second chance apartments riverdale, ga

Anthos at Pinewood Manor is a large apartment community located in Jonesboro, GA. Our community was built to feel more like a home rather than an apartment with special details like beautiful kitchens, large bedrooms with walk-in closets and comfortable living rooms. Photos; . Highland Willows is not just another apartment community, Its home! Second Chance Apartments is the best resource to helping renters find perfect 2nd chance apartments in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort worth, Fresno, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM Sat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM Sun: Closed Social . Ashwood Ridge. Or sign in if you already have an account. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality, professional and courteous service to our residents. Monthly income required $2,862.00, 2 BEDROOM TRADITIONAL (22) College Park, 1175 Square feet $1,395.00 Only negative would be the size of the room and the storage space but other than that this is a very solid apartment. . Each inviting 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment off Riverdale Road offers the features and amenities you need to live well. If self-employed / business owner, the business must have been in operation for at least 90 days. ADDRESS. 12 & 13+ Month Lease Terms Available. 2 Bathroom Our Ascent at Riverdale community is only 5 minutes away from the airport and downtown, with entertainment, restaurants and stores within walking distance! Union City, GA 30291 (678) 503-5333. Jonesboro, GA apartment rent ranges. The living spaces at Enclave at Riverdale are thoughtfully designed with comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you wont find in any other apartments for rent in College Park, GA. Brooks Crossing Apartments is in a fabulous location. . Unwind in your own oasis with a private patio or balcony. (The List Has Apartments Mainly In Dekalb & Fulton Counties. We appreciate your understanding and adherence to these policies and look forward to seeing you soon! Schedule A Tour (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm_share", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)){ js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })(). 2615 Mount Zion Pkwy, Jonesboro, GA 30236-2507. Applicant(s) must present valid photo identification issued by any state or federal authority of the United States. Work out in our new fitness center, relax by the pool or enjoy the use of the multi-purpose sports court. Ask about our Preferred Employer Program to get 5% off rent and save $$$ on Administration fee. The Enclave at Riverdale 1507 Pine Dr, College Park, GA 30349 The Enclave at Riverdale 1507 Pine Dr, College Park, GA 30349. Copyright 2020-2023 BetterNOI, LLC. Morrow, GA Apartments Gallery. We want you to experience comfort and convenience at The Park at Palatine apartments. Browse our one, two and three bedroom floor plans. What's more, as a member of the community you'll also have access . Make waves or soak up rays at the swimming pool. Contact (470) 944-7466 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Monday 8:30AM 5:30PM View More Hours Real estate and property management company based out of Nanuet, NY. Signed and dated offer letter on official company letterhead with hourly rate (specifying how many hours will be worked each week) or annual salary. Regal Park Apartments in Forest Park, GA, offers you your dream lifestyle. Morgan Trace is a tennis balls throw from area parks and trails, which we're sure your furry friend will enjoy. Mind you that its not over yet. THE SPACE :The apartments are very up to date and amenities are good. Schedule a Tour; Return to Content. address: 100 Chase Ridge Drive Riverdale, GA 30296 | phone: (770) 471-3664 | (770) 471-3166 Home Apartments Community Photos Residents GET 1 MONTH FREE Move-in Special Happening Now For All 13 Month Leases Select your apartment type: One Bedroom Two Bedroom Amazing Amenities But like I said it is still a neat place to live in. Bankruptcies must be closed/discharged for Over 1 Year Old Welcome to Highland Willows Apartment Homes, Sat: 11:00AM-3:00PM (open the 1st and 3rd Sat. We look forward to showing you around our community. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property, Front entrance is infested with giant rats, WiFi is trash due to WiFi outages at least once a month (DirectPath), and since I have been living here the dishwasher has never worked. Morrow, GA 30260 Fun Junction. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) We know you are going to love living here. When my lease is in 2 months, I would renew but due to financial constraints, I will not. Chase Ridge Ltd Apartments Website (770) 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge Dr Riverdale, GA 30296 15. Your newly renovated home is here at North Park at Eagle's Landing. 30058, 1-3 Br Around 54% of Jonesboro's apartments are in the $1,001-$1,500 price range. 1 Bath. Outdoor Patio, Walk-In Closets, Washer/Dryer Connections, Standard Size Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Stainless Steel Sink, Ample Cabinet And Counter Space, Separate Pantry, Ceiling Fan In Living Room, Large Tub And Oversized Framed Mirrors in Bathrooms. 2nd Chance Apartment is a licensed real estate company. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Call 770-574-6301 and schedule your appointment today! Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. SHADOW RIDGE is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 9.3 miles or 24 minutes away. Visit Rent. Until you get to the infestation of roaches, loud neighbors, neighbors leaving trash outside of their door, air or heating not working when its supposed to or being fixed, drains that didnt work, and did I mention ROACHES!!!! Professional management. College Park, GA 30349. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our community, though we regret that you had these issues during your living experience. We invite you to call us for more information or come by Scarlett Place Apartments and see why our residents love to call us home! 3.8 mi, Stockbridge, 965 Square Feet Please note that rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice and are based on availability. Must include start date along with recent pay stubs from current employer. now for rental rates and other information about this property. View Privacy Policy. Rentalverificationis sent to applicants current and past landlord. Starting at $1375/month, 3 Bedroom We have helped tons of clients in the same situation. 1076 Square Feet Floor Plans - The Park at Palatine in College Park, GA chat call now 678-489-5824 Apply Availability & Floor Plans Availability & Floor Plans Satisfy your deposit with Rhino *Prices are subject to change. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Contact leasing office for details. Forest Park, GA 30297 National Archives at Atlanta. I couldn't find a better place to live in clayton county, TRUST ME, I don't move just anywhere , I really feel comfortable here great place to live.". Browse the categories for local services and attractions. Ft. 4 Available. How does water & electric factor into my corporate unit rent? Enclave at Riverdale in College Park, GA | Contact Us Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Transit Score measures access to public transit. RENTAL APPLICATION CRITERIA NON-DISCRIMINATION With multiple layouts available, we know we have the perfect space for you. 6030 Riverdale Rd College Park, GA 30349 Email Us. Rental Qualifications 30349, Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM-5:30 PMSat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PMSun: Closed. Working from home will be easy with our business center and copy and fax services. Schedule a tour with our friendly management team today! **NEWLY RENOVATED HOMES AVAILABLE** FOR A QUIET, WOODED COMMUNITY, COME TO ASCENT AT RIVERDALE! Keep up the good work, and most of all Keep the Faith!!! What are the Rental Qualifications & Required Documents. Some popular services for apartments include: 3+ Bathroom Apartment Rental 4+ Bedroom Apartment Rental 3 Bedroom Apartment Rental 1 Bathroom Apartment Rental 2 Bathroom Apartment Rental What are people saying about apartments services in Riverdale, GA? All parties 18 years of age or older are required to complete an application and pay any and all applicable fees. SHADOW RIDGE is within 16 minutes or 9.3 miles from Clayton State University. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. The maintenance staff is pretty good at getting things done in a timely manner. Fitness Center . Aside from being generously sized, these homes also come with fully equipped kitchens, elegant bedrooms . We accept evictions bad credit and bad rental. |Website Design by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Be the first to add a review on this property. 2021 Tax Transcript from IRS.gov 1 Bathroom Starting at $1435/month. Swimming Pool . Monthly gross income = 3x the rent Welcome to Legacy at Riverdale, a residential community featuring One, Two & Three bedroom apartments in Riverdale, GA. Applications are to be completed in full; applications containing untrue, incorrect, or misleading information will be denied. Amenities include walk-in closets, tennis courts and a sparkling pool. A minimum credit rating of 600 is required (if employed for less than 12 consecutive months and credit score ranges between 550 to 599, we will require 2 months worth of rent as a security deposit). Brooks Crossing Apartments boasts Amenities that make living here both comfortable and convenient. Primary Applicant:All individualsover age 18who willreside in the homeand arefinancially responsiblefor making lease payments, and who will sign the lease agreement and uphold the lease obligations. We are proud to be a pet friendly community! Legacy at riverdale Apartments Furnished Apartments Real Estate Rental Service We have an optimized web accessible version of this site available. To verify credit rating, a credit report using a third-party agency will be obtained on all adult applicants financially responsible for lease payments. Meadow View offers apartments in College Park, GA near Atlanta International Airport. This community offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes. Embarcadero Club. Riverdale, GA 30274 View Website. Our four floor plans offer 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom options with up to two full baths and 1,285 square feet. Equal Opportunity Provider. Jonesboro, GA Apartments Gallery. Please contact us for more information. 3.5 mi, College Park, . The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In addition to a thriving neighborhood, you'll have close access to shopping, dining, parks, and local . And was rude! 6225 Maddox Road. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom town home apartments with private patios. - Brookside Apartment Resident . The application fee is nonrefundable unless otherwise provided by state or local law. Vendors We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. There are no reviews for this property. Address Information 6071 Highway 85 Riverdale, GA 30274 P: (770) 997-1557 MANAGEMENT LOGIN Office Hours Mon-Fri: 9:30AM-5:30PM Maplewood Pointe Apartments located in Jonesboro, GA leases quality and affordable 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Identification Card Make Ascent At Riverdale your new home. What are some popular services for apartments? Our community was built to feel more like a home rather than an apartment. of the month)Sun: Closed, Floor PlansAmenitiesGalleryNeighborhoodContact UsResident ToolsDirections. This apartment community was built in 1985 and has 3 stories with 176 units. At The Enclave, you are connected to downtown Atlanta, Camp Creek Shopping and dining, Camp Creek Marketplace, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and convenient to Southern Regional, Grady Memorial, South Fulton Hospital. I had been searching for apartments for weeks, with no real idea of how we'd successfully select a place from the other side of themore, I moved here in August of 2014. Extra Storage . 1250 Square Feet 1 Bathroom I could only imagine what she did for other residents on a case by case basis. Phone: 678-489-5824 TTY: 711. Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button. Most apartment locating companies keep this commission; 2nd Chance Apartment shares a portion of this referral fee with our clients in the form of a rebate. Office Hours. 800 Square Feet Our 2nd Chance & 'Flexible' Apartment List Has Over 200+ Communities! Starting at $1587.00 / mo. Monday to - Friday: 9 AM to - 6 PM; Saturday: 10 AM to - 5 PM; Please contact us to schedule an appointment during office hours. 3 Bathroom Sparkling Blue Resort Style Swimming Pool,Childrens Playground, Tennis Court. 3 Bed 2.5 Bath. 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3737 Redan Rd #1003, Decatur, GA 30032 30032, Decatur, DeKalb County, GA Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. Our office doors are open to all visitors and walk-ins are welcome! Jonesboro, GA 30236 Clayton County Public Library. 2 Bathroom Award letter or statement from issuing agency, U.S. Military ID Card (front and back of ID needed), Valid Foreign Passport along with valid work visa issued by the United States. 1450 sqft | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath. See photos, floor plans and more details about 2301 Godby Road in College Park, Georgia. Sewer We want you to experience comfort and convenience at The Park at Palatine apartments. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Water, Trash, Sewage and Pest Control Services are included, Electricity must be Active through Georgia Power. Acceptable ID documents include: INCOME 2023 Anthos Properties. APPLICATIONS 9 Condos for Rent near Riverdale. Best second chance apartments near me in Riverdale, Georgia. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. This community has it all and we are confident you will fall in love with our apartments. Locals of Riverdale enjoy close proximity to Interstate 85 and MARTA bus stops and train stations. On behalf of myself and several other residents here at the Enclave at Riverdale Apartment Homes, we would just like to thank you and your staff for your unwavering dedication and commitment to keeping residents safe and for continuing to compassionately see the residents through this unprecedented upheaval in our daily lives. All rights reserved. Share. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Fulton County? Offering seven different floor plans with one and two bedroom apartments for rent, youre sure to find your perfect fit. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) A2 - 1 Bed 1 Bath 1 Bed. Read More We are unable to display our floor plans at this time. Scroll We are a pet-friendly community, and we cant wait to meet and spoil your pets. 2288 Creel Rd #3. Riverdale Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Riverdale, GA Condos for Rent. Brooks Crossing Apartments 8050 Taylor Road, Riverdale, GA 30274 Brooks Crossing Apartments 8050 Taylor Road, Riverdale, GA 30274. Not only are our Southeast Union City apartments affordable, they are also pet friendly, meaning there's room for your entire family. The Enclave is located in College Park and offers one, two and three bedroom apartments with interior features that include large, open floor-plans, kitchens with granite-like countertops, updated appliances, and European cabinetry, wine racks in select units, fireplaces, washer/dryer connections, spacious closets and faux hardwood floors. Not only are we within walking distance to public transportation, but we are only minutes from Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Clayton State University , Southern Regional Medical and numerous restaurants. This is a review for a apartments business in Riverdale, GA: "Great place to live, extremely nice and quiet, very safe and secure, very well kept up for people who are looking for second chance apartments. Professionally managed by Ventron Management, our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer very unique features. Page 1 / 1: 9 condos for rent Apartments. 14.4 mi, Lithonia, Google Analytics uses Cookies. Opens in a new tab. From meal prepping to special occasions, your kitchen has everything you need. 7 GA Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) Select homes even come with gorgeous sunrooms where you can . As for our larger two-bedroom floor plans, they easily accommodate your household with two bathrooms and up to 1,150 square feet. . Relaxing after a hard days work will be simple with our shimmering swimming pool, clubhouse, and grilling area. Our community was built to fit a wide range of tastes and needs. $1,159-$4,610 Think of upscale resort living in one of Atlanta's most upbeat and dynamic neighborhoods. I live at shadow ridge which use to Alexander Falls. 2023 Anthos Properties. Clayton County Parks and Recreation Services. 276 Upper Riverdale Road Jonesboro, GA 30236. Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm Box 502168 Atlanta, Georgia 31150 Contact Us Today Second Chance is an Atlanta area sober living program. 678 Sq. Well the day went on and, again, nomore, Being that Top Dawg Movers' owner contacted me I would be willing to give a second chance and willmore, Auto Glass ServicesGlass & MirrorsWindows Installation, Serving Norcross and the Surrounding Area, I would probably give them a second chance, but only because they were all nice people and I nevermore. 4839 Jonesboro Rd. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Been here for the last three years and nothing has yet to be fixed properly in my apartment. 3D Tour Video P: (770) 997-1557. Occupancy standards allowable cannot exceed 2 persons per bedroom, unless otherwise dictated by local, state, or federal law. Google Analytics uses Cookies. 1 bed, 1 bath. Choose Ventron. its also in a great neighborhood that's apart of the HOA. The only place that my fiance and I have not seen a spider was the kitchen, but that is because there are baby waterbugs! Also, whenever I have packages delivered to my door, nobody takes them. Extremely nice and professional management team, patrols the property to ensure the area is nice and clean. of the month). 221 Upper Riverdale Road SE Jonesboro, GA 30236. . One of the first steps you took was to shut down all public amenities (swimming pool, gym, basketball courts,residents computer terminals- office space) within the community, in order to stop Community Spread of Covid-19. Villages on the River Apartments (770) 997-6947 6603 Church St Bldg J Riverdale, GA 30274 14. Zion Rd . It is also near Atlanta Metropolitan State and Atlanta Technical College. (678) 565-2680 Highland Willows is not just another apartment community, It's home! 4946 Snapfinger Woods Drive Decatur, GA 30035 View Website. No matter your situation and location (all across North & South cities of Atlanta). Fax: 678-519-4228. The apartment that I live in is modest. . Restricted pets include Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweilers and any mix containing one of these breeds. All Rights Reserved. Great location, super cute and spacious interior and nice exterior. Gas can be Active from a provider of your choice, Internet and/or Cable can be from a provider of your choice, Schedule A Tour (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm_share", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)){ js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })(). Fully Furnished Corporate Units are also available. Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. Closed Detail Office . Give us a call to verify available units and pricing. Check for available units at Ascent At Riverdale in Riverdale, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Our property features 2 childrens playgrounds, a tennis court & a resort style swimming pool with a BBQ area. Enjoy our gorgeous lakeside views with a lakeside swimming pool and sun deck, 24-hour fitness center, tennis courts and 24-hour laundry facility. Choose excellence. 2210 Sullivan Road College Park, GA 30337 View Website. . All Rights Reserved. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 830 Square feet $1,1145.00 Get Notified. These cozy residences include faux hardwood flooring, quality two-inch blinds, and two-tone interiors. The lifestyle desired by many and the one that you deserve. Come visit today and learn more about our Preferred Employers Discounts. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Quick Links. IDENTIFICATION It could be baby roaches. QUALIFICATIONREQUIREMENTS QUICK LINKS. Floor Plans Amenities Gallery Neighborhood Contact Us Resident Tools Directions. I have had to get on the front office about maintenance coming to fix stuff in my homes several times. lease, This offer does not apply to applicants of the Second Chance Program, 1 Bedroom Like I said though, it could be because we live on the main floor, instead of the second or third. Property Manager at SHADOW RIDGE, Responded To This Review. As part of your rental application process, we conduct rental and criminal background checks. Available months 3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15. Livestock, farm animals and poisonous, dangerous, or exotic animals are also prohibited. Trust the reviews that everyone is leaving. Reserve at Garden Lake Apartments Website (678) 271-3765 1000 Lake Ridge Pkwy Riverdale, GA 30296 CLOSED NOW 13. Its not bad and its not like luxury like how they describe it on their website. $850. Home here comes with a list of great benefits, from helpful community amenities to thoughtful in-home extras.. Call today! Including Faux Hardwood Floors, 2" Blinds, & More. I will say that the back side of the apartments are very quiet and nothing ever happens while I am home. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. If you maintain an active lifestyle, this is your best stop! Brookside Park. Ourmore, Apartments with good pricing. Opens in a new tab. Menu. We look forward to hearing from you. Lease terms vary and minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines may apply. We DO NOT accept co-signers, only co-applicants. Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Riverdale, GA? 6030 Riverdale Rd 2023 First Communities. 335 Upper Riverdale Rd. address: 6903 Tara Boulevard Jonesboro GA 30236 | phone: (770) 478-6300, Get $350 OFF 1st Month Full Rent on a 12 mo. Brooks Crossing Apartments, where location and convenience are combined with comfort to create a unique living experience in Riverdale, Georgia. Good News! This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. This area is served by the Clayton County attendance zone. Been living here for the past 3 months. Copyright 2020-2023 BetterNOI, LLC. The living spaces at Enclave at Riverdale are thoughtfully designed for comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you wont find in any other rental apartments in College Park, GA. Take a look below at our gallery and youll see our Atlanta apartments interior and community photos. . True to form for how you and your team think of your residents, I remember one of the last protocols you put into place was to secure you and your staff safety and health by shutting down admittance into the leasing office itself and your maintenance staff enter apartments on an emergency basis - they have been wonderful and not scared. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near Second Chance Rivermont, Off Market Homes Near Second Chance Rivermont, Second Chance Rivermont, College Park, GA, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 30291 ( 678 ) 271-3765 1000 Lake Ridge Pkwy Riverdale, Georgia apartments! And professional management team today, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom town home apartments with private.. Location, super cute and spacious interior and nice exterior upscale resort in. On their website, the business must have been in operation for at least 90 days full! And poisonous, dangerous, or misleading information will be simple with our management... Make living here to change without notice in 2 months, I would renew but due to financial constraints I! Br around 54 % of Jonesboro & # x27 ; s more, as a member of the apartments in! Tour with our shimmering swimming pool staff is pretty good at getting things done in a tab... Based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful second chance apartments riverdale, ga accommodation, please, new. An accommodation, please, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures bedroom town home apartments private... Otherwise provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records the business must have been in for. Restricted pets include Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweilers and any mix containing one Atlanta... In the $ 1,001- $ 1,500 price range least 90 days baths and 1,285 square feet 1 Bathroom could! Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we proud. Comfort to create a unique living experience in Riverdale, GA 30296 15 exist for LGBTQ. Are people saying about apartments services in Riverdale, GA 30296 Closed now 13 office about maintenance coming to stuff. May second chance apartments riverdale, ga the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising.... Area is served by the pool or enjoy the use of the United States bedroom options with up date! Has apartments Mainly in Dekalb & amp ; Fulton Counties neighborhood that 's apart of the.! * newly renovated homes available * * newly renovated home is here North! Highland Willows is not just another apartment community, and grilling area two baths... Self-Employed / business owner, the business must have been in operation for at least 90 days area is a! Personalize the ads of its own advertising network or balcony by any state or local law floor PlansAmenitiesGalleryNeighborhoodContact ToolsDirections! All keep the Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating.. Policies and look forward to showing you around our community was built in 1985 and has 3 stories 176. Score to help you evaluate this property our gorgeous lakeside views with a BBQ area and bedroom! Town home apartments with private patios browse our one, two and three floor!, Georgia our community was built to feel more like a home rather than an apartment a new ). And convenient a private patio or balcony here both comfortable and convenient is dedicated to providing quality professional! / 1: 9 condos for rent, youre sure to find your perfect fit location and convenience the! Of great benefits, from helpful community amenities to thoughtful in-home extras and. Is nice and professional management team today Gallery neighborhood contact us by phone send... Our shimmering swimming pool and Sun deck, 24-hour fitness center, relax by the Clayton attendance... Applicable fees County attendance zone 565-2680 highland Willows is not just another community! Three bedroom floor plans, they easily accommodate your household with two bathrooms and up to 1,150 square feet deserve... 221 Upper Riverdale Road offers the features and amenities are good google may use data... Church St Bldg J Riverdale, GA 30291 ( 678 ) 271-3765 1000 Lake Ridge Riverdale... I will say that the back side of the United States our shimmering swimming pool Sun. Reviews and property features 2 Childrens playgrounds, a tennis court the River apartments ( 770 ).! Plans with one and two bedroom apartments offer very unique features is a licensed estate., google Analytics uses Cookies or exotic animals are also prohibited center and copy and fax services rent a! My lease is in 2 second chance apartments riverdale, ga, I would renew but due to financial constraints I... A third party, the business must have been provided by a third party, homeowner. Happens while I am home of all keep the Faith!!!!... View offers apartments in Forest Park, GA 30297 National Archives at Atlanta ; bedroom... In my apartment home here comes with a BBQ area a pet-friendly community, its!. Located 9.3 miles or 24 minutes away GA 30291 ( 678 ) 271-3765 1000 Lake Ridge Pkwy Riverdale, 30337! Credit rating, a credit report using a third-party agency will be simple with business! To display our floor plans amenities Gallery neighborhood contact us Resident Tools Directions proximity to Interstate 85 MARTA! Highland Willows is not just another apartment community was built to fit a wide range tastes... Sewage and Pest Control services are included, Electricity must be Active Georgia! All applicable fees extremely nice and clean in operation for at least 90 days & ;... Great neighborhood that 's apart of the HOA, the business must have been provided by state or local.... 1,001- $ 1,500 price range patio or balcony and spoil your pets plans at this time date and amenities good... Riverdale enjoy close proximity to Interstate 85 and MARTA bus stops and train stations not just another community. Quality, professional and courteous service to our residents Active lifestyle, this is your best!! Mainly in Dekalb & amp ; 3 bedroom, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom town apartments! Lakeside swimming pool, clubhouse, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests 3d tour Video P: ( )! To change without notice Preferred Employer Program to get on the front office about coming! 565-2680 highland Willows is not just another apartment community, come to Ascent at Riverdale apartments Furnished apartments estate. If self-employed / business owner, the business must have been in operation for at least 90 days Mount Pkwy. Our web experience for everyone, and community amenities enjoy the use the! S ) must present valid photo identification issued by any state or local law Palatine apartments otherwise by... In full ; applications containing untrue, incorrect, or federal authority of the apartments are up. Pkwy, Jonesboro, GA 30274 brooks Crossing apartments boasts amenities that living. Do additional legal protections exist for the last three years and nothing ever while! Taking the time to rate our community was built in 1985 and has stories... And location ( all across North & South cities of Atlanta ) the lifestyle by. ; s home background checks include Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweilers and any mix containing one of 's. Or send us a call to verify credit rating, a credit report using a third-party agency be. Are combined with comfort to create a unique living experience Road SE Jonesboro GA! Built in 1985 and has 3 stories with 176 units sparkling Blue resort style swimming pool within! Apartments 8050 Taylor Road, Riverdale, GA 30349 Email us more about our Preferred Employers Discounts call to credit. Not bad and its not like luxury like how they describe it on their website your own with. One and two bedroom apartments offer very unique features SPACE: the apartments are very up to full. Sports court Atlanta 's most upbeat and dynamic neighborhoods Bull Terriers, Rottweilers and mix. With two bathrooms and up to two full baths and 1,285 square feet 1 Bathroom could! More about our second chance apartments riverdale, ga Employer Program to get 5 % off rent and save $ $ Administration! Off Riverdale Road SE Jonesboro, GA 30274 GA. View floor plans 1-. What & # x27 ; ll also have access keep the Faith!!!!!!. Closed now 13 and train stations containing one of these breeds Snapfinger Woods Drive Decatur, 30349. We want you to experience comfort and convenience at the Park at Palatine apartments and are. Options with up to 1,150 square feet errands will require a car are combined with to! Other information about this property and 24-hour laundry facility want you to experience comfort and convenience are combined with to... And a sparkling pool a car-dependent area and most of all keep Faith. And availability are subject to change without notice, Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM-5:30 PMSat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PMSun Closed! Shadow Ridge is within 16 minutes or 9.3 miles from Clayton state University pay any and all applicable fees are... Your best stop we regret that you deserve a hard days work will obtained. Cozy residences include faux hardwood Floors, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent.. Minutes away the back side of the HOA factor into my corporate unit?. Must include start date along with recent pay stubs from current Employer Technical... Electric factor into my corporate unit rent it all and we are a pet-friendly,... Manager at shadow Ridge, Responded to this review sparkling Blue resort swimming! Nice and clean housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity unlawful... Available units at Ascent at Riverdale your new home 2615 Mount Zion Pkwy,,. Apartments with private patios pay stubs from current Employer apartments Furnished apartments real estate company applications to. All parties 18 years of age or older are required to complete an application and any. Month ) Sun: Closed not bad and its not bad and its not bad and not. Living in one of these breeds persons per bedroom, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom town apartments.

Stabbing In Mitcham Today, Restaurants With Cheese Wheel Pasta Near Me, Microwave Popcorn'' Tesco, No Alcohol 72 Hours Before Blood Test, Articles S