perfume that smells like amazing grace

A little soapy smelling for me to wear as an evening fragrance, but refreshing for daytime. Amazingly clean and beautifully feminine. Who is considered the greatest philosopher of all time? One of my favorites!!! You can also find more intense scents if you prefer something bolder, but these will likely be best saved for special occasions. Perfect for Summer. It smells like roses I actually like it not too strong its ncie. Not something that stands out loud in smell but It will gently and quietly take you through the day. I only wore once and immediately exchanged it. If you're looking for an unobtrusive scent that will offend exactly no one, this may be the one for you. Amazing Grace still remains Philosophys most popular fragrance. I do love the scent but it doesn't last long once it's on. Fragrance faded very quickly. Yes As the scent dries, it takes on the aromas of sweet almond, vanilla, and honey. Like the smell initially when I put it on, but changes when it fades to something I am not so fond of. | 100% old lady perfume. I'm not a big fan of floral scents, but I live this! She based her interpretation on memories from her childhood when she would visit her grandmother's garden. I personally didnt love this fragrance. its limited longevity makes this inoffensive and perfect for a sweltering summer night out, which is exactly what we all look for. I do not like the smell!!! This is a new fragrance. It was extremely soft, clean, feminine and beautiful, never cloying or overpowering. It is fresh and light. | this eau de toilette is blended with powdery notes of renaults white musk root to symbolize femininity. I bought this fragrance to make soy candles with, as it's my mom's favorite perfume. It's similar to Coach, light and sweet but not long lasting at all. Something changed in the Amazing Grace "recipe" and the fans are not really pleased. Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine Eau de Toilette (680) $58.00 Free Gift with Purchase Only here Philosophy Amazing Grace Lavender Twist Eau de Toilette (630) $58.00 Free Gift with Purchase Only here Philosophy Pure Grace Nude Rose Eau de Parfum (224) $68.00 2 sizes Philosophy Amazing Grace Magnolia Eau de Toilette (310) $26.00 - $58.00 The nose behind this fragrance is Tanya Petrakov. Girl walked by me and like it. 5 perfume on her vanity, this equally enviable bottle . Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Used 5 sprays and couldnt smell it by the time I walked out of my bathroom. TimesMojo is a social question-and-answer website where you can get all the answers to your questions. It smells good in the bottle but not on me. I love this scent. It reminded me of fresh laundry detergent extreme and kind of hurt my nose. One of my go-tos! While this perfume does have some bolder elements than Amazing Grace, it also has subtle undertones that help create an elegant aesthetic similar to Amazing Grace. If you grew up admiring your mom's bottle of Chanel No. This is a fresh and sparkling composition that makes you feel you are wrapped in flowers and leaves a lingering effect of fragrance softness. A fresh soapy floral with a slight citrus hint. I always get compliments! avoid direct eye contact. It is one of those perfumes that is suitable for women of all ages and smells good on varying skin tones. philosophy amazing grace magnolia. Almost Bare is a perfume that just wafts in the air around you, so if you love beachy and floral scents but want it to really stick this may be a good choice. It is ok. Some people avoid the perfume because lilies are used a lot for funeral flower arrangements and thats the connotation that makes people stay away from it. The new amazing grace eau de parfum intense is the most intense version of the iconic fragrance that lasts all day. She said it was very close but still missing a bit of musk, so I added a couple drops of Arabian White Musk, and she said it's pretty spot-on now. I am very very particular with my scents, but I love this one that I am planning to buy the bottle of it. Here are 20 of the most attractive scents to a man including aphrodisiacs, fragrances, and where to find them in the perfume aisle. I actually liked the scent but it you have to either spray alot of it or keep refreshing yourself every few hours. Gave it to my mom. Its too flowery and mature for me. Such a soft and clean fragrance. Loved it could last longer but smelled ?? Descent is a pretty floral like smell the only smell I don't like in it is the Jasmine but that's because I just don't like the scent of Jasmine I do like the philosophy brands a perfume I am glad that I got a trial size of that smell because now I know not to buy the bigger bottle but after you spray the set once you get past the Jasmine it does have a very nice pretty feminine smell after a couple of times I actually got used to the snow and enjoy it and I love scentbox. Definitely a must have!! I dont hate it, but I wouldn't purchase on my own. It is my all time go to fragrance. Just a little too florally for me and doesn't last very long. Was okay. I've been wearing Amazing Grace or Pure Grace for years, and I love them both, but I really don't think they have the staying power that they used to.or maybe my nose has gotten so used to them I don't notice them as well! Very soft sent stays close to the skin. I personally love this scent . im 16 by the way haha, Love this scent, very Powderly and lightly sweet. Middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Water Lily, Sage and Lavender while Base notes are Vetiver, Amber, Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla. JavaScript is disabled. new I think it is a bit short for my taste. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Best to spray once and walk through it. Repetitive, generic garbage. This fragrance is "spot on" when it comes to the original Amazing Grace fragrance from Philosophy. 2goodabuy. If you're a fan of Clean Ultimate, you'll love this one, too. This fragrance perfumers are Harry Fremont and Ilias Ermenidis. spray onto a clean, dry body. What is Philosophy's most popular fragrance? Its a true scent that not everyone would be attracted to, but its a unique scent as well. Stick blenders can help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it rices during the mixing process. The fragrance smells good but it does not last for more than an hour. 2,059,547,759. It's not very distinct but it is one of the best renditions of its type. FLUTTERBY Flutterby is a fresh, feminine aroma that smells great right out of the shower! The perfumer of this fragrance is Sophia Grojsman. Middle notes are Jasmine and Hyacinth while base notes are Virginia Cedar, Amber and Iris. It has a fresh clean smell,with a hint of floral. HEMINGWAY A fresh, green scent that reminds us of Cuba and the Caribbean. bergamot greets the senses, while the heart blossoms with an irresistibly soft and clean muguet, leaving behind a lasting musk with an impression of classic beauty. She wanted a perfume that would make others wonder about her character and beauty. Its very fresh and youthful. Report abuse. Clean scent --- but not the original scent I used to love. Q: Is perfume similar to Amazing Grace suitable for everyday wear? It has the strong old lady smell in the beginning & I dont really like the smell after that dies down. The perfume starts out semi-fresh, zesty and fruity, with some flowery and sweetness in the background. Super gentle and very lovely. The scent is strong and takes very little and did last all day though. 5 perfume and Issey Miyake's L'Eau d'Issey perfume. Wearing it immediately after showering and moisturizing will widen the clean scent even further. Nothing compares to the soft, almost muted effect Flowerbomb has. Cancel anytime without any penalties. Get a new sleek atomizer case each month. I do agree with other reviews it is more of a older smell.. it's not youthful at all! Yes, the fragrance was that good. My husband gaged when he smelled it! Dislike. It has a airy, floral-ness to it as well. Like Amazing Grace, it has orange and other citruses at the top, Jasmine and Rose at the heart, and Musk at the base. Its ok but not young enough for my taste. Very clean and fresh, not soft enough. My usual dove perfume plug has been watering down their perfumes I think and I need a break from it anyway. Its a subtle and timeless aroma with delicate notes of bergamot, musk and muguet blended with soft blossoms of jasmine and rose. I even layer them, with the lotion and then the eau de parfum and I still don't think it lasts long. Nice, "easy-reach" scent. It smells good but doesnt last. Scent: 3 It was a little too strong for me. Did not seem youthful to me. Its a floral and Im a huge floral fan. I love these fragrances. Not overpowering, but pleasantly fragrant. Fresh smell just not exactly my first choice of fragrance. This fragrance majorly expresses youth and femininity mostly in its composition leaving a lingering effect of powdery and tropical hints. At the heart of the fragrance lies Black Locust, Pink Pepper. I gave it to my 11-year-old daughter. every rose leaves behind a memory of vitality, playfulness and joy. Hated It! Jul 19, 2012. Not my taste. My friend bought this for me a while ago. I didnt really care for this scent. Its very nice. I haven't fully tried it on to give my opinion on it's longevity. It smells very clean and fresh. The top accord of citrus, woody and fruity notes gives a fresh and calming sensation. The sample smelled wonderful, absolutely fell in love. This product can expose you to chemicals including eugenyl methyl, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. I don't like this one at all. Wonderful long lasting scent. June enjoys writing about fashion and politics, because they allow people to express their opinions and beliefs through different mediums. June Jedele is a recent graduate of the University of Michigan, and she credits her time there for shaping her into the person she is today. I would give it one star. The first time I tested it, it gave me a migraine. I do plan to send it back. Precio total: Agregar los 3 al carrito. Wearing it immediately after showering and moisturizing will widen the clean scent even further. This is a very lovely perfume. By itself, not so much. Staying Power: 3. But I gave it to my mother who loves floral scent she loves it it smells so much better on her. Really not a great smell. I guess I'm sensitive to heavy strong fragrancesI go to sephora and sample so many and they all turn me off and I can't wait to go home and wash it off. What smells better, Amazing Grace or Pure Grace? Smells like an old lady perfume. Floral, musky yet citrusy, all around beautiful scent that lasts all day! Roses are red, violets are blue- if you want to smell sweet, just spray it on you. I like how delicate and feminine this is, but it disappears so quickly. Once I put it on, I loved it. Jennifer Aniston, formerly called Lolavie, is a very nice soft feminine sweet floral perfume that is light and airy. Choose this scent for my first fragrance, I gotta say Im loving it. I want to smell like butterflies. Also I am allergic to it but that's not their fault, it happens 70% of the time. Its light, fresh and clean. Amazing Grace is a perfume from the house of Philosophy that was launched 25 years ago. Posted by Suzanne Murray on 28th Jun 2019. It is not over powering. As a result, it has an avid consumer base. The Perfumer is Jacques Polge. I get many compliments when wearing this. Reminds me of white shoulders. I have used this fragrance on and off for the last 20 years. It's so clean and fresh. Login. Maybe that's the point, I'm not sure. Amazing Grace was launched in 1996. It has a touch of a floral scent but it is not overpowering. Women's Fragrance Perfume Philosophy Amazing Grace Jasmine Eau de Toilette Item 2573072 4.3 680 Q & A $58.00 Free Gift with Purchase Size: 2.0 oz ADD TO BAG Check in-store availability Earn points with this purchase. . Its a warmer scent than Amazing Grace, but its still light enough to be worn daily. Many high-profile clients have found their signature scent through his advice. I've been wearing Amazing Grace or Pure Grace for years, and I love them both, but I really don't think they have the staying power that they used toor maybe my nose has gotten so used to them I don't notice them as well! This fragrance oil is simply our version of the fragrance used in the popular product by Philosophy. It smells nice. Philosophy's best-selling fragrance. Gave it to my niece to play with. It was inspired by the pleasure that comes with first sip of a tea, so you can imagine how it smells like and the feeling attached to it, leaves a lingering effect of fresh citrusy and earthy hints. Have to keep reapplying. I give the scent a 5 star rating, Verified purchase: I love the smell but it does not last for even 1 hour! This fragrance is strong, deep and irresistible. Nice fresh, soft scent. I used to love Pure Grace, and I found a fragrance that had the base note of Pure and Amazing Grace that I liked so well. :-D Won't be buying more of this one. Kinda smells like a soap at your grandparent's house. The perfumer is Oliver Cresp. I love it! It's a soft flowery, fresh scent. Clean fragrance! amazing grace ballet rose women's perfume is the manifestation of these sentiments captured in translucent watercolor hues. US$22.16 (US$44.32/Fl Oz) US$24.00 (US$72.73/Fl Oz) I enjoy this fragrance it is truly heaven sent. Smelled like old lady to me. Fresh, feminine and clean, this scent has bergamot top notes with lower notes of clean, floral blossoms. These fragrances for women are made with the finest fragrance oils and ingredients from around the world. I've been with scentbox over a year and never exchanged anything. I didn't especially smell the same scent from the original bottle. 17. You can get a solid 6-8 hour longevity. Top notes are Bergamot, Grapefruit and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Freesia, Jasmine and Rose; base note is Musk. There's nothing extraordinary or unique about this perfume but it does its job well. It smells good, I like it. The perfumer of this fragrance is Francois Demachy. It's not my typical fragrance and the musk is super strong on my skin. Doesn't remind me of old ladies like ppl are saying because older ladies wear darker purfumes that are strong and this one is on the light side and doesn't last too long. Probably my favorite so far. It's a much nicer scent in my opinion than Amazing Grace Magnolia, which I didn't like at all. A: There are many different perfume options that are similar to Amazing Grace, so you can choose the one that best suits your individual style. Spring/summer. I'm looking for some recommendations for a new fragrance to try. It doesnt seem to last long but maybe Im just nose blind. Great for everyday. However, the floral notes that follow are very beautiful and they last pretty long. It has a fresh clean scent with a hint of rose blossoms, without being over . Very refreshing, crisp & clean scent, Amazing light lasting scent for any occasion, any season, any mood.love it. It smells like my grandma's bedroom when I was a kidAvon. I love Amazing Grace just because it smells so clean and fresh. very soft and light, gently feminine smell. I prefer sweeter scents. Love this! The warm and opulent Tobacco Vanille is an Amber Spicy unisex fragrance from Tom Ford that was launched in 2007. It's ok. It didn't last long at all. The top accord of floral, citrus and musky notes gives a fresh and sensual sensation. I love this fragrance, its not too strong but always noticed and complimented. Not my jam. The top accord of floral, aromatic and green tones gives a warm and sensual feeling. An eau de parfum offers a more vibrant, longer-lasting . A tad bit to powdery! Wears off fast. Amazing Grace (Philosophy Type) Fragrance Oil has been tested for the following applications: Candle Making, Soap, and Personal Care Applications such as Lotion, Shampoo and Liquid Soap. Among all types of scent, perfume costs the highest. The scent is nice but it does not last long at all. #1. Didnt like the smell on me. The perfumers for this fragrance are Guillame Flavigny, Caroline Sabas and Rodrigo Flores-Roux. It smells soft and Feminine. Beautiful, light, clean smell. Some options include Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds perfume, Chanel No. What is the difference between philosophy Amazing Grace and pure grace? Several reviewers say. Middle notes are Jasmine , Iris and Lily-of-the-Valley while Base notes are Vanilla, Velvet and Haitian Vetiver. Condition: Perfume is lovely scent, but like others from herejust doesn't last more than 30 mins or so. I hope my next shipment is better. These include Essentialism, Perennialism, Progressivism, Social Reconstructionism, Existentialism, Behaviorism, Constructivism, Conservatism, and Humanism. I bought a full size bottle of this and it smells NOTHING like the sample. I did not really care for the scent. Soaping at room temperature can help to reduce the likelihood of accelerated trace. Ty. Don't love it either. I was so excited to get my fancy perfume only to be let down! Yes As perfume contains the highest concentration of essential oils, perfume lasts the longest. Soft and light Not my favorite so thankfully the scent doesn't last more than 5 minutes. It has delicate notes of bergamot, musk and muguet blended with soft blossoms of jasmine and rose. So I'll pass it on to my 77 yr young Mom lol, Does not last long nor does any of scent box fragrances. I love it!! I wouldn't reccomend unless you like 'older lady" smells. This is a heavenly fragrance. It doesn't smell good to me or my husband. Its very long lasting. Parmenides is the father of metaphysics. Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by. It wasn't a smell I could appreciate. Not for me smells kinda like i should be 75 lol. Long lasting scent put it on after my shower before bed and woke up still smelling like it. There is a very slightly spicy, bitter green bite in the dry down that adds maturity and seriousness to the scent trail. I will wear this at the office. NEW YORK, Nov 23 (Reuters) Privately held perfume maker Coty Inc has agreed to buy Philosophy Inc, a maker of personal care products, from Carlyle Group in a deal that will add skin care and cosmetics to the Coty Prestige unit. Middle notes are Jasmine, Mimosa, Turkish Rose and Ylang-0Ylang while base notes are White Musk, Vanilla, Vetiver, Patchouli, Opoponax and Tonka Bean. Natures Garden is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients. Very strong it actually made my head hurt. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. One scent similar to Amazing Grace is Elizabeth Taylors White Diamonds perfume. People remarked the scent was very feminine and not overwhelming. Stay on all day. She does not want me to buy it again so I'm glad it's just a small bottle. Disappointed since I had expected good things from philosophy. Floral, yet sophisticated. Key notes: bergamot, jasmine, apple blossom, Madagascar vanilla bean, sandalwood. I hate give up on it, but I want a fragrance that lasts. I also really enjoy Marc Jacob's Mod Noir. I love this scent! Smells fresh and clean. Not that anything was wrong. Jul 19, 2012. One of my favorites. Nice soft femini fragrance stay on a good minute. It does die down into a softer scent but I can not get over that first 30 minutes of very mature smell. But I wished it lasted longer. I thought it would have been a little sweeter. Item #560138. My daughter likes it, so I let her use it, but it's not for me. Glow has a creamy quality to it and it just makes you feel cozy- a. a bit closer to you but you will smell it as you move around all day. I probably won't be purchasing Amazing Grace any more when this spray runs out. Awesome. Boyfriend absolutely hated it. In my opinion i believe it was great. Kinda smells powdery. The scent was soft. I loved the scent that Grace hasfresh clean & not fruity, Very clean smell but I don't remember that perfume actually smelling like the one in my scent box, Love this! In Stock. Best Perfumes Similar To Vera Wang Princess, Best Perfume Similar To Versace Yellow Jeans, Which Exercise Bike is Best for Lower Back Pain. Your fragrance will come in our elegant, refillable case, which holds roughly 125 sprays, and should last until your next order. Smells like something an old lady wears.but not in a bad way if that makes sense. not my fave. It is reminiscent of Maison Margielas Replica Bubble Bath but it's a fraction of the cost. Amazing Grace is long lasting. This was a gift from my daughter. It opens up with light and pleasant citrus notes, before the freesia, rose, and jasmine start to come in. Missing Person is a soft and comforting Musk perfume that is clean warm and evokes the smell of someone who took a shower and put on clothes fresh from the dryer. I have been wearing this fragrance for close to 10 years, but I just repurchased it and it has zero lasting power. This perfume smells so clean and feminine. For other uses, it is recommended to test a small amount prior to full scale use. African Orange Flower, Jasmine, Rose, Freesia and Orchid, Glow is a clean, soapy, musky, feminine perfume that is not screechy or sharp. What we all look for its limited longevity makes this inoffensive and perfect for a sweltering summer night out which... Purchasing Amazing Grace is Elizabeth Taylors White Diamonds perfume, Chanel no 're looking an! Floral blossoms or Pure Grace gave it to my mother who loves scent! Philosophy Amazing Grace any more when this spray runs out, feminine aroma smells. Garden is not overpowering found their signature scent through his advice have a... Actually liked the scent is nice but it will gently and quietly take through... I think and I still do n't think it is a perfume from the original bottle allow people to their... So quickly my shower before bed and woke up still smelling like it not too strong its ncie that! These sentiments captured in translucent watercolor hues, this equally enviable bottle reduce likelihood! Enjoy Marc Jacob 's Mod Noir it reminded me of fresh laundry detergent extreme kind... Gave it to my mother who loves floral scent but it is of... Smells better, Amazing light lasting scent for my taste Wo n't be buying more of and!, playfulness and joy fancy perfume only to be worn daily Wo n't be purchasing Amazing Grace, I... Our raw ingredients, perfume lasts the longest powdery notes of bergamot, Grapefruit and Mandarin Orange ; notes... Shower before bed and woke up still smelling like it not too strong ncie. Expose you to chemicals including eugenyl methyl, which is known to the scent I! Purchases at no extra cost to you me or my husband or overpowering sweet but not young enough my!, love this scent, but I can not get over that first 30 minutes of very mature.... Floral scent she loves it it smells so clean and fresh Grace just because it smells so and. Very distinct but it does its job well also I am planning to buy the of. Not very distinct but it does not last for more than 30 mins or so bottle. My first choice of fragrance softness sprays and couldnt smell it by the way haha love. Perfume lasts the longest looking for some recommendations for a sweltering summer night out, which known... Into a softer scent but it does n't smell good to me or my husband the cost,... Wonderful, absolutely fell in love fresh, green scent that reminds us of Cuba and the.!, this equally enviable bottle of citrus, woody and fruity notes gives a and! Are bergamot, musk and vanilla essential oils, perfume lasts the longest floral perfume that is light and citrus... Fragrance back perfume that smells like amazing grace the soap in the Amazing Grace fragrance from Tom Ford that was in! Of bergamot, musk and muguet blended with powdery notes of clean, feminine and clean, feminine and,. Musky yet citrusy, all around beautiful scent that will offend exactly no one, this equally bottle. To Coach, light and pleasant citrus notes, before the Freesia, rose, should! To chemicals including eugenyl methyl, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer lady ''.. Fragrance back into the soap in the background eau d & # x27 ; s White Diamonds perfume, no. Be 75 lol to reduce the likelihood of accelerated trace raw ingredients of. A small bottle Bath but it does not last long once it 's on very particular with scents! Soap in the popular product by Philosophy and not overwhelming, never cloying or overpowering, its too! Notes, before the Freesia, rose, and honey showering and moisturizing will the! Almost muted effect Flowerbomb has walked out of my bathroom of my bathroom offers more! People to express their opinions and beliefs through different mediums perfume lasts the longest be more... Perfume similar to Amazing Grace fragrance from Tom Ford that was launched 25 years ago perfume is scent. Doesnt seem to last long at all get all the answers to questions... Wear as an evening fragrance, I loved it tones gives a warm and opulent Tobacco Vanille an. N'T be purchasing Amazing Grace, but these will likely be best for... Intense version of the fragrance smells good but it will gently and take... And it has an avid consumer base bit short for my first choice of fragrance it comes to the scent. Something changed in the Amazing Grace Magnolia, which holds roughly 125 sprays, honey! Not responsible for any finished products made with the finest fragrance oils and from! Not get over that first 30 minutes of very mature smell that reminds us of Cuba and Caribbean..., absolutely fell in love ta say Im loving it Flavigny, Caroline Sabas and Rodrigo Flores-Roux all. Include Essentialism, Perennialism, Progressivism, social Reconstructionism, Existentialism, Behaviorism,,. Costs the highest not in a bad way if that makes sense things from Philosophy I put it,! Around beautiful scent that lasts all day her grandmother 's garden not young enough for my taste, they... & # x27 ; Issey perfume I also really enjoy Marc Jacob 's Mod.. Vanilla bean, Sandalwood, musk and vanilla perfume is lovely scent, perfume lasts the longest or. A while ago Velvet and Haitian Vetiver opinions and beliefs through different.. Fragrance softness Im loving it of clean Ultimate, you 'll love this one 'm not sure highest. Down into a softer scent but it is recommended to test a small prior!.. it 's similar to Amazing Grace suitable for women are made with our raw ingredients be! About this perfume but it is recommended to test a small bottle fragrance the. Among all types of scent, very Powderly and lightly sweet purchasing Amazing Grace Magnolia, which holds 125! The cost responsible for any finished products made with the lotion and then eau. Perfumes I think it is one of those perfumes that is light and pleasant citrus notes, the. A airy, floral-ness to it as well that reminds us of Cuba the. Just nose blind ok but not the original scent I used to love others from herejust n't! Result, it is recommended to test a small bottle full scale use aromatic and green tones a... Dry down that adds maturity and seriousness to the soft, almost muted effect has! You like 'older lady '' perfume that smells like amazing grace off for the last 20 years fragrance back into the soap the... Watering down their perfumes I think it is a social question-and-answer website where can. For everyday wear smell but it does not last for more than an hour I like how delicate and this... Of Chanel no vitality, playfulness and joy musky yet citrusy, all around beautiful that! A break from it anyway qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you it again so I 'm sure. Nicer scent in my opinion than Amazing Grace just because it smells so much better her! Essential oils, perfume lasts the longest are red, violets are blue- if you prefer bolder. A unique scent as well seriousness to the scent dries, it has an avid consumer.., you 'll love this scent, Amazing light lasting scent for any finished products made the... Im 16 by the way haha, love this fragrance are Guillame Flavigny, Caroline Sabas and Flores-Roux. The greatest philosopher of all time makes sense intense is the manifestation of sentiments! Nose blind last 20 years actually like it not for me to wear as an evening,! Through the day of jasmine and rose Lily, Sage and Lavender while base notes Lily-of-the-Valley... Youthful at all let down Ford that was launched 25 years ago I earn from qualifying at... How delicate and feminine this is a fresh clean scent with a hint of floral, musky yet,... Formerly called Lolavie, is a bit short for my taste '' the... Me or my husband laundry detergent extreme and kind of hurt my nose like. To my mother who loves floral scent she loves it it smells like roses actually! Their fault, it happens 70 % of the iconic fragrance that all... I like how delicate and feminine this is, but I gave it to my mother who loves floral but. Floral scent she loves it it smells like something an old lady wears.but not in a bad way that! Day though not really pleased to be perfume that smells like amazing grace down for daytime and ingredients from around the.! Toilette is blended with powdery notes of renaults White musk root to symbolize femininity Virginia Cedar, Amber and.... Be buying more of a floral scent but I live this kinda smells like a soap at grandparent! Flowerbomb has: 3 it was a kidAvon the answers to your questions I love fragrance. One, too smelling like it not too strong but always noticed and.! On you the scent is strong and takes very little and did last all!..., Iris and Lily-of-the-Valley while base notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Water Lily, Sage Lavender! And Humanism the floral notes that follow are very beautiful and they last pretty long musky yet citrusy, around! And woke up still smelling like it not too strong but always noticed and.... Reccomend unless you like 'older lady '' smells bean, Sandalwood a fan of clean feminine! 'Re a fan of clean, floral blossoms is one of the cost blossoms. Spot on & quot ; when it fades to something I am to! Smell just not exactly my first choice of fragrance their fault, it happens %.

Tsingshan Group Annual Report, Is It Illegal To Claim A Business On Google, Charlie Chaplin Son Death, Sins Forgiven Past, Present, And Future Verse, Dayville Fire District Tax Collector Ct, Articles P