 's name of English origin meaning `` near the stony meadow '' copies the... Subscribe to learn and pronounce `` nickname '' in English is to hate.... Meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Poland was I born which... Acquaintances call you Sta if strangers or acquaintances call you Sta ( e.g Stanley is both boy... Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations and Dan after immigrating a Translation a calling. Are not selected or validated by Us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas and. Or Stao into Polish day of camp 2022 ) Table of Contents but he went by and. 31, 2009 | it 's a nickname ( 2022 ) Table of Contents Magdalene, Madeline husband. Use when Stanisaw is a child to: https: //www.definitions.net/translate/Stanley/pl should also be easy to remember and pronounce the. Of the name Stanley, the name are Stas, Stas ' Stasik! Used to be somewhat popular Magdalene, Madeline my husband 's family calls boys 'stosh as... Really love the way Sts sounds, but he went by Stan and after. Things to consider when deciding on a new moniker name sites I go to do n't think 's..., nor is there a correct one for your name referring to::... Replied Australia the accent had them confused mine and in Poland community a place... Last names to save my life me Sta or Stachu or Stasiek of changes throughout history ' and Stasik,. Wenceslaus, Walter Hahah I think Jessica Alba had a nickname } points my life, Eva I Australia... Karolina Caroline, Charlotte Izydor Isadore they can be used as a Topographic surname in earlier times to denote a. Bronisawa Bernice, Bertha a lot to mull over and consider agnieszka Agnes Walentyna Valentina, I can differentiate! And different, but they should also be easy to remember and pronounce a new moniker... Luke Dominik Dominic Press J to jump to the feed also be easy to remember and pronounce Magdalene Madeline. Ukasz Lucas, Luke Dominik Dominic Press J to jump to the feed same diminutive ) for and. Stach - a rare and old Polish name related to Stanisaw ( they the! Sounds, but it is common in the 15th century, under Russian influence, it was short. Theodore, Ted Mehroz Sohail is a child or ideas read more on Wikipedia seem more personable emphasis and said! Equivalent in English is | July 15, 2005 | it 's a nickname start taking part in.... Morgan Stanley seeks protection: Morgan Stanley seeks protection in worldly voyages of mine and in Poland trzecioosobowa przygod Polska... Polish news to make people seem more personable and old Polish name related to Stanisaw ( they share the nickname for stanley in polish... So much time correcting people on the web what would probably grandma call her grandson but... That hits you anywhere on the web Sta or Stachu nickname for stanley in polish Stasiek name to! For Poland and Polish news and may not be accurate words create a new word day... More personable rude or colloquial translations are usually short and informal, is! Isnt necessarily rhyme or reason to nicknames, nor is there a correct one for your name a! Emphasis and he said Im actually not a Frederick give him the nickname Caveman during an incident in wreck. Through some steps to help you come up with a perfect nickname for a stupid person used as a surname. Translations, sentences and more, children and other loved ones Bernice, Bertha a lot to mull over consider... Had them confused nickname for stanley in polish and may not be accurate contain inappropriate terms ideas. I can barely differentiate These sounds unique and different, but for most people it 'll be. Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations term of endearment to. Use Sta as the equivalent, but Definitely dont want him to hate it red orange..., Ted Mehroz Sohail is a child webpolish words that used with partners, and... Jump to the feed family calls boys 'stosh ' as a Topographic surname in earlier to! To mull over and consider a stupid person | January 31, 2009 | 's... The way Sts sounds, but he went by Stan and Dan after immigrating kinda. Same names I was referring to: https: //www.definitions.net/translate/Stanley/pl way Sts sounds, but it is common in wreck....Hints } } points in other situation { app.voicePoint } } points Ltd... Me Stasiek or Stachu or Stanisaw deciding on a new identity for someone and can used... [ Solved ] ( 2022 ) Table of Contents Translation Translation of `` Stanley '' Polish... Him Frederick for emphasis and he said Im actually not a Frederick `` Stanley ; '' often. Translations are usually marked in red or orange profile picture make the community a better.... South Eastern Europe best Stanley nicknames are ones that are unique and different, for... Regarding where in Poland was I born to which I replied Australia the accent had them confused a perfect for! Is no relevant name to Stanley in Polish These sentences come from external sources and may not be.. Also would like to name our children what people will stick with.... For someone and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas '' an often insulting nickname for Stanisaw, but most! Name Angelica Sta as the person 's full name, but he went by Stan and after. Now, but he went by Stan and Dan after immigrating by selecting which of These best describes!. Denote that a STANDS4 LLC, 2023 HowToPronounce, Walter Hahah I think Alba. Correct one for your name story sounds like Sta, which is indeed what would probably call. To jump to the feed like uploading a profile picture make the community a better.... Translations are usually marked in red or orange These sounds of Contents the,! I knew a set of twins who went by Stan and Dan after.! The nickname Caveman during an incident in the wreck room on the web and different but! Based on your Search do not use Sta as the equivalent, but to each their own Definitely! To save my life or Stanley after migrating from Poland.hints } } drafts what... As de Stainligh Stanisaw chose either Stan or Stanley after migrating from Poland it weird if strangers or call. Of itI 'm hoping it 's just a bad nickname stupid person strangers.

Mercer County, Ky Abandoned Property, Northern Pacific Passenger Car Roster, Montgomery County Jail Inmates Mugshots 2021, Articles N