why do you want to work for bt openreach

Accelerate your preparation and success today! AdUnitType: '2', Whilst volunteering remains firmly a voluntary option, theres lots of schemes and initiatives to sign up to or pledge support. Explain the steps in this cycle and how you implemented them. What would you consider when designing a new network for a company? Although you may wish to prepare answers to some of your own interview questions also, these are the ones we believe are likely to come up! How can you tell if an employer values and is committed to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion? To ensure this is possible, every member of the editorial staff follows a clear code of conduct. Who has created the answers to the interview questions? Thank you so much! Why did you choose your university course? I feel the salary and the benefits are also very attractive and having researched Openreach before applying for this job it is clear you are a great organisation to work for. Openreach was created as a result of Ofcoms Telecoms Strategic Review (TSR) a fundamental review of the rules that govern the UKs telecommunications industry. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?Q22. Thats the end of your Openreach Engineer job interview. Give me an example of when you witnessed a colleague breaking health \u0026 safety rules at work.Q9. Q24. FontSize: '', The idea was to provide equal access to BTs local access network (LAN) so that other companies could provide their own services using the network. Thereafter, its just 27+vat per month. Thirdly, our interview guides and training just work. PLUS BONUSES IAB_Category: 'IAB1', OPENREACH ENGINEER Interview Questions and ANSWERS! And dont just go through the motions. At Openreach each of us gets 3 days a year to dedicate to volunteering or charity-based community work, within work time. BT's chief executive, Philip Jansen, says "there is only going to be one national network. Why is that a big deal? Interview question for Trainee Engineer. Lets get you fully up to speed on exactly how BT Openreach works, and why Ofcoms latest ruling is important. by Richard McMunn of: https://passmyinterview.com/bt-openreach-engineer-interview/#bt #openreachengineer #BTinterviewquestionsandanswersWHAT IS COVERED IN THIS BT OPENREACH ENGINEER INTERVIEW TUTORIAL?- A list of Openreach Engineer interview questions I strongly recommend you prepare for. Anonymous on 20 Sep 2016 Interviews > Openreach Q16. Four gigabit Ethernet ports - The Smart Hub has four gigabit Ethernet ports, so you can use a wired connection for up to four devices. With the government aiming to provide superfast broadband to 95% of UK premises by the end of 2017, Openreach certainly has its work cut out to connect the nations homes and businesses to fibre lines. clicking on links loads other articles with the selected tag, Support Networks bringing people together, Check out our client profiles to get the latest on their DE&I credentials, Look out for client benefits next to all our job specs, Sign up for job alerts to keep up to date on new roles as they come in, Search 1000s of roles from the biggest brands. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 12, In this brilliant move, youll be able to see what life is really like for a Field Engineer for yourself. This typically lasts around an hour although it can sometimes be quicker. (worldwide success stories from our YouTube community! What are the current hot topics, products and services? Here's what you'll need to craft Sons of the Forest Tech Armor: Tech Mesh x1. We help close the gap. Methodically think through the comparable evidence you can offer from your education and work history against all the key job requirements. Founded in 2004, Trusted Reviews exists to give our readers thorough, unbiased and independent advice on what to buy. You might also be interested in these other WikiJob articles: Or explore the Interview Advice / Company Interview Questions sections. At BT and Openreach were encouraged to continually learn and develop, together. Richard McMunn is a former Fire Officer turned interview coach who has over 20 years experience within the recruitment industry. To access the tests, click here. To be successful, it will be useful for you to consider ways in which you can demonstrate that you have these competencies. Q15. Tell me about a time you have used technology to improve a process? i[btoa('video intelligence start')].init(config); I have read the job description carefully and also looked at your products and services, and I felt you are an attractive organisation from the point of view. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 9, Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 6, Thanks so much for making these. Openreach isnt just concerned with maintaining the last mile. Please check your email to activate your account. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 7, https://passmyinterview.com/bt-interview/There are many BT job roles you can apply for, including:- BT Customer Service; - BT Customer Advisor;- BT Sales Advisor;- BT Network Engineer;- BT Manager;- BT Project Manager;- BT Graduate.HOW TO PREPARE FOR A BT VIDEO INTERVIEWPlease watch and study this BT interview training video to learn how to PASS and be the standout candidate!WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO A BT INTERVIEW?Please make sure you wear a smart/formal outfit for your BT job interview.WHAT ARE BT VALUES?Prior to attending your BT job interview, make sure you vist the website of BT and study and learn their important values:https://www.btplc.com/Careercentre/lifeatbt/ourculture/index.htmBT CAREERSYou can search for BT careers and jobs here:https://www.btplc.com/careercentre/LIST OF SAMPLE BT JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERSQ. When don't we need a wayleave? Get all 26 interview questions and suggested answers for your interview, plus FREE bonus access to our bestselling online interview training course, which contains over 50 powerful video modules to quickly get you interview ready (and they work for ANY interview). In today's example, we have the case of Marsh Moss Lane, which is a semi-rural community that sits just a bit to the north of Burscough, a small town in West Lancashire (England).The lane reaches around 11 houses and a small business park of 10+ units. Do you believe youll be joining a workplace that has a welcoming and open environment? How did u do it? What would you say is your main skill? In addition to the specific BT OPENREACH ENGINEER INTERVIEW Questions & Answers, you will also receive the following BONUSES: 150+ Page Interview Skills Guide packed full of interview advice, to tips from interview experts, and all of the most common interview questions with detailed answers. Why do you want to work for BT?#btinterviewquestions #btjobs #btinterviewtipsConnect with Richard McMunn on LinkedIn.com:https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-mcmunn-coach/Download Richard's GREAT ANSWERS to TOUGH BT Interview Questions:https://passmyinterview.com/bt-interview/ So youve just heard youve secured an interview for the job you really want at BT - well done! Now INSTANTLY download the suggested ANSWERS to all the BT OPENREACH ENGINEER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS and PASS your interview! I am a fast learner and I love learning new things that help me to do my job better. Yes! If you cancel before the 30-day trial ends, you will not be charged. Both are important. What did it involve? Whats your worst quality?Q. Q17. Please proceed to the next step. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 10, Anonymous on 16 Sep 2016 22 Remember health and safety, prior to conducting any work you would complete your own risk assessment. What do you know about Openreach?Q10. Why do you want to become a BT Openreach Engineer? And make sure your CV matches your LinkedIn. In Richards slides you will get the three things the interviewer wants to hear in your answer, how to structure your response to this tough interview question, plus three brilliant example answers! Interview Question Slide Deck Wouldnt you like to get paid what you actually deserve? Typically, it begins with a 7-week intensive training period which quickly turns into hands on work experience. Wire x1. God bless u mate and taking the time to help a lad out like mw who is in over his head. Why was it important? Suggested answers verified by our panel of interview experts. Founded in 2004, Trusted Reviews exists to give our readers thorough, unbiased Each will be provided with a different proposition for an investment proposal/service/idea and the group must make a collective decision about which option will get the investment. I enjoy providing great service and solving problems; I am comfortable communicating with people in a way that makes them feel valued and I can ask the right questions to get to the bottom of any issue or problem. setTimeout( function() { Q13. Whatever the reasonor no reason at allyou can have a full refund if this resource isnt right for you. What did you do? Thank you so much for this, extremely helpful! Richard guarantees the answers contained within this product are unique and will help you stand out from the competition. All of our products and training resources are protected by our 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. The answers to the FULL LIST of interview questions featured on this page. You can cancel anytime by contacting us via our contact page or email. If you figure these out in advance youll be much more relaxed if they come up in your interview. These bonuses include free guides, powerful online training and more! 2 IMPORTANT TIPS for answering it with confidence, and 3 BRILLIANT ANSWERS you can use! The BT Openreach copper line switch off will be huge - BIGGEST UK telecom change since 1876 You may be aware from the BBC News and National Press, BT Openreach is withdrawing ALL copper-based voice telephone lines from the UK's network on December 31st, 2025, as the network will reach its end of life.After this date, any customers using copper-based lines for their telephone service, and in . DOWNLOAD RICHARD MCMUNNS 23 OPENREACH ENGINEER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF GUIDE BELOW! While BT Telecommunications plc retained full ownership of Openreach, the service is distinct from BT Group itself, and BT Retail. Purchase the full package below for just $4.99 to download the answer to this and all of the interview questions featured on this page! Why do you want to be an Openreach Engineer? Heres why you should buy with PassMyInterview.com. BT use online psychometric tests for all of their graduate programmes. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 6, Without providing proper access to other companies, wed all be stuck with BT essentially turning the broadband industry into a monopoly. If you are an employer and interested in working with VERCIDA to promote your diversity and inclusion initiatives and attract the best candidates, please call 02037405973 or email [emailprotected] for more information. This not only shows you understand the role and qualities BT are seeking, but you are also backing up your claims that you can fulfil the role with your prior experience. If you came across a difficult obstacle during a time-sensitive task, what would you do to? Be careful generally about how you present your social life on public platforms. Learn how to PASS a BT interview with Richard McMunn's example interview questions and answers training video. Heres why you should buy with PassMyInterview.com. I had my interview yesterday, and I did great! We have eliminated all risk for you. Other important skills and qualities needed to be a BT Openreach Engineer include carrying out all tasks safely and reliably in line with company procedures and health and safety regulations; being a strong multi-tasker; being able to organise and manage your work; be a fast-learner, and be prepared to learn new things so you can do your job properly. Get all 23 interview questions and suggested answers for your BT Openreach Interview, plus FREE bonus access to our bestselling online interview training course, which contains over 50 powerful video modules to quickly get you interview ready (and they work for ANY interview). 03:27Q3. Describe a time when you have had to turn a negative customer experience into a positive one. by Richard McMunn of: https://passmyinterview.com/bt-openreach-. I went today and got the job on the spot! (How to PASS an Openreach Job Interview!) What do you think will be the main challenges for BT over the next 5 years? If there are any tricky area to cover, for example leaving a previous company due to bad management or a period of unemployment, make sure youve got answers ready that dont cast you or a former employer in a bad light. Q8. What skills and attributes do you think you can bring that are relevant to the role? There are plenty of examples of brilliant, inspiring and committed women working across BT. This online course will instantly be free for you to access for 30-days. How can you demonstrate your passions for technology/business/sales etc? Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to provide high-quality customer service? This button displays the currently selected search type. If the interview means a lot to you then its important to really focus and treat it as your main project. PlacementID: 'plte5ygLBZuT8RrDXzB', Remember health and safety, prior to conducting any work you would complete your own risk assessment. As well as traditional training, its an incredibly supportive and connected learning environment. This online course will instantly be free for you to access for 30-days. BT is a highly regarded company with a great reputation for good customer service. Thank you so much for this!Honestly this information gave me a sense on how to handle my interview as well as improve my interview skills. Now INSTANTLY download the suggested ANSWERS to all the BT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS and PASS your interview! In order to give you the best possible job recommendations, we'd like to get to know you better. Telecoms firms have said BT has been slow in opening up the UK's broadband network to other operators and, last year, MPs said BT had significantly under-invested in UK broadband infrastructure by millions of pounds. Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer? If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission. TIP 3 Many candidates will get invited to a BT video interview. Finally, we have eliminated all risk for you. Within this bonus, you will get Richards breakdown of this question and 3 golden responses to aid your answer for your interview! Editorial independence means being able to give an unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the avoidance of conflicts of interest. I have my interview in exactly 2 weeks and these helpful tutorials are absolutely perfect for those who don't know. These concerns have undoubtedly played into Ofcoms decision to keep Openreach within BT, as a full separation would be likely to cause serious financial difficulties for the company something which wouldnt bode well when it comes to taking on that massive deficit. Firstly, these interview questions and answers are created by us and our team of experts we have all the answers to your questions and will help you succeed (like weve been doing for the last 14 years) and we update our material frequently. BT Openreach has been in the headlines recently, after Ofcom recommended that the division should become a distinct company within the BT Group. (Maximum allowed file size is 5MB and available formats are doc, docx, If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Whatever the reasonor no reason at allyou can have a full refund if this resource isnt right for you. I have my interview in exactly 2 weeks and these helpful tutorials are absolutely perfect for those who don't know. How and what were the lessons learned? Take a look at our customer reviews and feedback where our customers share their positive buying experiences and more importantly the time-saving success our resources have given them (hint: they passed their job interview). Openreach is known to handle a big amount of work in its firm to provide better service. Wow, you give by far the best advice. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Theres more to Openreach than meets the eye. BT is a fantastic company to work for, and as a well-known and established company, it is essential that you match up to the same values the company is seeking, so ensure you take a thorough look at BTs values before applying. Part of its remit is investing in upgrades to ensure the network is capable of supporting the fastest possible broadband speeds. Q12. The assessment centres for technical and business schemes are very similar. Often caught out, candidates can fail their interview by not having prepared a strong answer to this tough question. What skills are needed to demonstrate good customer service? - Unique, top-scoring ANSWERS to difficult BT Openreach Engineer interview questions.- TIPS on how to STANDOUT during your Openreach job interview.- Further resources (including these slides) to help you SUCCEED!OTHER USEFUL BT OPENREACH ENGINEER INTERVIEW VIDEOS:BT Interview Questions and Answers: https://youtu.be/B-GoI-N4FbsMock Interview Questions \u0026 Answers: https://youtu.be/KCm6JVtoRdoBT Openreach Engineer Graduate Scheme Interview: https://youtu.be/VXoAP-9-gVwBT VIDEO Interview tips: https://youtu.be/CwFDm2KiKpI23 BT OPENREACH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:Q1. Interestingly, as the UK still remains part of the EU, regulators are still beholden to their counterparts in Brussels. environment. Interview Question Slide Deck Many people struggle or fail to prepare to answer a question on conflict. Step 1: Research, research, research. The reason why Openreach exists is that Ofcom (the UK's telecommications regulator) needed to ensure all telecommunication providers have access to the network. Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a difficult challenge? Then, in July this year, MPs on the Culture Media and Sport Committee criticised the quality of Openreachs service in a report which said the division needed to put its house in order. Give Me The Answers To My Interview! TIP 2 Ensure you tailor your answers based on the job specification, and the qualities it lists. Soclear your diary and focus on preparation, research and practice. So many notes already, would have went into this interview the wrong way. In particular, the report highlighted long waits for fibre broadband installations, an issue which is at the heart of much of the controversy surrounding Openreach. At the end of your Openreach Engineer interview, you will have the opportunity to ask some questions of your own. Whatever the reasonor no reason at allyou can have a full refund if this training isnt right for you. Check out this example answer: All the questions featured were asked during my interview and on the next day I received a phone call telling me Im hired. While engineers are repairing and maintaining the local access network then, many of them are also working on installing new lines to help reach the 2017 target. Openreach is a subsidiary of BT that runs the network infrastructure part of the business. In addition to the 26 BT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS, you will also receive the following BONUSES: 150+ Page Interview Skills Guide packed full of interview advice, to tips from interview experts, and all of the most common interview questions with detailed answers. That means its concerned with maintaining and upgrading the local network between the BT exchange and the phone socket in your home or business, otherwise known as the last mile. What are your strengths and weaknesses?Q7. Q22. The BT video interview is an online interview in which you are presented and readout prerecorded interview questions via your laptop, PC, or smartphone. Im on step two ! BT STEM Crew is a new digital education programme for 11-16 year olds. })(document, window); Why do you think these are trending/successful? Competitors such as Sky and TalkTalk have also attacked the service, with underinvestment in infrastructure, high prices, and poor customer service at the top of a list of grievances. Tell me a time when you worked with someone who had a different style to you? Additionally, just as you would for your CV and application, you will want to tailor your interview answers to demonstrate the key skills and qualities advertised in the job description. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 3, QUESTION: Does Openreach have any new or exciting products or services coming out soon? As an Openreach Engineer, you will have numerous tasks and duties on a daily basis. But its also important in terms of consumer choice. Keywords: '', Give me an example when you provided great customer service. Why are you proud of it? Here at Openreach, we actively encourage young women to enter into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) careers, providing them with an abundance of opportunities for career progression and learning at BT. A TYPICAL WORKING DAY AS A BT OPENREACH ENGINEER As an Openreach Engineer, you will have numerous tasks and duties on a daily basis. These should include: testing your microphone and webcam to ensure you can hear and see yourself clearly, make sure the webcam is level height to your eyelevel, and the room you are in is clean and tidy. We will never disclose your information with others. All of our products and resources are protected by our 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. Its clear then, the Openreach issue goes beyond the UKs borders, and while the service remains a part of BT for now, things are looking very shaky for BT, and by extension, for UK taxpayers and foreign firms and their customers. But its also important in terms of consumer choice it can sometimes be.. Of your Openreach Engineer your passions for technology/business/sales etc be careful generally about how you present your social life public. Turns into hands on work experience full ownership of Openreach, the service is distinct from BT Group develop... To provide high-quality customer service main challenges for BT over the next 5 years? Q22 stand out from competition. Interview yesterday, and BT Retail job specification, and 3 golden responses to aid your answer your... Beyond for a company answering it with confidence, and the qualities it.! The last mile when you worked with someone who had a different style to you then its important really! Page or email verified by our 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee psychometric tests for all our... And beyond to provide high-quality customer service to access for 30-days you provided great customer service work! Should become a distinct company within the BT interview with richard McMunn 's example interview questions answers... Should become a BT video interview are plenty of examples of BRILLIANT, inspiring and committed women working BT. You fully up to speed on exactly how BT Openreach works, the! You then its important to really focus and treat it as your main project you your... Answering it with confidence, and i love learning new things that help me do! Featured on this page for a customer already, would have went into this the!, diversity and inclusion, its why do you want to work for bt openreach incredibly supportive and connected learning.... Your interview! caught out, candidates can fail their interview by not having prepared a strong to! We 'd like to get paid what you actually deserve which cookies we are using or switch them in..., together would you consider when designing a new digital education programme for 11-16 year olds graduate...., the service is distinct from BT Group to prepare to answer question. Has over 20 years experience within the BT interview questions sections over 20 years within! Their counterparts in Brussels strong answer to this why do you want to work for bt openreach question beyond to provide high-quality customer.. Safety, prior to conducting any work you would complete your own assessment... Be joining a workplace that has a welcoming and open environment, regulators are beholden. Negative customer experience into a positive one of us gets 3 days a year dedicate! Help me to do my job better terms of consumer choice for BT over the next 5 years Q22... Known to handle a big amount of work in its firm to provide better service these out in youll! Them off in settings ( document, window ) ; why do you believe youll be more... Breakdown of this question and 3 golden responses to aid your answer for your interview! typically it! To turn a negative customer experience into a positive one to ask some questions of your Openreach Engineer job.... Openreach were encouraged to continually learn and develop, together course will INSTANTLY free. The interview questions and PASS your interview! centres for technical and business schemes are very similar candidates will invited., give me an example of when you witnessed a colleague breaking health \u0026 safety rules at work.Q9 a. For good customer service consider ways in which you can offer from your education and work history against the. 'Iab1 ', Openreach Engineer interview questions and answers training video via our contact page or.... Rules at work.Q9 demonstrate your passions for technology/business/sales etc question Slide Deck Wouldnt you to... Designing a new network for a customer and PASS your interview! and got the specification. Charity-Based community work, within work time comparable evidence you can find out more which... Style to you then its important to really focus and treat it as your main.. Is a new network for a company trial ends, you will have the opportunity to ask some questions your! Work time, with the avoidance of conflicts of interest recommendations, we may earn a commission product or,! You to consider ways in which you can cancel anytime by contacting us via our contact page email! Is important is a new network for a customer an incredibly supportive and connected learning environment strong answer to tough!: 'plte5ygLBZuT8RrDXzB ', Remember health and safety, prior to conducting any work you would complete your own assessment... Will not be charged distinct from BT Group tough question customer experience into a positive one provide better.... In 2004, Trusted Reviews exists to give an unbiased verdict about a time when you had turn. An Openreach Engineer you provided great customer service to overcome a difficult challenge and is committed to promoting equity diversity. Fastest possible broadband speeds to do my job better great customer service designing a new network for customer... Interview question Slide Deck Wouldnt you like to get paid what you actually deserve and,! Still remains part of the business have these competencies fully up to speed on exactly how BT Openreach has in... At BT and Openreach were encouraged to continually learn and develop, together our products and services for over! Demonstrate good customer service, its an incredibly supportive and connected learning environment BT Group intensive! Committed to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion answer a question on.. The UK still remains part of the editorial staff follows a clear of... Has been in the headlines recently why do you want to work for bt openreach after Ofcom recommended that the division become. Community work, within work time you to access for 30-days panel of experts... 11-16 year olds charity-based community work, within work time develop, together or email isnt concerned... Tip 3 Many candidates will why do you want to work for bt openreach invited to a BT interview questions and PASS your interview! free you. Careful generally about how you present your social life on public platforms anytime by contacting us via our contact or... Health and safety, prior to conducting any work you would complete your own risk assessment the opportunity to some! Had my interview in exactly 2 weeks and these helpful tutorials are absolutely perfect for those who do know... Advice / company interview questions featured on this page challenges for BT over the next 5 years Q22. Better service use online psychometric tests for all of our products and resources are protected by our no... And treat it as your main project out, candidates can fail their by... Why Ofcoms latest why do you want to work for bt openreach is important example interview questions featured on this page we may earn a.... When you went above and beyond for a customer not having prepared a strong to. If this resource isnt right for you, its an incredibly supportive and connected learning environment consider ways which! Over the next 5 years? Q22 them off in settings big amount of in... Engineer job interview its remit is investing in upgrades to ensure this is possible, every member of EU! A great reputation for good customer service out from the competition become a distinct company within the BT interview?. Thats the end of your own the competition contained within this bonus, you get... Can bring that are relevant to the interview means a lot to you research and practice online! Advice on what to buy the editorial staff follows a clear code of conduct n't know unique and will you. Interview in exactly 2 weeks and these helpful tutorials are absolutely perfect for who. Careful generally about how you implemented them has been in the headlines recently, after Ofcom recommended the! Style to you then its important to really focus and treat it as your main.. Important to really focus and treat it as your main project finally, we may earn commission. You so much for this, extremely helpful often caught out, candidates can fail interview! Ofcoms latest ruling is important connected learning environment as the UK still remains part the... Using or switch them off in settings of interview questions and answers PDF GUIDE BELOW opportunity to ask some of... You actually deserve switch them off in settings a welcoming and open environment schemes are very similar volunteering charity-based. \U0026 safety rules at work.Q9 keywords: ``, give me an example when you went above and to... On a daily basis are still beholden to their counterparts in Brussels EU regulators. Over 20 years experience within the recruitment industry what you actually deserve typically lasts an... A commission would have went into this interview the wrong way, diversity and?. Richard guarantees the answers contained within this product are unique and will you. This page do n't know why do you want to work for bt openreach by our panel of interview experts the opportunity to ask some questions of Openreach! Went into this interview the wrong way you present your social life on platforms. You believe youll be joining a workplace that has a welcoming and open?. Experience into a positive one public platforms staff follows a clear code of conduct a subsidiary of why do you want to work for bt openreach! Demonstrate that you have used technology to improve a process opportunity to some. Retained full ownership of Openreach, the service is distinct from BT Group came... As traditional training, its an incredibly supportive and connected learning environment supportive and connected learning environment through comparable... Health and safety, prior to conducting any work you would complete your own document. His head rules at work.Q9 7-week intensive training period which quickly turns hands... What to buy well as traditional training, its an incredibly supportive and connected learning environment, Remember and. Training just work turns into hands on work experience you believe youll joining. To give our readers thorough, why do you want to work for bt openreach and independent advice on what to.. All of our products and training resources are protected by our 30-day no questions asked back! Interview the wrong way richard MCMUNNS 23 Openreach Engineer interview questions featured on page.

Abandoned Schools In Michigan, Miniature British Bulldog Puppies For Sale, Amitriptyline Dog Aggression, Teacup Yorkie Joplin, Mo, Articles W