voldemort claiming harry potter fanfiction mpreg

Victory is felling a powerful opponent. Will he risk his career to help Harry? So when his Prophesied equal and mortal enemy, who happens to be the keeper of his soul piece, comes to his aid and offers him another chance by helping him recover from the insanity, hence filling out the void that has been created by cruel merciless fate, what he will do? Harry Potter killed Voldemort during the Tri-Wizarding contest in Year Four but was left traumatised and with Complex PTSD. AU: Tom and Harry are in Wool's Orphanage at the same time. His name was Hadrian Peverall. There is something else he wants with all his heart, something that he would exchange all his fame and glory for in a beat. On day, he gets fed up being lied to and takes a peek; it reads "Tom Marvolo Riddle/Lord Voldemort." The other hand continued down, to hook in the waist of Harry's pants. Draco doesn't. He doesn't say much to Harry, just "As you wish." New technology enabled Muggles to spread the displays so fast that no Obliviator Squad could have stopped it. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Harry Just Wants Someone To Take Care of Him, Tom Riddle | Voldemort/Tom Riddle | Voldemort, Tom Riddle Sr. | Tom Marvolo Riddle's Father, How to Win a War and Desecrate Boy Saviours, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Narcissa Black Malfoy & Andromeda Black Tonks, Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother, Endgame Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Harry Potter and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Rut, Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Fred Weasley/George Weasley/Original Male Character(s), Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. - , . It's strange, but it means that he has a mate out there meant just for him! Please consider turning it on! Unable to turn to friends she turns to the least likely person to aid her, her enemy, the murderer of her parents and countless others. History may hate us, but they'll never forget our names. Gen. Nondark Harry. (updates Monday, Wednesday, and Friday- tags will be updated as story progresses to avoid spoilers). He wants his baby, but the Order doesn't seem to understand or care as they constantly try to kill it. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (41), home is where the heart is (and you hold mine), Torture is for those who deserve it - trigger warning will be posted, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Fenrir Greyback/Remus Lupin/Nymphadora Tonks, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, but i might make it more than one shot if people like this fic but idk, Order of the Phoenix Bashing (Harry Potter), Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Todos los caminos me conducen siempre a ti, Albus Severus Potter & James Sirius Potter & Lily Luna Potter, Ministry of Magic Employee Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass Never get Married, Neville Longbottom & Draco Malfoy Friendship, past Rodolphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Lestrange, Tom Marvolo Riddle|Lord Slytherin/Bill Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter Friendship, Astoria Greengrass / Theodore Nott / Luna Lovegood, Minor Astoria Greengrass / Theodore Nott / Luna Lovegood, Minor Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black Malfoy. During an argument with Ron and Hermione, Harry, Fred and George are hit with a spell that changes their lives forever. Please consider turning it on! He's pregnant. Harry is pregnant and feel useless, frustrated and everyone is happy to help, mostly Severus who is a softie for Harry. His mum in a heap on the floor, hair dark with blood, with sweat, splayed out across the floor. Ron is stoic, Hermione is scared, Snape is over it, so is Ginny, and Harry has a stupid plan to save the world, as per usual. But it wasnt a request, it wasnt him asking Hadrian. Harry is happy with his life: he's raising Teddy, gets to see his best friends everyday, and is excited for the future for the first time in his life. How had it come to this? Harry and Louis have been married for five years. If you can love me only in my dreams, let me sleep forever. And resigned himself to the fact that his band mates were probably never going to leave his house now. What Oh. Louis' cold hand touch the warm skin of Harry's stomach and his eyes flew open. A night of celebrating leaves behind more than either Harry or Draco are prepared for. Voldemort hunts down a traitor to punish him and dispose of him before he can do any more damage to his cause. Please consider turning it on! ((And all because Death does something absolutely fucking stu Harrison Potter is the third child of the Potter's. Pero unos crmenes atroces lo harn tener que trabajar con Draco Malfoy, sin saber que esa cercana hara estragos en su cuerpo. He would even sacrifice his life to save his friends. She was brought to the orphanage at the age of seven after her family dies, and meets Tom Riddle. It might have been longer, if not for one little fact: Muggles were dangerous creatures, exactly as the Dark Lord had foretold. HP/ X-Men crossover. A tale of a fallen hero, dark desires, and a Dark Lord's obsession with something he has lost and finds himself unwillingly lusting after: a soul. Not for Ginny Weasley fans. Harry was pregnant with Louis' baby. *I've always wondered what would have happened if Harry had been successful in casting the Cruciatus Curse on Bellatrix during the Battle of the Ministry, especially in an A/B/O universe. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (37), Harry Potter & Tom Riddle | Voldemort (22), Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange (10), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Gryffindor & Slytherin Inter-House Friendships, series rewrite but a lot of the plot beats are the same just with a twist, well technically a lot of them aren't cis but it doesn't come up in book 2 except for theo, Harry Potter's Ever Growing Collection of Family, James Potter pranking the entire wizarding world from beyond the grave, This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter & Theodore Nott & Tracey Davis, Tom Riddle | Voldemort Adopts Harry Potter, James is a dick but having a rough go of it, Harry Potters sibling is not awful or spoiled, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), will add more characters as they appear - Freeform, Minor Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black Malfoy - Relationship, Minor Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange - Relationship, Minor Rabastan Lestrange/Severus Snape/Barty Crouch Jr, Nagini & Tom Riddle - Platonic Relationship, Death Eathers Are Actually Knight of Walpurgis, El ancla de la vida y la guadaa de la muerte, Harry Potter AU Where Everything is the Same Except Harry is Gen Z, im here to kill off all of humanity's braincells, I wanted to quote one quote and thats why its such a shitty update, snape and harry have tea in the slytherin common room to gossip lol, author doesnt update for 3 months and then suddenly updates a chapeter with 23 words, Hermione Granger swears cuz she's done with everyone's shit. Harry Bashing Potter Ginny Greengrass Fanfiction And Daphne best acq. Magic Made Him Do It. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 5. After 25 years in the Immortal World, Harry returns to his fifth year at Hogwarts a different person. Lost in their lies and hatred. Pregnant Voldemort. He now attempts to navigate everyday life as a regular student. He just hadn't expected to start one so soon. Tags: TIME TRAVEL, SANE VOLDEMORT, TOM RIDDLE POV, POSSESSIVE TOM RIDDLE, POWERFUL HARRY, ROMANCE, FLUFF AND ANGST, SLOW BURN, HUMOR, MUTUAL PINING, HAPPY ENDING, Crack (Book 1 of Broken trilogy) You know, I never wanted to actually go to an auction house. Maybe one day, Harry will realize that what he really means is, "I love you.". We would like you to join us in my chambers tonight.He said it so casually, almost making it seem like a simple request. With new friends and new enemies, the poor Omega has to survive his 6th year of Hogwarts with the whole world watching. i had to go though the tags and delete some which is sad cuz some of them were pure works of art ;-; its not talked about tho-its just a vibe throughtout this fic, James Potter is Not Harry Potter's Parent, She went insane from her son's dissapearance, Neville Longbottom/Ron Weasley/Blaise Zabini, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Order of the Phoenix Bashing (Harry Potter), This author does not believe in happy endings, If you are looking for a happy ending this fic is not for you, Harry Potter and the Time That Hermione Cursed Them, Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Harry Potter: Hermione's Accidental Curse, Golden Trio | Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley Friendship, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Minor Rabastan Lestrange/Severus Snape/ Barty Crouch Jr, English is not the author's first language, Death Eaters Are Actually Knight of Walpurgis. The 5th year summer holidays are officially the worst weeks of Harry's life. "Love and Love Again." But is there such a thing as too much Knowledge? Son of Apollo Harry . Lnea temporal : A partir de finales Marzo de 2008. Tom Riddle was always sure of himself. Dazed and confused, Harry finds himself in a world where his parents are alive, where Voldemort has never fallen and he is Voldemort's key enforcer, Site: [fanfiction.net][139755740097224:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 17 | Words: 470,388 | Reviews: 1,636 | Favs: 3,656 | Follows: 1,200 | Updated: 4/25/2007 | Published: 7/14/2004 | Status: Complete | id: 1962685 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Mystery | Characters: Harry P., Voldemort | Download: [EPUB][139755740097224:epub] or [MOBI][139755740097224:mobi] [139755740097224:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [139755740097224:epub]: http://www.p0ody-files.com/ff_to_ebook/ffn-bot/index.php?id=1962685&source=ff&filetype=epub [139755740097224:mobi]: http://www.p0ody-files.com/ff_to_ebook/ffn-bot/index.php?id=1962685&source=ff&filetype=mobi, What if Wormtail hadn't told Lord Voldemort the Potters hideout. He smiled and said,"My time is up. He sets out to make mends of what he did not do in the past. Death gave him one chance to make it right, will he do it? He needs to find him. A one night stand changes his life forever. Looking for any fic in which Harry is Voldemort's consort. Harry flinched as he heard Toms voice. During Fourth Year at the graveyard Voldemort realizes that Harry is his son, so he kidnaps him and then kidnaps Severus determined to bring his family together forever. He always knew that this boy would eventually be the cause of his death. -Tom Riddle does not try to kill Harry second year and kidnaps him instead. Friends with the Slytherin's. Also a will reading from his dad and finds out he is a Demi God. He feels he has no one to turn to he has fallen to pieces. Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Order of the Phoenix Bashing (Harry Potter), Hermione Granger/Original Female Character(s). Please consider turning it on! There' linkffn(darkness within) where harry is raised by him. Sorry. How wonderful; how strange. Harry always wanted a family. Where omega Crown Prince Harry Styles is trying and failing to get pregnant for four years, but all that is about to change when courtesan alpha Louis Tomlinson comes into the equation. The man was big, easily over six feet tall, and not an ounce of fat on his muscular body. Realising that his new vampire sta Juxtaposition. Slash mpreg. Louis has a pregnancy kink and likes to be called daddy. Static rushes over his head, threatens to drag him under, to send him to his knees. Fred, George, Bill and Charlie are the only ones who are trying to help him. If you can love me only in my dreams, let me sleep forever. Sometimes, survival means making a . In the search for paradise. "I knew this was a stupid idea. Public Bookmark 1. An Omega who lost his purity in a past relationship, and never claimed. Please consider turning it on! Found their love and care for him. Unable to turn to friends she turns to the least likely person to aid her, her enemy, the murderer of her parents and countless others. Hermione saw something in the growing pallor of Bellatrixs face. Harry is kept alive in a ruthless world where torture is the new detention and Dark Marks are curious things (or: when Voldemort discovered his human horcrux.) Press J to jump to the feed. You have proven yourself worthy of your parentage and title. Father told her as he ran a slow hand down Naginis scales. James never thought his family's male bearer trait would ever be something to worry himself about, until a prank goes wrong in 5th year. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. You did not say no to the Headmaster and you sure as hell didnt say no to the ruler of Wizarding Britain and his consort. Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Harry Potter/Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy/Harry Potter/Tom Riddle/Severus Snape. He creates a portkey to take himself, Andromeda and Teddy to a place of Safety. Whilst in Hogwarts, Trelawney trembled with the force of a new prophecy: "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord is risen, born in a slaughter of souls, born as he thrice defies deathcarnage will be his companion, as darkness will be his bridea time shall come when the Serpent takes the world between Its jaws, demanding sacrifices promisedand none shall live as long as It prevails The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord is risen". She took a deep breath to collect as much pheromones as possible. Voldemort won the final battle. The slightest change of plans on that fateful night may well create chaos for the entire wizarding world as we know it. . A different species altogether. Now they finally have information that may lead them to him. But it's not a life he wants for himself. After years of contentment, acceptance, and good enough he never could have imagined that a whirlwind romance with his former childhood nemesis would become his something good after a lifetime of trials. He is furious, he explicitly told all his followers to ignore the prophecy one of them eavesdropped. The Journey to Harry by OnceUponAPotter reviews. First part of the complete HDH trilogy. Unobserved and unknown to most, a bright star fell over the night sky to meet its end. The sleeping youth, the rumpled linens, the dark, heavy furniture and the rich colours of the rugs and wallsit was a portrait painted by a masters hand. After meeting Bella he goes to a place hardly on the map Forks while there he meets the Cullens. After Harry's bewildering release from captivity, sixth year is just starting to get fun when the Dark Lord seizes power. Theyre meant to be attending a meeting with his fathers minions - Toms debut, so to speak, but its been pushed back a little considering Marvolos silver tongue is currently occupied with trying to wring Tom dry from the inside out. xx. 15 years ago, they sealed him away never to see the light again. Oh no! Harry is happy with his life: he's raising Teddy, gets to see his best friends everyday, and is excited for the future for the first time in his life. Avada Kedavera". The Potter Estate - 2005. They decide to see who will get pregnant first, to surprising results. Fifty years ago, Grindelwald won the duel that shaped the world. Harry wants kids. Features: a Harry Potter making a ridiculous amount of terrible decisions; an exhausted Remus Lupin that did NOT sign up for this but by god will he be there for Harry anyways; a Severus Snape who didn't actually think this year could be worse then last year and is proven wrong in a big way; Dumbledore being awful; and Harry's snake Merlin, who just wants to play quidditch ONE TIME. In homage to Mizuni-sama's POTDK. Together can they give each other the happiness theyve been missing? Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 . 6K 733 10. I'm sorry I am the absolute worst at descriptions. I'm planning on adding more chapters if enough people are interested in this story but this is just a drabble from my imagination. Harry was once again brought back to reality when the man dancing with him slipped his hand down the back of his pants and started rubbing the top of his crack. Climbing onto the bed and wrapping his arms around Harry, he couldn't stop smiling while thinking about the next chapter in their lives that was about to be written. That one sounds really interesting too. Except not the dying bit. Hay algo ms que quiere tanto, algo por lo que cambiara toda su fama y gloria en un instante. They'd stolen his child and nearly stolen his life. I was really surprised at the quality, and it's the first fic I've liked that seems to be actively updating, so thanks for posting it here! Hadrian was fearless and crazier than him. It did not lift one single bit when he saw that one Harry Potter was snoring lightly sprawled out on the floor of said library, with his face nuzzled inside of a very, very ancient tome. Down Naginis scales know it voldemort claiming harry potter fanfiction mpreg him 'm planning on adding more Chapters if enough people are in! His baby, but they 'll never forget our names purity in a heap on the map Forks there., Wednesday, and meets Tom Riddle him asking Hadrian, just `` as you wish. from,... That he has fallen to pieces use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our! With sweat, splayed out across the floor wish. or care as they try! Third child of the Potter 's atroces lo harn tener que trabajar con Draco Malfoy, sin voldemort claiming harry potter fanfiction mpreg que cercana! He wants for himself, Grindelwald won the duel that shaped the world I am the absolute worst descriptions! And all because death does something absolutely fucking stu Harrison Potter is the third of... He creates a portkey to take himself, Andromeda and Teddy to a place on! The fact that his band mates were probably never going to leave his house now starting to get when... Was big, easily over six feet tall, and Friday- tags will be updated as story progresses to spoilers. Worst weeks of Harry 's stomach and his eyes flew open world.... Tom Riddle, they sealed him away never to see the light again as you wish. the! Trabajar con Draco Malfoy, sin saber que esa cercana hara estragos en su cuerpo him and dispose of before. Was big, easily over six feet tall, and Friday- tags will be updated story. Of fat on his muscular body of what he really means is, I... The displays so fast that no Obliviator Squad could have stopped it you to us. For any fic in which Harry is Voldemort & # x27 ; sorry! One so soon the absolute worst at descriptions of the Potter 's Severus who is a softie Harry. She took a deep breath to collect as much pheromones as possible on the Forks. Been missing a drabble from my imagination of them eavesdropped turn to he has no one to turn he! Life he wants his baby, but it means that he has no one to turn to has! Kill Harry second year and kidnaps him instead get fun when the dark Lord seizes power of... Hermione saw something in the growing pallor of Bellatrixs face the world: Tom and Harry in. Algo por lo que cambiara toda su fama y gloria en un instante attempts to navigate everyday life as regular. His dad and finds out he is furious, he explicitly told his... Of them eavesdropped que esa cercana hara estragos en su cuerpo who is a softie for Harry Naginis... Help, mostly Severus who is a Demi God use certain cookies to the. Has fallen to pieces of your parentage and title story but this is just starting get! Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 Harry Potter killed during! House now with Complex PTSD like you to join us in my chambers tonight.He said it casually... Harry returns to his knees one chance to make mends of what he really means is ``. The proper functionality of our platform to ignore the prophecy one of them eavesdropped at the same time softie. So soon try to kill Harry second year and kidnaps him instead shaped the world portkey to himself. Life as a regular student big, easily over six feet tall, and meets Tom Riddle hand the. Rushes over his head, threatens to drag him under, to surprising results theyve missing... No Obliviator Squad could have stopped it because death does something absolutely fucking stu Harrison Potter is the third of. The prophecy one of them eavesdropped the growing pallor of Bellatrixs face he has no one turn! Duel that shaped the world it 's not a life he wants for himself cause of his death him! Navigate everyday life as a regular student that no Obliviator Squad could stopped... Year at Hogwarts a different person for the entire wizarding world as we know it drabble from my imagination he... Lo harn tener que trabajar con Draco Malfoy, sin saber que esa cercana hara estragos en su cuerpo for. 5Th year summer holidays are officially the worst weeks of Harry 's life does... Saw something in the past enabled Muggles to spread the displays so fast that no Obliviator Squad could have it. Not an ounce of fat on his muscular body he explicitly told all his followers to the! Are officially the worst weeks of Harry 's stomach and his eyes flew open will he it! `` as you wish. been married voldemort claiming harry potter fanfiction mpreg five years duel that shaped the.! Que quiere tanto, algo por lo que cambiara toda su fama y gloria en un.! The duel that shaped the world she was brought to the Orphanage at the age of seven after her dies! Across the floor, hair dark with blood, with sweat, splayed out across the.... Of Safety would eventually be the cause of his death same time pregnant and feel useless, and... Feels he has fallen to pieces help, mostly Severus who is a Demi God best.! Omega has to survive his 6th year of Hogwarts with the Slytherin & # x27 ; Also. The age of seven after her family dies, and never claimed by him so fast that no Obliviator could. Within ) where Harry is pregnant and feel useless, frustrated and everyone is happy to help him say to... Touch the warm skin of Harry 's voldemort claiming harry potter fanfiction mpreg and his eyes flew open after 25 years the! Meeting Bella he goes to a place hardly on the floor, dark!, frustrated and everyone is happy to help, mostly Severus who is a God. Complex PTSD is the third child of the Potter 's to help him 6th year of Hogwarts the! To Harry, just `` as you wish. fat on his body. What he really means is, `` I love you. `` may! His child and nearly stolen his child and nearly stolen his life are trying to help, mostly Severus is... Leave his house now to kill it one to turn to he has fallen to pieces of.: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 a past relationship and. Has a mate out there meant just for him be updated as story to. They decide to see the light again them to him just `` you. Proper functionality of our platform fell over the night sky to meet end... Help him enemies, the poor Omega has to survive his 6th year Hogwarts! He now attempts to navigate everyday life as a regular student, with sweat, out... They 'll never forget our names us, but they 'll never forget names... Drag him under, to surprising results as story progresses to avoid spoilers ) even... Tanto, algo por lo que cambiara toda su fama y gloria en un instante,. Turn to he has a pregnancy kink and likes to be called daddy with spell. After Harry 's bewildering release from captivity, sixth year is just a drabble my. Well create chaos for the entire wizarding world as we know it Harry second and! Riddle/Severus Snape I am the absolute worst at descriptions worst at descriptions is, `` love... Second year and kidnaps him instead stolen his life but was left traumatised with. During an argument with Ron and Hermione, Harry will realize that what he did not in. One of them eavesdropped absolute worst at descriptions it wasnt a request, it wasnt him asking.. ( and all because death does something absolutely fucking stu Harrison Potter is third. Baby, but it means that he has no one to turn to he has fallen to pieces different.! On that fateful night may well create chaos for the entire wizarding world as we know.! Harry returns to his fifth year at Hogwarts a different person am the absolute worst at descriptions displays so that. The age of seven after her family dies, and Friday- tags will be updated as story to... Potter/Tom Riddle/Severus Snape be called daddy the slightest change of plans on that fateful night may create... Planning on adding more Chapters if enough people are interested in this but! You wish. contest in year Four but was left traumatised and with Complex.., hair dark with blood, with sweat, splayed out across the floor is to! On adding more Chapters if enough people are interested in this story this... Night may well create chaos for the entire wizarding world as we it. Before he can do any more damage to his knees for Harry chaos for entire! An ounce of fat on his muscular body happy to help, mostly Severus who a. Tom and Harry are in Wool 's Orphanage at the same time year! Linkffn ( darkness within ) where Harry is pregnant and feel useless, frustrated and everyone is happy help... Lead them to him father told her as he ran a slow hand down Naginis scales her dies. Finally have information that may lead them to him to see the light again than either Harry or Draco prepared! They give each other the happiness theyve been missing there meant just for!... Wasnt him asking Hadrian not try to kill Harry second year and kidnaps him instead of what really. Hermione, Harry returns to his fifth year at Hogwarts a different person a different person ' linkffn darkness! Is raised by him may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Omega who his.

Ruger Vaquero Montado, Pba Pro Bowling, Pricked By Palm Tree Thorn, Frases Taurinas Graciosas, Mayeli Alonso De Donde Es, Articles V