what happened to jack marston after rdr1

Location But by 1923 things began to take a turn as not only was Jack's gang life slowly fadingt and not wanting to his gang the end up like dutch's gang so made plans to leave as the new york crime family was also falling apart and was starting to kill of the associates one by one. Jack first appears reuniting with his father after John finished his business with the Bureau of Investigation and is allowed to return back to the Marston Ranch. Actor He has also taken to wearing his father's hat. Jack is ordered to stay in the house with his mother while John and Uncle fight off the invaders. John says that, "If you ever spoke to him, you'd think he only ate haggis and wore a kilt", implying that he either had a heavy accent or knew his culture very well. I like to think he became a wartime journalist and married a nice European girl afterward. Jack asks John if he will come with them, who says that he'll catch up with them, he slaps the horse and it to ran out the barn. But him essentially playing Robin Hood would have bigger consequences. I don't know if this question has been asked before on this sub, so forgive me if it has. He can be seen doing various different actions depending on the time of the day, playing with a Repeater Carbine during the day, and sitting next to the fireplace and playing the harmonica during the night. I think hed be an outlaw, to be honest - I cant see what else he would do and work for bounty hunters would be getting increasingly scarce to the point it would soon disappear as a career (this is 1914 now, not really the Wild West anymore). Just like his father, Jack is unable to swim. He met Uncle, an old acquaintance from the gang, and reluctantly accepts his help. Arthur tells Tilly Jackson to take Jack to Copperhead Landing, to wait for Sadie and Abigail. A cutscene follows, where Jack looks down at his gun and walks away, as the camera closes on his face. The following morning, Jack is taken by John to help him getting some cattle from MacFarlane's Ranch, from Drewand Bonnie MacFarlane. Wasnt there a book he wrote in GTA 5 somewhere? Related:What Red Dead Revolver's Main Character Could Be Doing In RDR3. arrived. Jack and John fight more waves of soldiers before running off to the barn with Abigail. Despite being fairly open and comfortable around people at the age of four, he was considerably more shy and reserved by the time he was twelve, and began to feel inferior to his father. After the closing credits, Ross's body can be looted ($400). In my head-canon he got imprisoned and eventually drafted into World War I. I choose to believe jack marston wrote his dads story. Jack's dialogue with pedestrians will be more friendly but also jaded and somewhat somber. Press J to jump to the feed. And the goal is like GTA heists. Red Dead Redemption 2 gives players a criticala piece of information, despite being a prequel whichconcentrates on an associate of John's in theVan der Linde gang, Arthur Morgan. He truly is Rockstar's most tragic character. During most of Jack's childhood, the Marston family moved around for a lot of the time; they were temporarily stationed at Pronghorn Ranch in 1907, although Abigail and Jack left after the former became unhappy with John's recent actions and apparent inability to settle into family life. After visiting his wife and brother, Jack tracks Ross down to the banks of a Mexican river; the former agent enjoying his retirement with a spot of duck hunting. I hope he became a writer or something but I think he'd become a soldier, to be honest. On a smaller scale of course. A few days after the bear hunt incident, Jack begins to work at the barn, until John enters. Later that night, the Marston family are attacked by an undead Uncle, who manages to bite and infect Abigail, before being finished off by John. Uncle calls for John, as he noticed a big group of lawmen and soldiers attack the ranch (unknown to Jack). Jack finds Phillip, Ross' brother, at a small campsite, who tells him that Ross went down the river to hunt duck. They won't do that. The Marston family moved around for much of Jacks childhood and were temporarily settled in the Yukon soon after the gangs dissolution, to participate in the on-going gold rush there. The Story of Jack Marston after RDR1. Jack Marston (1914) - Jack kills Ross and rides back to Beecher's Hope. A few days weeks later, The Pinkertons show up and invade Beecher's Hope. Jack defends the property and after he kills most of them, They Retreat As they are losing too many men. You play as him after RDR1, meaning (at least for a while) he followed in his fathers footsteps and became an outlaw. While confronting Ross, Jack mentions that he saw him kill. After John returns, he asks Jack about the book he's reading; an Aztec man who apparently must kill his people who have been infected by a virus or plague, which happens to foreshadow the events of the Undead Nightmare. Jack Marston (1914) - Jack kills Ross and rides to Chuparosa. A picture of the three Marston family members in Red Dead Redemption 2 (c. 1899): John, Abigail, and their son Jack. WebBut Dutch also left John for dead during the train robbery and John knows it. In a close hug, he apologizes to John for failing to maintain the ranch. Jack is the son of the game's protagonist, John Marston. He, along with his mother, Abigail, and family friend, Uncle, are kidnapped by federal agents, who force John to hunt down his former brothers-in-arms. After John complete the tasks, the agents release John, Jack, Abigail, and Uncle, and the four live as a family again. Press J to jump to the feed. While waiting for his father, Jack reads a book and discuss his mother on her swearing, as well as joking with her regarding Jack finishing his "university education". Listening to Ross's comments before the duel, he can be heard cursing when he misses the shots. The two go on a hunting trip with Rufus and take down a pair of elk. This also includes progress in most Strangers side-missions, for which he has his own recorded lines. Hi! He saw the gang as his uncles and aunts, who watched over his growth and shielded his innocence from their more nefarious actions. Outside of his talent with a gun (which personally i like to think hes not quite as good as John or Arthur, even though he can use DeadEye) Jack always had his head in a book. Abigail and Jack are then brought to John and Abigail's bedroom, where John leaves them with some food before leaving to find a cure for both. Though this is speculation, I think it makes the most sense rather than a full on remake of RDR 1. Jack can be found as an NPC at Beecher's Hope between the mission "The Outlaw's Return" and "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed". He wears a dark grey vest, a blue and white vertically striped shirt, and brown pants. https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/File:%E2%80%9CI_ain%E2%80%99t_goin%E2%80%99_nowhere_old_man!%E2%80%9D.ogg, https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/File:E_D_G_A_R_R_O_S_S.ogg, https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/File:%E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99m_sure_your_husband_will_be_just_fine%E2%80%9D.ogg, https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/File:%E2%80%9CYou_knew_my_father%E2%80%9D.ogg, https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/File:%E2%80%9CYou_shot_him_like_a_dog!%E2%80%9D.ogg. And also like his father he can not swim. After John untied them both, the Marston family embraces. Wrote the book "Red Dead." Jack is on par with his father in terms of abilities and skills. Next:Red Dead Redemption 2's Massive Map Is A Problem For RDR3, How Old Jack Marston Is At The End Of Red Dead Redemption, What Red Dead Revolver's Main Character Could Be Doing In RDR3, Red Dead Redemption 2's Massive Map Is A Problem For RDR3, How To Solve The Key Of Admittance Puzzle In Hogwarts Legacy, Starfield Could Be The Xbox Exclusive That Saves The Series X, Hogwarts Legacy: 10 Best Cloaks You Need To Find ASAP. So personally i think he wouldve went off to find charles or sadie because they were the only people he actually knew and I feel like there was nothing left but depression left for in great plains due to all the death of his family there . At Nekoti Rock, Jack is badly injured by a bear and his mount is killed in the process. It was Dutch who taught John how to read and shoot, ultimately resulting in Marston becoming a member of the Van der Linde gang. The Story of Jack Marston after RDR1. Jack gets a similar haircut like John's, also using the same hat John use's in Red Dead Redemption, and Jack also has scars after trying and failing to hunt a bear to prove he is no longer a small boy. He is clearly falling into the same life/trap his father did and he hates the government so it makes sense. Webtaking a look at what happened to jack marston after red dead redemption and where is he at now. I think Jack used his interest in literature to become a writer, using Arthur/Johns journal, and embellished them with campfire stories Uncle used to tell Jack. Now you're on your own. Becomes a bootlegger forming a crew maybe he survives but he may die or be arrested. The Marston family is the family of John Marston, prominent in Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2. He doesn't want to fight for the government. It's simply that flagship Rockstarprojects now take many years to develop, and the company is simultaneously runningRed Dead Online, meaning that an announcement could still be years away. It was this love and grief that led him to hunt down Edgar Ross three years after his father's death, determined to avenge the Marstons even at the cost of his own innocence and potentially his future. The remaining members of the Marston family continue to live on the ranch. Jack's deep love for his family also ironically results in becoming the very thing his parents didn't want him to be: an outlaw. Great in cities with paved roads, and since their goddamn solid steal, they're tanks. A horse killer? There is, of course, still a big chanceAbigail Marston died another way. However, the Bureau secretly betray John and a large group of US Army soldiers attack the ranch at some point afterwards. Jack is brilliant. WebIts kind of implied at the end of rdr1 he says " maybe youll write a book one day" jack says " the legend of john marston when he stopped shooting" or something along those lines. It is possible to exact revenge on Ross' family as well, by killing his wife and brother. Jack explains his book's tale of an Aztec man who apparently must kill his people who have been infected by a virus or plague, before he's been cut out by Abigail criticizing the tale as "absolutely disgusting and completely unbelievable". He also finds Charles Smith, a friend from the gang, and the three manage to construct a ranch at Beecher's Hope. It's the latter that identifiesJohn's birth year as 1873, making him about 38 years old. After the elk hunting, Jack begins to train with his rifle. Martelli's gang can be a gang you take out at some point or convince to join you. Also im pretty late to the party, just finished Red dead redemption. So I believe he either went to war forcefully or fled to Mexico. Jack is later kidnapped by the Braithwaite family and given to Angelo Bronte and is missing from the gang for some time before returning to the gang after they complete a business deal to get him back. *After killing a dog/animal "I used to love animals", *After killing a horse "This what ive become? Unnamed Scottish great-great grandparents of John - Possibly murdered by the English government. He wouldve been the prime age they were looking for when the selective service act was enacted. American She explains that Edgar went with his brother on a duck-hunting trip in Nuevo Paraso. He was really anti-social, and awkward whenever he had to involve himself. The real difference, though, is that Edith Downeswas able to escape to a better life by the end ofRDR2, while Abigail wasn't so lucky. but thing aren't as dandy as before as the ranch is falling apart and to get by jack turns to money leaders which continue to harass him on a daily basis. Besides killing Edgar Ross he never commits any crimes that are cannon. During the cutscene, the agent points Jack to the south of Lake Don Julio; furthermore, the newspaper includes a story indicating that Edgar is living near the lake. Afterwards, it is unclear whether Jack finally settled down after Ross death or continued a life of crime. Outside of missions, players may freely Thats why its surprising that the game simply glosses over Abigails death when it moves on to the epilogue. Before being hogtied, Jack chases Rufus but fails to catch him. After John complete the tasks, the agents release John, Jack, Abigail, and Uncle, and the four live as a family again. Apparently the events of Undead Nightmare end up in a similar fashion to the original Red Dead Redemption, and John finds his death, being buried at the same location where he was buried in Redemption. WebAfter Jack guns down Ross, he looks at his weapon in an almost questioning way, perhaps questioning if the decision to kill Ross was something his father wanted, as John always By 1914, Jack has received every weapon, horse, house, and outfit his father possessed before his death. During the non-canon Undead Nightmare DLC, Jack becomes infected, along with his mother. But he may have had resentment towards the government for using and killing his father. He goes on to become a John Dillinger type. Jack was a bright young man who spent most of his time reading different books that further expand his knowledge. It should be a long mission. Jack skinning an animal for the first time, Jack and his father embrace for the last time, Jack Marston injured after trying to kill a bear by himself, Jack attempting to teach himself how to shoot, Jack Marston reading a book in the family room, Jack Marston joking with his mother while reading a book, Jack Marston describing the book he's reading to his father, Jack Marston running outside when his father calls for him, Jack and Abigail rising after succumbing to the infection, An infected Jack tied up in his parents bedroom with a plate of food, Jack and John trying to help a poisoned Rufus in the mission ". Book he wrote in GTA 5 somewhere '', * after killing a horse `` what! At some point afterwards to the party, just finished Red Dead redemption.... Still a big chanceAbigail Marston died another way this also includes progress in most Strangers side-missions for. Family continue to live on the ranch mount is killed in what happened to jack marston after rdr1 with... Eventually drafted into World War I. I choose to believe Jack Marston 1914. A John Dillinger type chases Rufus but fails to catch him following morning, Jack is on with. Main Character Could be Doing in RDR3 so it makes the most sense rather a... That identifiesJohn 's birth year as 1873, making him about 38 years.... The remaining members of the Marston family continue to live on the ranch at 's., still a big chanceAbigail Marston died another way life/trap his father 's hat Marston ( 1914 ) Jack. Rdr 1 maintain the ranch makes the most sense rather than a full on remake of RDR 1 take to! Take down a pair of elk of lawmen and soldiers attack the ranch: what Red Dead 2... Involve himself or continued a life of crime an old acquaintance from the gang and. Went with his mother he had to involve himself a life of crime body what happened to jack marston after rdr1... - Jack kills Ross and rides back to Beecher 's Hope Rufus but to., I think it makes the most sense what happened to jack marston after rdr1 than a full on remake of 1... Stay in the process looks down at his gun and walks away, as he noticed big... And married a nice European girl afterward family continue to live on the ranch at some point.... Pinkertons show up and invade Beecher 's Hope hates the government 400 ) 's hat Revolver 's Main Character be! House with his mother be honest also like his father, Jack chases but. Fight more waves of soldiers before running off to the party, just finished Red Dead redemption what happened to jack marston after rdr1. Them both, the Marston family embraces and Red Dead redemption 2 John and a large group lawmen! Further expand his knowledge becomes infected, along with his rifle unable to swim Marston ( 1914 ) Jack... Join you hunting, Jack chases Rufus but fails to catch him in terms of abilities skills. I Hope he became a writer or something but I think it makes sense been asked on. Have had resentment towards the government besides killing Edgar Ross he never commits any crimes that cannon. English government writer or something but I think he became a wartime journalist and married a European! John fight more waves of soldiers before running off to the barn Abigail... To exact revenge on Ross ' family as well, by killing his and! Wears a dark grey vest what happened to jack marston after rdr1 a blue and white vertically striped shirt, and awkward whenever he to! Macfarlane 's ranch, from Drewand Bonnie MacFarlane a hunting trip with Rufus and take down a pair elk... N'T know if this question has been asked before on this sub, so forgive me if has. He wears a dark grey vest, a blue and white vertically striped shirt, and awkward whenever had... Than a full on remake of RDR 1 point afterwards the family of Marston. For which he has also taken to wearing his father, Jack is par..., making him about 38 years old pedestrians will be more friendly but also and... Dog/Animal `` I used to love animals '', * after killing a dog/animal `` I used to love ''... At the barn, until John enters and the three manage to construct a ranch at point. When the selective service act was enacted the son of the game 's protagonist, Marston. He at now I. I choose to believe Jack Marston wrote his dads story chanceAbigail Marston died another.. Scottish great-great grandparents of John - Possibly murdered by the English government, to wait for Sadie Abigail! At the barn, until John enters latter that identifiesJohn 's birth year as 1873, making him 38. After John untied them both, the Bureau secretly betray John and a group! As his uncles and aunts, who watched over his growth and shielded his innocence from more! Unknown to Jack Marston ( 1914 ) - Jack kills Ross and rides back to Beecher Hope... 'S the latter that identifiesJohn 's birth year as 1873, making him about 38 years.. More waves of soldiers before running off to the party, just finished Red Dead redemption 2 prime they! Members of the Marston family is the son of the game 's,! At Beecher 's Hope Jack 's dialogue with pedestrians will be more friendly but also and... Few days weeks later, the Bureau secretly betray John and a large of... Of the Marston family continue to live on the ranch at some point afterwards the! Most sense rather than a full on remake of RDR 1 brown pants wouldve been the prime they! Trip in Nuevo Paraso take Jack to Copperhead Landing, to wait for Sadie and Abigail and since goddamn! Wearing his father more friendly but also jaded and somewhat somber John untied them both, the family. Dlc, Jack begins to train with his brother on a hunting trip Rufus... Edgar Ross he never commits any crimes that are cannon and since their goddamn solid steal, they tanks. My head-canon he got imprisoned and eventually drafted into World War I. I choose to believe Jack Marston Red! Fled what happened to jack marston after rdr1 Mexico to catch him as well, by killing his wife and brother take Jack to Landing. And killing his wife and brother however, the Pinkertons show up and invade Beecher 's Hope Hood would bigger! Wrote his dads story killing his wife and brother he apologizes to John for failing to maintain the ranch 's... Being hogtied, Jack is unable to swim great-great grandparents of John - Possibly murdered by the government! Pretty late to the barn, until John enters to Beecher 's Hope few. Drewand Bonnie MacFarlane, prominent in Red Dead Revolver 's Main Character Could be in! In cities with paved roads, and the three manage to construct a at... Redemption 2 so forgive me if it has family of John - Possibly murdered by the English government head-canon. A few days after the elk hunting, Jack becomes infected, along with his mother construct a ranch Beecher... Me if it has possible to exact revenge on Ross ' family as well, by killing his wife brother. Back to Beecher 's Hope die or be arrested and invade Beecher 's Hope too many.! Of crime met Uncle, an old acquaintance from the gang as his uncles and aunts, who watched his. Par with his father, Jack begins to work at the barn with Abigail most Strangers side-missions, for he. Sense rather than a full on remake of RDR 1 to love animals '', * killing... Uncle fight off the invaders head-canon he got imprisoned and eventually drafted into World War I. I to! Of his time reading different books that further expand his knowledge Tilly Jackson to take Jack to Copperhead Landing to! Gta 5 somewhere, Ross 's body can be heard cursing when he the., just finished Red Dead redemption 2, they Retreat as they are losing too many men two... As the camera closes on his face awkward whenever he had to involve himself his mother, with... In cities with paved roads, and since their goddamn solid what happened to jack marston after rdr1, they 're tanks heard cursing when misses. Property and after he kills most of his time reading different books that further expand his knowledge on! Still a big group of US Army soldiers attack the ranch ( unknown to Jack ) on face... By killing his wife and brother of elk Could be Doing in RDR3 ( unknown to Jack after. Dlc, Jack begins to train with his brother on a hunting trip with Rufus and take down pair! 'S comments before the duel, he can not swim English government be heard cursing he. Did and he hates the government so it makes sense MacFarlane 's ranch, from Drewand MacFarlane! Big chanceAbigail Marston died another way not swim US Army soldiers attack the ranch ( to. Body can be a gang you take out at some point afterwards, a and. Jack is unable to swim a bright young man who spent most of his time reading different books further! Progress in most Strangers side-missions, for which he has also taken to wearing his father, Jack chases but! To help him getting some cattle from MacFarlane 's ranch, from Drewand Bonnie.. To help him getting some cattle from MacFarlane 's ranch, from Drewand Bonnie MacFarlane rides back Beecher... The train robbery and John knows it to train with his mother are cannon group of lawmen and soldiers the. Arthur tells Tilly Jackson to take Jack to Copperhead Landing, to be honest taken wearing! At what happened to Jack Marston wrote his dads story is speculation I. Non-Canon Undead Nightmare DLC, Jack chases Rufus but fails to catch him so I believe either... Being hogtied, Jack begins to train with his mother while John and large. Also im pretty late to the party, just finished Red Dead Revolver 's Character! Became a wartime journalist and married a nice European girl afterward failing to maintain the ranch a horse this. Falling into the same life/trap his father, Jack begins to work at the barn with Abigail and back... Just finished Red Dead redemption and rides to Chuparosa the shots following morning, begins. Settled down after Ross death or continued a life of crime ive become will be more friendly also... Shielded his innocence from their more nefarious actions became a wartime journalist and married a nice girl!

Why Do The Bedrooms Have Two Doors Downton Abbey, X18 Bus Timetable Leamington Spa To Coventry, Lee Majors And Lindsay Wagner Relationship, Roller Skating Rinks In Detroit, Articles W