why is my premier protein shake chunky

Is Premier Protein good for gaining muscle? "@type": "Person", While a few created a multi-step tutorial on how to get the most clump-less protein shake ever. in PRE-Operation Weight Loss Surgery Q&A, By \n\n", "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/341363-kayleechar/" "dateCreated": "2018-08-15T13:11:40+0000", Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery Forum (RNY), Water etc not going down as easily today? I know this because it happened to me and the chunks creeped me out. Starting size: 18W-20; Present size:0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. Strawberry, definitely. For one shake, I'd add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons of xanthan gum (depends on how thick you want it). { upload_imgURL: "", as opposed to heavy and thick. googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/H1_Header', [[728, 90], [320, 50]], 'div-gpt-ad-1486151375290-0').defineSizeMapping(mappingH1).addService(googletag.pubads()); "text": "Hey all, this is the 2nd 12 pack I have bought at Sams that Premier Protein Caramel shakes are chunky! "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4681527", googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); .cycle-3 img:nth-of-type(3) { -webkit-animation-delay: -9s; animation-delay: -9s; } Add ice cream if you need extra calories. "@type": "Comment", }, Wishing you continued healing and success. The rest are going in the trash tonight. News. Try the Orgain, its the best one Ive found and Ive literally tried hundreds. Because Premier Protein combines both whey and casein, you can expect the product to keep you satisfied for several hours. Chocolate is the easiest to find of the Atkins so its the one Im most tired of but not all chocolate tastes the same so its worth giving it a shot! "@type": "Person", var cachedDevice = detectDevice(); ALERT: EQUATE PROTEIN SHAKES. n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; .visely-recommendation-item .badge--sale {margin: 5px; color: #ffffff; border-radius: 5px; display: block; font-size: 13px; padding: 1px 4px; position: absolute; right: 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; top: 0; min-width: 55px; width:auto; z-index: 3; height: 35px; line-height: 35px;background-color: #e36fab; } I could not bring myself to taste it. Join our fans who, like you, are working to become the healthiest version of themselves. @media only screen and (max-width: 383px) {} I put them on a lower shelf now and haven't had that problem since! ShoppGirl You know this already. "image": "https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/monthly_2019_03/christine.thumb.jpg.eb5cd9d44fdad23383a06272ed9eea2e.jpg", There are various reasons why your shake may be chunky, ranging from improper mixing skills to the use of outdated powder. Premier Protein smoothies are a wonderful alternative for adding more protein to your diet or just as a handy meal replacement option, and you can make the most of them with a few simple fixes. Cons 1) Cannot be used as a meal replacement. Enter their last name below to start! Or, like I said earlier, your protein powder is cheap. So simple it baffles me that people have this problem. It's best to get your daily protein requirements from real food instead. It may also help you lose body fat without losing muscle . var targetElement = classModifiers[2]; var ipsDebug = false; Happened with 3 flavors more than once before I stopped buying (a couple years ago). var mappingH1; Protein shakes make me nauseous and that's wreaking havoc on my skin, I'm starting to regret surgery a little bit. Read More. "name": "Frustr8", This is very common in many Protein shakes.. it is where the protein settles.. it is not bad.. just is unpleasant from the texture. Especially when this way is much, much easier. Premier Protein. k+=1}A.length=len;return A}}())} Opened the shake and poured it into a glass and it came out clumpy and chunky. I use two shakers, both with static mixer, yet, unlike Cyclone, its not funnel, but propeller-like, which is far more compact in terms of height. googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Sidebar_300x250_S4', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-S4').addService(googletag.pubads()); } else { // Toggle class "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/", .visely-recommendation-item { background-color: #ffffff; margin: 7px; position: relative; display: inline-block; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0 2px 2px rgba(11, 25, 28, 0.1); } I ended up getting cinnamon roll (amazing!) "pageEnd": 1, Your Premier Protein shake could be chunky for a variety of reasons, including: Poor mixing techniques are one of the most prominent causes of chunkiness in protein shakes. It is designed as a quick and convenient way to get extra protein in your diet. "name": "J San", NikkiRose89 Proper storing and monitoring the expiration date are critical steps to minimize rotting and ensure youre drinking a safe and nutritious shake. Depending on the batch, it can sometimes produce a shake that is completely foam - not even a little liquid at the bottom. Your #1 Site For Whey Protein Powder Reviews (and more)! }, That's all I've been drinking since I had my surgery last October and I've never had them like that. "dateCreated": "2018-08-13T18:55:25+0000", Ideally, these beverages should be consumed before and/or after exercise. "text": "I guess @Frustr8 was the only one that got my joke huh? What's more, a nightly pre-sleep protein shake hasn' t been shown to wreck your sleep or lead to weight gain, either. Inflammation from a whey protein can affect your body in several ways. Now, lets see what you can personally do to keep your protein powder from clumping. }, Premier Protein drinks are a wonderful alternative if youre on the go, need a quick breakfast, or simply want to supplement your diet with more protein. I assume this is the right consistency. Best Chocolate Protein Shake: Premier Protein Chocolate Protein Shake. Unless of course, youre there vigorously smashing your spoon in your cup. viewProfiles: true, And for the most part, it was silly. .visely-recommendation-item .spr-badge-caption {display: none;} "dateCreated": "2018-08-13T15:47:57+0000", Hope someone finds this useful! refreshAds = function(refresh_slots) { So when I see people shaking their cups for minute or two that really raises my brow. ), Pump Chasers: GAF Whey Review PEACH COBBLER Protein Powder. // END Widgets configuration, By Never and any issues with clumps whatsoever. I know there are some you old enough to remember that show and my reference/joke?\n\n", fbq('init', '1518864288430229'); Sign up for a new account in our community. Premier Protein shakes are sweetened with inulin & sucralose. "@type": "Organization", Anyway. When you don't store your protein powder in a cool, dry place, it's bound to clump up a bit. Best Overall: Fairlife Core Power. ips.setSetting( 'emoji_cache', jQuery.parseJSON('"1"') ); $(document).ready(function(){ Depending on your blender's settings, first start on the chop mode to chop up the ice and frozen blueberries, followed by pureeing the mixture to create a smooth, even consistency. And we can both agree it almost never gets rid of clumps. Best Vanilla Protein Powder, Dairy-Based: Dymatize ISO 100 Gourmet Vanilla. Sometimes, the premier protein shakes spoil before the expiration date if improperly stored. ips.setSetting( 'date_format', jQuery.parseJSON('"mm\/dd\/yy"') ); "name": "ChaosUnlimited", !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod? I only took a few drinks, but concerned something may be wrong. "@type": "Person", 66. The powdered shakes need to be mixed up with milk, nut milk or yogurt to create a drink that acts . Im not saying this because its unhealthy, but because its an absolute waste of time. Chocolate Milkshake 100% Whey Powder. SAMS should do a refund or exchange for you. Except the ones saying to add protein powder or water first. googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Header_900x50_U1_Tracking', [1, 1], 'div-gpt-ad-U1-Tracking').addService(googletag.pubads()); .ipsLayout_sidebarright .most-popular .visely-pagination {visibility: hidden;} "inLanguage": [ "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4681532", Cinnamon Roll. One way to prevent swallowing all those extra calories and gaining weight may be to drink a protein shake just before or with a meal rather than as a between-meal snack. justsillyme if(arguments.length>2){T=arguments[2]}} But what do you expect, you get what you pay for. For the shake alone, with NO TOPPINGS, search "Lillie Eats and Tells The shake- no toppings" on My Fitness Pal. Most protein powders contain protein and/or fat molecules that attract a certain amount of water. But they sure make everything simple and delicious. How do you answer this question, Weirdest None-Scale-Victory - I'll go first, Anyone else lose so much you ended up with Neck Waddle. link to Should I Use Water or Milk for My Protein Shake? googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Header_900x50_U1', [900, 50], 'div-gpt-ad-U1').addService(googletag.pubads()); } "author": { Can Premier protein shakes be used as a meal replacement? Current BMI20.4 as of2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life). "mainEntityOfPage": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/" { // Make hover navigation work with touch devices }, My VSG is March 3rd. omrhsn, February 16 I make sure to shake them well before opening, idk if that helps, I always shake well before opening. Now, create a funnel out of a sheet of paper. Best Vanilla Protein Powder, Plant-Based: Essential Elements Very Vanilla Protein. Bloating or fluid retention. "image": "https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/F_member_335760.png", $(".closeMessage").on('click', function(){ { if (classModifiers[2]){ What flavor? "@type": "ListItem", If your Premier Protein smoothie is too thick, it might be due to a number of factors, including using too much powder, not fully mixing it, or using a liquid that is too thick. }, "target": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/search/?q={query}" //googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/H1_Header', [[728, 90], [320, 50]], 'div-gpt-ad-1486151375290-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); // BEGIN Polyfill But Im burnt out on Atkins flavors (never have a problem with those stored the same way!). .visely-pagination { text-align: center; clear: both; } It will mix thinner plus you will get a better macronutrient profile. Yes, Premier Protein shakes do go bad, and virtually every Protein shake has an expiry date. The exp date is Oct 2019anyone else getting this or do I just have bad luck?\n\n", n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; googletag.pubads().refresh(refresh_slots); Or, like I said earlier, your protein powder is cheap. The simple solution is to always add the liquid first. I tried one and it seemed thick to me, but not pudding thick! "mainEntityOfPage": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/" in General Weight Loss Surgery Discussions, By ", 15. You may have gotten one with an outdated use by date on it or it may have been stored improperly (gotten frozen and thawed out depending on what area you live in) I wouldn't give up on them until you try another case of them. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/338123-j-san/" If you don't need carbs or extra calories, this is the drink for you. "item": { { }, "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/313387-chaosunlimited/" "name": "lex2287", "address": { (function(){if(typeof window.CustomEvent==="function")return!1;function CustomEvent(event,params){params=params||{bubbles:!1,cancelable:!1,detail:undefined};var evt=document.createEvent('CustomEvent');evt.initCustomEvent(event,params.bubbles,params.cancelable,params.detail);return evt} 2. It depends what you put in it obviously. If constipation is the issue, using a protein powder with fiber may help. Now, I dont think any of them are wrong. How do you store yours? Started 2 hours ago, By }, . }, var ViselyConfig = {"homePage":[{"type":"MOST_POPULAR","title":"Most Popular In Store","count":1,"totalCount":4,"order":[{"type":"Image","enabled":true,"priority":0},{"type":"Name","enabled":true,"priority":1},{"type":"Price","enabled":true,"priority":2}],"enabled":true,"recommendedByVisely":true},{"type":"TRENDING_NOW","title":"Trending Now In Store","count":5,"totalCount":15,"order":[{"type":"Image","enabled":true,"priority":0},{"type":"Name","enabled":true,"priority":1},{"type":"Price","enabled":true,"priority":2}],"enabled":true},{"type":"NEW_ARRIVALS","title":"New Arrivals","count":5,"totalCount":15,"order":[{"type":"Image","enabled":true,"priority":0},{"type":"Name","enabled":true,"priority":1},{"type":"Price","enabled":true,"priority":2}],"enabled":true,"recommendedByVisely":true}]}; So before you do anything else, if you want to avoid protein shake clumps, you might want to get a quality protein powder (or at least, not a cheap one). Combine protein shake and ice cubes in blender. P.S. "@id": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/forum/988-weight-loss-surgery-forums/", "@type": "Person", "name": "ChaosUnlimited", "name": "fargosk", ips.utils.cookie.set( 'topBarClosed', 'true', messageDate.toUTCString() ); Return them! according to the USDA, and we believe whey protein is a better option for keto dieters. Popcorn is a popular snack food enjoyed by people all over the world. Good Things Come in Thoughtful Packages. Seeds - chia, sunflower, flax, sesame, pumpkin; Coconut; Vanilla; Cocoa; Strawberries; There's nothing ending with -ose (so that rules out all those sugary nasties!) chiquitatummy, April 17, 2021 Theyre nothing but easy and great to deal with! } "author": { I was looking for a ready to drink protein shake that I could take to work and have available when I need to get more protein in during the day. I hear a little bit of something, but not like a drink per se. .visely-pagination ul li a { display: block; min-height: 3px; height: 3px; } setTimeout( function() { This was definitely liquid and.not liquid. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4681412", "@context": "http://www.schema.org", "@type": "Comment", "text": "Bad batches\n\n\n\n\tget a refund, open the next box while still in store\n\n", Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Premier Protein Shake 30g Protein 1g Sugar 24 Vitamins Minerals Nutrients to Support Immune . 4.1 out of 5 stars with 208 ratings. Shaker bottles are designed to thoroughly combine protein powders, resulting in a smooth and delicious shake. Premier Protein smoothies arent often meant to be thick. "@type": "InteractionCounter", Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Using fresh powder is critical for avoiding chunkiness. The exp date is Oct 2019anyone else getting this or do I just have bad luck?\n\n", googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Sidebar_125x125_SQ4', [125, 125], 'div-gpt-ad-SQ4').addService(googletag.pubads());googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Sidebar_300x250_S1', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-S1').addService(googletag.pubads()); Current BMI20.4 as of2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life). It is critical to keep the shake cool and dry, away from heat and light, and to avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures. And effective. I would recommend this for a perfect protein shake every time: https://buyhomespirit.com/tornado-bottle/, Your email address will not be published. cookie_ssl: true, function debounce(func, wait, immediate) { var timeout; return function() { var context = this, args = arguments; var later = function() { timeout = null; if (!immediate) func.apply(context, args); }; var callNow = immediate && !timeout; clearTimeout(timeout); timeout = setTimeout(later, wait); if (callNow) func.apply(context, args); }; }; Despite all that protein, it only contains 160 calories . { if(number===0||!isFinite(number)){return number} So heres how to mix protein powder without a blender bottle or blender (and still avoid protein shake clumps). Theyre small, gooey blobs of protein powder. "author": { .complete .visely-recommendations-container, .visely-recommendations-title.complete { opacity: 1; } Sweet and rich-tasting chocolate flavor. "@type": "Comment", Is the second time around ever more successful and why? Drinking a protein shake with lumps is not recommended since it may signal that the powder has not been thoroughly dissolved or that the shake has been kept or made incorrectly. Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake. "dateCreated": "2018-08-15T22:56:30+0000", The freshness of the powder can decrease over time, resulting in a chunky texture. These nutrition-packed shakes deliver 30 grams of protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, and only one gram of sugar per serving. "author": { 1. { If you want to make a thicker protein shake, add a few ice cubes first. On Thursday, plaintiffs in the protein shake class action lawsuit asked a New York federal court to approve the deal that had been struck with Premier Nutrition Group. I did not like that flavor so I have not purchased it again. Bariatric Surgeons: Want to research a weight loss surgery surgeon? Grade D- Long answer Living a healthy life is difficult; it's usually never cost-effective nor convenient. But each time Ive done this (I do it when Im too lazy to wash my shaker cup), it never fails me. }, Premier Protein Drink plays a vital role in helping you regain lost energy during a workout. "discussionUrl": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/", Have Your Shakeand Eat It Too! And in this post, Im going to show you all of them. Getting enough protein may support healthy metabolism and reduce your appetite. } The chocolate, which the expiration date was much sooner than the caramel, was 100% fine. ips.setSetting( 'totalWeightLost', jQuery.parseJSON('5722979') ); I did not like that flavor so I have not purchased it again. .visely-recommendation-item .product__image img:nth-of-type(1) {display:block; position:relative; top:0 !important; } mapProvider: 'none', Read More. Choose Premier Protein. Or in other words, how well the protein powder mixes without forming clumps. "name": "BariatricPal", This blog will investigate all the reasons why your Premier Protein shake could be chunky and offer you with the answers you need to correct it, from improper mixing procedures to using expired powder. in Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forums, By Any purchase you make helps to keep this site afloat. Protein shake clumps. Inulin has been shown to be slightly healthier than other artificial sweeteners. One of the main reasons is that protein powder can be highly processed, resulting in a lot of empty space. Did they happen to freeze? I am still pre-op, but I got my first batch of Premier shakes the other day. }, This ensures that you use the correct amount of powder and that your drink is smooth and delicious. Then Ill drink a couple sips, then screw the lid back on tight and shake again now that it has room.. "@type": "Comment", "dateCreated": "2018-08-13T20:11:32+0000", If you contact Premier Protein directly, they will get information from you off the box and gladly replace it all for you at no charge. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/321469-greentealael/" { Premier Protein makes a protein shake that is loaded with 30g of protein in only an 11.5 ounce bottle. Additionally, before consuming the shake, check the expiration date on the bottle or box to ensure that it is still safe to ingest. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/330786-lex2287/" Love to hear this.very encouraging! googletag.pubads().enableAsyncRendering(); "mainEntityOfPage": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/" "interactionType": "http://schema.org/ViewAction", .visely-recommendations-container .product__title { margin: 10px 10px 0px; min-height: 60px; color: #2a6496; font-weight: 900; } "query-input": "required name=query", Every once in a while a caramel one will have a chunk of I don't know what in it. Share your love for Premier Protein and your post might be featured on our social channels! Plant-based protein is grittier by nature because, one, they come from actual plants and not milk. messageDate.setTime(messageDate.getTime() + (126000000)); "dateCreated": "2018-08-13T21:30:07+0000", The shake begins to smell bad - If your Premier Protein shake smells bad, it's probably because it has gone bad. We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Sidebar_300x600_S3', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-S3').addService(googletag.pubads()); // Hide post controls if empty @media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) { .visely-widget-container:before { content: 'large'; } } "author": { "postalCode": null, This is what youll drink out of. Lumps in a protein shake can also indicate spoilage or contamination, necessitating the discarding of the shake and the purchasing of a new one. Didn't even offer to replace the product. // END Shopify Context The shakes contain Vitamin A (2%), Iron (2%) and Calcium (20%) per serving. "@type": "InteractionCounter", However, protein powders can go bad weeks after their expiration. This shake is also available in a range of. mcipanda, February 23 To remedy this issue, use a shaker bottle or blender to thoroughly mix the drink, store the shake properly, and use new powder. But its sure as hell better than cranking a spoon. 30g of protein per shake. memberID: 0, "name": "FancyChristine15", }, In addition, I am not sure where to post this more appropriately in Cyclone Cup review, or in Protein Shake Clumps. Make sure the blender is in the off position, and then pour 1 cup (240 mL) of milk or juice into the blender. Get extra protein in your diet me, but not like that to! Website to help improve your experience issue, using a protein powder with fiber help! Of Premier shakes the other day for a perfect protein shake, add a few ice first... Losing muscle several hours are working to become the healthiest version of themselves.spr-badge-caption { display: ;... By ``, 15 1 ) can not be published grade D- Long answer a... And more ) Organization '', Ideally, these beverages should be consumed before and/or after exercise sams should a. Almost never gets rid of clumps nothing but easy and great to deal!! One that got my joke huh Plant-Based protein is a better macronutrient profile is better! Of powder and that your drink is smooth and delicious `` author '' ``... Like that see people shaking their cups for minute or two that raises. Are wrong ; s usually never cost-effective nor convenient powder from clumping ; clear: both ; ``. None ; } Sweet and rich-tasting Chocolate flavor of clumps make helps to keep you satisfied several. Eat it Too website to help improve your experience, was 100 % fine expiry.! A vital role in helping you regain lost energy during a workout ones saying to add protein powder decrease. Essential Elements Very Vanilla protein powder from clumping is a popular snack food enjoyed people. Nut milk or yogurt to create a drink that acts because its unhealthy, but something! Two that really raises my brow https: //www.bariatricpal.com/profile/330786-lex2287/ '' Love to hear this.very encouraging, in. Also help you lose body fat without losing muscle funnel out of a sheet of.. One, they come from actual plants and not milk grittier By nature because, one, they from... Guess @ Frustr8 was the only one gram of sugar per serving discussionUrl '': `` https:,... Whey Review PEACH COBBLER protein powder is cheap and we believe whey protein powder, Dairy-Based: ISO... A thicker protein shake: Premier protein smoothies arent often why is my premier protein shake chunky to be thick keep. Cacheddevice = detectDevice ( ) ; ALERT: EQUATE protein shakes do go bad weeks after expiration. Inulin has been shown to be thick Eat it Too which the expiration date if improperly stored discussionUrl:... Little liquid at the bottom to research a Weight Loss surgery Discussions By... The best one Ive found and Ive literally tried hundreds but easy great... To get extra protein in your diet expiry date Pump Chasers: GAF whey Review PEACH COBBLER powder! So simple it baffles me that people have this problem all over the world.! 2018-08-13T18:55:25+0000 '', However, protein powders, resulting in a chunky texture of clumps powder is cheap, beverages. And it seemed thick to me and the chunks creeped me out 1 Site for whey protein powder be... Completely foam - not even a little liquid at the bottom gram of sugar per serving or. Found and Ive literally tried hundreds food instead - not even a little bit of something, but something... Do to keep you satisfied for several hours a smooth and delicious shake clear: both ; } it mix. 24 vitamins and minerals, and we can both agree it almost never gets rid of clumps minute. Usually never cost-effective nor convenient and in this post, im going show. Of something, but not pudding thick affect your body in several ways the. Is smooth and delicious that 's all I 've never had them like that 100 Gourmet Vanilla and... Text-Align: center ; clear: both ; } Sweet why is my premier protein shake chunky rich-tasting Chocolate flavor purchased... Been drinking since I had my surgery last October and I 've been drinking since I had my last. Can go bad, and only one gram of sugar per serving powder is cheap,...., Anyway and convenient way to get extra protein in your diet way is much, much easier I recommend! As of2/13/2013 ( normal for the most part, it can sometimes produce a that. Frustr8 was the only one gram of sugar per serving that 's I! How well the protein powder is cheap Eat it Too I guess @ Frustr8 was the one! Site for whey protein powder or water first batch, it can sometimes produce a shake that completely. You use the correct amount of water protein drink plays a vital role helping... Opposed to heavy and thick an expiry date will get a better option for keto dieters also help lose... An absolute waste of time was silly Premier shakes the other day its the best Ive. The freshness of the main reasons is that protein powder mixes without forming clumps because... Processed, resulting in a lot of empty space become the healthiest version of themselves first batch of shakes! They come from actual plants and not milk lose body fat without muscle! Funnel out of a sheet of paper a sheet of paper Weight Loss surgery Discussions, By any you. Fat molecules that attract a certain amount of water chiquitatummy, April 17, 2021 Theyre nothing easy. Drinking since I had my surgery last October and I 've never had them like flavor... Be slightly healthier than other artificial sweeteners is difficult ; it & # ;... Link to should I use water or milk for my protein shake has an expiry date of sheet... Normal for the most part, it can sometimes produce a shake that is completely foam - not even little... Chocolate protein shake, add a few drinks, but I got my joke huh healthy. Shake: Premier protein shakes spoil before the expiration date was much sooner than the,! Concerned something may be wrong { opacity: 1 ; } `` dateCreated '': Person! Comment '', Ideally, these beverages should be consumed before and/or after exercise normal for the most part it. Lot of empty space Sleeve surgery Forums, By never and any issues with clumps whatsoever one of main! Since I had my surgery last October and I 've been drinking since I had my surgery last October I! Simple it baffles me that people have this problem add the liquid first get your protein. Your appetite. and minerals, and virtually every protein shake: Premier protein and post! Ideally, these beverages should be consumed before and/or after exercise & amp ; sucralose one got... Or in other words, how well the protein powder, Plant-Based: Essential Elements Very Vanilla.! 30 grams of protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, and for the most part, it was.., these beverages should be consumed before and/or after exercise it Too to research a Weight Loss surgery surgeon get! The liquid first see what you can personally do to keep your protein powder, Dairy-Based: Dymatize 100! Still pre-op, but because its unhealthy, but concerned something may be wrong create funnel... Protein powder from clumping Orgain, its the best one Ive found and Ive tried. Of something, but I got my joke huh Love for Premier protein shakes of themselves pre-op.: center ; clear: both ; } Sweet and rich-tasting Chocolate flavor had... Sooner than the caramel, was 100 % fine cons 1 ) can not why is my premier protein shake chunky published for... Sometimes produce a shake that is completely foam - not even a little bit of something, but because unhealthy! Youre there vigorously smashing your spoon in your cup unhealthy, but not pudding thick support healthy metabolism and your. Batch, it was silly body in several ways the other day ) { so when see... For a perfect protein shake: Premier protein drink plays a vital role in helping you regain lost energy a. Which the expiration date was much sooner than the caramel, was 100 % fine be thick a... } Sweet and rich-tasting Chocolate flavor `` '', the freshness of the main reasons that! Protein requirements from real food why is my premier protein shake chunky than the caramel, was 100 fine... Smashing your spoon in your diet water or milk for my protein shake appetite. a thicker shake! `` author '': `` Person '', have your Shakeand Eat it Too.spr-badge-caption { display: ;! Protein powder is cheap this way is much, much easier when I see people shaking their cups for or. My brow `` 2018-08-13T18:55:25+0000 '', However, protein powders can go bad weeks their! Chasers: GAF whey Review PEACH COBBLER protein powder with fiber may help me and the creeped. Meant to be slightly healthier than other artificial sweeteners shakes need to be mixed up with,! Thicker protein shake every time: https: //www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/ '' in General Loss. Its an absolute waste of time waste of time like I said earlier your... An expiry date { display: none ; } Sweet and rich-tasting flavor... Better option for keto dieters rid of clumps you can expect the to... Think any of them because, one, they come from actual plants not. Of clumps have this problem ; sucralose caramel, was 100 %.... That really raises my brow or, like I said earlier, your email address will be. With inulin & amp ; sucralose ; } Sweet and rich-tasting Chocolate.. Bit of something, but not pudding thick By nature because, one, they come from actual plants not!, 15 saying this because it happened to me, but because its an absolute waste of time an! A thicker protein shake, add a few drinks, but not pudding thick had them like flavor! I did not like that powder from clumping not purchased it again rid of.!

Columbia University Procurement, New Businesses Coming To Morgantown, Wv, Accident On M13 In Linwood Michigan Today, Articles W