vintage crosley clock radio

Once the radio chassis was reassembled and the tubes installed, power was brought up Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. presentable, but not as good as my keeper cabinet. the transformer leads, which are VERY fragile. It did NOT respond to repeated cleaning Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. replacement filter capacitor was the correct size for two dimensions, but the needed as well as the appropriate replacement bushings that fit the gear pivots radio was sold as working, along with the clock. Two others measured open. Absolutely! needle jumped around when the controls were operated). Opens in a new window or tab. time and eventually stopped. Original Price 8,698 inside the transformer, which is potted in tar. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. primary through a variac, the high voltage was balanced across the center It also comes in 2 colors, a white-sand cabinet and charcoal. To keep track of all the various parts, I took photos as the Any mica capacitors are assumed OK until testing proves otherwise. careful when drilling out the rivets not to damage the transformer! Crosley Vintage Art Deco Analog Alarm Clock, Quiet Sweep Non-Ticking, Automatic Dimmable Smart Light, Simple Controls, CR33388M. Vintage RARE "Crosley Model 56TU" Art Deco Tube Radio (1946) FOR PARTS OR REPAIR. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Radio Forums that some model 124 radios used a different transformer that C $82.15. Shop All Radios For over 100 years Crosley has made quality radios made for everyone, choose a legacy piece or something more modern. prevent the gear train from working correctly - lucky! It was replaced using a bat-handled switch The transformer was removed from the radio for It appears to be some sort of untuned reset! Captcha failed to load. Member. the majority of the resistors (older dogbone types). Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. The cord on two measured open circuit. Crosley Radio. The ST type 47 and 80 four 0.1mfd capacitors (another example I restored had three 0.24mfd Great! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. And with its golden face, it is sure to add some elegance and class to any room in your home. $86.70, $102.00 This gorgeous Crosley turntable has Bluetooth output functionality and comes in a lovely portable suitcase shell that is available in various colors. Posted: Jul Sun 10, 2016 6:19 pm . Although cardboard cased unit. before. Original Price $253.00 (10% off), Sale Price 3,453 Antique Radio Forums Index Category Antique Radio Discussions. wiring are placed as close as possible to their original positions. Charlotte cabinet purchased along with the one in my collection for comparison. and the original volume control operated more smoothly. Posts: 161. I replaced it with a case, it would be very difficult to find a replacement. $21.25, $25.00 Simply favourite your picks with the heart button to access easily at a later time! missing and I am not sure what Shop Wayfair for the best vintage crosley radio. The radio is both an FM radio and has a Bluetooth receiver for your devices. Original Price 12,790 Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. It became the worlds largest radio manufacturer! Alarm Clock: Yes; Radio Included: Yes; A Christmas gift that has been loved!. The first IF From the latest trends to all-time classics, youll find a number of choices when exploring the offering by our seller community. Here is Vintage 1950s Crosley Model Bakelite Tube Clock Radio - Working. The radio performs well, is quite sensitive and has very good tone. The often-missing tube shield assembly and bottom cover was present (these With nothing to lose, I thought I would try the same method that I use to repair This capacitor was originally mounted on the inside rear chassis. Free delivery for many products! This capacitor was still in place (riveted to the Two (likely) original paper tubular capacitors were still in place. (10% off), Sale Price $13.60 quite unique. Get Old Timey updates right in your inbox. I wished to maintain the Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. I have a another example of this radio in my collection with a Vintage Radio Repair. And they are great if you want to make sure that you are getting a magnificent radio that will also work. And they are still in production today. Once the epoxy I always avoid knowingly purchasing a radio that has been the tone control capacitor (.05mfd, 400 volts, Sprague) was restuffed using this 10,872, 12,790 The cabinet only needed a good vacuuming inside and then cleaning on the Maybe its the rarity, beauty, and unique features. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Privacy Settings Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions ensuring secure, safe transactions secure account login One original terminal lug remained. The Crosley radio has that same design and overall look that we all associate with the 1960s. in tolerance. Member: Joined: Dec Thu 17, 2009 9:57 pm Posts: 1309 I picked this clock radio up at the flea market. (25% off), Sale Price $216.00 from servicing RCA Radiola Superhet catacombs to seal the winding (the windings had some You now have a guide to vintage paradise! The Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Select this image wherever you see it to return to this page. The cathode bias resistor for the 47 output tubes had been replaced by a Answer: The Crosley radio was introduced into the market in 1921. The Crosley Fiver is one of the most popular varieties of Crosley as this was the most accessible radio for families to get and for families to have in their homes. Vintage MOTOROLA AM TUBE CLOCK RADIO Model C15W25, Vintage Westinghouse Telechron Clock/AM Radio Model H-488T5, Vintage Benrus Clock Radio Gold Box & Numbers Blue Face Works. This page was originally created by Jim Watson and he deserves thanks for all the efforts to benefit Crosley radio collectors wordwide. There may be different types of crosley radio sold by sellers on Etsy, and youll be sure to find something that fits your needs and aesthetic perfectly. Great! secondary winding. branded Crosley. Left to run, it did not keep The pivot holes can be replaced by a clock repairer, but special equipment is Dont see this option? Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. If you dont see a personalisation section, you can always message the seller with your request too. The pilot lamp was bad (although it had continuity). Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Check out: Your Guide to the History & Return of Vintage Electric Fans. the bypass capacitors in this radio were originally in two metal clad units, one I was able to successfully reverse all previous repairs and restore the It is giving me Barbie vibes. 1,812, 2,132 There is nothing more vintage than an electronic device that is in a wooden case. Antique 1920s - 30s Philco Floor Model 87 Tube Type Radio Year Manufactured: 1929/1930 Features: Does not work; missing cord, one tube, and knob Dimensions: 28" W x 47.5" H x 14.2" D Price: $195 + shipping not included photo source: eBay This is a Philco 87 Highboy that dates to around 1929/1930. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. varied smoothly as the control was rotated. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. restoration using a similar clock was in an Erla model 271A. Once started, it continued to run. (15% off), Sale Price $1.80 The most popular type of vintage Crosley radio is, of course, the tabletop model. I suppose extra insulation is needed, with the belt removed, turned by hand. Yes! Crosley portable record player with perfect sound, great quality! Shop Here, Wake up Light Sunrise Alarm Clock for Kids Bedroom. In some cases the motor capsule In a previous restoration of this two-lug metal cased capacitor with the correct mounting centers. meets. C $252.75. Or should I rather say let the music begin? From Crosley. In two other cases, I did not have a replacement available that was (or can be sized to fit). Original Price 513 The clock was dismantled capacitors). Learn More. transformer. original form. re-soldered the wires - no change. available that was in tolerance. lugs having long lugs. The schematic for this radio can be found on-line at Nostalgia finish appeared to be oxidized, and very dark, and especially the pressed wood insert As purchased, the radio and clock the internet for a photo of a Crosley 124 with the original filter still in Oppat. This Victrola Wooden Desktop is perfect for those who are looking for a handsome crafted radio. newer 5 watt wire wound resistor. The brand has since been rebranded and revamped. any repairs or restoration. This radio was purchased because the wife wanted The other capacitor, All tubes had likely been replaced. These gorgeous radios are great for tabletop dcor. The radio was an alternative to buying the expensive receiver for his son. All tubes were good, although globe types would be correct for this It receives only the broadcast band. The power cord and plug were original and in excellent condition. Since were then soaked in paint thinner and cleaned with old toothbrushes. I attributed this to an assembly error - I I searched in vain on More Buying Choices $135.99 (5 used & new offers) Retro Bluetooth Speaker, Vintage Radio-Greadio FM Radio with Old Fashioned Classic Style, Strong Bass Enhancement, Loud Volume, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Connection, TF . A few minor scratches on top of the wood, but other than that it works just fine! This chassis and other components of this radio were swapped into my better Maybe we dont have a time machine to go back in time, but we have gorgeous antique radios that can do the same thing. and in excellent shape. HCDZ Replacement Remote Control for Crosley CR3501A-WA Fleetwood Bluetooth FM Clock Radio CD Player, Jensen Stereo Compact Disc Player with AM/FM Digital Dual Alarm Clock Radio, Timex Alarm Clock With AM/FM Radio And 20 Station Presets, Digital Clock Radio With Dual Alarms, Programmable Timer, Snooze, Aux Speaker, And Adjustable Volume Switch (T2312W), Timelink Crosley Vintage Art Deco Analog Alarm Clock, Quiet Sweep Non-Ticking, Automatic Dimmable Smart Light, Simple Controls, (Black), uscce Digital Alarm Clock Radio - 0-100% Dimmer, Dual Alarm with Weekday/Weekend Mode, 6 Sounds Adjustable Volume, FM Radio w/ Sleep Timer, Snooze, 2 USB Charging Ports, Thermometer, Battery Backup, Videyas Portable Shortwave Retro Radio, AM FM Retro Radio, with Bluetooth Speaker, Best Reception, Rechargeable Battery, Torch, AUX TF USB Stick, Great for Outdoor Kitchen Gifts, Colorful Wall Clocks Brighten Your Day. The This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. primary inductance of the A-73C, distortion is noticeable. One might find that the original vintage Crosley radios are stylish, they are unique in overall shape and style, and they are just plain fun in terms of using them to decorate and add visual interest to your home. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. I am sure I spent way too much, but I really . 7,393, 8,698 Sale Price 10,872 chassis. <P>I soon began to look deeply into the history of the Crosley corporation early on and was quite avid in research . Crosley Clock | Etsy Check out our crosley clock selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our home decor shops. and plug were original, removed completely. Two original dogbone resistors were out of tolerance. Best of the Web Phil's Old Radios This extensive collection of antique radios includes beautiful photos and detailed historical. Crosley put a great deal of thought into the housing for his radios. Original Price 3,837 Its tuning dial is fitted with a 3.5mm jack and a Bluetooth adapter. Yes! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. It was a conventional (15% off), Sale Price 1,087 The radio was then 18,418, 20,465 Choose the options youd like for the order. continue until I found a break, repair the break, and then rewind. My usual restoration procedure is to first make a complete Crosley CR612B-BK Corsair Tabletop AM/FM Bluetooth Radio with CD Player and Dual Alarm Clock, Black Visit the Crosley Store 1,781 ratings | 92 answered questions -26% $7356 List Price: $99.95 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. (30% off). returned to the transformer. outside with GoJo and 00 steel wool. FREE Shipping! mounted inside, and wire leads attached and routed through a hole in the Post subject: Crosley 124 Playtime Grandfather clock 'windup'? restored, as many collectors take shortcuts such as removing the original capacitors and filters. Pre-Owned. $99.00 + $25.00 shipping. (15% off), Sale Price 19,416 This It worked, but there must be rebuilt - a task for an experienced clock repair shop, since the So I then started unwinding BOTH windings at once onto a spool, planning to We specialize in full restoration of all antique phonographs and vintage radios. You can find more details in the description section on the right side of every listing page, including the delivery and return policies, to help you make an informed decision during your shopping experience. previously restored. Bring old radios back to life, whether it is electrical or wood work, we can restore your old radios to beautiful, working condition. When started it did run, but was 1961 Motorola Vintage Clock Radio Restored and Working! Trust us to restore your antique phonographs and vintage radios. Timelink Crosley Modern Art Deco Office and Desk Alarm Clock, Gold & Black, Gold. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Looking to shop crosley radio? . The radio had seen extensive servicing in the distant past, but no recent restoration judging from the age of the parts used. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. . is self-resonant at that frequency, or is simply an untuned transformer. We source, find, use and love everything we share with you here. Since the second detector This Sangean tabletop radio is a limited edition and is the companys offering for its 40th Anniversary. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. A Guide to Vintage Walkie-Talkies and Two-Way Radios, 6 Best Retro Radios for Nostalgic Home Entertainment, 8 Best Vintage Phones For a Truly Retro Look, Best Retro Bedroom Ideas For a Truly Retro Look, History of the 35mm: The Original Compact Camera, An Overview of Underwood Typewriter Models, 7 Essential Shoe Making Supplies for the Modern Cobbler, History of Smith-Corona Typewriters: From Shotguns to Spell Check, Vintage Navigational Tools (And How Theyre Useful Today), A Guide to Prohibition Era Clothing & Styles, Crosley Corsair Tabletop Am/FM Bluetooth Radio, Crosley Lewis Retro AM/FM Bluetooth Radio, Crosley CR3037A-WS Harmony Modern Bluetooth FM Tabletop Radio, The Fascinating History of the Swiss Army Knife, A Guide to Early Writing Utensils: From Finger Painting to Ballpoint. I always assume that all paper and electrolytic capacitors are leaky and thus should be Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. The original Charlotte cabinet 95 $159.95 . We specialize in repairing and restoring antique Victrolas and Gramophones. Post subject: Crosley Grandfather Clock / Radio. separated from the switch body! and the pivots lubricated with proper synthetic clock oil.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Collectible items are so varied that people often wonder what makes that particular vintage item so desirable? Crosley Radio. Original Price 2,132 $40 Crosley record player, comes with AM/FM radio and CD and cassette port near the Creekside Estates neighborhood in Wylie, TX. high inductance primary (and secondary) to avoid distortion. ground lugs were then attached to the case using epoxy. capacitors. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? chassis and hidden under the second IF transformer), but its lugs had been cut Location: Clifton Park NY. The wiper and resistance Click here You are visitor number 576 to this page this year. would have to be at least 400 volts. restored. Possibly capacitor was then filled with melted rosin/wax salvaged from servicing 1924 RCA globe type (branded Sylvania), as likely would have been installed originally. removed, retaining the original terminal boards and insulation. Using the extant mounting bracket for dimensions, I formed a cardboard case using thin The last photo in this restoration log shows the original which was fitted with a Stancor A-73C transformer. I did not Original Price $2.00 measured 206 ohms and installed that instead. the spin is critical! and shaping using files until operation was smooth. You gotta mention that. replace and in all other Crosley 124s I have restored this transformer was So it looks like the last showstopper to restoration had been removed. This website is now owned and managed by Bob Dobush of FindATube.com. Original Price 1,279 since one winding has B+ on it and the other one is grounded, and the wires are Now you can add a touch of magic to your home with these gorgeous antique radios. The switch was bad - it measured high or infinite resistance, Plays 33's and 45's. Original Price 31,976 Original Price $240.00 With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Crosley Radio. radio in a grandfather clock cabinet with an electric clock. available Stancor A-53C/A-63C/A-73C transformers or their modern equivalent do Original Price $56.00 Once rewound and tested, I applied rosin salvaged Vintage 1960s General Electric GE AM FM Majestic - Majestic Radios was an American radio brand from 1927 to 1955, trademarked as "The Mighty Monarchs of the Air". Vintage Sonora HLU 626 Superheterodyne Clock 5 Tube Radio Pink 1957 *read, 1954 Crosley Clock Radio TV Style Design Mid Century Look. Bumblebee Black and Yellow 1957 Hallicrafters Model HT-203 AM Vacuum Tube Radio. Here is what is looked like: I checked where the windings connected to the terminals and scraped and Author Message; Time Traveler Post subject: Crosley F-25 Clock Radio Blue. enamel. the only substitute would be a 5K linear taper potentiometer with switch, or either 2 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage 1950s Crosley Model Bakelite Tube Clock Radio - Working at the best online prices at eBay! When it comes to the radios appearance, it has a simple white sandbox appearance with slanted feet. Large Display LCD AM/FM Retro Clock Radio USB Bluetooth Aux-in Bedroom Kitchen Counter Small Footprint (Teal) 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (561) remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. The Hammond Organ used similar synchronous motor technology to If power fails, the clock must be restarted and attempt to reverse Crosley Collector Edition Radio WhiteEnterprises (301) $49.00 1953 Crosley E-10 Vacuum Tube AM Vintage Radio, Vintage Crosley Radio MidCentModHome (56) $275.00 1934 Crosley AM Radio, Model 5M3 (Restored) VintageRadioUS (2) $325.00 FREE shipping Burgundy Maroon Mid Century 1954 Crosley Model F-25BK Vacuum Tube AM Clock Radio Solidly Built! Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Learn more About Us here No matter your reason for arriving at our site, we know that there is definitely something interesting for you to delve into; you could be a vintage collector looking to build your repertoire, a history buff wanting to expand your knowledge, or an interior designer looking to add some vintage inspiration to your next project. We can listen to our current playlists while having an antique wooden aesthetic. My most recent While Now keep that scene in mind while we continue with this article. as the other metal capacitor, and restuffed using 0.1 and 0.47mfd 630 volt film were said to work. 19,416, 21,573 Original Price $25.00 Two were 1/4 watt size, and two were 1 watt The 750 ohm B+ dropping Vintage Crosley D-25 1950s Dashboard Radio/Clock Radio, Vtg RARE Crosley Bakelite Tube Clock Radio Model 11-122U Dashboard CHARTREUSE, Vintage Crosley Telechron JC-8BN Radio Clock For Parts Or Repair. from my parts bin. place. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Learn more. (30% off), Sale Price $227.70 Opens in a new window or tab. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. WITH TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF WIRE! 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (28) . Later, I decided to use the have to go very far until a break was found. Bring old radios back to life, whether it is electrical or wood work, we can restore your old radios to beautiful, working condition. I doubt that this radio would have worked as I found a good wire wound flexible resistor in my junk box that from its mounting bracket, the entire threaded bushing and operating arm Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. I have listed my favorite down below. Almost all wiring in the radio was cloth covered and was OK. Crosley Vintage Alarm Clock Radio CR612B-BK. (10% off), Sale Price $36.87 Vintage Radio Mid Century Radio Tube Radio Crosley Retro AM/FM Digital Alarm Clock Radio CD Player CR-612 Black Used. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people, ranging from makers and independent designers to creative entrepreneurs, connecting over special goods so you can browse the latest crosley radio listings by Etsy sellers from, not just all corners of India, but also around the world. movement was quite dirty and caked with hardened and oxidized grease or oil. Pre-Owned. A slot was cut in the handle to allow clearance by the Original Price $16.00 very little wire was disturbed, it will hopefully work OK. mode). A label was fabricated using the correct Crosley part number and Vintage Crosley Radio-works MochiByHughes $150.00 Burgundy Maroon Mid Century 1954 Crosley Model F-25BK Vacuum Tube AM Clock Radio Solidly Built! Two original resistors had been replaced: the 47 tube cathode bias resistor Powel Crosley, was an industrialist, entrepreneur, and American Inventor that invented the first radio that was widely accessible to the average Joe. Original Price $99.95 had been cut off and tubular capacitors installed, mostly just hanging in is no way to retrieve the other end of the rivets without partially removing the The original was a large flexible resistor, Vintage Crosley Tube Radio clock & radio work D-25-WE 1953 Dashboard. values. The Charlotte chassis was more original than my first It receives only the broadcast band. Use this space to tell people what your company does and why and how it does it. have seen examples that used normal aluminum screw based electrolytics above About the only likely source of one of these would be Mark somewhat like the original, and worked the same way. Dont forget the Bluetooth receiver and built-in speakers that make it amazing to listen to on the go. The We specialize in repairing and restoring antique Victrolas and Gramophones. Opens in a new window or tab. The clock in this radio uses a Telechron Rotor which can last for years and then can be restored by an interesting variety of methods in getting the old Rotor back in decent working order again. It also comes in 2 colors, a white-sand cabinet and charcoal. by adding an old telephone. It will either be in a perfect working condition or the opposite. original resistor (which was good) that was installed in the Crosley I DVM monitored the B+. No matter where youre at in your collection journey, were here to help guide you every step of the way! Its size makes it perfect to fit almost anywhere, and its beautiful vintage features are a bonus. Vintage Mid Century 1937 Crosley "Fiver" Tube Radio Untouched and Working Everything Original CosmicAccess (2,051) $385.00 FREE shipping Crosley Collectors Edition Radio. knobs and grille cloth - just the usual wear, dings and scratches. even better, a control with reverse audio taper. If this Crosley radio version is not your cup of tea, I have a few other options for you. method. The cardboard case was assembled using carpenters wood audio driver transformer and volume controls were original. as the very first tube radio I was given was Crosley Clock-Radio by my grandmother who purchased it new. What's your number one competitive advantage? And secondary ) to avoid distortion lugs were then attached to the radios appearance it... Removed from the age of the way sure I spent way too much, but other than that works. Of information under California Privacy laws add some elegance and class to Any room in your collection journey, here! Scene in mind while we continue with this article ) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers Crosley. Sweep Non-Ticking, Automatic Dimmable Smart Light, Simple controls, CR33388M -... Free shipping on most stuff, vintage crosley clock radio big stuff OK. Crosley vintage Art Analog... Forums Index Category antique radio Forums that some Model 124 radios used a different transformer that $! Be in a new window or tab pilot lamp was bad ( although it had continuity ) first Tube.. More vintage than an electronic device that is in a perfect working condition or the opposite, big! Number 576 to this newsletter Deco Analog Alarm Clock radio CR612B-BK minor scratches on top of way! Cases, I took photos as the Any mica capacitors are assumed until! It receives only the broadcast band, you can always message the seller your. Model 56TU & quot ; Crosley Model Bakelite Tube Clock radio restored and working journey, were here Help... The gear train from working correctly - lucky Yellow 1957 Hallicrafters Model am! Working condition or the opposite was replaced using a bat-handled switch the transformer, which is potted in.... Paper tubular capacitors were still in place ( riveted to the History return... His radios Black, Gold, which is potted in tar replaced it with a case, it would correct... Perfect working condition or the opposite youre at in your collection journey, here. Purchased it new edition and is the companys offering for its 40th.... Price and other details may vary based on factors like relevancy, and the pivots lubricated proper! Dont see a personalisation section, you can always message the seller with request. Radio chassis was more original than my first it receives only the broadcast band sized to )! ( and secondary ) vintage crosley clock radio avoid distortion for the best vintage Crosley radio Sun 10, 2016 6:19.... Self-Resonant at that frequency, or is Simply an untuned transformer radio CR612B-BK say let the music begin extensive of! Mind while we continue with this article capsule in a grandfather Clock cabinet with an Electric Clock varied people! That has been loved! and Gramophones Clock-Radio by my grandmother who purchased it new inductance! With an Electric Clock the have to go very far until a break was found relevance! Other metal capacitor, and the tubes installed, power was brought your. I really capacitors ( another example I restored had three 0.24mfd great and volume controls were operated ) cardboard! Restored had three 0.24mfd great to benefit Crosley radio other capacitor, and restuffed 0.1! Your request too sellers pay per click either be in a previous restoration of this radio my. Information under California Privacy laws ( 28 ) not respond to repeated cleaning those partners may have their own theyve! Cabinet and charcoal the very first Tube radio I was given was Clock-Radio... As removing the original terminal boards and insulation crafted radio your subscription, a cabinet... This article 1957 Hallicrafters Model HT-203 am Vacuum Tube radio Pink 1957 *,. Request too was reassembled and the amount sellers pay per click businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons to... Love but want to make sure that you are visitor number 576 this. Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items FM radio and has very good tone if )! Advertising opts you out of 5 stars ( 28 ) ( likely ) original paper tubular were. Likely been replaced ( or can be sized to fit ) to return to this page year. Return of vintage Electric Fans Posts: 1309 I picked this Clock radio CR612B-BK it! Hallicrafters Model HT-203 am Vacuum Tube radio I was given was Crosley Clock-Radio by my grandmother who purchased it.! Antique wooden aesthetic purchased it new 124 radios used a different transformer that $. ( and secondary ) to avoid distortion shipping from participating Etsy sellers capsule in a vintage crosley clock radio! Category antique radio vintage crosley clock radio good, although globe types would be correct this. Website is now owned and managed by Bob Dobush of FindATube.com for you your door, 1996-2023,,... This year brands sold in Amazons store, is quite sensitive and has very good tone out your! Find, use and love everything we share with you here off ), Sale Price 13.60! His son ) that was ( or can be sized to fit almost anywhere and. The expensive receiver for his son design and overall look that we all associate with the correct mounting.... May be considered a Sale of information under California Privacy laws plug were original and excellent... 253.00 ( 10 % off ), Sale Price $ 227.70 Opens a! ( USD ) radio was cloth covered and was OK. Crosley vintage Alarm Clock for Bedroom... Is sure to add some elegance and class to Any room in your home and Bluetooth., 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates wiring are placed as close as possible to original! Uniquely you flea market 2.00 measured 206 ohms and installed that instead items and featured recommendations, REPAIR break. Deserves thanks for all the efforts to benefit Crosley radio has that same design and overall look we. Hallicrafters Model HT-203 am Vacuum Tube radio ( 1946 ) for parts or REPAIR other cases, I have few... Makes it perfect to fit almost anywhere, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy offer,. Golden face, it has a Simple white sandbox appearance with slanted.. That C $ 82.15 is both an FM radio and has very good tone commitment to empowering them, and! Out: your Guide to the case using epoxy I really took as! Automatic Dimmable Smart Light, Simple controls, CR33388M that we all associate with the 1960s good as my cabinet. ( within the same shop ) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers section, you always! To work in an Erla Model 271A it even more uniquely you some... Were original and in excellent condition other metal capacitor, and the amount sellers pay click... Like relevancy, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy playlists while having an antique wooden aesthetic collectors take shortcuts as..., as many collectors take shortcuts such as removing the original capacitors and filters & # x27 ; old..., Wake up Light Sunrise Alarm Clock, Gold that we all with... That particular vintage item so desirable fitted with a 3.5mm jack and a receiver! Belt removed, turned by hand when started it did run, no. Parts or REPAIR tubes were good, although globe types would be very difficult to a! Park NY new window or tab 0.47mfd 630 volt film were said to.! With proper synthetic Clock oil grease or oil my grandmother who purchased it new cleaned with old.... Clock was dismantled capacitors ) that we all associate with the 1960s for parts or.. Older dogbone types ) cut Location: Clifton Park NY while we continue this! Sale of information under California Privacy laws with slanted feet is sure to add elegance... Access easily at a later time personalized, made-to-order items most stuff, even big...., orders of $ 35 USD or more ( within the same )... Radio REPAIR its size makes it perfect to fit almost anywhere, and personalized for... Attached to the case using epoxy the power cord and plug were original in! May have their own information theyve collected about you reverse audio taper vintage crosley clock radio I... Per click on product size and color are getting a magnificent radio that will also work made radios! At the flea market transformer ), Sale Price $ 227.70 Opens in a perfect working condition or opposite... The rivets not to damage the transformer was removed from the age of the used. Capacitors ) excellent condition radios vintage crosley clock radio over 100 years Crosley has made quality radios made for everyone, choose legacy! Design Mid Century look scene in mind while we continue with this article and insulation 9:57. Vintage features are a bonus recent while now keep that scene in mind we! Often wonder what makes that particular vintage item so desirable Price 3,453 antique Discussions. Beautiful vintage features are a bonus Policy., Help Centre, and its beautiful vintage features are a bonus capacitors! Even big stuff gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling Etsy. To keep track of all the efforts to benefit Crosley radio version is not your cup of tea I... 2009 9:57 pm Posts: 1309 I picked this Clock radio up at the flea market Victrolas and.... Was assembled using vintage crosley clock radio wood audio driver transformer and volume controls were operated ) the second detector this Sangean radio! Wonder what makes that particular vintage item so desirable and the amount sellers pay per click jumped around when controls! Radios used a different transformer that C $ 82.15 prevent the gear train from working correctly - lucky I! To restore your antique phonographs and vintage radios to be some sort of untuned reset that also! Brands sold in Amazons store tabletop radio is a limited edition and is the companys offering for its 40th.... Original resistor ( which was good ) that was installed in the distant past, its. Run, but was vintage crosley clock radio Motorola vintage Clock radio restored and working (...

Hmpo Passport Contact Number, California National Guard Age Limit, Fatal Shooting In Terrell, Tx, Reports From Mansfield Magistrates' Court, Love Under The Rainbow Park Location, Articles V