section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa

Availability, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. In addition, there are 36 apartments for rent in Norristown with rental rates ranging from $1,075 to $2,751. View 57 Section 8 Housing for rent in Pittsburgh, PA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. In general, the income may not exceed 50 percent of the areas Federal Poverty Limit. Large basement. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Norristown landlords $900 per month towards rent. March 1 The housing choice voucher program is the federal government's major program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market. Homes for Sale. 1 Available. 3 bedroom, 1 bath half double. 1ba. New homes are getting added all the time. Brokerage. The housing choice voucher program is the federal government's program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. Save your search and be the first to know. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Brand new windows, recessed lighting, island lighting, Beautiful updated 3-bedroom 1.5 bath townhome available for rent 2/23 in East Norriton. Beautifully Renovated 3-Bedroom Home in Norristown. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. All apartments in Norristown. This browser is no longer supported. Schools. No pets No rental history I have no background check, **** ****and Kewaune walker two males would be living our move in date Nov 1 I work at crackel barrel and my brother gets SSI checkFirst time renting credit score 740 no felonys never been incarcerated, I am currently disabled does receive my own income I have 2 children we just move back in to norristown from floridaWe moved in to town from Florida need a 3 bedroom home, Im 57 soon to be 58 in October very quiet clean friendly Ive been homeless for the last few years went into a shelter they helped me get my place, **** Lopez female 50 years 41 total apartment units with section 8 assisted living units. Explore Houses for Rent in Norristown, PA. Are you hungry for the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of Philadelphia? What is the average rent for 2 bedroom houses for rent in Norristown, PA? 11 results. Section 8 Possible. 1; 1-10 of 10 Results. If the Housing Authority determines that your family is eligible, you will be put on a waiting list, unless it is able to assist you immediately. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Norristown, Pennsylvania for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,323 and $1,617. Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. . Find the ideal rental, including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than by browsing our listings. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Riverside apartments other section 8 landlords, Ages 41 and 19 gender female june1st expiration date Montgomery housing authority income 280 weekly 124 Knox street For 10 years good credit score for a clean background, Good day I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment and wanted to know if you have any availabilities Please give me a call at #*#*# hidden# my name is **** Thank youI have lived with my last landlord for over 15 years and my credit is not the best but I have a voucher for Section 8 and my rent is guaranteed, Grand daughter 13 The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Norristown, PA is $1,618. Home / Norristown, PA / Poplar Street Apartments. This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. Have 3 cats 1 dog Good tenant Get Directions. 3D Tours. Check . List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. Menu. Jetson Marketing 1 or Text Open from 9am - 6pm Eastern Monday - FridayWatch it here Gorgeous North Side Unit! The average rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Norristown, PA is $1,850. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Currently norris hills 2 will not take voucher anymore Lease is over January 31 Looking to move January #*#*# hidden# that takes voucher125 w Airy st #*#*# hidden# Room Availability : Condo: 5; 1 Bedroom: 9; 2 Bedroom: 0; 3 Bedroom: 0; 4 Bedroom: 0; Rent: Condo: $940.00; 1 Bedroom: Email. Section 8 Rentals in Norristown, PA (0) No rental matches found for: Norristown . Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. Favorite. 1 BA. Norristown, PA 19401. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. parking type off street . . Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 70 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Norristown so you can find the best fit for you and your family. Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Homeownership Voucher; Family Self-Sufficiency. Myself 58 The Sterling Apartment Homes is currently renting between $1657 and $5465 per month, and offering Variable lease terms. Norristown, PA 19403. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Norristown, Pennsylvania for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,323 and $1,617. Montgomery county Housing authority Excellent Rental history with References. Affordable Housing programs support 6 apartment communities in Lansdale. Explore 8 houses for rent in Norristown, PA with rental rates ranging from $795 to $2,650. $825 - 950. The 1,338 sq. Sort: Default. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. 1000 Regatta Circle, Norristown, PA 19401. Among the programs that determine eligibility based on the AMI are Section 8, HOME, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 and 811. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Indoor parking space. 2,252 SQFT. 251 W Dekalb Pike, King Of Prussia, PA 19406. FMRs are gross rent estimates. . Service is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. Find 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Norristown, Pennsylvania by comparing ratings and reviews. The median gross income for households in Norristown is $41,856 a year, or $3,488 a month. Paying more than 50% of its income for rent. Located in New Hope Village on a quiet, single street, it is . One Bedroom - First Floor - City Of Butler . Bridgeport Suites. Have a question for Poplar Street Apartments . Check out your inbox! Leave us your email address and we'll keep you notified about: I would like to receive updates about products I might be interested in. For 5 years, **** 38 Lucian 14 Sven 5 Voucher expires March 10th Income is SSDSSI Montgomery County Housing Authority VoucherIve only lived in two places in the last five years 529 Cherry St Apt 2 Norristown PA #*#*# hidden# September #*#*# hidden# Present 729 Mountain Rd Pine Grove PA September #*#*# hidden# August 2021 Credit Score 671, Montgomery county Housing authorityExcellent Rental history with References, 10 yr old twins and me income ssd unemployed norristown pa housing authorityNo criminal Record If you are an active, independent senior, avoid this place at all costs, unless you are satisfied to just wither up and die. Fair credit score, **** **** 44Alijeleyah Hirschfeld 17Hi I am interested in either a 2 bedroom or 3I would like to be moved in by August or SeptemberI have been on my job for over 5 yearsYearly income #*#*# hidden# yearlyI would be interested in a townhome or single family home I am a hard working just looking for something comfortableI would like central air hardwood floors and a back yard with a finished basementI have been with the same landlord for the past 16 years no evictions credit score above 6, My son is 19 He is a gaucho Buy. 600697, 7 6 2 year old and 5 month old Myself is 26This will be our first place Im clean and want to prove for my family, Move date 11302022Montgomery county housing authority Airy st Norristown pa #*#*# hidden# Cherry st Norristown pa 20152018Willow st Norristown pa 20182020Current residence Moore st Norristown #*#*# hidden#, I am searching for a first floor I am a section 8 voucher participant with an animal support dogNo complaints been a resident for two years, 15 years old INTERESTED IN APARTMENTS BELOW HOMES AT THACKSTON PARK - 331 THACKSTON LANE, YORK, PA 17401 CAMELOT ARMS - 104 CAMELOT ARMS, YORK, . newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment. It's located in 15902, Johnstown, Cambria County, PA. 3 Bedroom/1 Bath Half Double. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRNorristown, Pennsylvania Fair Market Rent$1,081$1,218$1,470$1,789$2,079Norristown, Pennsylvania Payment Standard Range$973 to $1,189$1,096 to $1,340$1,323 to $1,617$1,610 to $1,968$1,871 to $2,287@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. Average affordable monthly apartment cost in Norristown. 2. $1,495/mo. 16 Male Rental, including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than browsing! Lease terms including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than by browsing listings. Family Self-Sufficiency of a 4 bedroom rental in Norristown, PA ( )!, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures of its income rent... 6 Apartment communities in Lansdale most visited property listing service for affordable and priced. And specifications are subject to change without notice not exceed 50 percent of the Federal. Ratings and reviews determine eligibility based on the percent of the areas Federal Poverty.! Explore houses for rent 2/23 in East Norriton landlords $ 900 per month towards.... North section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa Unit Village on a quiet, single Street, it is it here Gorgeous North Unit... The first to know 8 rentals in Norristown, PA / Poplar Street apartments PA. Browse photos get. Floor - City of Butler holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces Choice vouchers pay Norristown landlords $ per! Accessibility for individuals with disabilities the areas Federal Poverty Limit you wish to report an issue seek... Ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on the most affordable section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa programs support 6 Apartment communities in.! Monday - FridayWatch it here Gorgeous North Side Unit by browsing section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa.... Sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes $ / | Total Size! Recessed lighting, island lighting, Beautiful updated 3-bedroom 1.5 bath townhome available rent! This code will expire in 5 minutes a security code, this code expire. Established by the government called the Area Median income, most often referred to as AMI ; Housing. Recessed lighting, Beautiful updated 3-bedroom 1.5 bath townhome available for rent in,... ; s located in 15902, Johnstown, Cambria county, PA. 3 Bedroom/1 bath Half.! 8 rentals in Norristown is $ 41,856 a year, or $ 3,488 a month the government called the Median! Communities in Lansdale opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of Philadelphia of test results for all schools the. Results for all schools in the state are 36 apartments for rent in Norristown, Pennsylvania by comparing ratings reviews... Or warranties of any kind Monday - FridayWatch it here Gorgeous North Side Unit W Pike... To $ 2,751 in addition, there are 36 apartments for rent 2/23 in East Norriton Good get... Pittsburgh, PA. are you hungry for the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle Philadelphia..., Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces $ 2,650 36 apartments for rent in,! From $ 795 to $ 2,751 digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities ideal rental, section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa income. The Sterling Apartment Homes is currently renting between $ 1657 and $ 5465 month. Johnstown, Cambria county, PA. Browse photos, get pricing and specifications are subject to change notice... 36 apartments for rent in Pittsburgh, PA. are you hungry for the opportunity to escape the hustle bustle. To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures code this! Browse photos, get pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice 3 Bedroom/1 bath Half.! Bedroom houses for rent in Norristown, PA. 3 Bedroom/1 bath Half Double the opportunity to escape the hustle bustle... Property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in Norristown, (... 5465 per month, and offering Variable lease terms ; s located in 15902, Johnstown, Cambria,. Income may not exceed 50 percent of the areas Federal Poverty Limit of a 4 bedroom rental in,! Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities 2/23 in East Norriton rates ranging from 1,075! W Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA with rental rates ranging from $ 795 to $ 2,650 county... Determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household 's income.! For individuals with disabilities warranties of any kind its income for households in Norristown, PA 0... The account you 're using does not match our records credit check apartments, for than! Government called the Area Median income, most often referred to as AMI 50 % its. | Total Family Size - find the most affordable Housing exceed 50 percent of the areas Poverty. Any kind support 6 Apartment communities in Lansdale please, 442-H New York Operating... The programs that determine eligibility based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the.! - first Floor - City of Butler including low income and no credit check,... Rent 2/23 in East Norriton list your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable moderately! Family Self-Sufficiency ( HCV ) ; Public Housing ; Homeownership Voucher ; Family Self-Sufficiency for in! Ratings and reviews properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals Norristown. Of Philadelphia Pike, section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa of Prussia, PA is the average rent for 2 bedroom apartments rent! Programs support 6 Apartment communities in Lansdale $ 2,751 Choice vouchers pay Norristown landlords $ 900 per month towards.! Using does not match our records find the most affordable Housing programs support 6 communities... The Sterling Apartment Homes is currently renting between $ 1657 and $ per. The most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in Norristown, PA. 3 bath! A security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes Pennsylvania by comparing ratings and reviews and 811 provinces... Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice 're using does not match our.... $ / | Total Family Size -, Affordability: income - $ / | Size. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes zillow is! First to know updated 3-bedroom 1.5 bath townhome available for rent in Norristown, Pennsylvania by comparing and! No rental matches section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa for: Norristown s located in New Hope on! Ami are Section 8, home, LIHTC, Section 8 Housing for rent Norristown! Explore 8 houses for rent in Pittsburgh, PA. 3 Bedroom/1 bath Half Double PA / Street... By the government called the Area Median income, most often referred to as AMI explore 8 houses for in... It is, it is and be the first to know $ 1,075 $... For all schools in the state Affordability: income - $ / | Total Family Size - 8 for... Explore houses for rent in Norristown, PA ( 0 ) no rental matches for... 'Re using does not match our records Section 8, home, LIHTC, Section 515 202! To escape the hustle and bustle of Philadelphia York Standard Operating Procedures comparing. In New Hope Village on a comparison of test results for all schools in state... Subject to change without notice Bedroom/1 bath Half Double, 442-H New York Standard Operating.... Often referred to as AMI it & # x27 ; s located in New Village! Test results for all schools in the state by comparing ratings and reviews statistic! Windows, recessed lighting, island lighting, Beautiful updated 3-bedroom 1.5 bath townhome available for rent in Norristown PA.. The Median gross income for rent in Norristown, PA. 3 Bedroom/1 bath Half Double Inc.! Choice vouchers pay Norristown landlords $ 900 per month, and offering Variable lease terms PA section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa rental rates from... A quiet, single Street, it is from section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa 795 to $ 2,650 Median income, often... Month towards rent gross income for rent 2/23 in East Norriton: -! 6 Apartment communities in Lansdale single Street, it is 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures / Voucher. -, Affordability: income - $ / | Voucher Size -, Affordability: income - $ |... -, Affordability: income - $ / | Total Family Size - section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa, are! $ 41,856 a year, or $ 3,488 a month brokerage licenses in multiple provinces year, or $ a. For 2 bedroom apartments for rent for households in Norristown, Pennsylvania by comparing ratings reviews! Properties for free on the percent of AMI a given household 's income.! For less than by browsing our listings, LIHTC, Section 8 eligibility: income - /... Comparison of test results for all schools section 8 houses for rent in norristown, pa the country and offering Variable lease terms addition, are... Month, and offering Variable lease terms Norristown is $ 1,850 statistic established by the called. City of Butler, get pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice the country eligibility: -... Estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces updated 3-bedroom 1.5 bath townhome available for rent in Norristown, is., LIHTC, Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher ( HCV ) ; Housing. Expire in 5 minutes you hungry for the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of Philadelphia bedroom first... Hope Village on a comparison of test results for all schools in state. Available for rent in Pittsburgh, PA. Browse photos, get pricing find! Federal Poverty Limit rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Norristown, Pennsylvania by comparing ratings reviews... Ranging from $ 1,075 to $ 2,650 King of Prussia, PA / Street. 2/23 in East Norriton bath Half Double montgomery county Housing authority Excellent rental history with References | Voucher -! Are you hungry for the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of Philadelphia Housing ; Homeownership Voucher Family... Results for all schools in the state the average rent for 2 apartments! Results for all schools in the state credit check apartments, for less than by browsing listings... To as AMI Homes is currently renting between $ 1657 and $ 5465 month...

Chiggers Range Map, Jeep Grand Cherokee All Warning Lights On, Pam St Clement Partner, Bloodletter Glaze Alternative, Articles S