section 8 apartments in columbus ohio

Not far from the river and bicycle/walking trail. The units will be aimed at those making 80% or less of the area median income, which is $52,500 for one person and $74,950 for a four-person household. Phone: (614) 475-5364, COLUMBUS, OH 43214-1008 NO PLACE LIKE HOME - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. Phone: 614-491-0177, COLUMBUS, OH 43207-6012 Family. Tweets by @OhioHousing. Section 8 Policy: No section 8. total apartment units: 40, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, 811 pra demo , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroom: 2 bedroom garden - recently renovated Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. As the state's affordable housing leader, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency offers a variety of programs to help first-time homebuyers, renters, senior citizens and others find quality affordable housing that meets their needs. Section 8 accepted Three bedroom (RLNE2614---) available fall 2023. Apartment rent in Columbus has increased by 3.7% in the past year. The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Columbus, OH is $2,053. View affordable rental at 2661 Perdue Ave in Columbus, OH. Charming 2 Bed 1 Bath w/ Air Conditioning and Heating! This property is priced above the Section 8 threshold. In addition to meeting the Section 8 requirements yourself, you will be responsible for finding a suitable unit to rent once you are granted a voucher. Text: READY TO RENT? Click on any of these 1 income restricted apartments can be straightforward. Sorry, this email address is taken. Visit www NewCityOhio com rent to schedule your showing and apply! Phone: 614-231-3606, COLUMBUS, OH 43219-3459 PERFECT FOR HOSTING GUESTS! Once it passes inspection, you will sign a lease with the landlord. Their office is nice and looks very good, if only they cared about making their units look that nice too. I sure wish it was bc then it would still be a decent place to live.I was a little nervous about moving from Hilliard to South Columbus but I have to say I dont have to many complaints at all. Phone: 614-878-5273, COLUMBUS, OH 43232-9410 We have asked for the corporate office phone number multiple times and they. State of Ohio Median Income. Landlords add your rental property Tenants view rental listings It is recommended that Landlords add photos to their listing for better advertising and faster lease up! Office Hours If you have any questions regarding registering, creating or viewing property listings, please contact the GoSection8 toll free help line at 1-866-466-7328. //-->.