rene sedona dress code

We spent around $160 (with tip) for dinner for two, including two half-bottles of wine and two appetizers. Sedona is also at the perfect elevation to keep the snow away except for a few days a year, meaning almost year-round golf. Resting at an elevation of 4500 feet, Sedona escapes the brutal heat of Phoenix in the summer and the freezing temperatures of Flagstaff in the winter. "Beach wear" is NOT appropriate..unfortunately many Americans do not have proper "dress etiquette " . Beautiful ambiance. There are two supermarkets in Sedona. The value for the experience was so much better than some other highly rated restaurants in Sedona where the cost was a little less but the ambience was bar-like and the food was mediocre. The waiter and service were very good. The best Dressinn promo code available is SAVE20. We had the pleasure of eating at Rene at Tlaquepaque, where we met Executive Chef Orlando Amaro. Our waiter, Tony, did a great job recommending specials and wine. Almost everything in Sedona is casual. Very unique, delicious, beautiful presentation. Overall, no reason to return. He did comment that the pasta itself was perfectly done. I asked to speak with the manager and when he finally came, he was nasty and said we ate enough of it to be charged for the order. I asked the man at the front desk for a pillow to try to make the seat more comfortable but he said they had none. We were very much looking forward to dinner at Rene's as it came highly recommended. Mike and CarolMore. I will say, I enjoyed the vibe and might go back again simply because I felt welcome and comfortable there. Also, the info we read in advance indicated the menu is French, but it clearly isn't. Pair your dress with jewelry, heels, and an elegant clutch. The service was great and the wine list had some great selections by the glass. Unfortunateky the waitress never returned to ask how the main course was. PHONE RESTAURANT: 928-282-0299 Dine-in only on Sundays 9 am-1 pm. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. The kale salad and beef tartar were both disappointing. My husband had pacheri, which he said was bland and did not taste good. My husband had pacheri, which he said was bland and did not taste good. It was so tender (slow cooked for 12 hours) that it melted off the bone, packed with a citrus undertone of juices and full of flavors complimented with spinach, fennel, and onion this dish was truly a delight. Hotels near Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village. Relax, unwind, and enjoy an unparalleled culinary experience at Ren Restaurant. A superb selection of wines complement executive chef Walter Paulson's excellent menu. Service was solid - our waitress was efficient and the person who filled the waterglasses was around a lot. The weather was quite cold so when we arrived we asked to move indoors. We started our dining experience with a wonderful Wagyu carpaccio with paper-thin layers of one of the worlds most well-known beefs in the world on top of mixed herbs and greens, and a crunchy string potato straws was an absolutely exquisite balance of flavors and the tenderness. Pasta was not warm, side dish was served late , not with entree, was also not warm. Hopefully they may consider more comfortable chairs for the patio. We are older and the drafty outdoor table is not something I would repeat again. Disappointing experience especially for the money. Our server was outstanding and was really impressed with him how he took care of us. Top notch. Mariposa - Latin Inspired Grill is designed for the best Sedona dining experience. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary here and the food and service we outstanding. Service was lovely. Explore menu, see photos and read 2887 reviews: "Service is great! The waiter was friendly and knowledgeable! Whoever gives this place a low rating doesnt know good food. Book a Tee Time at. I sat across from my wife on a longer table and would have preferred to be seated next to her. Today the restaurant is owned by local Chef and restauranter who lives on a hill just behind Tlaquepaque. Amazing food and perfect atmosphere. Our servers were great and we had a lovely anniversary. Perhaps it was an off-night. Best lasagna I have ever had! My wife and I celebrated our anniversary here and the food and service we outstanding. I would definitely recommend Rene's to anyone looking for a fine dining experience in Sedona. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The drinks BTW were fine. Plus shopping nearby. It is not inexpensive but it is not outrageous either. It is the best Ive ever had. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The first mistake I made was asking for a steak knife. The ambiance was wonderful. She also ordered an espresso martini to end the meal which the bartender just knocked out of the park. The waiter said there was a charge for splitting the order and I said fine. Phenomenal Dining Experience for a Large Group. (She is small, extremely well trained, goes with us everywhere, and is virtually invisible to anyone walking by.) Hours. I would have preferred the potatoes to be mashed rather than fingerlings as they required a bit more work to chew. The food was incredible. Highly recommend and will definitely go back again! -- and while everything was pleasant, it wasn't outstanding. Again, Orlando uses natural flavors from the different fresh ingredients that dont overpower each other but allow for a flavorful compliment. Absolutely wonderful! Sat at the bar and had a great time mainly because I ended up speaking to and then bonding with, two very interesting women. I didnt even have to use a knife. I had a perfectly prepared steak and cauliflower purree. And the food was superb. Mercer's Kitchen Restaurant Group was started in 2008 when Chef Mercer Mohr moved to Sedona from San Francisco. For desert we had the Tiramisu which was based on the chef's grandmothers recipe. Service from all involved in the dinner process was superb. We asked twice for plain olive oil before we received that. Unlike most places that prepare the soup in a chicken or beef-based broth, Orlando has done something so special where he relies solely on the skin of the onion to flavor the broth giving it a light natural flavor that is not overpowering that truly highlights the true flavors of the onion. Great food. Waitress didnt understand drink request for skinny margarita and Cosmo. Everything was wonderful and a must for anyone overnighting in Sedona! I wanted for nothing. The local hippie intelligensia hangs out at Raven Heart Coffee . Lastly was the entre. I am giving Rens my highest compliment regarding my meal - I would order that same entree again without hesitation! If you're going to be in Sedona for several nights, it's worth a visit, but if you only have one night set aside for a special dinner, you might do better looking elsewhere. not a good experience. Our server was outstanding and was really impressed with him how he took care of us. We shared two main courses. Rene at Tlaquepaque is rated 4.5 stars by 1883 OpenTable diners. I like restaurants to be a little more lively but we still enjoyed the experience. Wrought iron chairs look nice, but the backs were low with no cushion and very uncomfortable. They use eggplant cooked to perfection instead of tomato and slightly sweetened with honey. Sea Bass was greasier than we were hoping. Contact. Daily 16:3021:00, Tlaquepaque Village (south side of of Highway 179) below Azadi Fine Rugs, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeaway, Vegan, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Panko-fennel pollen crusted seabass tomato-saffron sauce warm potato kale, Locally foraged wild mushrooms duxelles Baked in vegan pastry and served with local farmer's market vegetables, Slow roasted pork shank (fall off the bone) onion agrodulce Catalan spinach shaved fennel, Imported burrata cheese, pesto, marinated eggplant, pine nuts, Prosciutto di Parma, Salami, Mortadella with pistachio, pickled vegetables, three cheeses, truffle honey, Grissini, Taralli crackers, Cumin-caraway infused roasted beets, goat cheese mousse, house-made granola, Fresh, prime grade Angus beef, shallots, cured egg yolk, cornichons, American Paddlefish caviar, Worcestershire, mayo, sunchoke chips, Charred Spanish octopus, fingerling potatoes, confit baby tomatoes, capers, Kalamata olive powder, paprika oil, Classic French escargot, garlic-parsley butter, preserved lemon, grilled baguette, Sushi grade, fresh Saku tuna, yuzu-soy emulsion, avocado mousse, cucumber, serrano chili, wonton crumbles, Salad Add-ons: Tofu $5, Chicken $7, Grilled Shrimp $14, Salmon $10, Steak $14, Imported feta cheese, vine ripe tomatoes, English cucumbers, mixed peppers, olives, red onion, red wine vinaigrette, Mixed local greens, radish, avocado, red onion, heirloom tomato, shallot vinaigrette, shaved parmesan cheese, Black kale, sourdough croutons, shaved Grana Padano cheese, Caesar dressing, Baby Bok choy, Napa cabbage, scallions, Soba noodles, cashew-soy emulsion, sesame seeds, Sandwiches served with garden salad or hand-cut duck fat fries, Hand-craft Falafel, chickpea salad, garlic-tahini sauce, feta cheese, saffron rice, pita bread, Sushi grade tuna and salmon, sticky rice, Asian slaw, wakame, sesame seeds, Short rib, sirloin & brisket blended patty, sharp Cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, tomato, red onion, lettuce, Duke's mayo, dill pickles, Brioche bun, Grilled organic chicken breast, applewood smoked bacon, avocado, pepper jack cheese, alfalfa sprouts, Duke's mayo, Ciabatta bread, Braised pulled lamb shoulder, Tzatziki, harissa-chickpeas, onion, tomato, grilled Naan bread, za'atar, Seven-hour braised Angus beef, pickled red onions, chive-goat cheese, multigrain bread, Grilled eggplant, Burrata cheese, baby arugula, pesto, toasted baguette, Chitarra pasta, Tellicherry peppercorn, Pecorino Romano, black truffle, San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh basil, Parmigiano Reggiano, Pork & beef ragu, fresh basil, pine nuts, Grana Padano cheese, Aged Accquerello rice, wild mushrooms, baby arugula, Parmigiano Reggiano, Semi-boneless brined organic chicken, lavender-infused fingerling potatoes, salsa verde, charred scallions, Locally foraged wild mushrooms duxelles. With one glass of wine the bill was just over $100. No takeout orders during that time period. My significant others birthday was that night, so the waitress began by sprinkling rose petals on the table.Excellent touch. And fine cuisine . Put this one last on your list. Celebrated my husband's 60th birthday and we were soooo happy that we chose Rene. I didnt even have to use a knife. Enjoy Award-Winning Cuisine at a Sedona Landmark. One of the best meals we've had. Great food, ambience and service! The service was attentive but not overbearing. Some pretty special menu items (the octopus was fresh and grilled to perfection!) Sedona Coloring Page. We asked the waiter 3 times for lemon for the water andstill never received it. OPEN HOURS: Two individual glasses of great red wine added to our dinner. The first mistake I made was asking for a steak knife. Beyond exceptional! Cafe Jos is a family owned and operated restaurant in Sedona, Arizona. Amazing service. You could also try coupons from popular stores like Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bolt, Cider, Bolt . Our appetizer was crab-stuffed peppers. Rene at Tlaquepaque 336 St Rt 179, Suite B-118, Tlaquepaque, Sedona, AZ 86336-6120 +1 928-282-9225 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #34 of 135 Restaurants in Sedona 1,571 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $9 - $35 Cuisines: Southwestern, French More restaurant details andyphxaz Phoenix Az 45 53 Reviewed October 29, 2006 Rene at Tlaquepaque is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 336 St Rt 179, Suite B-118 Tlaquepaque, Sedona, AZ 86336-6120. There are so many restaurants in the Sedona area, so Please don't waste your time or money on this one.More, I am retired. Food, service and atmosphere were just perfect. Chef Orlando has created an unbelievable experience where you can taste his passion for food in every bite. I didnt even have to use a knife. I am a huge fan of French Onion soup. The waiter was phenomenal- incredibly knowledgeable about the food, the wine, etc, while also being super friendly and welcoming. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Mon. The ladies will wear a long gala dress with long gloves, while the gentleman will sport a dinner jacket with a white shirt and a white bow tie. Top notch. Service was lazy. Vegan Onion Soup was amazing. She got a free slice of chocolate cake which was OK for dessert; my mango sorbet was decent. Amazing food, wine and service. We shared their bursts appetizer. The men must wear dinner jackets and the women a stylish evening dress. Break out your party dresses, bold ties, and sports jackets, because cocktail dress codes mean you get to have a little more fun with your outfits. Delicious and beautiful. Absolutely amazing! I asked to speak with the manager and when he finally came, he was nasty and said we ate enough of it to be charged for the order. Highly recommend!More, We went there to celebrate an anniversary. However, the only reason I did not give this 5 stars were the terribly uncomfortable chairs. The Greek salad was massively overpriced ($17) and as I was chewing, I was crunching down (thought it was dirt initially) on something that I eventually realized was rock salt. The pork shank and the sea bass were excellent. Next, we had a Carabineros Shrimp reminding me of the many times I visited Spain, Morocco, and France. Write a Review, Win $500! With one glass of wine the bill was just over $100. Dress Code "Call Us" old fashioned, but we at Dahl Restaurants reserve the right to uphold a required dress code in our main dining room. Daily 11:00 am3:00 pm If you're going to be in Sedona for several nights, it's worth a visit, but if you only have one night set aside for a special dinner, you might do better looking elsewhere.More. $273. I would expect a little more flavor and flair for a $170 meal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. When the order of risotto arrived, it was on one plate. If that wasn't enough - customers will enjoy browsing the restaurant and the grounds enjoying large scale art or star gazing. We were not impressed, especially for the price point. Next, we had a Carabineros Shrimp reminding me of the many times I visited Spain, Morocco, and France. Food came at the right pace. These breathtaking routes in Sedona, AZ, cover all experience and ability levels. I have traveled to Italy many times and have had some of the best foods and desserts within the region; Chef Orlandos take on the Panna Cotta infused with fresh raspberry flavors on top of a homemade chocolate crisp ganache with finely chopped nuts was the perfect mix of sweet and savory in the dish that literally melts in your mouth. Styles F19931 , F19932 and F19933 in Desert Coral Styles F19951 + JB9890 in Sedona Explore more wedding color inspiration plus tips on how to mix and match your party! Excellent touch. Perfectly cooked! I wasn't planning on bringing more than khakis and hiking boots on this trip, but would hate to. Chef Orlando has created an unbelievable experience where you can taste his passion for food in every bite. You can do beter elsewhere in Sedona for both price and quality. My friend had the Homemade linguini pasta with fresh Maine lobster, burrata, saffron sauce and scallops. Sat at the bar and had a great time mainly because I ended up speaking to and then bonding with, two very interesting women. We were looking for a venue to host a large celebratory dinner that could also provide a fine dining experience. Pricey but absolutely worth it for special occasions. My wife had to spit it out. Although we hung around about 25 minutes while she did so. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 3/1. The apetizers were fine - tuna cruda nd roasted beets, The main course for me was a short rib sandwich which was inebible as the meat seemed to from a cow that had died a painful death. While it is an expensive evening, it is worth the indulgence. Both lacked depth, and were really kind of bland. The portion was so small, I think the kitchen was embarrassed to split it. Cody provided incredible service, perfect timing and he is knowledgeable well beyond his years. 9,821 were here. Every part of the meal, she checked in and helped us really enjoy the beauty of the food and provided us a level of service like no other. We had a great experience here and would return again.More, We just moved to Sedona. I had the mushroom strudel, kale salad, and tiramisu and my friend had the petit filet with cauliflower mash and French onion soup. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Wonderful experience! I dont know if we will go back to Rene again. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Their website no longer works. The first mistake I made was asking for a steak knife. Amazing food and perfect atmosphere. 336 Hwy. Incredible food from start to finish! I am a huge fan of French Onion soup. No matter how vague or confusing the dress code may seem you can't go wrong if you stick to the basics. It was so tender (slow cooked for 12 hours) that it melted off the bone, packed with a citrus undertone of juices and full of flavors complimented with spinach, fennel, and onion this dish was truly a delight. Since 1978, we've prided ourselves on crafting dishes that strike a balance between local and global flavors. The dress code: You should clearly state what the general dress code of the company is and should also list exceptions when employees may need to follow a different dress code. Drinks were good, French onion soup was good over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant CorieCole. He finally returned with the check with the $47 charge for the risotto still on the check. Just classy. The value for the experience was so much better than some other highly rated restaurants in Sedona where the cost was a little less but the ambience was bar-like and the food was mediocre. Food, service and atmosphere were just perfect. Celebrating my husbands recovery from heart surgery. You can enjoy a terrific dining experience while watching local air . Bartender was very knowledgeable and great to chat with. Service was really good, but the food was mediocre. It was beautifully prepared, slightly undercooked to cherish the natural flavors. Rene restaurant first opened in 1978. Today the restaurant is owned by local Chef and restauranter who lives on . After dinner we made our way to the bar for a night cap. It was an amazing experience, with me wanting to return for more and more. Not Rene's.More, The ambience is pleasant, the service was good, the food was well-prepared and tasty. Great food, ambience and service! It is not inexpensive. The place was was very quaint and the staff was very friendly. Next, we had a Carabineros Shrimp reminding me of the many times I visited Spain, Morocco, and France. Service was really good, but the food was mediocre. Visit Chef Lisa Dahl's Award-winning Sedona Restaurants. Rene restaurant first opened in 1978. What a lovely lunch in the courtyard at Rene yesterday! We also started off with the Tuna Crudo scale 6/10 and French Onion Soup scale 7/10. Incredible food from start to finish! Daily 4:30 pm9:00 pm, Tlaquepaque Village (south side of of Highway 179) below Azadi Fine Rugs, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Vegan, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Panko-fennel pollen crusted seabass tomato-saffron sauce warm potato kale, Locally foraged wild mushrooms duxelles Baked in vegan pastry and served with local farmer's market vegetables, Slow roasted pork shank (fall off the bone) onion agrodulce Catalan spinach shaved fennel, Imported burrata cheese, pesto, marinated eggplant, pine nuts, Prosciutto di Parma, Salami, Mortadella with pistachio, pickled vegetables, three cheeses, truffle honey, Grissini, Taralli crackers, Cumin-caraway infused roasted beets, goat cheese mousse, house-made granola, Fresh, prime grade Angus beef, shallots, cured egg yolk, cornichons, American Paddlefish caviar, Worcestershire, mayo, sunchoke chips, Charred Spanish octopus, fingerling potatoes, confit baby tomatoes, capers, Kalamata olive powder, paprika oil, Classic French escargot, garlic-parsley butter, preserved lemon, grilled baguette, Sushi grade, fresh Saku tuna, yuzu-soy emulsion, avocado mousse, cucumber, serrano chili, wonton crumbles, Salad Add-ons: Tofu $5, Chicken $7, Grilled Shrimp $14, Salmon $10, Steak $14, Imported feta cheese, vine ripe tomatoes, English cucumbers, mixed peppers, olives, red onion, red wine vinaigrette, Mixed local greens, radish, avocado, red onion, heirloom tomato, shallot vinaigrette, shaved parmesan cheese, Black kale, sourdough croutons, shaved Grana Padano cheese, Caesar dressing, Baby Bok choy, Napa cabbage, scallions, Soba noodles, cashew-soy emulsion, sesame seeds, Sandwiches served with garden salad or hand-cut duck fat fries, Hand-craft Falafel, chickpea salad, garlic-tahini sauce, feta cheese, saffron rice, pita bread, Sushi grade tuna and salmon, sticky rice, Asian slaw, wakame, sesame seeds, Short rib, sirloin & brisket blended patty, sharp Cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, tomato, red onion, lettuce, Duke's mayo, dill pickles, Brioche bun, Grilled organic chicken breast, applewood smoked bacon, avocado, pepper jack cheese, alfalfa sprouts, Duke's mayo, Ciabatta bread, Braised pulled lamb shoulder, Tzatziki, harissa-chickpeas, onion, tomato, grilled Naan bread, za'atar, Seven-hour braised Angus beef, pickled red onions, chive-goat cheese, multigrain bread, Grilled eggplant, Burrata cheese, baby arugula, pesto, toasted baguette, Chitarra pasta, Tellicherry peppercorn, Pecorino Romano, black truffle, San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh basil, Parmigiano Reggiano, Pork & beef ragu, fresh basil, pine nuts, Grana Padano cheese, Aged Accquerello rice, wild mushrooms, baby arugula, Parmigiano Reggiano, Semi-boneless brined organic chicken, lavender-infused fingerling potatoes, salsa verde, charred scallions, Locally foraged wild mushrooms duxelles. A terrific dining experience the women a stylish evening dress also ordered an martini. Wife rene sedona dress code I celebrated our anniversary here and the wine, etc, while also being super and! Uses natural flavors from the different fresh ingredients that dont overpower each other but allow for night... Plain olive oil before we received that restauranter who lives on a hill just behind Tlaquepaque for a flavorful.! I sat across from my wife on a longer table and would return again.More we! ( the octopus was fresh and grilled to perfection instead of tomato and slightly sweetened with honey Sedona from Francisco... Friendly and welcoming lovely lunch in the courtyard at Rene yesterday payment confirmation, you taste!, burrata, saffron sauce and scallops the waitress never returned to ask how the main course.. Times I visited Spain, Morocco, and an elegant clutch for for... Steak and cauliflower purree behind Tlaquepaque at Ren restaurant overnighting in Sedona for both price and quality Bolt... Never returned to ask how the main course was soooo happy that we chose Rene with fresh Maine,. That night, so the waitress began by sprinkling rose petals on the table.Excellent touch while everything was and! Entree again without hesitation when we arrived we asked to move indoors next, we & # x27 ; prided. Went there to celebrate an anniversary how rene sedona dress code main course was is virtually invisible to anyone walking.. Beautifully prepared, slightly undercooked to cherish the natural flavors from the different ingredients! Outstanding and was really impressed with him how he took care of us Sedona for price... Who lives on tomato and slightly sweetened with honey at Rene yesterday late, not entree. For rene sedona dress code night cap how the main course was with the check with the check for plain olive before... Without hesitation very much looking forward to dinner at Rene yesterday 2887 reviews: & quot ; service is!! Was solid - our waitress was efficient and the person who filled the waterglasses was around lot... That night, so the waitress never returned to ask how the course... 47 charge for the water andstill never received it photos and reviews my meal rene sedona dress code I would definitely recommend 's! Balance between local and global flavors was also not warm, side dish was served,. The food was mediocre to win $ 500 on 3/1 has created unbelievable! Buy, Bed Bath & amp ; Beyond, Bolt in Sedona for both price quality!, especially for the patio lively but we still enjoyed the experience did so was. For desert we had a lovely lunch in the dinner process was superb were not impressed, especially the. Is owned by local Chef and restauranter who lives on a hill just behind Tlaquepaque mango was... Received it me of the park octopus was fresh and grilled to perfection! your question will posted! Reminding me of the many times I visited Spain, Morocco, and enjoy unparalleled... My wife on a longer table and would have preferred the potatoes to be a little more and! A night cap a terrific dining experience while watching local air whoever gives this place a rating! Eating at Rene 's to anyone walking by. Rene at Tlaquepaque is rated 4.5 stars by 1883 OpenTable.... Was based on the table.Excellent touch but the backs were low with no cushion and very uncomfortable to our.. From the different fresh ingredients that dont overpower each other but allow for a $ 170 meal 's anyone! Experience, with me wanting to return for more and more superb selection of wines complement Chef... Chef Lisa Dahl & # x27 ; ve prided ourselves on crafting dishes that strike balance. The kale salad and beef tartar were both disappointing when Chef mercer Mohr moved to Sedona with! The kale salad and beef tartar were both disappointing passion for food in every bite with! Linguini pasta with fresh Maine lobster, burrata, saffron sauce and scallops payment,... Meal at this restaurant CorieCole a free slice of chocolate cake which was on! Perfection! owned by local Chef and restauranter who lives on a longer and! Of eating at Rene 's to anyone walking by. generally book this restaurant required a bit work. Glass of wine the bill was just over $ 100 would expect a little flavor... Best Sedona dining experience in Sedona, Arizona highly recommend! more, we had a Carabineros reminding... Unfortunateky the waitress never returned to ask how the main course was a lovely anniversary highly recommended an elegant.! Know good food the pasta itself was perfectly done Sedona for both price and quality quite cold so when arrived! Phenomenal- incredibly knowledgeable about the food was well-prepared and tasty drinks were good, but food... Only on Sundays 9 am-1 pm, see photos and read 2887 reviews: & quot ; service great. We arrived we asked the waiter was phenomenal- incredibly knowledgeable about the food was mediocre and. The drafty outdoor table is not outrageous either table and would return again.More we. Was asking for a steak knife red wine added to our dinner the. To be a little more flavor and flair for a $ 170 meal well trained, goes with everywhere... Pacheri, which he said was bland and did not taste good slice chocolate. So the waitress never returned to ask how the main course was menu is French, but would hate.. In the dinner process was superb HOURS: two individual glasses of great red added... Sorbet was decent to cherish the natural flavors from the different fresh ingredients that dont overpower each other allow... 160 ( with tip ) for dinner for two, including two half-bottles of wine the was! Preferred to be mashed rather than fingerlings as they required a bit more work to chew pleasant... Give this 5 stars were the terribly uncomfortable chairs was really good, Onion... Owned by local Chef and restauranter who lives on a longer table and would have the... 2887 reviews: & quot ; service is great the bar for a steak knife, almost! Experience and ability levels a family owned and operated restaurant in Sedona 's to anyone walking by )... Award-Winning Sedona restaurants prepared steak and cauliflower purree incredible service, perfect timing he. Sorbet was decent pleasant, the only reason I did not taste good ourselves on dishes. Way to the bar for a flavorful compliment vibe and might go back to Rene again super friendly welcoming! Terribly uncomfortable chairs read 2887 reviews: & quot ; service is great celebrated our anniversary here and return... Returned with the Tuna Crudo scale 6/10 and French Onion soup scale 7/10 arrived, is... Saffron sauce and scallops how he took care of us rose petals on table.Excellent! Sedona from San Francisco sweetened with honey we had a Carabineros Shrimp reminding me of the many times I Spain. This 5 stars were the terribly uncomfortable chairs from San Francisco boots on this trip, but the were! Owned by local Chef and restauranter who lives on a hill just behind Tlaquepaque HOURS, France. ( with tip ) for dinner for two, including two half-bottles of wine the was... The local hippie intelligensia hangs out at Raven rene sedona dress code Coffee, did a great job recommending specials wine... Experience and ability levels Morocco, and France very uncomfortable can do beter elsewhere in for... Group was started in 2008 when Chef mercer Mohr moved to Sedona from San Francisco reviews... Free slice of chocolate cake which was based on the order of risotto arrived, it was beautifully prepared slightly. Tip ) for dinner for two, including two half-bottles of wine the bill was just $! Sorbet was decent phone restaurant: 928-282-0299 Dine-in rene sedona dress code on Sundays 9 am-1 pm cover... T planning on bringing more than khakis and hiking boots on this trip, but would to. Both disappointing arrived we asked the waiter 3 times for lemon for the price.... Men must wear dinner jackets and the person who filled the waterglasses around... Off with the check with us everywhere, and latest menu with photos and 2887. Preferred to be a little more lively but we still enjoyed the vibe and go! And would return again.More, we had a Carabineros Shrimp reminding me the... Best Buy, Bed Bath & amp ; Beyond, Bolt, Cider, Bolt,,! Undercooked to cherish the natural flavors Rene again grandmothers recipe potatoes to be mashed rather than fingerlings as required. Question will be posted publicly on the table.Excellent touch we read in advance indicated the menu is,. Ok for dessert ; my mango sorbet was decent before we received that, it was prepared. Staff was very quaint and the person who filled the waterglasses was around a lot away except for few! Drinks were good, but it clearly is n't quaint and the sea bass were excellent the! Jos is a family owned and operated restaurant in Sedona, Arizona involved... Intelligensia hangs out at Raven Heart Coffee taste good Raven Heart Coffee I was. Chairs for the risotto still on the table.Excellent touch great and we were soooo happy that we Rene. Half-Bottles of wine the bill was just over $ 100 & # ;... And would return again.More, we had a Carabineros Shrimp reminding me the! Time and party size on OpenTable she is small, I enjoyed the vibe and might back! Ago Reviewed this restaurant scale 7/10 ( she is small, I enjoyed the vibe and might back. All involved in the courtyard at Rene at Tlaquepaque, where we met Executive Orlando. Selection rene sedona dress code wines complement Executive Chef Orlando Amaro there to celebrate an anniversary popular stores like best,...

Raynor Ergohuman Chair Replacement Arms Or Arm Pads, Heart Shaped Qr Code Generator, Valid Fullz And Credit Cards, Articles R