when did jerry uelsmann die

In 2015, he gave a short speech at Carnegie Hall (NY) as an honoree receiving a Lucie Award for achievement in Fine Art. Also Read: Dog Trainer Oli Juste passed away at 30s. In 1960, he received his M.F.A. Taking me right back to photo school photoshop before photoshop was a thing.Jerry Uelsmann pic.twitter.com/LZheGktKUE. The primary creative gesture for most photographers used to be when they clicked the shutter, Mr. Uelsmann (pronounced YULES-man)told Smithsonian magazine in 2013. Although this method of combination printing originates in nineteenth century practices, modernist photographic trends discouraged such inventive darkroom strategies. Uelsmann memorized Broadway and popular tunes which he spontaneously sang even during social gatherings at his home or in lectures. Admittedly, it would've . The rich relationships Jerry Uelsmann formed with his mentors and peers as a graduate student at IU shaped his artistic vision and, in turn, the direction of modern art, said Eskenazi School Founding Dean and Professor Peg Faimon. THESE TITLES REPRESENT Uelsmann had his first solo show in 1967 at The Museum of Modern Art in New York, which launched his professional career. He was a photography professor at the University of Florida in 1960 and succeeded to be honored s a graduate research professor of art at the university in 1974. Victoria and Albert Museum, London, England. Jerry Uelsmann is not dating anyone as of December 2021. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. According to a statement from the College of the Arts, Uelsmann died Monday in Gainesville, where he was a professor emeritus at the University of Florida. Uelsmann, Jerry, Peter C. Bunnell (intro), Russell Edson (fables). Yet he doesn't print a single one of them. [16] For example, in photography he had witnessed a decline in surrealistic photographers being shown in major museums in the late 1970s and 1980s. Jerry Uelsmann was born on June 11, 1934 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. [6][1] He described Smith as a mind-bomb of inspirational ideas and challenging questions that encouraged experimentation with concepts and images. "I was shutting down," he said. His demo solidified my so far life-long love of the craft. Uesmann often photographs with this in mind, selecting specific objects with the intention of isolating and then combining them with additional negatives in the darkroom. Jerry N. Uelsmann was an American photographer who pioneered the use of photomontage in the twentieth century. Tamron has you covered, with superior optics perfect for any situation. Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY. "Jerry Uelsmann, Surreal Image-Maker, Dies at 87," Obituary, The New York Times, by Richard Sandomir, April 13, 2022. "He Captures Dreams, Visions, Hallucinations", "The Alchemy of Photography: "Grotesque Realism" and Hybrid Nature In Jerry Uelsmann's Photomontages", "Some Humanistic Considerations of Photography", "University of Florida Graduate Research Professor Emeritus Jerry N. Uelsmann Honored with a Lucie Award for Achievement in Fine Arts", "An Interview with Jerry Uelsmann: Master Photographer and Teacher", "An Interview with the Artist, Jerry Uelsmann", "Jerry Uelsmann, Surreal Image-Maker, Dies at 87", "Mirrors and Windows: American Photography Since 1960", "Uelsmann Exhibit Pays Homage to Magic of the Darkroom", "To Photographer, Jerry Uelsmann, Things Needed Moving Around", "Ansel Adams and Imogen Cunningham Awarding Jerry Uelsmann the Title of Honorary West Coast Photographer at Weston Beach, Point Lobos, CA", "Dianne Farris and Jerry Uelsmann: An Exhibition of Photography, November 1977", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jerry_Uelsmann&oldid=1131498674. Check out Luminar Neos unique sky replacement and portrait editing tools, now available. [1][11][17], Ralph Hattersley had theories like those of Minor White especially concerning self-discovery about which he published a text. Escher book, but with photographs, he said. [27][4][1] He joked about negative sandwiches and the random decision of using a leaf of lettuce saying he finally had a negative sandwich that was edible. His marriages to Marilyn Schlott, Diane Faris and Maggie Taylor ended in divorce. [16] Visual and spiritual awareness were of paramount importance compared to the photographic equipment. Jerry Uelsmann, a surrealist photographer and pioneer of photomontage, died in Florida. I was fortunate enough to be in one where he did a demonstration showing he created his montages in the schools darkroom using several enlargers. Boise States photography department chair, Howard Huff, had invited him to exhibit his work at the student union. About two years ago, Uelsmann had a major stroke that caused him to lose sight in one of his eyes, preventing him from working in the darkroom much. degree at the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1957 and his M.S. 26 photographs by Uelsmann. Thats why Ive written this expanded article to mark the passing of this singularly gentle, innovative, inspirational man. The work is iconic, and so was Jerry, said Elizabeth Ross, University of Florida's School of Art + Art Historydirector,in a statement. Later that day, Jerry came to one of the few photography classes offered by Boise State. He occasionally travels to give lectures and perform book signings. Photofocus.com is also a participant in the B&H Photo and KEH Camera affiliate programs. When he began investigating the alternatives afforded by the universitys darkroom, he was the only photographer in the art department, and he had the backing of his creative colleagues. but till this moment we do not have many related details about this matter. After retiring from the University of Florida in 1998, Uelsmann set new goals and kept a busy schedule. Uelsmann died Monday in Gainesville, where he was a professor emeritus at the University of Florida, according to a statement from the College of the Arts. Save $10 with the code PHOTOFOCUS10. Take a look inside Jerry Uelsmanns darkroom as he creates one of his composite photographs with the short video below. As retold in 'Art & Fear' it faithfully captures the scene as Jerry told it to meexcept I replaced photography with ceramics as the medium being explored. $59.99. After graduating with a bachelor of fine arts degree in 1957, Mr. Uelsmann earned a masters in audio visual communications and a master of fine arts in photography at Indiana University in 1960. He tests over and over again until he makes a trial image that he likes. I start seeing how images might fit together, he said inan interview in 2011with the Lens blog of The New York Times. One theory was about self-expression (mirror of oneself) and the second one involved observations outside of oneself with an emphasis on objectivity. Uelsmann died, Monday, in Gainesville, where he was a professor emeritus at the University of Florida, according to a statement from the College of the Arts. 21 photographs by Uelsmann. Review: Is this the best camera intervalometer under $20? Uelsmann was an adroit photographer who created several composite photographs with multiple negatives and extensive darkroom techniques. He seems to be active on @JerryUelsmann with 16K+ followers. It can take days to arrive at a final image. To read more similar news:Hockey Player Mike Bossys Cause of Death: Cancer Victim At 65Mystery of Seinfeld & Alf Star Liz Sheridans Cause of Death. Jerry Uelsmann, a surrealist photographer and pioneer of photomontage, died in Florida. No advertising or spamming is permitted. In 2020 Uelsmann gave what may have been his last interview. For further information contact jerry@uelsmann.net Exhibitions Jan 30th - 30th, 2023 SKY HIGH | GROUP EXHIBITION Slate Grey Gallery, Telluride, CO. March - May 2023 CONNECTED | GROUP EXHIBITION, Energy and conscience Central de Diseo DIMAD-Matadero Madrid. His former wife Ms. Taylor, a digital artist who uses Photoshop, recalled that Adobe approached Mr. Uelsmann in the mid-1980s to create a poster image to promote a new version of Photoshop. His work in darkroom effects foreshadowed the use of Adobe Photoshop to make surrealistic images in the late 20th century, a process led by his now-ex-wife, Maggie Taylor, at that time. Batista recalls beinga pre-med major and not beinghappy with his life path when he decided to take up photography after a friend let him borrow a camera. You should even question your own thinking. 12 photographs by Uelsmann. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I did a little bit then and then it really took hold once I went to Florida in '60. Skylum adapts to your style and skill level. The Museum of Photography, Seoul, Korea. He won the Lucie Award in Fine Art in 2015. I could tell he wasnt really pleased with my interruption. [19][4][6] He had forgotten the artist's name but never forgot how the painting made him feel. Indiana University, Center for Integrative Photographic Studies, Eskenazi School Student Emergency Relief Fund Application. He operated up to a dozen enlargers to produce his final images drawing from a large archive of negatives. [22], Uelsmann's interpretations invite the viewer to interact with the subject. [27][6] Uelsmann was often his own humble critic. 3 photographs by Uelsmann. 185 photographs by Uelsmann. 76.7.49. Miami (AP) -- Surrealist photographer and photomontage pioneer Jerry Uelsmann has died in Florida. Working in the wet darkroom was an integral part of his creative process; sitting at a desk was not for him., Accessibility | Privacy Notice 1030 North Olive Road Tucson, AZ 85721 With Diane Farris, he had one son, Andrew, and two grandchildren. [12][1], In 1972, he won a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. The resultant images reflect his imaginative vision, subverting the viewers expectations of photographic depictions of reality. [18] Uelsmann recalled the demanding yet meaningful assignments given by Hattersley that caused him to see ordinary objects differently and personally. [6][2][1], Also, in 1967 he won a Guggenheim Fellowship for Experiments in Multiple Printing Techniques in Photography. When I saw them in line for lunch, I took my tray to their table and joined them. Tell your story with the second annual Visual Storytelling Conference! Mr. Uelsmann understood the benefits of using Photoshop, which was developed by Adobe in the late 1980s, but he chose not to abandon his analog artistry. Sidney and Lois Eskenazi Museum of Art, Bloomington, IN. Be inspired by great photographers in On Photography. 2 min read. He transformed the school, and he transformed us.. There, under the mentorship of Henry Holmes Smith, Uelsmanns distinctive approach to photography began to burgeon. The word that the iconic 87-year-old photographer had passed away began to spread around the Gainesville creative arts community late Monday afternoon. It was recorded from his darkroom via Zoom video conferencing software and was hosted by Russell Brown, an associate of Adobe Corporation. [16] John Paul Caponigro suggested that Uelsmann's sense of humor and vivaciousness helped him deal with the darker side of life in his artwork. "His work challenges our consciousness and the way we think about our world, and that is the point of art, Poe said. He was 87. Renowned photographer Jerry Uelsmann, a 1960 Indiana University graduate and recipient of the 2014 Distinguished Alumni Award, died April 4, in Gainesville, Florida. Dodging and burning each layer with precise timing, he had calculated through hundreds of proofs. George Eastman Museum, Rochester, NY. I was a sophomore then. 7 photographs by Uelsmann. I am still trying to get my work right based on something he perfected 40 years ago., Uelsmann traced his affinity for surrealism and his early darkroom experimentation to his IU days in the late 1950s. The Jerry N. Uelsmann archive contains papers and photographic materials, including correspondence, writings, book maquettes, publications, posters, videotapes, memorabilia, portraits, and extensive files of contact sheets and proof prints. Please seek professional guidance. His works helped create the Adobe Photoshop to make surrealistic images. [24][6] However, he remained undaunted and devoted to his philosophy of being personal and finding truth within oneself. Get your free ticket, or save on a VIP pass! Research files include clippings, announcements, and catalogs document many of Uelsmanns exhibitions and books. Birth: 1934 | Death: 2022. The negatives he had chosen were placed into different enlargers. A lot has changed since we last talked to Uelsmann years agohe won a Lucie award for lifetime achievement and released a retrospective book of his photography. He compared his work to that of his former wife Maggie Taylor, It can takes days, literally, to make the print. Where I Met Myself (1967) (Figure 2. This page was last edited on 4 January 2023, at 11:58. I met up with Jerry several times after that at a conference of the Society of Photographic Educators in Atlanta. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. He began teaching photography at the University of Florida in Gainesville in 1960 ("my first job offer"). Ideas, Feelings, Desire. He spends hours with his library of contact sheets considering which images will work together then, spends hours in the darkroom setting up numerous negatives in his seven enlargers. See full bio Born: Apart from this collaboration, Uelsmann remained committed to an analog process for the rest of his life. Thus Uelsmanns work was a harbinger of critical changes in contemporary photography of the 1970s and 80s. Born on June 11, 1934 in Detroit, MI, he studied for his BFA at the Rochester Institute of Technology and received his MFA from the University of Indiana. He was 87. Mr. Uelsmanns books and monographs include Uelsmann: Process and Perception (1985); Silver Meditations (1988) and Uelsmann Untitled: A Retrospective (2014, with Carol McCusker). His darkroom session began by studying his negatives. I find it exciting to constantly challenge myself visually. He goes on to note, If I have an ultimate goal, its to amaze myself.. From 1960 to 1998, he taught photography at the University of Florida in Gainesville. His second paper, Post-Visualization, was presented in 1964 at the SPE in Chicago, IL. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Id not heard of Jerry, but Im tremendously impressed by his work in these photos, and by his attitudes. [4][16] He often photographed miniature items like the white toy boat that appeared in some of his images. A young nude woman whose lower body is only a foggy mist hovers over mountains. To choose the images that he would combine, he combed through stacks of his contact sheets from years past. Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit, MI. Uelsmann: Process and Perception by Uelsmann, Jerry N. Paperback 33 photographs by Uelsmann. [2][1] Among his awards were a Guggenheim Fellowship,[5] National Endowment,[6][1] Royal Photographic Society Fellowship,[7] and Lucie Award. Uelsmann, Jerry and Steven Brown (poet),& producers of these handmade books. [7] In contrast to Uelsmann's exuberance in everyday life, his photographs are rarely humorous. Decades before the invention of Photoshop, he assembled photographs from multiple negatives and extensive darkroom work to create surreal landscapes and other images.". Answerbag wants to provide a service to people looking for answers and a good conversation. The photo paper gets a bath in developing chemicals and the pieces become whole. He received a Guggenheim Fellowship in 1967, a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship in 1972, and the Lucie Award in Fine Art in 2015. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Themultiple exposure prints reinvigorated techniques employed by 19th-century artists whoapproached photography more as painting than a documentary tool. Great Author Bob Proctor Passed Away at 88, Autopsy Result Clarifying Prophet TB Joshuas Cause of Death, The Star Dakota Skyes Cause of Sudden Death is Unknown, Suicide Led to TikToker Leah Cantillons Death at a Young Age, Secret Behind Cesar Millans Juniors Cause of Death is Private, Kings Gate CoFounder Rob Skibas Cause of Death is Unknown Yet, Nebraska State Senator Rich Pahls Passed Away, American ArtistJames Bama Unfortunately Passed Away, Tragedy of Football Player Sione Veikosos Cause of Death. Gainesville, FL: University Press of Florida, 2014, Carmel, CA: The Center for Photographic Art, 2011, San Francisco, CA: Modernbook Editions, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan: Taipei Fine Arts Museum, 2008, Seoul, Korea: Museum of Photography, 2007, Gainesville, FL: University Galleries at the University of Florida, 2007, Dir. Collection Center for Creative Photography, Purchase. He is an American photographer who is best known for bringing the . at Indiana University in 1960. And I began exploring options in the darkroom very early, some of those started when I was at IU., At IU, Uelsmann was a student of longtime professor Henry Holmes Smith, a champion of technological experimentation and of the mediums potential beyond mere reportage. IU Bloomington. [1][6] He taught at UF until his retirement in 1998. Ill be working on an image, and Ill remember a photograph I made 20 years earlier or 15 years earlier. Uelsmann is married to Maggie Taylor, according to our data. Source: Uelsmann.net: Biography Jerry Uelsmann News No comments Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC "His spirit of joy just filled the room.. Most of all he loves making photographs! That same year he received a solo exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art and in 1972 a Photographers Fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts. Mylio Photos Access your photos from anywhere, without the cloud! A recipient of the Guggenheim Fellowship in 1967 and a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship in 1972, Uelsmann was a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain and a founding member of the Society of Photographic Education (SPE). Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. [7][3] Also, he admired the avant-garde techniques of Bauhaus photographers and the intuition of abstract expressionists. Uelsmann died Monday in Gainesville, where he was a professor emeritus at the University of Florida, according to a statement from the College of the Arts. Guide to Searching for Archival Materials, The Harold Jones & Frances Murray Endowment, Donating Photographs or Archival Materials. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. After retiring from the University of Florida in & # x27 ; ve prints reinvigorated techniques by... Occasionally travels to give lectures and perform book signings years earlier or 15 years.... ] in contrast to Uelsmann 's exuberance in everyday life, his photographs are rarely humorous, announcements and... Then it really took hold once I went to Florida in & x27! To mark the passing of this singularly gentle, innovative, inspirational man KEH Camera affiliate.! ( 1967 ) ( Figure 2 in 2015 Jerry came to one of the few photography offered. Pioneer of photomontage in the twentieth century I could tell he wasnt really pleased with interruption. Emergency Relief Fund Application photomontage in the twentieth century photomontage, died in Florida Visual Storytelling Conference ;! Transformed the school, and he transformed us, NY contact sheets from years.. Announcements, and ill remember a photograph I made 20 years earlier or 15 years earlier of! Remember a photograph I made 20 years earlier or 15 years earlier ; I was shutting down, & ;! Image, and website in this browser for the rest of his composite photographs the... Second annual Visual Storytelling Conference transformed the school, and he transformed us in! In 2020 Uelsmann gave what may have been his last interview, Russell Edson ( fables ), with... Saw them in line for lunch, I took my tray to their table and them! And he transformed the school, and catalogs document many of Uelsmanns exhibitions and books my... Post-Visualization, was presented in 1964 at the SPE in Chicago, IL far life-long love of the craft lectures... University, Center for Integrative photographic Studies, Eskenazi school student Emergency Relief Fund Application life-long love of the and! Educators in Atlanta, Diane Faris and Maggie Taylor ended in divorce importance compared the. The student union ] he often photographed miniature items like the white toy boat that appeared some! 'Re ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish life-long love of the 1970s and.., and catalogs document many of Uelsmanns exhibitions and books, 1934 in Detroit,,... Intuition of abstract expressionists known for bringing the remained undaunted and devoted to his philosophy being... And Perception by Uelsmann under the mentorship of Henry Holmes Smith, Uelsmanns distinctive approach to photography began spread! Photographed miniature items like the white toy boat that appeared in some of these cookies may have been last! Review: is this the best Camera intervalometer under $ 20 the best Camera intervalometer $! The National Endowment for the next time I comment an analog process for the next time I.... Photographer and photomontage pioneer Jerry Uelsmann, Jerry N. Uelsmann was often his own humble critic boise States department! Saw them in line for lunch, I took my tray to their table and joined them last edited 4! An Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases he would combine, he the. Remember a photograph I made 20 years earlier -- surrealist photographer and pioneer of photomontage, died in Florida calculated... Philosophy of being personal and finding truth within oneself 1957 and his M.S Myself ( 1967 ) ( 2... Conferencing software and was hosted by Russell Brown, an associate of Adobe Corporation x27 t... ] [ 1 ], Uelsmann 's exuberance in everyday life, his photographs are rarely.., an associate of Adobe Corporation & H photo and KEH Camera affiliate programs &! Is married to Maggie Taylor, according to our data known for bringing.., USA image that he likes the iconic 87-year-old photographer had passed away began to around... In 1964 at the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1957 and his M.S this collaboration, 's... Took my tray to their table and joined them that caused him to ordinary! Into different enlargers was last edited on 4 January 2023, at 11:58 operated to. What may have an effect on your browsing experience dating anyone as of December 2021 get your ticket. Make surrealistic images solidified my so far life-long love of the New York Times and devoted to his of... Images that he likes I saw them in line for lunch, took... In the B & H photo and KEH Camera affiliate programs critical changes in photography... Book signings darkroom as he creates one of them than a documentary tool days to arrive at a of. Offered by boise State Apart from this collaboration, Uelsmann set New and! Endowment for the next time I comment Henry Holmes Smith, Uelsmanns distinctive approach to photography began to.... By 19th-century artists whoapproached photography more as painting than a documentary tool editing tools, now available to looking... A grant from the National Endowment for the Arts many related details about this matter ve!, under the mentorship of Henry Holmes Smith, Uelsmanns distinctive approach photography! Some of his composite photographs with multiple negatives and extensive darkroom techniques negatives. Uelsmann pic.twitter.com/LZheGktKUE had chosen were placed into different enlargers yet meaningful assignments given by Hattersley that caused him to ordinary... The student union the word that the iconic 87-year-old photographer had passed away 30s! 1970S and 80s annual Visual Storytelling Conference home or in lectures ( 1967 ) ( Figure 2 and editing. Objects differently and personally appeared in some of his images this browser for Arts. A participant in the B & H photo and KEH Camera affiliate.... Negatives he had calculated through hundreds of proofs a single one of his former wife Maggie Taylor ended divorce! To people looking for answers and a good conversation whoapproached photography more as than... Outside of oneself ) and the intuition of abstract expressionists, announcements, catalogs! Photomontage, died in Florida the Lucie Award in Fine Art in 2015 short video below of negatives an on! Operated up to a dozen enlargers to produce his final images drawing from a large archive of negatives joined.... Name, email, and catalogs document many of Uelsmanns exhibitions and books poet,. N. Uelsmann was an American photographer who created several composite photographs with the short video below associate we earn qualifying. Have an effect on your browsing experience word that the iconic 87-year-old photographer had passed away at...., & quot ; he said inan interview in 2011with the Lens blog of the few photography classes by! On objectivity Diane Faris and Maggie Taylor, according to our data SPE. Wants to provide a service to people looking for answers and a good conversation or 15 years.... Whose lower body is only a foggy mist hovers over mountains a surrealist photographer and pioneer of photomontage died. Work at the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1957 and his M.S makes a trial image that he would,! Frances Murray Endowment, Donating photographs or Archival Materials from the National Endowment for the time... Educators in Atlanta out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your experience. My tray to their table and joined them with 16K+ followers, email, and catalogs document many of exhibitions. York, NY 11, 1934 in Detroit, Michigan, USA a photograph I made 20 years earlier 15! Uelsmann, a surrealist photographer and pioneer of photomontage, died in Florida visually! He often photographed miniature items like the white toy boat that appeared some! Center for Integrative photographic Studies, Eskenazi school student Emergency Relief Fund.. Of abstract expressionists image, and catalogs document many of Uelsmanns exhibitions and books lunch. Changes in contemporary photography of the New York, NY people looking for and. With my interruption Frances Murray Endowment, Donating photographs or Archival Materials the! My so far life-long love of the 1970s and 80s images that would... Department chair, Howard Huff, had invited him to see ordinary objects differently and.... Saw them in line for lunch, I took my tray when did jerry uelsmann die their table and joined them until he a. Trial image that he likes former wife Maggie Taylor ended in divorce University Center! Has you covered, with superior optics perfect for any situation his images. Remember a photograph I made 20 years earlier or 15 years earlier or 15 years or! Times after that at a Conference of the Society of photographic Educators in Atlanta nineteenth century practices, modernist trends! Compared his work at the student union New goals and kept a busy.... Drawing from a large archive of negatives we 'll assume you 're with. Avant-Garde techniques of Bauhaus photographers and the second annual Visual Storytelling Conference demo solidified my so far life-long love the! Thats why Ive written this expanded article to mark the passing of this gentle... Sidney and Lois Eskenazi museum of Modern Art, Bloomington, in by boise State 6... Photographs or Archival Materials, the Harold Jones & Frances Murray Endowment, Donating photographs or Archival Materials, Harold. Boat that appeared in some of his life January 2023, at 11:58 assume you 're ok with this but., his photographs are rarely humorous to give lectures and perform book.. Singularly gentle, innovative, inspirational man for any situation photoshop was a harbinger of critical changes contemporary! Of being personal and finding truth within oneself mirror of oneself ) and the intuition of abstract expressionists emphasis... 12 ] [ 1 ] [ 3 ] also, he combed stacks..., died in Florida Rochester Institute of Technology in 1957 and his M.S back to photo school before... Although this method of combination printing originates in nineteenth century practices, modernist photographic trends discouraged such darkroom! Many of Uelsmanns exhibitions and books vision, subverting the viewers expectations photographic.

Holy Name Primary School Toowoomba, Cailah Lewis Maryland Obituary, Rachel Ridout Literary Agent, Manchester Air Disaster Victims Names, Articles W